World's Greatest Reunion

Story Info
The World's Greatest Tag Team reunites.
3k words
4
10.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

Backstage during the December 4, 2006 edition of Monday Night RAW, The newly reunited tag team known as World's Greatest Tag Team consisting of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin are walking through the backstage area after they defeated The Highlanders a short while ago. Charlie is wearing yellow and black wrestling shorts, and Shelton is wearing white and red wrestling shorts. Charlie pumps his fists as he smirks, "That's how it's supposed to be done! We completely kicked those Scottish twerps asses!" Charlie says.

Shelton raises an eyebrow, "Listen... we may be back but look this ain't like the old days... we're on a mission to show Cryme Tyme they are no role models like I am for black people..." Shelton says with a very serious attitude.

"Right, right, but you know it was great to hear the music, have that hot Lilian say our names..." Charlie says as he smacks Shelton back.

Shelton cracks a bit of a smile, "Yeah... it did feel great... plus we did win.

"Yeah!" Charlie nods his head as the two reunited tag team partners continuing walking down the hallway and they come towards the RAW interview set where Maria is watching a television monitor which is airing RAW. "Hey Maria! You see that ass kicking that took place!" Charlie says as he startles Maria, causing her to jump slightly in response.

The adorable, ditzy RAW interviewer, Maria, slowly turns around and scrunches her nose up cutely "Umm...what did you say?" Maria asks with a slightly confused raised eyebrow while she's dressed in a tight-fitting, short red dress.

"Did you see that ass kicking that happened?" Charlie repeats himself as he puts his hands on his waist.

Shelton steps towards where the monitor is and taps it with his hand, "Don't tell me you didn't see the return of the greatest tag team ever?!" Shelton asks in an annoyed toned.

Maria slightly shrugs her shoulder "Well...I was paying attention more to...The Highlanders" Maria replies with a cute smile as she glances up at Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin "I just love them! They're so funny with those skirts...and the way they talk..." Maria says as she starts to get a bit excited.

Charlie makes a face, "What the hell? You were paying attention to those... losers?!" Charlie asks.

Shelton shakes his head, "I don't believe it... you like those... goofballs better than the most fined tuned tag team in history? We haven't teamed together in years and we come back tonight and kicked ass!" Shelton says.

Maria shyly lowers her head and presses her slender shoulders up "I'm...uhh...sorry?" Maria replies as she cutely presses her lips together.

"You should be really thrilled to see us back together as a team..." Charlie says as he folds his arms over chest.

"Yeah Maria... how often do you get to see the return of the World's Greatest Tag Team?" Shelton asks, "We deserve to be respected..."

Charlie then adds, "Or at least given a reunion celebration or something..."

Maria raises an eyebrow "A...reunion celebration?" Maria asks as she shakes her head, slightly confused.

"Yeah... yeah... a reunion celebration.... to show that we are back and better than before..." Shelton says as he nods his head.

Charlie then looks at Maria, "All we need... is someone... to celebrate with..." Charlie says as he licks his lips a bit as Maria slightly sees the look on his face.

Maria looks at Charlie Haas and casually folds her arms against her the midsection of her body "Someone...to celebrate with...like who?" Maria asks as she looks slightly confused while she tosses her soft brown hair back.

"I don't know... maybe you..." Charlie replies as he licks his lips again as he steps towards Maria.

Shelton looks at Charlie with a raised eyebrow and then he smiles as he figures things out. Shelton then looks at Maria, "Yeah Maria... you'd be perfect for our little celebration..." Shelton says.

Maria scrunches her nose up "Umm...what would...I have to do?" Maria asks as she innocently bites down on her bottom lip.

Charlie and Shelton both exchange glances and they both nod their heads at the same time. Charlie then reaches forward and takes Maria's right hand and removes it from her midsection and places it near his crotch, "Oh I think you can figure it out..." Charlie says with a grin.

"Yeah Maria you're pretty smart aren't you?" Shelton adds as he licks his lips.

Maria's soft, innocent eyes widen as she feels her right hand pressed against the crotch of Charlie Haas "Oh Gee...I don't know if...I can do that..." Maria replies as feels herself being pulled closer to Charlie Haas.

"Oh you can do it...." Charlie says as he pulls Maria close to him, which causes Maria's right hand to press harder against the now bulging crotch of his wrestling shorts.

"Maria... it's a celebration... you should feel lucky..." Shelton says as he moves to stand behind Maria and he places both of his hands on Maria's short red dress covered ass.

Maria blushes softly and raises an eyebrow "So...we're going to like...have sex, right?" Maria asks as she pushes her shoulders up in a confused manner.

Charlie nods his head and licks his lips, "Yeah we are... you're a real smart one aren't you?" Charlie says as he has Maria rub the crotch of his wrestling shorts with her right hand.

"Maria's smart... right Maria?" Shelton says as he starts to pull down her short red skirt from her waist. Maria scrunches her nose up once again as her right hand gently rubs against the crotch of Charlie's wrestling shorts before she feels the pressure of Shelton's hands on her slender shoulders before he starts to gently force her down onto her knees in front of Charlie Haas as Shelton kneels behind Maria and continues to remove her short red skirt.

Shelton licks his lips as he completely removes Maria's short red skirt from her smooth tanned legs, "Time to celebrate the world's greatest reunion..." Shelton says as he then starts to pull down Maria's black panties that she's wearing, revealing her smooth, round cute ass in the process.

Charlie licks his lips and he starts to push down his wrestling shorts, and his hardening thick ten inch cock pops free and rises up as grows harder with every passing moment. "C'mon Maria... you heard Shelton...." Charlie says as he takes Maria's right hand once again and has her wrap it around his dick.

Maria bites down on her bottom lip as she pushes her shoulders "Ok..." Maria replies shyly as she begins to gently stroke her right hand against Charlie's hardening, thick shaft before she lowers her head to his cock and places her soft, wet tongue against the head of his cock as she starts to gently circle the head of his cock with her tongue.

Charlie licks his lips and tilts his head back as he feels Maria's soft wet tongue move around the head of his stiff hard cock, "Mmmmm yeah.... nice and slow..." Charlie moans as he places his hands on his hips.

Shelton Benjamin completely removes Maria's black panties from her legs and he stands up. "Now this is what I like..." Shelton says as he starts to lower his wrestling shorts in order to free his long, thick black eleven inch cock. Maria closes her soft, innocent eyes as she gently laps her wet tongue around the head of Charlie's cock, coating the head of his cock with her warm and wet saliva, before she opens her wet mouth and lowers her head on Charlie's cock. The adorable, ditzy RAW Diva presses her soft lips around Charlie's shaft as she starts to smoothly bob her head on his cock as she starts to suck the cock of Charlie Haas.

Charlie places his hands on top of Maria's head and pushes her soft brown hair back as she bobs her head up and down on his hard cock, "Awww... yeah... suck it...." Charlie moans.

Shelton steps out of his shorts and kneels back down behind Maria and he grips his cock with his right hand. The hot black athletic stud strokes his cock a bit, making sure it's fully hard and then he proceeds to slide it into Maria's warm, tight pussy. "Mmmm yeah..." Shelton moans as he pushes his cock deep into Maria's pussy.

"Mmmmm....ohhhh" Maria softly moans against Charlie's cock as she feels Shelton's thick, hard black cock enter her pussy from behind. Maria gently pushes herself back against Shelton's black cock as she continues to smoothly and gently bob her head on Charlie's cock, lathering his cock with her wet saliva by the use of her soft tongue "Mmmmm...' Maria moans as she lowers her head further down on Charlie's cock.

Shelton places his hands on Maria's hips as he begins to pump his large stiff black cock in and out of Maria's warm tight pussy. "Mmmmmm.... ohhh yeah..." Shelton moans as he gradually picks up speed with every one of his thrusts.

Charlie closes his eyes and he slides his fingers through Maria's soft brown hair as she takes his cock further into her warm wet soothing mouth, "Ooo yeah... mmm... yeah I love a good blow job..." Charlie moans.

"Mmmm...ohhh...ohhhh..." Maria gently moans against Charlie's shaft as she continues to smoothly bob her head on his cock as she takes his cock deeper into her mouth, while her hot, tanned body rocks back and forth against Shelton's black cock. Maria gently twirls her tongue against Charlie's shaft as she gently, but firmly pushes her cute rounded ass back against Shelton's black waist, forcing his cock deeper into her tight, warm pussy.

Shelton moves his hands further around Maria's waist as he starts to use more force as he thrusts his cock in and out of Maria's pussy. "Ahhhh ohhh yeah... mmmm yea..." Shelton moans as his large black balls bounce off of Maria's skin following every one of his thrusts.

Charlie Haas shifts his feet abit and he bends himself back slightly as he pushes his cock into Maria's mouth, "Ohhh fuck yea..." Charlie moans as he feels his the head of his cock pressing against the back of her mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." Maria sharply moans against Charlie's cock as the head of his cock presses against the back off her throat, deep throating his cock as her warm, wet saliva drips out of her mouth. Maria lifts her head up slightly and glances up at Charlie while Shelton Benjamin quickly and roughly slams his black cock deeper into her tight pussy.

"Ohhh shit... that was fucking hot..." Charlie moans as he looks down at Maria as Shelton fucks her from behind.

Shelton keeps thrusting his cock in and out of Maria's pussy before he starts to slow down, "Fuck she's perfect for this..." Shelton licks his lips as he pulls his large black cock out of Maria's pussy.

Maria bobs her brown-haired head a few more times of Charlie's cock before she lifts her head up slowly, causing her warm saliva to drip out of her mouth as well as against Charlie's cock. Maria glances over her shoulder and smiles at Shelton "Awww...you quit..." Maria says with a cute laugh.

Shelton raises an eyebrow, "I didn't quit... I'm going to tag Charlie in... to fuck you..." Shelton says as he stands up and then he tags Charlie's out stretched hand.

Charlie grins and he moves around behind Maria and kneels down, "Now it's my turn..." Charlie says as he slides his cock into Maria's pussy, but before he resumes fucking her, he wraps his arms around Maria's body and rolls over onto his back so that Maria is on top of him, but her back is facing him.

Maria bites down on her bottom lip as she leans back slightly and places her hands behind her onto Charlie's smooth, muscular chest as she starts to lightly bounce on top of his cock, while he firmly thrusts his cock into her tight pussy "Ohhh...mmm...ohhh gee..." Maria softly moans as she rocks back and forth on Charlie's cock, with her back facing him.

Charlie places his hands on Maria's hips and he helps the cute adorable RAW Diva bounce up and down on his cock as he starts to thrusts his cock up into her pussy, "Ahhh... ohhhh damn...." Charlie moans.

Shelton Benjamin licks his lips and he stands to the right side of Maria, "Oh Gee?" Shelton says with a raised eyebrow as he grips his black cock with one hand and turns Maria's head towards it with the other. The hot black stud then starts to push his cock into Maria's warm mouth when she opens her mouth to let out a moan.

"Mmm...ohhhh..." Maria moans as Shelton's black cock enters her warm, wet mouth before she wraps her soft lips around Shelton's black shaft as she starts to bob her head along the length of his black cock as she bounces gently on top of Charlie's cock. Maria lifts her eyes up and locks them with Shelton as she easily bobs her head on his black cock.

"Ahhh.... ohhh.... now this is how... we make our come back..." Shelton moans as he closes his eyes and tilts his head back as Maria bobs her head along the length of his rock hard black cock.

Charlie Haas continues to sharply thrusts his stiff shaft upward into Maria's warm, tight pussy as she slightly grinds herself on it. "Mmmmm.... yeah... fuck... ride it Maria..." Charlie moans as he feels Maria's ass smack down against his waist when she drops on his dick.

"Mmmm...ohhh...ohhh yeah..." Maria moans as she gently lashes her soft, wet tongue against Shelton's black shaft as she starts to bob her head quickly against his cock, gradually taking him deeper into her soothing, ditzy mouth. The adorable RAW Diva starts to slam down harder on Charlie's cock, smacking her cute rounded ass against Charlie's chest slightly as she gently grinds her lips against Shelton's black shaft.

"Mmmm ohhh yeah Maria.... suck that world's greatest black dick..." Shelton Benjamin moans as he opens his eyes and licks his lips. He looks down at Maria as she swiftly bobs her head on his cock as her tongue hits against the bottom side of it.

Charlie Haas takes his hands off of Maria's waist and he let's Maria bounce on his shaft under her own power, "Mmmm... yeah... fuck yea... awww shit...." Charlie starts to groan louder as sweat drips from his body, "Hey... ahhh Shelton... let's... show her why... we are... the world's greatest tag team...."

"Right..." Shelton nods his head and he steps back a bit as he pulls his saliva-covered cock from Maria's mouth.

"Mmmm...ohhhhh fuck!" Maria moans loudly as Shelton's black cock exits her warm, wet mouth at the same moment she slams down harder on Charlie's cock, taking him deeper into her tight pussy "Ohhhh gee...you guys are great..." Maria moans as she closes her eyes and rocks against Charlie's cock as she starts to sweat.

"You haven't... seen nothing yet...." Shelton says as he moves to stand in front of Maria and he kneels down. After wiping some sweat from his forehead, Shelton grips his cock and starts to push it into Maria's already stuffed pussy, and his invading black cock quickly gets her attention.

Maria grits her teeth tightly as Shelton's black cock enters her already cocked filled pussy, joining Charlie's hard cock. "Ohhhhh shoot!" Maria moans as Charlie thrusts his pussy into Maria's pussy, causing the adorable RAW Diva to rock forward against Shelton's black cock. Maria tilts her head back and closes her eyes as she starts to rock in between both Shelton and Charlie.

Charlie grits his teeth as his white cock grinds against Shelton's black cock as the two men tag team Maria's hot, tight pussy. "Ahhhh ohhh fuck damn!" Charlie groans as he puts his hands underneath Maria's ass as he keeps pushing himself up and down as he fucks Maria.

Shelton places his hands on Maria's hips and is sharply moving his cock in and out of Maria's pussy, and his balls smack against Charlie's. "Awww... ohhh yeah... fuck this is... why we're the world's... greatest tag team!" Shelton grunts.

Maria bites down on her bottom lip as her hot, tanned, sweat-covered body continues to rock in between Charlie and Shelton as both men fuck her tight pussy with firm, quick thrusts causing her to rock faster between them "Ohhh...ohhhh...ohhh yeah..." Maria moans as she starts to grind her pussy sharply against both Charlie's white cock and Shelton's black cock.

Shelton and Charlie pound Maria's hot pussy with perfectly timed thrusts, showing how well they work as a team. Both mean sweat heavily as their cocks grind against each other as they deeply thrust them into Maria's pussy, "Ahhhh.... ohhh fuck... aren't you... glad we're reunited?!" Charlie asks with a grunt as the ditzy Diva moves her body wildly between the two hot tag team specialists.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh fuck!" Maria loudly shouts as she grinds against Shelton Benjamin while Charlie pumps his hips against Maria at the same time as she starts to sharply cum "Ohhhh Gee!"

Shelton licks his lips as he feels Maria's hot juices splash against his cock as he and Charlie keep fucking Maria's wet pussy, "Mmmm ohhh fuck... shit fuck..." Shelton moans as he pulls his throbbing black cock out of Maria's pussy and moment's later his cock erupts and he starts to cum right on Maria's sweaty, toned stomach.

Charlie lets out a loud grunt as Maria's pussy squeezes his cock once Shelton's is gone, "Ohhh fucking hell!" Charlie moans as he suddenly starts to cum inside of Maria's hot pussy.

Maria tilts her head back, causing her sweat-soaked hair to slightly smack against Charlie's back as she leans back a bit more "Ohhhh Charlie..." Maria moans as she feels relaxed after her cumming and feeling the cum of Shelton on her stomach and the cum of Charlie inside of her pussy.

"Mmmm damn... now this is what's great... about being the world's greatest tag team...." Charlie moans as he relaxes underneath Maria.

Shelton nods his head and grins, "Yeah... we get the world's greatest celebration... to go along with... the world's greatest reunion...."

-END-