World Turned Upside Down Ch. 01

Story Info
What would you do to keep your loved ones safe?
2.8k words
3.64
44.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was quiet. Watching the latest news broadcast she turned off the tv in disgust. What was this country coming to? Martial Law and people going nuts? Groups of men abducting women, whole families murdered, children going missing, shootings, rapes? The list just seemed to go on. Her husband kept telling her to just shut off the tv and quit watching. Yet she couldn't help but watch.

Glancing out the window she wished he would hurry up and come home. He was supposed to only be going out for gas and smokes but every minute seemed like an hour. It was definitely a drawback to living in the country. Walking by the table she glanced at the gun he had left with her and shook her head. When had things gotten so bad that you had to carry a gun on you in your own home.

Heading upstairs to take a bath she left it laying there. The house was locked up tight and it wasn't like she could have it in the tub. Turning on the water she undressed and then sank into the hot water. A good hot soak and then a night alone just the two of them. No tv, no computers, just the two of them catching up on some much needed loving.

She heard a vehicle coming up the gravel drive and quickly finished up and got out of the tub. Grabbing for the towel she dried off and all but threw her clothes on. Checking her reflection in the mirror she smiled. A sweater and jeans for now, but later it would be nothing.

Hearing the back door open, she made her way down the stairs still smiling. Entering the kitchen she came face to face with three men dressed in black. Shock rooted her to the floor. She couldn't move. For a moment they stayed still and then they all seemed to move as one. She took off for the gun and they came after her. She grabbed the gun at the same moment an arm came around her waist and a hand painfully captured hers. With a gasp she dropped the gun. Taking a breath she balled up her free hand and swung for the face of the man holding her knocking him back and breaking the hold he had on her.

She ran for the front door but was tackled before she made it. Her breath was knocked from her but it didn't stop her from fighting back. A blow to the side of her head stunned her enough that she stilled. A second set of hands brought her to her feet. Her hands were released and as soon as they were she clawed for the eyes of the man in front of her. Her nails raked his face as she was lifted off her feet. In the next moment she was thrown through her living room window while the man laughed.

Landing in her yard she couldn't breathe, couldn't move. Pain lanced through her body as she fought to keep her eyes open. She had to move and she knew it but her body wouldn't cooperate. Then she heard the most wonderful sound that she could have heard in that moment; her husband yelling her name. Rolling to her stomach she made it onto her knees as he reached her. Pulling her onto her feet, his arms encircled her like bands of steel and she knew she was safe. Whatever was going on didn't matter because she was safe. He had never let her come to harm and she knew he wouldn't start now.

Lifting her into his arms he started for the vehicle but after only a few steps came to a dead halt. The sound of guns being chambered seemed to echo all around them. Slowly he set her on her feet but kept one arm wrapped around her as the other deliberately reached back for the gun he kept in the waistband of his jeans.

"Do it and it will be the last thing you do," one of the men warned.

His hand stilled and then came back around her even tighter than before. "You're not going anywhere," he whispered in her ear as he stared the men down. "This is my wife and you are not taking her." His voice was like ice. The intensity of it made her feel secure but scared her at the same time. She'd never heard him speak like that before.

"Either she comes with us or we kill you both."

"You can try." There was no give in his words. It was a simple truth and she knew that he meant it.

"You really think so? If you let her go you can leave here alive, maybe spend time with your mother and sister?." His words made her feel cold, more so than the air around them. His next words had her clutching even tighter to her husband as she looked into his face. "I would hate for your actions here to cause them harm or maybe her family instead. Don't be stupid."

"No," she breathed as fear once again engulfed her. Suddenly the reports of entire families being murdered came back to her. Were people really choosing to allow their families to be murdered rather than give in?

Tears blinded her as she released him. "No," he growled at her but she shook her head.

"I can't let them die for me," she whispered. She tried to step back from him but he jerked her even closer.

"You are not going anywhere. I won't let this happen," but his words were less forceful and she knew he understood.

"It's me or them." Her hands shaking she held his face. "I love you. I've always loved you and you alone and that won't change, but I won't let our family die in my place. I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt. Explain that to them for..." He silenced her with a kiss. The urgency behind it momentarily overcame everything else happening and she let herself be lost in it. This was her man and he loved her as much as she loved him.

A throat cleared behind her ending the kiss and causing the fear to envelope her again. She tried to smile through the tears coursing down her cheeks as she looked at him. She never wanted to forget anything about him.

He finally released her and raised his hands to her face. Wiping away the tears falling he lightly kissed her lips again. "I will find you," he whispered as tears pooled in his eyes. That alone scared her more than what faced her. He never cried. "I will not stop till I find you. I swear it." She nodded unable to speak, knowing it would betray her. "I love you."

"Enough." Hands roughly grabbed her pulling her from his grasp. He started forward and was tackled by the other two men.

"Don't hurt him," she screamed watching him fight against the men pinning him to the ground. She started to struggle against the man holding her. She was forced to her knees and felt a sharp pain against the back of her head. The last thing she saw before the darkness claimed her was him reaching forward to her.

*****

She came to on a dirt floor. She kept still trying to access her situation. She was blindfolded and could hear a strong wind blowing outside. Thankfully she was still wearing her bra and panties but the cold air on her skin told her that it was all.

"Awake I see." She didn't think that she had betrayed her alertness but suddenly she was pulled to her feet and forced forward a few steps. "Sit and don't move," the voice ordered. She did as she was told trying to be still on what felt like a small wooden stool. What little light she could determine through the blindfold suddenly disappeared and a door closed nearby. Tremors suddenly took over her body, from the fear or the cold she didn't know.

It could have been minutes or hours later when she heard the door open again and at least two men enter. Through the blindfold she could tell that lights were turned on. She sensed that the men were near to her but couldn't tell exactly where. "Not bad. A little heavy but nicely endowed."

Suddenly hands grasped her breasts causing her to jerk back and fall from the stool. Violently she was seized and forced back onto the stool. "Let's try that again shall we?" Again hands grabbed her breasts, harder this time.

She tried to keep herself still but couldn't control the urge to get away from the hands on her. The hands holding her in place kept her from falling off the stool as she tried to move away from unfamiliar touch. Her breasts were released and for a moment relief flooded through her. The hands holding her in place left her and in the same moment she was struck across her face. The blow knocked her from the stool and she landed hard on the floor. Stunned she didn't move, waiting for another blow that didn't come.

"Put her in the other area for a few days. She'll learn." A strong hand grabbed her face and forced it up. Her blindfold was removed but being deprived of light for so long her eyes took a moment to adjust. The man holding her had a pleasant face but his eyes held a look of cruelty that she hadn't seen before. "You will have no food and no clothes. You will receive water a few times a day and that is all. In a days' time we try this again and see how you do." Releasing her he left the room.

The other man pulled her to her feet and drug her to another area of what she could now tell looked to be a barn. Pushing her into what she could only describe a stall he locked the door behind her. The two side walls of the stall were made of bars which the cold wind blew through mercilessly while the front and back were solid doors locked tight. A thin blanket lay on a pile of straw which she hurriedly grabbed and wrapped around her. It didn't do much but it was better than nothing.

She couldn't see or hear anyone which worried her greatly. There was no way for her to find out why this was happening. Why was she here? She was a nobody in the bigger picture. She was a stay at home wife. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't beautiful either. Was her husband and family safe? Did they let him go as they said they would? Would they tell her the truth if she asked? Did she truly want to know the truth if they had harmed them?

The questions slipped through her mind without pause. She sat down against the far door and hugged her knees to her. Maybe if she could make herself as small as possible she could find some semblance of warmth. Arranging the blanket to cover as much of her as possible she laid her head on her knees and cried herself back to sleep.

A particularly strong gust of wind brought her back to reality. It was dark outside but she couldn't tell what time it might have been. How long had it been before she'd come to the first time? Would she receive an answer if she asked? Probably not. Recalling the exchange from before she realized she was being treated like an object not a person.

"Ready to cooperate yet," a man asked pulling her from her thoughts.

"I'm trying," she got out through chattering teeth.

The man only laughed and unlocked the cell. "Lucky for you the temperature dropped more than we expected. Get up." She did as ordered. The blanket was taken from her and then she was pulled from the cell. She was taken back to the room from before. Compared to what she had experienced for the past hours the room was warm. "Sit."

Doing as she was told she held her tears at bay. Again she was blindfolded, why she didn't know. She was determined to pretend the hands were those of her husband. She could do this. She was strong. All she could do was keep repeating the words in her head. Her mantra stalled as she heard the door open again.

"Let's see how you do know," the same man as before stated.

She clenched her teeth and imagined that it was her husband before her. She held her body as still as possible as the hands touched her. She felt as if she couldn't breathe but it helped her to stay still.

"Good. Now bare." She felt her bra being undone and then slipped off her. Fighting back tears she held still as the hands moved from her breasts to her abdomen. It seemed to last forever and she forced herself to take slow breaths. After only a few minutes it was over, she thought.

"Move her." She was pulled to her feet and pushed forward until she felt a table at her waist. She stood still waiting for instruction but none came. Instead she felt hands stroking her back. Stamping down her instinct to fight her body tensed to a point that the man laughed. "She wants to fight. I can feel it coursing through her even now. Shall we see just how much she can quell the urge?" She felt his breath on the back of her neck and then his hand caressed the nape of her neck.

Without warning he shoved her down onto and held her there by her neck. His other hand moved over her ass and she started to shake. She had kept herself from dwelling on what her subconscious knew was probably going to happen. The hand left her and she heard a zipper and she lost her control. Struggling against the hold on her neck she tried to rise and at the same time she kicked out at the man.

Her neck was released but her wrists were captured and slammed down on the table. Still she kicked back finally making contact with the man behind her. A string of curses followed the contact giving her a small dose of satisfaction. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back so far it felt as if it was going to separate from her body.

"You truly think you can fight against us you Bitch?" Her head was slammed down on the table effectively ending her struggle. Stars flashed before her eyes, ringing filled her ears, and the taste of blood saturated her mouth. With her mind trying to process the pain now consuming her head, she was distracted from the events that caused it.

All she wanted was to clutch her head but when she tried she found her hands held more tightly against the table. Before her mind could catch back up to her current situation her head was jerked back up by the hand still entwined in her hair and the man slammed his dick into her causing her to scream. Wildly she tried to fight though in reality she was stretched and held down too tightly to move. That didn't stop her from trying as again and again he moved out of her only to slam back into her harder and harder. She screamed as loud as she could, praying someone would hear.

It felt like an eternity had passed before it was over. Sobs racked her body stealing her breath and her strength. Her hands and hair were released and what little relief she allowed herself flooded through her until her hands were again gripped, pulling her farther up on the table stretching her body even more.

A second set of hands gripped her waist and in that moment she realized the men had swapped places. "My turn," growled the second man giving her the only warning she would receive before entering her.

There were no screams this time as her raw throat wouldn't form the sound. There was no fight left in her, she only prayed for it to be over quickly. She had not expected this brutality. She had feared rape but had not taken the thought further than that. She had never truly considered this happening to her. Sure she heard about it happening to others on the TV but not to someone like her who had only been with a single partner her whole life.

When it was over she was released and thrown to the ground. "It could have been a lot gentler but you had to fight. The more you fight the worse it will be," the man sneered.

"I will never stop fighting," she whispered because it was all she could manage.