Worth It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mused
Mused
1,267 Followers

"Don't hold your breath," she said handing him her bags.

"I can't believe you peeked, again."

"What can I say, I don't like surprises."

No matter how well their father concealed the presents she always managed to sniff them out. She was like a surprise-spoiling bloodhound. Connor couldn't believe her and he couldn't believe how heavy the bags were as he carried them for her. He had just left her for a few minutes. "Do you have a bricklayer on your shopping list?"

"Shut up, it's a bowling ball."

"Speaking of round and heavy things, do you think our sister will make it through another holiday without splitting open like a grape?" He asked while they got in line at a snack bar. "How many years has she been pregnant?"

"Only eight months, dummy," she playfully smacked him on the arm. "I hope I don't get that big when I get pregnant. It's funny how some girls do, some don't.

"It's like a pregnancy sweepstakes." She looked at him kind of funny. "You're all skinny and then one day you get a letter in the mail with Ed McMahon's likeness saying you may already be a whale."

"Oh God, shut up," she said, trying hard to suppress her rising giggles. "Are you going to be that mean to me when I have a baby."

"Oh you don't have to worry about that." She cocked an eyebrow at him. "It's my big brotherly duty to ensure that by then you will have been shipped off to a Bolivian convent, where your chastity can be protected."

"Great plan, except I think you have to be Catholic to become a nun. Besides, you're a little late in your big brotherly duties." She blushed as she said it.

He was glad that their turn in line was next. "What do you want?" Connor asked.

"Just a Diet Coke and nachos," she said, "but I'll pay." She dug through her purse. "Christ! I can't find my bank card. I must have left it in Jones. Look, order for me and I'll meet you in the car."

Connor nodded and watched her slip away to the department store. She turned heads in the crowded mall, all of them male. Whoever it was, that had gotten her first, was one lucky bastard.

He was sitting in the car sipping her Diet Coke when she hollered at him to open the trunk. It was safe to assume she had found her bank card as she was lugging a big black bag. Women. "Just couldn't resist?" he asked as she stuffed the bag in the trunk with the rest of the stuff.

"No, not any more."

They got home late in the afternoon, still a few more hours until the big family party at their grandparents. Their mom had left to help with dinner and their dad was out in the barn. Rebecca was just finishing wrapping when Connor walked in her bedroom.

"So which one is mine?" he asked looking over the presents. She pointed to a fairly decent sized rectangle near the bottom of the pile. "Looks promising," he said weighing it in his arms.

"You deserve it," she said sitting on her bed. "Why are you the only man who really cares about me?"

He wondered what had got her so down. She had seemed so happy all day. "I'm your big brother, it's my job to care about you."

"Some of my friends would kill their brothers if they thought they could get away with it."

"I know you want to kill me every time I talk bad about Russ." She started crying. "Beck, what's the matter with you?" He tried to hug her for comfort but she turned away.

"I'm so messed up right now."

He realized that in the over twenty-four hours since he had come home that he had not seen or heard any signs of her creepy boyfriend. "What's wrong, Beck? You know you can tell me anything." He tried to put his arm around her again but she pushed him away.

"Not this time, I can't tell." He was getting kind of scared for her. "I want to be alone for a little while, okay?" she asked never looking at him.

"Alright Beck," he said leaving to find his dad.

The old barn had not been used for animals in years. Now, it was temperature controlled and home to his parents' exercise equipment as well as storage in the massive loft. His dad was up in the loft moving around some boxes and crates. "Hey son," his father said huffing from the exertion. "You're sister isn't around is she?"

Connor shook his head. "Good, I hid the presents where she couldn't find them in a million years."

Connor didn't have the heart to tell him.

"Uh, dad?"

"What is it son?"

"When did Beck break up with her boyfriend?"

"Weeks ago, right after Thanksgiving. She was so depressed up until you got back." His father opened a crate full of gifts. He fumbled through it's contents and frowned. "I could have sworn that I bought two of these."

"She really does love you Connor, I think she misses you more than she lets on. That's why it was awful sweet of you to spend your day with her. Not a lot of boys your age would do that for their little sister." His father's watch started to beep. "Five already? I'm going to have to get going. Are you kids riding with me?"

"No we'll take my car. You know how I like to leave before the older relatives get too much eggnog in them."

His dad climbed down the ladder and hopped into his truck.

Connor dressed in a pair of new jeans with a button-up shirt and maroon sweater vest. He donned a corduroy blazer, to dress up a bit, then went to his sister's room.

Rebecca was already dressed, a miracle in and of itself. She was wearing a powder blue sweater and jeans, she looked so unintentionally stunning. Her ginger hair was casually styled, her makeup was barely-there and perfect.

"I take it you're ready?" he asked. She nodded. "Feel better?" Again she nodded.

Their grandparents lived in town, only a fifteen minute drive. Connor and Rebecca had been the last to arrive, ensuring them a place at the kiddie table, as well as the wrath of said kiddies for delaying the present opening.

Uncle Sandy was waiting to let them in.

Good old Grandma, she always decorated every room of the house for the holidays. Tinsel had been strung from every corner and lights were wrapped around everything. She also had a small forest of artificial trees placed throughout the house.

They trudged down the hall to throw their coats on their grandparent's bed. "Looks like Grandma went overboard again," Rebecca said unzipping her down coat.

"I wonder if she put out the Santa toilet seat we got her last year?" Rebecca didn't answer. She was looking at the ceiling where a piece of green dangled over the bed. "Mistletoe?" Connor asked. "Just what kind of Christmas party are Grandma and Grandpa planning tonight?"

"Don't be so gross. I think it's a romantic."

"Yep, because nothing says romance like a parasitic, poisonous plant."

He reached up to bat the weed that dangled just above their heads. He felt her hands wrap around the back of his head, pulling. She was kissing him hard and soft at the same time. He stumbled back and they were lying on the bed, upon a pile of discarded coats. The fall had separated their lips, but he still held on to her. She was so warm and alive in his arms. He had to kiss her, just one more time. He pushed his tongue into her accepting mouth.

This was so crazy, making out with his little sister on a pile of coats. If anyone walked in his life was over. A horrifying thought, but one that didn't stop him as he put his hand under the powder blue softness of her sweater. Beads of moisture gathered on her smooth stomach. She was sweating and he was the cause. He knew it was so wrong but his hand creeped northward until it grazed the bottom of her silky bra.

The floor squeaked in the hallway, someone was coming. Connor yanked his hand free and sprung from the bed. Their lips smacked as they separated.

"Hey Con, Beck, you kids get lost or something?" Uncle Sandy stood in the doorway. Had he seen them, no he couldn't have. But God that was close. "Everyone's ready to eat."

They sat next to each other at the kiddie table, but that is the closest he would dare get to her the rest of the evening. As they gathered around the tree Connor picked a spot as far away from Rebecca as he could manage. Fortunately he could no longer feel her or smell her.

He could still see her though. The way she sat between Jan and Todd on the couch, with her shapely legs demurely crossed, was driving him insane. To the shock of everyone, Connor had been quiet all evening. He even smiled as he pretended to like the box full of underwear his grandparents had given him for the tenth straight year. How many pairs did they think he needed? He only had one ass to cover.

He put his gift down and looked at Rebecca, she was watching him. She had been watching him all evening. She knew he was thinking about her, she was probably thinking about him. A sly smile spread over her mouth. God, somebody would see. They would see the way she was looking at him and know what they had done.

What was she thinking? He thought as he sat on the Santa toilet seat trying to regain his composure. Why had she kissed him? He had to stop blaming her alone, he was just as guilty. He didn't try to stop her, far from it, he had tried to get to second base with her. He returned to the living room, back to her presence. He told his mom that he wasn't feeling well and was going home early. Lucky for him, he had been flushed ever since the kiss, add his unusually quiet demeanor and he had sufficiently convinced his mother.

He gathered his coat and cursed the little piece of mistletoe that had ruined his Christmas and, quite possibly, his life. He was out on the porch enjoying the fresh air when he heard the front door swing open. "Wait for me." Hair tingled on the back of his neck.

"Beck, I don't think---"

"Look, I'm sorry. My life has been so messed up lately, I just got carried away." She apologized. "I don't want you to hate me."

He sat on the hood of his sedan. She looked so sad standing there in the driveway, begging him not to leave her. "Come on, lets go home."

They drove in silence for a while.

"So do you want me to kick his ass?"

"What?" Rebecca asked tearing her gaze from the window to fix on him.

"Russ. Do you want me to kick his ass?"

"Don't even think about it Connor," she said sternly. "It's not his fault I'm this way."

"Not his fault? The guy dumps you right before Christmas. Granted your response wasn't the healthiest---"

"He didn't." Her voice was so small and scared that he almost missed it.

"What?"

"He didn't dump me. I dumped him."

"You were crazy about him, why would you just dump him?"

"I think I'm in love with somebody else." His fingers tightened on the wheel. He tried to slow his breathing and stay focused on the road.

"I know I shouldn't be but I am. I always have been."

He kept the car running for a few extra moments after he pulled into the driveway. "Beck." He couldn't finish his thought on how she was just confused. Why had he let things go this far? She was so beautiful, her warm chocolate eyes looked into his soul as he tried to think of something to say. His mind was still wrapped around the fact that she had told him she loved him, indirect as she had been in doing it. She had meant it too. That was more than he could say for any woman he had ever been with.

He inched forward. Unseen forces were at work directing him to her. This was supposed to happen, he allowed himself to admit. She was the one he loved, she was the one he'd always loved. They kissed again. Nothing rushed this time, no family to barge in. She assaulted his mouth, chewing and nibbling on his tongue and lips. When had his little sister learned to do this? The windshield fogged from the heat they were generating.

The farm was cold and deserted, but inside his little car was perfect. He had done this a few times, usually in the back seat, but it was always as a fumbling teenager who knew no more about pleasing a woman than he did about tax laws. He was still no expert on either subject but Rebecca's moans and mewls told him what she liked.

Rebecca pulled her sweater off, revealing bra capped breasts. They weren't humongous, but gorgeous nonetheless. Her skin seemed to glow as she struggled out of her tight jeans, lifting just enough to give him a fleeting glimpse of that perfect ass clad only in a pair of panties.

Connor stripped as well. The jacket was a struggle to remove, but once it was, the rest came easily. In a flash he was down to his jockeys.

He sat staring at her for a moment. His little sister, he realized, was sitting before him in nothing but her underwear. In a few more moments his world would be inalterably thrown off it's axis. His life had been perfectly plotted since high school. College degree, great job, wife and kids. How could Rebecca fit into that equation? Would she even want a life that meant juggling so many secrets?

There were so many obstacles. But in the end none of them mattered. What mattered was Rebecca, in that car with him, at that moment. He kissed her, mashing their mouths together. Her arms snaked around his strong back to hold him tight. He worked her bra clasp loose, freeing two perfect boobs. Her nipples were brown and stiff from arousal. He thought it was supremely hot that he could garner such a reaction from her.

He suckled one of the stiff nubs. She was salty and sweet at the same time. Her skin felt so warm against his lips. His left hand drifted to her stomach, caressing the soft skin as he had that first time on the kitchen counter.

Their lives had changed so much since then. They had changed just in the last few hours. They would change even more now that her panties were a crumpled ball around her left ankle. She kicked, causing the soft white cotton to drift to his lap.

He brought them to his nose and slowly inhaled her delicate aroma, burning into his memory the way she smelled before their first time. She reached down by the door and pulled the latch to recline the seat. She leaned backwards, slowly, until she was horizontal. Rebecca spread her legs slightly for him.

Connor tore off his jockeys and climbed over to her side of the car. "You know," he said, the back of his head bumping the ceiling, "this would be a little easier in the house."

"I wanna do it here," she said. Her mouth drooped in a little sisterly pout.

"You're the boss," he said kissing those pert lips. Connor positioned his cockhead at the warm zenith of her femaleness. He pushed in. Those nuns had not been needed after all, but she was still tight. She looked at him with apologizing eyes. Someone had planted their flag before Connor, but after tonight no one else ever would.

The snug walls of her vagina clung to his shaft, pinching and milking as the siblings brought each other obscene pleasure. No one had ever made him feel this way. He felt his sister's walls pulsate, he hadn't even started moving yet. She was orgasming simply from him being inside her.

He allowed her to recapture her breath before he started thrusting his hips. She grunted and her breasts bobbled with each thrust. Her skin glowed with sweat and endorphins, her hair was wet and mussed. She looked like a woman in love. He was going to be finished soon, he hoped that he could bring her another orgasm before he shot.

Her grunts raised in pitch until they became little whines. The demure odor he had first smelled in the fabric of her panties was everywhere in the interior of the car. He wondered if it would soak into the upholstery, the more he inhaled it the less he cared if it did.

Her pussy was so wet it squished as his dick bottomed out, that sound mingled with the slaps from his balls as they collided with her perfect butt. She was going to cum and so was he.

"Rebecca, oh God! Are you on the pill?" She bit her lip and shook her head no.

He was afraid of that. He pulled out, hopefully before the first release of semen, but it was too close to call. He rubbed the sensitive bottom of his dick head along her furrow as he shot volleys of white cum into her trimmed gingery curls. He brushed past her pink little clit hard enough to send her over the edge.

"Oh Connor," she grabbed his butt and with a strength he didn't know she possessed, pulled her against him. His dick unloaded a final lethargic squirt between their compressed bodies.

They kissed again as a headlight lit the interior. They scrambled to separate afraid it was their parents. A roaring engine flew past, it was a motorcycle. Thankfully, it never stopped.

"Wow," Rebecca breathed, looking every bit like his sweet little sister once again, in spite of her nakedness. "That was intense."

"Intense doesn't begin to explain what that was, Beck."

"I guess we'd better go in before we freeze to death." She gathered her powder blue sweater and jeans. He handed her the panties after one last sniff. "Looks like I won't need to spend money on perfume anymore."

"Find a way to bottle that stuff and you'd make a fortune."

They managed to find time to dress in between kissing and exploring.

"Want to take a shower together?" Rebecca asked as they slipped in through the front door.

"You know I do," he pinned her against the door and kissed her, "but what if mom and dad came home? That would be some present to find your son and daughter having hot, wet shower sex."

"I guess you're right," she said. "But remember you owe me one more before you leave home." She tickled his stomach this time.

"Hey you already had two, I'm the one who got shortchanged."

"Alright you big baby, are you free on Monday?"

"Well there is this girl in town, who I've been meaning to spend more time with."

She gazed at Connor curiously for a second. "Oh, me," she looked embarrassed and relieved.

"Yes you," he poked his finger in her belly producing a giggle. "By New Year's Day you're going to be walking with a limp."

"I'm looking forward to it," she said wiggling free and running up the stairs. "Want to have our exchange tonight?"

"Didn't we already do that?" he asked with a sly grin.

"Just bring your present to my room when you're done washing up."

***

Rebecca met him in the hallway wearing a lavender satin robe. He really wanted to find out what was underneath it, but their parents could pull in at any minute.

They sat on her bed and nervously exchanged boxes. "Ladies first," he said.

Her eyes lit up behind damp curls of ginger hair as she tore into the red foil. Beneath was a white shirt box with the word Macy's emblazoned on it.

"This looks promising," she echoed his sentiment from earlier. He hoped she wouldn't be too disappointed in her gift. She pulled open the box and removed a minty green sweatshirt with the logo for the past year's Thanksgiving parade.

"Oh Connor," she seemed to like it.

"I know it's kind of dumb, but I had to spend a weekend in Manhattan with my obnoxious roommate to get that shirt."

"It's perfect," she said wiping a few tears away. "Open yours."

He tore through the paper, revealing a brown cardboard box with HP stamped all over it. "Rebecca?" he said wondering what she had done. He pulled open the brown box and found his laptop. "Rebecca! You can't afford this, it's too much."

"You're worth it," she said. He just stuttered, trying to convince her to return it. "You don't like it?"

"I love it, I love you, but you need the money---" she put her finger to his lips to hush him.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered.

"I love you," he said placing the laptop on her bed and kissing her.

"I have something else for you." This was getting out of hand, he had to stop her before he got the mother of all inferiority complexes. She rose from her bed and tugged the sash of her robe loose. Beneath she was wearing the lacy red babydoll she had showed him in the lingerie store. "You can't unwrap this one quite yet," she said pulling his hands to her chest, "but you can sure have fun trying to guess what's under the wrapping."

Mused
Mused
1,267 Followers