Would She Dare?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Margaret," he snapped suddenly, "Jennifer's right out there. What if she hears?"

"Maybe she'll join us," his wife teased him, pluging down on his suddenly rock hard cock. She took it as deeply into her throat as possible, and then began to make her glottis spasm, if if she were swallowing. This massaged his head inside her throat, and always drove Steve crazy.

"Shit, Margaret, don't stop, don't stop," he begged.

And then she withdrew, slowly, sliding her wet lips agonizingly down the length of his shaft. "But what if Jennifer hears?" she teased.

"Maybe she'll join us," he snapped back, reaching down to stroke himself.

"Let's find out," Margaret said with a smile. She took him back in her mouth and gave a long, loud cry of pleasure. "Oh, God, Steve, your cock tastes so good! Fill my mouth with your cum!"

Steve's eyes went wide with disbelief at the loud outburst, and even wider when the door opened and Jennifer came in.

"what's all the ruckous about?" she asked, smiling. "Oh... I see..." she said innocently.

Margaret started to bob her head up and down on her husband's cock, but Jennifer got down beside her. "You have to share something like this with your friends, hon," she said.

The two blondes leaned in, one mouth on each side of Steve's rod, and they kissed, with his erection in the middle. The sight and the sensation were too much for him, and he blew his load right then. Jennifer moved quickly, closing her eyes so she could take a couple shots on the face. Margaret had never done that before, and didn't feel inclined to do it now, but watching Jennifer do it was quite hot, when Steve had emptied himself, Margaret leaned in and begain to lick the other girl's face clean.

Steve was rubbing himself, trying to get hard again. He couldn't seem to find words to say, so he just stood there against the wall, masturbating while his wife licked his sperm of a young blonde's face.

Once Jennifer was all cleaned up, Margaret rose and took Jennifer by the hand over to the bed. "Steve, sweetie, shall we unrap our after-dinner mint?"

Steve just nodded dumbly and walked over, increasinly erect, as his wife lay the other blonde out on the bed and began caressing her face. The two woman kissed tenderly, and Steve climbed onto the bed on the other side of Jennifer. His mouth joined theirs, and all three of them kissed for several minutes without interruption, their three tongues playing together, lips finding lips where they good, saliva pouring out on to eachother's faces.

"Together," Margaret finally said, tugging on one side of Jennifer's sweater. Steve understood and started on the other side, and together they removed the sweater. Jennifer's bra was white and thin enough that when each of married couple leaned in and began to kiss one breast, the soaked material became a little bit see-through, and they could see her nipples.

Jennifer groaned under the two mouths, arching her back, and using one hand to press each head closer into its tit.

And Margaret, who until today had never been concious of any overt sexual attraction to women, longed to touch and taste this lovely girl's breast. She lifted the cup of Jennifer's bra, sighed in pleasure at the perfect skin and pointy rose-colored nipples, and dove in with gusto. With her hands, she caressd and massaged the breast, and with her lips and tongue tried to achieve the same effect. Steve, meanwhile, exposed Jennifer's right breast and began sucking on her nipples with a softness the young blonde had never exprienced before, his tongue used to add to the gentle pulls.

Steve reached under to undo her clasp, and as soon as it was free, Margaret took hold o the bra and cast it aside. "You're beautiful, Jennifer," she purred, returning her mouth to his loving attention of her chest.

"More than I'd imagined," Steve added, beginning to kiss her more roughly, to love hickeys on the tender flesh of her breast. His cheek felt his wife's, and their mouths met between the girl's breasts. They kissed deeply, lovingly, knowingly.

As they kissed on top of her, Jennifer reached down and undid the wrap on her skirt. "Please," she asked.

Without hesitation, the married couple advanced their oral adoration of her body. Both mouths slid down from her chest to her tummy, their tongues dancing together inside her belly-button. Jennifer raised her bottom from the bed, presenting her stained grey panties to them. "Please," she repeated, more hunger in her voice this time.

"Together," Margaret said, her blue eyes sparkling with desire. Steve was rock hard at this point and seeing the fire in his wife only increased his own. They each reached underneath the young blonde and slowly, together, they drew down her panties.

Margaret gasped. "Oh my god, Jennifer, you're beautiful." She'd never seen a shaved pussy before. She knew that some women shaved, of course, but she'd never seen it. Never realized how it would make a woman look. So clean, so soft, so youthful... Margaret reached between her own legs and started to play with herself, watching as Steve bent down and begin kissing Jennifer's smooth thighs while his fingers explored inside her hairless cunt.

Did she dare? She caught Jennifer's scent increasing in the air. Did she dare not?

Taking the plung, literally, Margaret bent over and began kissing around Jennifer's bare mound. The sight must have pleased Steve, because she saw a plop of precum shoot lightly out of once-again fully-erect cock. The married woman loved the feel of the shaved pussy beneath her mouth, and she even loved the scent of it. She slowly worked up her nerve, and then parted Jennifer's lower lips with her tongue, tasted the sweet tang of the girl's juice, directly from the source.

"Mmmmmpppphhhhh..." she moaned into the blonde's cunt. "You taste so good," she said, tongue-fucking her outright and gobbling her up between her lips. She loved everything about eating this girl's pussy -- the taste, the warmth, the wetness, the pulsing of her inner muscles, the scent... And Jennifer responded in kind. She started to scream with pleasure from the contact of the married woman's tongue. And then she grew insistent, even while at a loss for words. Panting and grunting, she grabbed and tugged at Margaret's body, until Steve's wife got the message and moved on top of Jennier in a 69 position.

The sounds and sights were incredible, far too much for Steve to take laying down. The two beautiful blondes entangled with one another, sucking and slurping noisely, voicing their passion and pleasure, the bed creaking beneath them. He moved around to the side where Jennifer's head was as she lay on her back, muching Margaret's muff. Steve, fully lubed with his precum, rubbed his cock over Jennifer's forehead, poked it at his wife's love hole, but found no enterance. Jennifer's mouth would not relinquish its claim.

Fuck it, he thought. As long as we're breaking down barriers tonight. He raised himself up, rubbing his slick cock through the crease between his wife's smooth, well-shaped ass cheeks. They'de never done this before, but damned if they weren't about to. He slowly positioned the tip of his cock on her rosy asshole and began pressing slowly in.

He heard Margaret scream, saw her finger nails scratch bloodily at Jennifer's thighs, and he pushhed in a bit further, parting her warm, tight back door.

"God, it hurts, but don't stop!" Margaret begged, her face still making love to the shaved cunt beneath it.

"Fuck your wife in the ass!" Jennifer encouraged him. "Butt-fuck Margie while I eat her pussy!"

Steve pushed further, and further, and further, and then began working in and out, in and out. His wife's ass was tight around his cock, and her cheeks were soft around him. She screamed out words of encouragement as she ate Jennifer out as best she could.

He looked down and saw the beautiful young girl eating his wife's pussy as he felt his wife's ass underneath him, and he came without warning. He clenches at Margaret's ass cheeks as he leaned forward, pumping his load inside her.

When he collapsed back, his cum seeping out of his wife's asshole, Jennifer slid up until Margaret's asshole was right beneath her face. She inserted her tongue, scooping out Steve's seed while she fingered Margaret's clit from underneath. It put Margaret over the top, and she came. As soon as her own explosion had subsided, she rolled onto her back and pulled Jennifer's cunt to her face. With Jennifer riding her, grinding her bald pussy against the still-hungry mouth, it didn't take long before the young blonde too had hit her limit. She came without a sound, but her whole body bucked with the force of her muscle spasms. Her cunt dumped a bucketload of of juice all over Margaret's face.

And then Jennifer collapsed onto the bed.

The three of them lay there, exhausted, sweaty, covered in one another's fluids.

And Jennifer reached out, touched Steve's cock. "And I haven't even gotten a piece of this yet."

12