Worth The Price

Story Info
Will his purchase make a young man happy?
3.6k words
4.41
43.9k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers

"Pardon me, Sir?"

Facing away from the entrance of the study, Conrad Taihn did not shift his gaze from the flickering gold-red flames nestled in the pit of the stone fireplace. "Yes, Tibbs," the middle-aged male said softly.

Dropping his own eyes respectfully, the servant in his black, Spartan uniform replied, "As much as I am loath to interrupt you, e'en as you did ask to be left undisturbed...." He paused to lick his whiskered lips before adding, "The arrival you have been expecting tonight, has come at last."

Conrad's ears flicked backwards; the rosettes in his silver-blue fur catching the firelight as he stood there. "Ah. Show them in." The coolness in his voice betrayed the sudden quickening of his breath... the trip hammer rhythm of his heart beneath his chambray-clad chest, as he continued to watch the fire in the hearth.

Tibbs merely nodded, smoothly turning around to step out of the entry way and head back down the hallway of the long mansion house.

Reaching out, Conrad let one of his large hands come to rest on the smooth, wooden mantle over the fireplace. Long fingers curled over the warm, polished surface as he tried to put a rein on his rapid heartbeat. This night had been weeks in planning, preparing and putting forth the effort to get it done.

Now, in moments, events that had started back in Lord Crowley's estate three days ago were about to come to a head.

He let go of the mantle and dropped his hands down to his sides, rubbing his palms over the thick, worn black dungarees covering his hips and legs before shoving them into the pants' side pockets.

He could still recall Crowley's amused smirk; made only that much more superior as he witnessed his much-younger companion's emotional state, as they both sat there on Crowley's private terrace and gazed at the object that had so captured Conrad's attention.

"Quite a... fetching, little, thing, eh Conrad?" the elder bachelor had murmured, that smile of satisfaction spreading over his aged face. "Fancy a sampling, do you? I'm sure that... and more, could be arranged." Amusement flavored every single word from Crowley's lips, as to make them drop like heavy sugar-covered confections onto a fine China plate. "Yes, that can surely be arranged... For a price."

Dropping his chin to his fuzzy chest, Conrad squeezed his dark amber eyes shut, blocking out the rest of that day. Lords! He'd practically begged Crowley for that asking price, and it was a dear piece of 'coin' to pay, to boot!

But, that cost had already been levied; calculated, banked and eventually paid to Crowley -- who's glee at getting his price seemed unending, the old dolt! -- and now... now there was just the end result of Crowley's little-!

Conrad shoved any further thoughts of the old coot from his mind. He had only to worry about the what was to come tonight!

The sound of footsteps coming up to the doorway of the study made Conrad turn away from the fireplace; just in time to see Tibbs come to a slow halt, the oak wood framing the trustworthy, old mongrel as he dipped his head in respect to the young Master.

"Master Conrad," Tibbs said with decorum, "may I present Mr. Crowley's... maid, Jessica." With that, the old servant stepped back a pace, motioning with his right hand for another to step forward into the room.

As Conrad watched, barely realizing his breathing had slowed to an anticipatory halt, the slim figure of a young woman slipped into the room, to stand just inside the doorway with her head tilted down slightly and her hands clasped together before her as if bound, though clearly she wasn't restrained.

From his viewpoint, Conrad took her in again, as if he were seeing this lovely girl for the first time. Small-made, Jessica was clearly a well-formed feline, even through the specially-crafted maid's uniform she wore. Her white fur and pale sun-yellow hair contrasted strikingly with the white and black outfit; complete with a wide bow at her back, tied over the short, pleated skirt with its maroon trim and similarly trimmed thigh-high stockings. A pair of moderately high-heeled shoes, silver buttoned cuffs and a maids cap rounded out the entire ensemble.

For a span of fast heartbeats, Conrad did little more than stare at the girl. Then, inhaling a deep breath, he glanced up at Tibbs and made a slight gesture of dismissal.

From the doorway, his servant nodded once more, before retreating another pace as he reached out to swing the study door closed, shutting it with a soft click.

Now enclosed inside his private room, alone with him, the maid did not react in a fearful manner. She kept her head down as she waited for him to move, to speak... he did not keep her waiting long.

Moving away from the fireplace, Conrad approached Jessica with measured step. As his tall frame loomed close, he noted that she did not flinch nor shy away from him... a fair change from the skittery types that he usually encountered that were working for his fellow peers. Walking behind her, he noted the calm swish of her long tail and the ready pose in her stance, as her small, triangular ears flicked to follow his movements.

"You are here, to attend to me this night. To serve my... needs."

At once, Jessica's head lifted a touch as she replied, "Yes, I am here to do your bidding, and fulfill your wishes... whatever they may be." Slowly, with her eyes shyly cast under half-mast eyelids, she turned her head towards him. "What do you wish of me, your Lordship?"

This was no idle piece of eye-candy, he mused. This was a girl used to being commanded! To give herself in immediate service! A flicker of a smile floated across Conrad's face. "I am merely a well-kept man, girl. I hold no title of Trinity," he said. "You may call me 'Sir'."

There was a pause. "Yes, Sir. I understand." She kept her eyes down, but her posture turned to be completely open to him. "How may I serve you, Sir?"

Conrad held her gaze for a few seconds more, then he jerked his head towards the sideboard resting against the near wall of the study. "Pour me a drink... and bring it to me." He moved off to where a padded, low-backed chair and slowly seated himself in the soft cushions within.

Jessica nodded, turning at once to move towards the sideboard.

"Before you bring my drink," Conrad said with a smile twitching on his whiskered lips; his words stopping her in mid-step. "Take those clothes off for me... slowly."

Jessica's shoulder tensed slightly, but she nodded and replied, "Yes, Sir." as she continued walking towards the sideboard.

Relaxing back into his chair -- even though his heart was beating a mile a minute -- Conrad watched as Jessica opened the wooden door of the antique cabinet and deftly extracted a crystal decanter and a single, gold and glass goblet. Moving with calm, smooth movements, the young woman poured a measure of the heady, amber-colored liquid into the cup of the goblet, placing it on a small silver tray before replacing the decanter inside the sideboard.

Straightening up, she then turned slightly away from Conrad, before reaching for the fasteners at the collar of her uniform. With a slight shrugging motion, she reached around to unlimber the clasps of her short dress; the hiss of soft fabric making a counterpoint sound to the pop and crackle of the wood fire blazing inside the hearth, as her outfit loosened enough to slide off her body.

Watching with unblinking eyes, Conrad drank in the sight of Jessica's lithe form as it emerged from underneath her maid's trappings. Soon, a neat bandeau, cloth arm coverings and a modest pair of dark colored panties joined her outfit on the study floor, revealing her body in all its feminine beauty. Inhaling sharply, he let his eyes wander over her firm curves, covered with a soft, white fur that shone with good health.

She's no drudge-slave! Conrad thought. That old codger made certain to keep this girl well!

When Jessica bent over to roll the dark stockings down her legs, he noted the firmness of her backside, before he made a loud, throat clearing sound to get her attention once more. "Those stockings... leave those on, girl."

Straightening back to her full height, Jessica nodded, and half-turned -- giving him a delicious profile of her plump breasts -- to reach for the tray and goblet. Taking it with one slim hand, she turned towards him and made her way across the study with a measured step. Her body, highlighted by the orange glow of the fire, took on golden tones over her ermine-like fur. Her hips swaying with every step, she finally stood in front of Conrad, dipping her head slightly as she held out the tray with one outstretched arm.

With a satisfied smile, Conrad reached out and took the goblet off the tray. This close, he could once again smell the light scent of Jessica's body, mixed with a slightly-stronger smell of something more earthy and the heady aroma of the fine-malt whiskey emanating from the glass cup of the goblet. Without pause, Conrad lifted the drink to his lips and tipped it back, taking two short swallows and shivering slightly as the liquid burned pleasantly down his throat. He shifted and stretched over to place the goblet on the floor next to his chair, before turning back to face the maid once again.

Calmly, Jessica flipped the tray over to let it rest against her bare tummy, while she gazed at Conrad expectantly.

"You aren't embarrassed to be naked," he said simply.

She shook her head twice, making her long blond hair rustle softly.

"You know what I will now ask of you, Jessica?"

Jessica nodded. "I am here to serve, Sir...." Her cheeks flushed with a slight shade of pink. "No matter what you wish of me... Sir."

Conrad nodded, and extended his arm with his hand held open. "Give me that tray, then."

Blinking, Jessica did as she was bid; handing the tray over, before she let out a soft cry of surprise when he snatched it and tossed it aside with a clatter, before seizing her arm with firm yet gentle strength to pull her into him. There was some awkwardness as he placed her over him; her thighs spread over his own as she tried to find a place to put her hands. But the moment passed and soon she was comfortably perched there, with her small hands resting on his shoulders.

"It would please me," he said, his voice thick as his eyes stared deeply into the light-green of her own, "to see just how willing you are to please me, and be pleased in return."

Jessica's mouth dropped slightly in further surprise, only to widen as a gasp escaped her when his hands slid slowly from her hips, over her waist and torso before coming to rest on each of her breasts. A shudder made her breath come out in a tremulous hiss when his large palms covered her tender flesh, and his thumbs pressed over her nipples.

Inhaling deeply through his nose, Conrad rumbled deeply inside his chest as he palmed and manipulated her flesh with sure motions. Watching as the sensations made her cant her head back, he tugged her body closer, making her firm bottom seat itself fully into his lap, where the evidence of his arousal and attraction to her was clearly evident against the fabric of his trousers.

With a soft growl, Conrad lowered his face to her bosom and, hefting one of the plump globes, he wrapped his lips around the stiffening nipple there and sucked.

"Aaah!" Jessica's voice was pitched high, as her body felt electrified by the wet touch of his mouth to her breast. Her hands clutched at his shoulders, with curling fingers, not to ward his advances off but rather to hold him so that he couldn't retreat.

Applying both lips and teeth, Conrad worried the nub until it was stone-hard and aching. Beneath his fingertips, he could feel the beat of her heart speed up, while the sensation of her fur and skin underneath his fingertips felt like the most-exquisite texture... finer than silk, softer than cotton.... At the juncture of their lower parts, he could feel heat radiating from this young woman. Heat, and the sensation of moisture and the strengthening scent of rising passion!

Pulling back, he let her nipple slip from his lips with a soft pop. A moan of disappointment flowed from her throat. With a chuckle, he dropped his left hand down towards the apex of her thighs, working downwards with two fingers between them. Delving down through hair that grew finer than the rest covering her head, he soon found the small rise of wet flesh that preceded her most intimate flesh. With a scissoring motion, he captured that nugget of her femininity and tugged it.

Jessica jerked her hips towards him violently, her head snapping back up with eyes wide as China saucers as she hissed against the sudden bolt of pleasure that raced up her spine. "Oh! Sir!?"

"Hssh," Conrad said with a grin. He probed deeper, parting the wet lips of her labia to find more of her inner essence with his seeking fingertips.

Moving with sinuous rhythms against his fingers, Jessica now sighed and mewled with ever-increasing pleasure. Her chest heaving as she breathed deeply, it only added fuel to the fire now being stoked within her body. "Ooh... Sir! Sir, Please!?"

Watching her writhe, Conrad slowed his probing as he asked, "What is it, girl?"

Looking down at him, her eyes alight with awakened lust, Jessica asked as she dropped her hips to press tight against his erection under his pants, "Please... let me...?"

With a deepening smile, he realized what she was asking for; permission, to give back pleasure to him in equal measure. Removing his hands, he leaned back and nodded wordlessly.

Without another moment wasted, Jessica slid down from his lap and knelt on the wood floor in front of him. Her hands flew without fail to his waist, working the belt and fasteners loose before spreading the flaps of cloth aside to reach inside, encircling his turgid, pink flesh to draw it out into the warm air. With wide eyes, she gazed upon his manhood -- if with eager, yet a touch of fear in her emerald eyes -- before letting her fingers drift in a light caress over the moist column, making it twitch when she slipped over the red tip.

Rumbling under his breath, Conrad nodded with an eager light in his eyes as he watched her.

Offering him a shy smile in return, Jessica leaned down and placed him against her lips. Feathering kisses down the spear of flesh, she worked her fingers along behind, forming a circle as she clasped him in a loose grip. With slow, even strokes she made his erection grow firmer, filling the air with his male scent. Opening her mouth, she let her tongue lap out at the thin trickle of his own pre-come, tasting his unique flavor with a moan of delight in her throat.

Hissing, Conrad felt the pleasure spark along every nerve. She lacked refined skills, but her eagerness to please more than made up for that. Clenching his fists over the corners of his arm rests, he let his head roll from side to side as he drank in the rising feelings of lust within.

Rising up slightly, Jessica let the tip of her tongue circle the head of his cock; once, twice... then, with a sigh of warmth and pleasure she dipped her head, taking a good length of his flesh into her wet cavity. Sucking with soft, firm pulses of suction, she let him rise further along the road to the Summit Noble, feeling equal sensations echo in her puss as she squeezed her thighs together.

"Ah, God!" Conrad growled with pleasure. He'd anticipated a slow, lengthy build-up, but this simple maid was sending him higher and faster than he even dared to believe! Realizing that he could spend before he was ready to let this night end, he quickly made a decision.

Gasping, Jessica felt herself being pulled away from his turgid cock. "Nnnooo!" she mewled, only to find herself being turned and lifted to her feet.

"Don't fret," Conrad said huskily. Turning her further, he gripped her from behind and pressed her close to his taller frame. Clasping both of her hands, he leaned her towards the mantle of the fireplace and planted each slim hand against the warm wood; bending her at the waist. "Do not move!" he said firmly, using one foot to nudge her legs apart, making her tip her backside upwards.

Gasping, Jessica cast a glance behind her, just as Conrad crowded in closer behind. Her eyes widened as he reached up and ripped off his shirt, exposing his broad chest and taut belly. "Sir?" she asked, her voice trembling even as she braced her hands firmly on the mantle.

Without a word, Conrad shoved his pants down and dipped his hips lower. Bracing one hand on top of her lower back, he reached down with his other to grip himself. "Now, girl... let's both share the pleasure!" he said hotly. Lining himself up with her sex, he pressed the knob-end between her slick labia and moved it slowly forwards.

With a sharp gasp, Jessica tensed at the intrusion of his maleness into her body. Feeling his thick flesh move steadily inwards, she mewled with pain as the blunt head nudged a barrier within.

Pausing, Conrad rubbed on hand up Jessica's back; holding still within her sheath as it clasped and flexed about him. I'd have thought she'd be plucked by now! he told himself. He was too far incensed with lust to stop their coupling, but he had enough of a grip on his passions to know not to be rough with her now. With as soothing a tone as he could muster, he said, "Steady... this will not hurt for long!" With that, he pressed his hips forwards, breaking through her maidenhead and into the depths of her puss.

Jessica jerked, nearly trying to break away from the bite of his cock, before the pinch of pain melted away into a fullness that slowly blossomed into a deeper, pure heat that made her push back onto his flesh. With a groan of acceptance, she slid down until he was fully seated inside her.

A span of heartbeats passed... then, with a slow motion, the two began to pump their bodies in the dance of carnal delights; one as old as time, yet one that even the youngest of souls can remember.

Breathing harshly, Conrad felt his senses overwhelmed by the flavors of sex; the smell of their combined musk, the heat of flesh, the sounds, the sight of her firm buttocks undulating under his hands. The slick sensation of her clasping flesh rippling along his cock, driving him to thrust again and again, making the fire in his blood burn for release.

Before him, Jessica moaned and gasped with growing delight. Her maiden blood mixing with her inner essence to trickle down into their joined limbs, she craned her head back as the constant motion of their fucking brought her closer and closer to the nova storm of her peak... which sparked hotter than any of her innermost, private orgasms could ever be.

They were fire, ice, earth and sky... and at the edge of it all, Conrad and Jessica felt themselves teeter, then fall into the abyss of ultimate release.

"Gods, YES!" Conrad growled loudly, his body rigid as his seed sprayed into her center, clutching her tightly to himself.

"Sir, awwh, Sir! SIR!" With a keening wail, Jessica followed behind her lover, her muscles straining as they were locked together in perpetual bliss...!

# # #

In the aftermath, the only sound in Conrad's study was the sound of crackling wood in the fireplace... and the slow, steady breathing of two bodies, now at rest.

Seated in his cozy chair, now completely bare after having kicked off his pants, Conrad looked down at Jessica -- her body curled up in his lap, resting her head on his bare chest as she lay in sated sleep in his arms -- and smiled with complete satisfaction. Her maid's cap had been knocked away in the final throes of their climax, so now her curtain of blond locks cascaded over her body like a living blanket.

With a gentle hand, he ran his fingers through her long hair, making her sigh contentedly in her sleep. Yes, he thought as he cradled her closer to him, it was worth every 'penny' of the price! With a sigh, he leaned his head down and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers
12