Wrangler Butts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'll be out in a sec," Mitch turned and walked to the tub, leaving the door ajar, but only enough for Darrin to see slivers of flesh-tone. Disappointed he couldn't see more, the thought of Mitch's ass played over and over in his mind as he began groping himself through the towel. Lost in his self-pleasure he almost failed to register that the water had stopped until Mitch stepped out of the bathroom drying himself.

Darrin turned at the sound and froze. His jaw dropped at the sight of the wet dream standing before him. The face he had marveled at countless times before, but the body was just as perfect. Darrin watched as Mitch ran the towel over his body, admiring the muscular calves with their perfect layer of dark hair, the meaty thighs that rippled as weight shifted from one to the other. His eyes traveled up the powerful thighs to their joining and the perfect nest of dense dark pubic hair where Mitch's dick and balls rested. Watching the low hanging nuts sway with each motion Darrin licked his lips as he drank in his fantasy with his eyes.

Darrin followed the dark, thick treasure trail that traversed the delineation between Mitch's darkly tanned chest and his creamy white crotch. Moving up from his groin, the hair condensed into a dark hard line that filled the muscular crease of his stomach. The perfect configuration of stomach hair, the object of so many jizz filled jerk-off sessions, was over-shadowed by the covering over his taut pectoral muscles. A dense black matrix of short curly hair that still allowed glimpses of his tanned skin to show through, Mitch's chest was . . . yes, perfect. Sighing audibly at the sight of the tight soft brown nipples, Darrin shifted his eyes upward to the heart pounding sight of his scruffy chiseled face. As he met Mitch's gaze he realized that the drying ritual had stopped quite a while before, and Mitch had been watching as Darrin lusted over his body. He looked away, hoping that it wasn't as bad as he thought.

"Darrin."

Darrin shuddered, not sure what to say, how to fix this.

"Darrin! Look at me! You didn't mind looking a second ago."

Darrin looked back. Tears forming in the corner of his eyes as he tried to explain it away.

"Sorry Mitch. I guess I was just zoning," he squeaked out.

Mitch crossed his arms over his bare chest, "You must think I'm really thick."

"No, no, Mitch. It's just, just . . ." Darrin said working hard to keep from breaking down. "I'm so sorry Mitch. I promise it will never happen again. Honest, it won't. I promise. Please Mitch, forgive me."

Mitch lifted one hand, motioning Darrin closer, "Come here."

The fear and doubt of a lifetime descended on Darrin. Every muscle shook as he moved across the room. Knowing what was next, he braced himself for the tirade of what a worthless pervert he was. He'd heard it before but that wouldn't make it easier, especially coming from Mitch. Or worse he was going to get "the lecture" and then the shit beat out of him. Well at least the bruises wouldn't be as noticeable this time, after the number the bull did on him today.

Stopping inside arms reach Darrin paused, his shoulders sagging, "Yeah Mitch, What." Then Darrin looked up defiantly, "Say whatever you have to say. But you won't say anything I haven't heard before. And those times didn't change me either."

Mitch stepped forward, closing the space between them to fractions of an inch, his hot breath burning Darrin's cheeks. Suddenly he raised both hands and Darrin braced for the blow. But instead of the expected knuckles against this mouth, Darrin felt his face cupped gently and then the press of a hard, passionate kiss. Darrin's eyes flew open as the electric sensation of Mitch's lips pressing against his coursed through his body. After a mind numbing length of time, their faces slowly separated, spit trailing from both sets of lips as each man caught his breath. Darrin looked into the eyes of this new contradiction, seeing the twinkle again.

Gulping, Darrin tried to put coherent thought to what just happened, and failing.

"What? Why? Fuck!"

"Darrin . . . Shut up."

Mitch pulled Darrin to him again and kissed him. His tongue flickered against the full red lips in front of him as they sought entrance. Darrin parted his lips to Mitch's probing tongue, feeling the new invader as it probed each part of his mouth. Darrin released his own tongue, allowing it to slide over the hot intruder and into Mitch's warmth as the two passionately exploring each other, their tongues and lips sliding over each other as desire built. Still holding his face, Mitch ran his lips down Darrin's neck. Nibbling, kissing and tasting each millimeter of skin as he absorbed his lover's scent and tang. Darrin was helpless in his hands as surge after surge of pleasure washed over him. His arms reached forward to caress and touch this before taboo body, loving the texture and heat that he felt emanating from it. Darrin's towel fell to the floor as they embraced. Their bodies rubbed against each other further igniting their passion. Darrin felt himself give way as Mitch maneuvered him slowly backwards while they continued their passionate oral exploration. Finally Darrin sensed a pressure on his calves, glancing back he discovered that they were at the bed.

Darrin opened his mouth to ask what to do. But Mitch put his hand over Darrin's mouth, and said, "Sometimes, you talk too much."

Putting both hands against Darrin's chest Mitch shoved him backwards. Darrin bounced as he hit the mattress, his exposed and steel-hard cock hitting his stomach with a wet slap. Mitch crawled up the bed, running his hands over Darrin's exposed legs as he crawled between them. Reaching Darrin's crotch, Mitch rubbed the tips of his fingers over the engorged cum tube at the base of Darrin's cock.

"Oh god," sighed Darrin.

Mitch smiled with an evil glint and ran the flat of his hand over the underside of Darrin's throbbing dick. Sliding to the head, Mitch coated his palm with Darrin's juice and then smeared it as he rubbed up and down, spreading more clear ball juice with each pass.

"How does that feel stud? You like that huh?"

Darrin gasped and nodded, already past the ability to articulate his feelings. His body thrashed under Mitch's careful handling.

Finally finding his voice he gasped out, "Oh fuck yes."

Mitch gripped his hand around Darrin's hard pole, teasing it as his hand moved slowly up and down its length. Watching Darrin tense and relax with each new sensation he slowly moved higher, running his hands over the hot body under him and delighting in the feel of coarse hair sliding under his palms. Pressing his chest against Darrin's groin he felt the steel cobra of Darrin's cock sliding between them. Relaxing onto Darrin, he began nursing each of the half-dollar sized nipples until they were rigid and glistening, Darrin having entered a state of incoherent delirium. With a final lick to each nipple, Mitch slid higher so their bodies were in full contact and their two slime covered cocks moved over each other as both men responded to the building hunger. Pinning Darrin's face in his hands, Mitch began flicking his tongue over Darrin's face and neck while their lower bodies continued to grind against each other. Raising his face from Darrin's neck, Mitch looked down at the masculine face in his hands and moved in, pressing their lips hard together and slipping his tongue again into Darrin's steamy mouth. The sensations of touch and passion build as their cocks pump out natural lube, matting the hair on their stomachs and crotches, the sensations unbelievably delicious.

As their bodies ground against each other, the room filled with the smell of hot sexy man. Knowing it was Mitch's thick belly fur causing the delicious friction served to drive Darrin closer to the edge as the cum in his balls churned. Feeling his body tense with a massive orgasm, he grabbed Mitch's face and pressed their lips together hard. The touch of hot lips drove him over the edge as he gasped, his cock coating both their torso's as he emptied the passion of a year onto their already slick skin.

"Fuck. Holy fuck. Ahhh," sighed Darrin.

Mitch continued to grind into Darrin's now glass slick body as the final spasms flowed through Darrin's cock. Mitch luxuriated in the feeling of hot man sex coating him. Leaning down he kissed Darrin again, slipping in his tongue and then gently chewed on his full lower lip. Listening to Darrin's incomprehensible mutterings Mitch slowed, enjoying the slow build of pressure in his own bull nuts.

Kissing Darrin again he said, "What's wrong college? No big talk?"

Darrin smiled up at Mitch, "Whatever asshole."

"Ohmy," said Mitch before one last kiss. Climbing higher on his lover's body he wedged his dripping cock into the hairy trough between Darrin's pecs. Sliding faster and faster, Mitch reveled in the feel of his leaking cock soaking the chest under him. Darrin reached up and ran his fingers over Mitch's torso and moving to his nipples as Mitch humped his chest with increasing speed.

"Oh shit yeah. That's fuckin' it. Grab my tits stud man," shouted out Mitch. Darrin tightened his grip on the two nubs and began working them harder as Mitch's sweat dripped onto him.

"Fuck yes! FUCCCKKKKKKK!"

Mitch's body locked, his upper body arching back, raking his balls and cock against Darrin's hairy chest, letting out a final guttural sound as his cock began unloading.

Darrin watched hungrily as Mitch exploded, smiling as the first white jet emerged like a rifle shot from the hard dick again his chest. His mouth dropped open in shock as he realized Mitch's cock wasn't shooting, it was cumming like a fire-hose, doing its best imitation of a faucet for white-hot man juice with each spasm of Mitch's body. His final orgasmic convulsion twisted Mitch's body further, causing cum to spray over Darrin's lips and goatee. As his body calmed, Mitch lay down on Darrin's flooded body and ran his tongue over his face, tasting his own cum as it dripped through Darrin's cute brown goatee.

"Fuck man, I've never seen so much cum!"

Mitch chuckled and kissed Darrin again, "Oh yeah, I guess I should have mentioned. I'm a cummer."

"No shit! You think!" said Darrin as he began to laugh.

Both men enjoyed the feeling of cum and cock between them as the aftermath of their session began to drip off Darrin and onto the bed. But Darrin held Mitch tight against him, having no intention of letting go of this man, ever.

As the sexually induced euphoria subsided the two men relaxed at a level neither had felt before. Soon sleep took both of them as they remained locked in each other's arms.

<><><><><><>