World's Biggest

Story Info
To revenge his humiliation of them, they took him literally.
2.9k words
3.45
45.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers

Many thanks to jellybelly2 for first editing and improving this story and to author/editor shygirlwhore for finding some remaining problems and helping me fix them.

*

"Alex, you are such an asshole."

"Really Kelly? What kind of an asshole?"

"A big asshole."

"How big?"

"Alex, you are the world's biggest asshole."

Alex's laugh was huge, and the four women sitting with him in the hotel bar were laughing almost as heartily.

The description he had just heard was familiar to all of them. It was taken from the punch line to the story he had just finished -- about what he had done to Kelly in college a few years ago.

Alex was a trickster. He knew he was good looking, and whenever he met a girl he wanted, he was charming and sensitive. It was not until months later, after many twists and turns, that they realized his biggest turn-on was humiliating them.

His pleasure seemed to be almost orgasmic when they finally figured out what he was up to and ended the relationship in a fit of screaming. The exchange with Kelly was particularly colorful, and he delighted in it so much that he often related it word for word, including the line that had just made them laugh.

After they broke up, nearly a dozen other girls had told Kelly they had heard it from him. She was sure that every man on campus had also heard it.

All four of the women with him at the bar had been among his victims at school, and when he spotted them in the hotel lobby, he rushed over, greeted them effusively and waited for the abuse to start.

He was surprised when they didn't lash out at him. They acted friendly, and one even hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. They suggested getting together and talking about old times in the bar after dinner.

He didn't hesitate. They all still looked hot. He'd never get any of them to his room, but it would be fun to remind them of some of the things they had done in the past. Maybe he could get at least one of them to start crying in the bar.

He was surprised at how good-natured they were. They even brought up a few of the worst stories before he could. Hearing them put him in a good mood, and he was even happier when they insisted on picking up the tab.

He ordered a bigger, stronger drink than he usually did and didn't notice that as soon as his glass was half-empty, the girls had the bartender fill it up. He thought he was nursing one drink though he had swallowed the equivalent of a half-dozen.

He was getting sleepy and decided it was time to get to bed, but when he tried to get up, he slipped to the floor. His arms and legs didn't seem to engage.

"Here's his room key," said Missy, feeling in his pocket.

Alex tried to say something, but he couldn't seem to move his mouth.

"He's heavy," said Kelly, as she and Missy draped him over their shoulders. They managed to get him out of the bar and into the lobby.

"Where's Roy?" asked Kelly.

"I'm right here," said the large, muscular man walking up to them. "Is this Alex?"

"You got here just in time, Roy. Can you take over with him and follow us?"

"Sure thing."

Roy was six feet five and buff. He lifted Alex with no trouble and carried him quickly behind the four women. Inside Alex's room, he deposited Alex on top of the bed.

Alex was lying on his back making unintelligible sounds. He could hear everything being said as he watched them undressing him, but he wasn't able to do more than mumble and could barely move his arms and legs.

"Don't worry, Alex," said Missy as they worked on him. "I put a few drops of a strong muscle relaxant into your drink just before you finished it, but in a few minutes, you'll be back to normal."

"You've probably guessed by now that our meeting here wasn't by accident. The four of us have kept in touch since college. When we'd meet, we found that a lot of the time we were talking about you.

"About a year ago, Kelly got angry and told us we were pitiful. We all had great families and wonderful husbands, so why were we obsessed with how you humiliated us? We needed to find a way to move on.

"We agreed with her and began talking about how we could get closure. We worked out a plan. The first part of it was finding you, keeping track of where you were and picking a good time and place. Tonight's the time and this room is the place.

"The other girls are setting up the lighting and putting some cameras on tripods. It's great that you have this large suite and huge bedroom, because it gives us lots of room. We're turning it into a video studio. The leading actor in our production is you, and the working title is 'The World's Biggest Asshole.'

"The first scene is with you and Roy. Roy was the one who carried you here. He's a former football player and a gay porn star. He's going to do some of the things to you that you did to us.

"The video will be like one of those gross-out comedies -- but a lot grosser. It starts with a funny chase sequence. As soon as the relaxant wears off and we see that you are totally alert, Roy is going to chase you around the room as you try to escape him.

"You're in good shape for your age and you'll be powered by the adrenalin of fear, so the chase should be fun to watch.

"When Roy catches you, he'll impale you. Wait until you see him. He's almost a foot long before he's even hard, and he's so thick that none of our hands could get all the way around his cock."

As Missy spoke the others finished stripping Alex, but they continued working on him. One of them covered her fingers with lubricant and stuck them in his ass. After she greased him, another one slowly pushed a tube deep inside and then lifted a bag of prep fluid. When he was full, Alex was still groggy, but his body began twisting until the women led him to the bathroom.

After he finished, they cleaned him up and then filled him up once more, this time with greasy lube. They put so much into him that his stomach bulged. He looked at it, and Missy spoke again.

"That's because we don't want Roy to tear you with his huge thing. Now where was I? Oh yes. After Roy catches you, he's going to demonstrate all the positions he uses in his films.

"Some of them are really wild. We can't believe his partners can endure what he does to them. The one that looks the most painful is called the piledriver, where he puts your legs over his shoulders and pushes you back until your ass is off the bed.

"He slams into your asshole so hard that it bumps you into the bedsprings. The springs bounce you back at him and the next impact is even harder. Once he gets the right tempo going, your whole body will be moving so fast that we won't see it clearly. But we're shooting everything in high-definition slow-motion, so we can enjoy it later.

"He said that there will be times when you're coming up and he's coming down that will drive him so deep into you that you might faint, but we've got some smelling salts handy. Other times, you'll be going down so fast while he's going up that his thing will rip out of you and you'll feel like you're being pulled inside out.

"Sometimes Roy will present you his cock to suck when he pulls it out of your ass. You'll also get to eat out his asshole.

"There will be tender moments, too, where you kiss and caress his cock and balls. It will look like you are enjoying what he's doing to you. Anyone watching the video will be sure you're Roy's bottom.

"You'll have to be to be a good actor, because Roy can hold out for a long time and we won't give Roy the signal to come until you're affectionate enough to convince us.

"The best proof of your hots for Roy will be when you come while he's gaping you. You'll be on his lap facing us with your feet on his thighs and him thrusting into you as hard as he can from below. He'll stop every once in a while and yank you back with his hands so his cock rips out of you and opens a big hole for the cameras.

"While he's doing this, you'll be whacking off as fast as you can because he won't stop gaping you until you come. We have a little suction machine that will help to get you hard, but then it's up to your hands. In the video, it will look like you're getting off on the gaping.

"Once you come, Roy gets his turn. We've planned this in detail. You'll be on your back, and two of us will be holding your ankles and pulling your feet back over your head until your ravaged asshole will be right above your face. You'll get to see Roy slam into it until he comes.

"Roy shoots a ton of come. He'll start coming inside your ass and then pull out and hose your face. He'll blast into your nose so you have to open your mouth to breath and then he'll spurt so much into your mouth that you'll have to swallow quickly to keep from drowning in come.

"When Roy is finished, we're going to clean the rest of his come from your ass. This little rubber ball with the tapered snout is a bulb syringe, and we're going to squirt air into your asshole until you can't hold it in anymore.

"We'll push your mouth against your asshole and your nose into your crack until it's sealed. You won't be able to breath unless you open your mouth wide enough that you can breathe around your asshole.

"When you start farting, the come inside you will shoot into your mouth. You'll probably try to hold back as long as you can, which will make the first explosion even more powerful. Once you start, you won't be able to stop. We'll enjoy watching your ass feed you all the come Roy put inside you."

Alex was now almost fully alert, and his face was pale. He tried to move, but three of the girls got on the couch with him and held him tightly as Missy continued to speak.

"You're starting to get your voice back. Do you feel like yelling and screaming? Good. We'll enjoy that. Someone, bring one of the balloons over here. Now untie it like I showed you and stick the end in Alex's mouth. Perfect.

"Did you feel the balloon's air going into your lungs, Alex? Now say something. Do you hear your voice? It's tiny and funny, like Donald Duck. You can scream as loud as you want, and it will sound like you're a flaming gay queen. We'll keep feeding you helium so it will make those tender moments with Roy sound really funny.

"After Roy loosens up the world's biggest asshole, he'll need a helping hand, so we'll pitch in. Once you've finished your meal from your ass, we'll fill it with lube again and give you an anal massage with our magic fingers.

"Whoever wants to go first will start poking fingers into you, slowly, one after another. She'll fuck you with three and four fingers and then push her whole hand into you.

"The rest of us will enjoy watching you react. To make it more interesting, we'll use the suction machine to make you hard and one of us will give you a hand job at the same time as the other one fists you. That should get us even better facial expressions for the video.

"Once one hand is inside you, it will turn and twist in there a bit and then relax as the first finger from the second hand squeezes in next to it. Again, it will be one finger after another, until both hands are buried inside your asshole. None of us has big hands, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

"The two hands will have a little workout inside you, and then they will be slowly pulled wide to open up a gap between them. You guessed it. Some fingers from a third hand will start moving into the gap. Eventually, there will be three hands making love to your asshole, and then... I don't know if we can manage it, but our goal is four hands.

"When all the hands come out, the world's biggest asshole will should look big and floppy. We'll dump a bunch more lube inside it for our grand finale: the pigskin classic.

"We've got a deflated kid's football to push into you. It will be connected to a hand pump, and we'll take turns pumping slowly and watch how you deal with it. Maybe we'll whack you off again at the same time.

"When the ball is getting firm, we'll pull it out until it gets stuck at the widest part. Then we'll keep on pumping. I'm sure we won't be able to blow it up it all the way, but we'll see how close we can get.

"Then we'll get you up and put you into various positions to get some good angles of you as the center of our team, presenting the football to our quarterback.

"One of us will put on her jersey with a famous pro quarterback's name on the back. After we get some nice photos and video, she will bend over and take the snap by pulling the ball slowly out of you with the cameras rolling. When it comes loose, we expect to see a gape as big as the Grand Canyon, and we think you will finally have no challengers as the biggest asshole in the world.

"We're making two videos of tonight's session. First there will be the one with Roy for a gay porn site. The one with the magic fingers and the football is more universal. We've seen some strange stuff on the Internet but nothing like that. Once we sell it to one of those funny porn sites, it's going to go viral, and everybody in the world is going to copy it and send it to everybody else.

"We'll use editing and some digital fuzzing so you won't be able to recognize Roy or us. Our voices will be disguised, and the background will be dropped out, so the hotel room won't be recognizable.

"The video will be useless in a court of law. But your face is going to be famous. Wherever you go -- restaurant, bar, airport, hotel, ball game -- people will recognize the football guy. You are going to be one of the most famous people in the world.

"A lot of women who see the video will be eager to meet you. Some of them are sure to be really hot, and you'll have your pick. They and their girlfriends will be dying to party with you in their homes or a hotel room.

"They might be happy to do some of the degrading things you did with us in return for the magic fingers and the football. That way you'll all have a good time.

"Of course, you might not want to feel like you do tonight ever again. In that case, you need to be careful. Some wealthy and powerful women don't like to take no for an answer. As you found out tonight, there are ways for them to get what they want even if you don't cooperate.

"The most dangerous ones are the ones who are female versions of you. Just like us, you'll won't have a clue what's going on until it's too late for you to escape and she can do the things to you she sees on your videos. If she's that good, she'll probably want to go even further -- just to show she can.

"We would love for you to enjoy such an exciting adventure, so we're all going to talk up your video and keep our eyes and ears open. If we find someone who's excited about the challenge, and we think she's got the skills and determination to deceive you, trap you and degrade you, we'll coach her and help her find you. She'll pay us back with some new videos to watch.

"After we've packed up our equipment, we're going back to the bar to talk about the fun we had tonight and the fun we'll have when we see you on the Internet. If you feel like joining us, come on down. The drinks are on us."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers