Would You Like Me To Stop?

Story Info
High heeled lady teases tied prisoner.
2.9k words
4.4
113.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quillman
Quillman
53 Followers

Carla enjoyed taking her time in the brief walk to the punishment room. She particularly relished the click clack of her high heels echoing off the corridor walls, and the attention of the prison guards never failed to accentuate her feminine charms. Carla had now been involved with this programme for the last three months. Her psychological studies had been used to good effect, and she had presented the Governor with a plan designed to bring the toughest and unmanageable prisoners into line.

What she actually did was a secret to all but herself, but the authorities had to admit that after 'treatment sessions' with her, even the most difficult of the male prisoners seemed subdued. Carla knew today would be no different.

She had received the call yesterday from the Governor, and had spent a refreshing lunch hour in his office being briefed on 'Paul', the prisoner she was due to see. The Governor was a man in his mid forties, public school educated and utterly charming. In her presence he squirmed and flustered, trying hard to hide the obvious effects that her long and nylon clad legs had on him.

Carla enjoyed this of course and played the game to the full. She imagined how he would have been at his public school. Starved of female company, it had left him a quivering wreck in the presence of a vamp such as Carla. On her last visit he had dropped his pen whilst serving her tea. As he bent to pick it up, Carla had chosen the moment to stretch out her legs just inches from him. She knew his discomfort, and relished the fact that he was seen to mop his brow with a handkerchief as she was leaving the room.

He stuttered and stammered through his briefing with her, and couldn't maintain eye contact for more than a few seconds at a time. Carla learned that Paul, the prisoner was three years through a five-year stretch. He was known to be aggressive at times, but his roguish charm and rugged good looks had not left him short of girlfriends.

To Paul they were playthings, and although they invariably fell in love with him, he discarded them once they showed any signs of being clingy. To Carla he was going to be the best challenge yet; a man whose spirit hadn't yet been broken and it was going to be she who did it.

As she approached the room, the guard opened the door for her. She passed through with a smile, and stopped to take in the scene. The room was warm well lit. It was the size of an average lounge, sound proofed, ventilated but with no outside windows. In the centre of the room was a large padded figure X, on its back. This was used to restrain the prisoners.

A remote control allowed the operator to raise or lower the X. Consequently it could be raised to table height or lowered to floor level. At present it was raised about one foot off the floor. Bound by his ankle and wrists to the X was Paul. He was stretched, naked, except for a courtesy thong which had been tied around his groin. Carla simply smiled and slowly walked all the way around him. She said nothing, and the intention was to intimidate her victim. His nakedness intensified by her strict and close fitting business suit, high heels and sheer seamed stockings.

She recalled her first visit to the room. Her 'patient' at that time had been a bank manager convicted of fraud. His arrogance had annoyed the prison authorities who believed he needed teaching a lesson. His ego wasn't matched by his physique that was rather puny. Naked and on his back Carla's presence had silenced him immediately. As she danced her fingers along his legs he had cracked immediately, utterly humiliated by this vampish woman, he had begged for release, offered to be her slave: anything.

It was not within the protocol to release prisoners without a guard present, but Carla knew a broken spirit when she met one. She had released him from his bonds, and enjoyed the remaining thirty minutes as he humiliated himself as her slave.

As she lay back in the soft leather chair provided, he had worshipped kissed and licked Carla's legs and feet as though he was one possessed. Although she found him physically repulsive, there was no denying what he could do with his tongue!

Determined not to let him see, she had in fact orgasmed twice during the session. When she had tired ohf him, she placed her stocking clad foot in the centre of his chest and pushed him away. He had immediately curled up on the floor, and served as a comfortable footrest for the remainder of the session.

Would Paul be different she wondered? His body certainly was! She knew that he was about 29, and had spent some time as a fire fighter. After his imprisonment he kept fit by working out everyday. He was evenly tanned, and his six pack rippled as he strained against his bonds to follow her around the room.

Eventually Carla sat down by his waist facing him. She had noticed him looking at her legs, and ensured that they remained in full view. She placed her fingers on the inside of his thigh and began talking to him in her deep and husky voice,

'So, you've been a naughty boy have you?' she asked rhetorically, whilst increasing the pressure with her hands.

Paul said nothing but struggled visibly against his restraints. He was used to controlling and dominating women, not the other way round, and even though he could feel himself becoming aroused, in these circumstances he would see it a as a sign of weakness.

Carla noticed the growing bulge beneath his thong. 'Well, well what have we here?' she asked trailing her fingers across his growing manhood, and undoing the bow that kept the thong on. For once in his life Paul was lost for words. Something deep inside of him reminded him of childhood. Guilty feelings that he had looking up his Aunties skirts or sneaking looks down the blouses of girls at his school raced through his mind

'Shall we get rid of this?' He heard her soft voice suggest, as he felt the thong being pulled away.

'My what a BIG BOY, and such a good boy I expect’ Carla’s fingers closed around his now bulging and throbbing shaft.

It felt so hot and hard in her cool hands. He was by her reckoning a genuinely big boy, and it was fun to play and tease with such a monster. She stopped briefly to take a sip of wine from a nearby glass. She smiled to herself as his cock continued to twitch in the absence of her touch.

'What am I to do with you?' she asked softly 'The Governor says that you have been a very naughty boy, and my job is to make sure that you behave yourself' she crossed her legs with a swish of nylon that brought a soft moan from his lips.

Carla smiled, a cruel sensuous sadistic smile, as she slowly traced her long tapered and freshly painted red nails up the underside of his shaft. She was an expert at her craft, and as her fingers reached his glans, she gently took him between her thumb and second finger. She gently rolled his foreskin forward and back over the glans, and judging when the moment was right, toyed with the tip with her forefinger.

Paul, like all the men that had gone before him simply couldn't stand it. Within seconds she had him moaning and gasping. She skilfully played his body like a musical instrument, taking him to the limit, promising release, hearing him beg, only to release her soft hold, and instead snake her fingers seductively around her wine glass to take a refreshing sip of Chardonnay.

Using her hands and alluring voice she brought him to the brink three times, only to frustrate him at the last minute, holding him firm until the moment had passed, thwarting any attempt at satisfaction from him. Each time she would make him hard again, and each time he seemed marginally bigger than the last.

'Well, are you learning your lesson?' 'Good boys always get a reward, but naughty boys don't. I wonder which you are?' she asked gently fixing his gaze with her smouldering eyes. She listened carefully for the response, knowing the paradox that she had put this strong and powerful man in. It came from his lips in a forced and reluctant whisper

'A good boy’ almost too soft for her to hear.

'I don't think Carla heard you' she replied forcing him into further humiliation by making him repeat himself louder.

'Oh God, please I'm a good boy, please, Oh God please' he begged.

'Now that's much better' replied Carla stroking his forehead, 'and now you can call me madam' she expected him to resist, but hid her surprise when he immediately responded with 'yes madam, anything you say madam, I promise I'll be good'.

Paul was aware of her moving, and heard the soft sound of nylon rasping against leather as she slipped off one of her shoes.

'You like my legs don't you?' she asked as she draped her stocking clad foot across his hungry mouth. He responded by kissing and licking her finely sculpted arch with relish. He was coming along nicely and it was all very predictable.

Sensing that he was now putty in her hands, Carla again began playing his huge manhood. Within seconds it was hot, hard and seemed ready to burst. Gently letting him go, she reminded him of how good he had been with his mouth,

‘Do you like my red lips?’ she asked seductively, ‘I have a little test; it’s called the lipstick test would you like to know what it is?’

Paul groaned knowing his torment was about to be prolonged.

Carla gracefully changed her position and raised the table on which he was bound with the automatic switch. As it reached a height just above her waist it stopped. She leaned forward resting both elbows on the table, and so doing braced her legs back, thrusting her neat little ass into the air, and dipping her back.

She knew that Paul could see, and particularly enjoyed the effect that this stance always had on men. Her fingers toyed with him, and her mouth just inches from the tip. With a smile she held him firmly by the base, and gently slid her lips over his pulsating and throbbing manhood.

She got about one third down before ‘coming up for air’ Carla was fascinated. Paul was simply huge! Her bright red lipstick mark was now clearly visible around the tanned skin of his cock. His veins pulsed and throbbed. With her free hand she began tickling his balls before addressing him again.

‘Well, you big boy, you must have passed the test with flying colours, was that nice?’

By now Paul was beyond words. His whole being was focussed on the desperate itching sensation in his penis. He unconsciously heaved and thrust against her hand, desperate for relief. Carla knew what he was doing and just toyed with him, much as an angler would with a fish on line.

‘Not just yet’ not just yet’ she reassured smoothly, her tone a compete paradox to the merciless torture she was administrating.

As she began slowly stroking him once more, he almost sobbed with frustration; the words 'please, please, oh madam please' forced unconsciously from his lips.

With a refined touch of cruelty, Carla produced a long white goose feather. This was played in front of Paul’s face. He could guess what was coming next. His pleas were frantic.

‘Oh God madam, please I’ll do anything I’ll be good, please give me relief’ The feather was slowly lowered to his balls, and brushed slowly and methodically across them.

‘I’m terribly ticklish’ offered Carla as if in conversation,’ wouldn’t you like to tickle me too?’

By now Paul was nearly hysterical, Carla knew that the time had arrived for the moment of complete control.

After one minute of tickle torture she dropped the feather, and gently took hold of him. Her stroke was gentle but firm and methodical. This time she didn't vary her stroke, and after about thirty seconds felt his body begin the build up to orgasm. When Paul came, it was so powerful that Carla thought he would tear free from his bonds. It was as though he had exploded as jets of thick white come shot into the air, accompanied by load gasps and groans.

As he began to calm down Carla noticed that a 'string of pearls' had draped across her stockinged knee. The contrast of her dark nylons and the glistening moisture acted as an aphrodisiac for her, and she felt hungry for more.

Milking the last from him, she stepped back to wipe her hands on the towel provided. Paul’s pulsating body looked enticing and exciting. Carla took a sip of wine, and for the second time in her career broke the rules. Biting her lip with excitement, and feeling the pounding in her chest, she hit the ‘release button’ instantly freeing Paul from his bonds. He sat up instantly, still gasping from his ordeal, but taking all of Carla in through his hungry eyes. She stepped back, momentarily frightened by the animal presence of this powerful man.

He stood up, towering over her by at least a foot. With out a word, Paul was on her in seconds. Unbuttoning her suit jacket and hurriedly removing it before tearing at her blouse. His mouth engulfed hers in a flurry of hot kisses.

Within seconds Carla had been reduced to her underwear, stockings and high heels. Paul scooped her in his arms with little effort, and sat her on the edge of the table.

He stood facing her, holding her hair firmly in his hands. Carla noticed that his erection was already strong and firm. Paul wanted her, but hesitated fearing it was a trick. Carla sensed this, ‘just fuck me oh God fuck me’ she pleaded.

He pulled her silk panties to one side before lifting her up, and impaling her on his full erection. Carla gasped and caught her breath at the feel of his length sliding home. He laid her back, and tossed her legs over his shoulders as if she were a doll. His hands and mouth covered her nylon clad legs with kisses, and he began piston like strokes in and out of her wet and hungry body.

Carla cried out for more as Paul increased the pace and intensity of his thrusts. He was a skilled and expert lover, who managed to combine pain and pleasure.

Carla thought she had experienced it all, but this man took her to new heights. He leaned forward to kiss her mouth, and within seconds she was shrieking, biting and screaming for the very relief that only a short time ago had been within her power to dispense. Paul withdrew slowly them rammed home vigorously. His power and rhythm increased. Carla felt a small white light explode somewhere at the back of her head. For the next 60 seconds, she had no idea where she was nor could she have cared.

Her orgasm was almost too intense to be pleasurable. Long after Paul had withdrawn, her tired and exhausted body continued to feel the afterglow, and she could still feel him inside.

When they had both recovered, they embraced caringly. Paul was re strapped onto the table, and Carla adjusted her clothing to look as normal as possible. Paul had helped to straighten her stocking seams, and she had noticed the beginning of a ladder near the ankle of her left foot.

‘Naughty boy, I’ll have to punish you’ she mocked gently playing with him. To her surprise he responded by beginning to harden! ‘Now now you’ll just have to wait’ she retorted.

**************

She checked that everything was perfect, and walked to the door to summon the guard. As she walked along the corridor to the Governors office, she knew that all eyes would be on her. She loved it.

One month later she was back in the Governors office, a new referral to be ‘treated’ The warden sat in a chair consciously trying not to look at the patterned stocking top that was just visible under the skirt.

‘I really don’t know what it is that you do with them’ he stated inquisitively. ‘Paul has been a model prisoner since your treatment, I understand that he even wishes to visit you at home to complete your gardening and DIY. We weren’t sure of this at first, but if we threaten to withdraw the privilege, it seems he will do anything for us, most strange’

Carla smiled, and offered him he empty cup, even though the tray was only inches from her chair. He was out of the chair in seconds brushing his fingers against her hand as he took the cup from her. ‘Work to do I suppose’ he asked as she made her way to the door. I really don’t understand what you get from this Madam’ he spoke softly,

‘A woman like you, surrounded by all of these men, I’m sure you could find more enjoyable ways of spending your time’

She smiled back and turned to walk along the corridor.

The room was well lit, darkened and ventilated. Ahead strapped firmly to the table, was Michael. His body looked taught and firm. Carla smiled and began her walk.

Quillman
Quillman
53 Followers