Worth the Wait

Story Info
The beginning for babygirl and her Master.
916 words
4.19
21.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinera
sinera
34 Followers

"Let me suck Your cock," I begged Him as I slid my hand along His length. I loved the surge of emotional energy I always got from Him. I loved the way his cock felt as I grasped it in my hand; the feel of soft skin over the solid muscle inside - definitely a case of the steel hand inside a velvet glove.

"Not yet," He growled low in my ear. He liked to make me squirm, to make me beg.

I gasped as I felt his cock pulse in my hand. Every time we were together He treated me to something new.

I moaned, feeling my juices flood my pussy. I knew that it would only take one touch from Him to make me cum.

"Please, Master... touch me... I need to feel Your hands on my skin," I begged again.

He laughed low. "Oh no, baby girl. You're not going to cum yet. Not until I say You can."

I whimpered in response. The loss of control was so exciting to me; being controlled by Him, giving up to Him, allowing Him to dictate to me what I was allowed to be and do made me hotter and hornier than I had ever been in my life.

"Harder," He growled, another surge of passion causing Him to shudder. I did as He told me, closing my eyes and whimpering softly as His cock grew even larger and harder in my hand.

He could tell I was nearly at my breaking point when He finally whispered, "Now," and pushed my head down onto His cock.

I licked my way up and down His cock before slipping my mouth down, taking all of Him in my mouth and into my throat. He moaned in appreciation as I slid His cock all the way in without gagging. He slid his fingers into my hair, making fists and pulling, just the way He knew I liked it.

Somehow He always knew what to do to push me over the edge. He used my hair to hold my head steady as He fucked my mouth. I panted shallowly, knowing that He was close. He always got rougher with me near the end.

----

Our relationship had progressed slowly, from staying up all night talking to lying together and cuddling. It had taken a month before He'd allowed me to even see His cock, another two weeks before He'd let me touch it.

Then came the day when He let me stroke Him. I was in heaven, feeling His cock fill my hand...

But then He pulled away and wouldn't let me finish Him, saying I needed to earn it.

We'd been together for nearly a year and He still hadn't cum for me. I knew He'd finish Himself off after He sent me away. He knew I stood outside the door and listened more than once, hearing Him growl my name as He came. I'd crawl into my cold bed and touch myself, imagining it was Him, dreaming it was His cock stroking along my slit and deep inside me as I came all over Him.

Tonight I prayed it would be different. I wanted my Master to fill my mouth with His cum; I was nearly desperate to know I had pleased Him.

He knew it. I knew He did. I'd told Him over and over again how much I wanted to please Him, how much I wanted Him to cum in me, on me... just cum for me, please!!

---- His hands tightened in my hair as He shoved His cock into my mouth; shallow strokes, then deeper strokes. Shallow, deeper, shallow, deeper... I had tears in my eyes from the stress, my body shaking from the effort not to cum, waiting for Him.

I could feel a growl building deep in His chest. It pushed me over the edge; I couldn't hold out any longer. My fingers dug into His thighs where I had placed them to steady myself.

His own orgasm broke loose at my touch.

"YES, babygirl!" He growled as He forced His cock even deeper in my throat and unloaded, His hips thrusting as He pressed my head into Himself.

I swallowed as He filled my throat and mouth with his cum, trying to make sure I got it all, not wanting to waste a bit of it, now that He'd finally let me have it.

He held me there so long I thought I was going to pass out from lack of air before He finally used my hair to pull me off His cock slowly. He groaned as I sucked at His cock as I slid back, then chuckled at me as I pulled forward, trying to get His cock back in my mouth.

"Now, now," He laughed softly. "Don't be greedy."

He wrapped His arms around me and pulled me down onto the bed with Him, cradling me against His broad chest. I laid my head on His shoulder, marveling at the strength I could feel there.

He looked down at me, then reached up to wipe a tear from my cheek.

"Crying, babygirl?" He asked in surprise and concern. "Did I hurt you?"

"Oh no, Master. I just... I've wanted this for so long..."

He chuckled again and pulled me close, holding me tight as He whispered in my ear, "But wasn't it worth the wait, babygirl?"

I nodded and smiled, knowing this was only the beginning...

sinera
sinera
34 Followers