Wrangler Butts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The people in the room visibly recoiled. Well schooled, they didn't blurt out any responses that might give him grounds for a complaint. After a few seconds the committee chair began talking again.

"We appreciate you sharing that information, but of course it will not have bearing on our decision. Great Plains is committed to diversity in all its forms. . ." The speech continued for quite a bit longer, while Darrin tried to interpret the actual meaning. He wasn't certain if he had just shot down any chance he had or not. But he and Mitch had agreed, if being gay had lost him the job, then it wasn't the job for him.

His statement had wrapped up the time with the committee. As he went through the rest of the interview Darrin couldn't help but think he'd had a perfect interview, or as close as anyone can get. He clicked with the students, even managed a laugh or two. By the time he was dropped off at the airport he was firmly convinced that if he didn't get the job, it would be because he was gay.

Mitch met him at the arrival gate with a smile on his face. Darrin had texted Mitch and told him it went well. As they walked to the pickup he told Mitch about the interview in detail. Mitch nodded and asked a few questions, but mostly beamed his direction. On the way home they settled into companionable silence as they often did and finally Darrin looked at Mitch.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I think if they don't offer you the job, they are damn stupid," said Mitch.

Darrin laughed and nodded, "Me too!"

Mitch looked at his lover without a word, amazed at how much he had changed in the last year. They settled into chatting about what they needed to do to wrap up the semester, and clean out their offices. Because they were both realizing, they were finished with school.

<><><><><>

It had been two weeks since Darrin's interview and both of them were starting to feel like it was not going to happen the way they thought it might. Darrin had started to mope a little and with classes over, there just wasn't that much to do. Mitch had stayed at home today to begin packing, although they didn't know where they were going. Just as he was finishing filling the nearest box, he heard a vehicle slide into their driveway. Looking out the window he saw it was Darrin, fishtailing down the gravel driveway. Mitch smiled as the pickup stopped almost sideways and Darrin vaulted out and sprinted for the door. Bursting through the doorway he screamed,

"I got the job! They called! I got the job!"

Mitch stood for a second, absorbing the information. Then he launched himself at Darrin. He wrapped his arms and legs around the bigger man and started covering him with kisses,

"That's fuckin' fantastic!"

"Yes!" screamed Darrin. "The salary was good. The startup funding was fantastic! Damn, damn, damn!"

"Did you tell them you'd take it?" asked Mitch.

"Not yet. They gave me a few days to think about it. And I told them I had to talk to you about it."

"Take it damn it! I'm all for it!" said Mitch with excitement.

"You're . . . coming too. Right?" asked Darrin.

"Oh hell yes! You are stuck with me, stud."

With that, Darrin's mood shifted and a smoldering look filled his expression. With Mitch still wrapped around him, Darrin moved and pinned Mitch against the wall. Kissing and biting down Mitch's neck and then looked deep into his eyes.

"I want to fuck you. I want to take your ass and fuck it hard," Darrin said with a growl.

Mitch melted at this aggressive Darrin. He could not remember ever seeing Darrin like this, and he liked it.

"Do it, babe. Take me."

Darrin grabbed Mitch's t-shirt and ripped it off his chest. Pulling him higher he fastened his teeth on first one and then the other nipple. Mitch gasped as the pain shot from each nipple and then enjoyed the warm afterglow as it receded. Darrin turned and carried Mitch to the couch, and dumped him there. Reaching over he grabbed Mitch's pocketknife from the table and looked at his lover.

"Don't. Move."

Mitch froze as Darrin started cutting his jeans off his body. With surgical skill he soon had the jeans and underwear in pieces around the room. Stepping back he stripped off his own clothes and then grabbed Mitch again and lifted him.

Mitch wrapped his legs around Darrin's waist again and could feel Darrin's granite hard cock poking against his hole. Mitch shuddered as Darrin bit down on the base of his neck and sucked. He knew he was going to have the mother of all hickeys, but he really didn't care at that point. Soon Darrin had him pinned against the wall again with his cock seeking entry. Darrin's hands were canvasing Mitch, becoming more and more urgent in their need. Darrin locked eyes with Mitch, raised his hand and spit into it. Reaching down he coated his cock and then started pushing more urgently into Mitch. Mitch closed his eyes and tried to relax. Knowing this was going to be a rough fuck he was more than ready for it. He needed it.

Darrin's cock found the entry it had been seeking and drove into Mitch ass.

"Oh fuck! Goddamn it!" screamed Mitch.

Darrin started to pause, some of Mitch's pain seeped through his hedonistic desires. He looked at Mitch's drawn face.

"Babe . . ."

Mitch came off the wall like a wildcat. His back arched and he grabbed Darrin pecs and pulled them together.

"Take me you mother fucker! Don't you dare slack off! You got me ready for a hard ride and I want it!" yelled Mitch.

Darrin regained the glint in his eyes and snapped his hips forward, burying his cock deep inside. Mitch flattened himself against the wall and gasped as Darrin started pounding his hole. Darrin moved like an animal in rut as he took what he wanted from Mitch, and Mitch loved it. Quickly the sweat covered both of them as the intensity of their raw sex strained them on all levels. Darrin soon found a rough rhythm and pistoned himself into Mitch. The animalistic sex, coupled with the raw emotions, was quickly building to a climax.

With one last vicious thrust Darrin pinned the whole of Mitch's body against the wall. His legs shook as his nuts started emptying into his lover. He groaned against Mitch's neck as shot after shot of hot cum emptied from his balls. As his cock oozed the last of his seed into Mitch, Darrin's legs finally gave out and they slid down the wall until they were in a pile at its base.

Darrin's breathing slowed, Mitch's ass releasing his cock. He lay on top of Mitch, who's hard cock was poking into Darrin's ribs. Rising up he smiled at the sight of Mitch's dark red cock as it pumped out cock honey. Darrin moved lower until he could chew on Mitch's balls while he jerked the rigid cock in front of him. Darrin could feel Mitch's body respond as he sucked in first one testical and then the other. Soon the jerking became more pronounced, as did the moans coming from Mitch. Darrin sucked the head of Mitch's cock into his lips, ramming his tongue into the slit as his fist flew up and down the shaft.

"Ah fuck!" said Mitch.

Darrin's mouth flooded with cum. Mitch's entire body tensed as his fire hose of a cock flooded Darrin's mouth. Darrin strove to swallow each blast, but it leaked around his lips. He delighted in the sounds of Mitch's grunts of pleasure. As the initial flood tapered down Darrin continued to nurse on Mitch's swollen cockhead. Mitch's body relaxed, slumped onto the floor and he grabbed Darrin's head.

"No more! No more! Oh god it's sensitive."

Darrin released Mitch with a pop and then laughed lightly. He tugged Mitch away from the wall until they could lay side-by-side. He leaned in and kissed Mitch as he ran his fingers lightly over his chest.

"Sorry if it got a little rough, babe," said Darrin.

Mitch rolled on top of Darrin, pinning his shoulders to the floor. "Oh no, you don't get to worry about that. That was phenomenal, amazing and oh so fuckin' good."

Darrin chuckled and ran his hands down Mitch's back. "Well it was a little rough, but I just wanted you so bad. Of all the good things, you are the best."

Mitch chuckled, "Damn you are romantic for a guy." He lay on Darrin, curling across his chest. "But that's just one of the things I love about you."

"Yeah, well apparently we are going to need to go house hunting. We're moving north!" said Darrin.

"Yup, to Yankee land," said Mitch with a smirk. "'Cause you know anything north of the Red River is Yankee."

"Jeez! You are so Texan," said Darrin with a smile as he swatted Mitch's bare ass.

"Guilty," said Mitch and then cuddled back down. "But let's rest for an hour -- or a day -- before we start packing again. I'm pooped!"

Darrin wrapped his arms around his lover and smiled. "Sounds good to me babe. Sounds great actually."

<><><><><>

Darrin stared at the wall of boxes in his new office, still where they had stacked them a few days ago. He was struggling with where to put everything, amazed that it wouldn't fit in this larger faculty office, even though it had fit in the tiny grad student office that he shared with Mitch. Looking out the window to the neatly groomed university grounds, he wondered where Mitch was right now. Wherever it was, he thought, he would rather be with Mitch than trying to organize this office.

He knew that Mitch was looking for a small ranch, but he didn't know any details other than that. The ranch was going to be largely Mitch's responsibility so Darrin was letting him do the searching. His mother had come through and given him a share of the money from the sale of the farm he grew up on as a graduation present. He had been shocked at how much money it was. His mother assured him that it was only his share and that he should use it however he felt was best. After both of their families had left following graduation, he's showed Mitch the check and they had talked about what they wanted to do with it. Darrin chuckled a little as he remembered Mitch's resistance to using the money for anything that was a joint purchase, but Darrin soon dissuaded him of that idea. The discussion actually went on for several days, but in the end Darrin got his way.

He was still staring out the window when he felt arms snake around his chest and squeeze. Gripping the hands around him he turned his head and gave Mitch a light kiss.

"How is the hunting going?"

"Good. Very good actually! You got time to take a little ride?" asked Mitch.

Darrin chuckled, "Sure, I'm not getting anything done here. Might as well go house shopping with you." Darrin quickly cleared his desk and joined Mitch as he went out the door. He nodded to his secretary as they walked out and she smiled in return. So far everyone had been very accepting of them. He hoped it stayed that way.

Once they were in the parking lot they climbed into Mitch's pickup and soon were barreling down the road. They had driven for several minutes when Mitch turned onto a dirt road that was flanked with head-high Johnson grass on both sides, the surface almost shimmering in the heat. Darrin watched the landscape roll past, thinking this country reminded him a lot of the research station where he and Mitch had done their graduate work. After several more miles of dusty roads Mitch turned and drove over a small cattle guard. Once they had driven a few hundred yards down the driveway he stopped the vehicle and looked at Darrin.

"Well, what do you think?"

Darrin stepped out of the pickup and looked over the uninterrupted view of acres of rolling grassland. The house was still several hundred more yards away but it looked very welcoming and seemed planted in the landscape. Darrin slowly took it all in and could almost feel himself bonding to the land.

"I know it's a long drive for you -- " Mitch started.

"No, it's perfect. Absolutely perfect," said Darrin. "How many acres?"

Mitch smiled at the look of peace on Darrin's face. "A little over a thousand. And your money will almost cover the whole purchase price." Mitch chuckled, "Apparently land is cheaper in Oklahoma than it was in Texas."

Darrin looked at Mitch with a grin, "We sold farmland in Texas. It's always more expensive than pasture land." Darrin scanned the scene again and then turned back to Mitch. "Well? The tour? I want the whole tour."

Mitch grinned as they sprinted back to the pickup. They drove to the house and walked through it too. Darrin thought there were a few improvements and updates that were needed, but not too many. The ranch already had another house for the hired hands that was fairly close to the main house, as well as barns and corrals for working cattle. While they walked back to the pickup Darrin was already planning for the few adjustments that needed to be made. Once they were back in the vehicle Mitch turned to him with a smile.

"One more thing I want you to see."

"Ok, lead on. You're the tour guide," said Darrin.

With that Mitch drove to the southwest. With the windows down and the hot June heat baking them, both men soon shed their shirts, enjoying the feel of the hot wind over their hairy chests. Darrin barely noted the climb up a small hill until they had reached the summit and stopped. Mitch hopped out, raced around the pickup, and pulled Darrin to a stone outcropping without a word. Darrin was again struck by the rugged country and could feel himself falling deeper in love with the land. He slowly turned, noticing the faint silhouette of mountains to the southeast. He turned to Mitch with a questioning look.

"It's the Wichita Mountains. You can see them really well some days."

Darrin stood with his face in the breeze, enjoying the hot summer wind as it washed over him. Lifting his arms he let out a loud whoop. Turning to Mitch he found his lover down on one knee.

"What are you doin'?" asked Darrin with a quiver in his voice.

"Darrin Michael Anderson, will you marry me?" asked Mitch. He opened the small ring box and held it up to Darrin. Inside was a simple titanium ring.

"Oh god, oh god. Shit," stammered Darrin as he looked at the ring. "Yes. Hell yes! Oh my god."

Mitch reached for Darrin's hand, only to have it retreat when he tried to slip the ring on Darrin's finger. Looking up he saw that Darrin was digging in his pants pocket. Finally his hand closed on something and he looked down at Mitch. As the tears streamed down his face, Darrin dropped to his knees in front of Mitch. Raising his hand he slowly opened his hand to reveal a similar ring, with a pattern from the leather frame Mitch had given Darrin for Christmas.

"Mitchell Everett McRichards, would you marry me so we can spend the rest of our lives together?"

Mitch chuckled, "How long have you been carrying that around?"

"Only a few days," said Darrin. "It never seemed like the right time. But now it is. So, what's your answer, stud? Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will, dumbass. And I asked you first!"

Darrin laughed and let Mitch slip the band over his ring finger. Darrin quickly reciprocated and put the band on Mitch. Mitch lifted his hand to examine the ring and smiled.

"How in the world did you get the engraving done?" asked Mitch.

Darrin smiled, "Terry has friends that work in silver. Titanium wasn't too much of a stretch."

Mitch threw his arms around Darrin and pulled him tight. "Oh god I love you so much."

Darrin looked at Mitch with a tear-streaked face, "Babe, you are the best thing I've ever had, and I'm so glad we are going to spend the rest of our lives together."

Darrin pulled Mitch into a tight embrace. He pulled back with a small chuckle and looked into Mitch's beautiful brown eyes with a smile.

"Now, is it ok to call you my husband?" asked Darrin.

Mitch started laughing, "Yes, I'm good with you calling me your husband now."

He then leaned in and almost growled, "I think we need to mark our territory."

"You want to pee? Now?" asked Darrin.

Mitch laughed, reached between Darrin's legs, grabbed his package and squeezed. "Not that kind of marking."

Darrin let out a loud groan, "Oh fuck, yeah. I think so too."

Darrin pulled Mitch to him, grinding their chests together. He lowered his head and started biting down softly on Mitch's neck. Slowly he worked his way up Mitch's neck, kissing and tonguing his delicious skin until he was lightly chewing on Mitch's ear lobe. Mitch sighed softly as the hot air blew across them, intensifying the sensations running through his body. Darrin ran his fingers through Mitch's short hair as he continued working on the tender skin on the side of Mitch's neck. His fingers traced along Mitch's firm jawline and chin until they came to his lips. Darrin ran two fingers over Mitch's lips, which opened and sucked in his fingers. Darrin's dick throbbed in his pants as he felt Mitch suck on his fingers like they were his cock. He lowered his hand and pressed his mouth against Mitch's, snaking his tongue into the recesses of Mitch's mouth, tasting and exploring as if he had never French kissed his lover. Soon their two tongues were fighting each other as they passionately struggled for supremacy. With an audible gasp they separated.

"God you get me so fuckin' hot," said Mitch.

"Good. I'll see if I can't turn up the heat a little more then."

Darrin reached down and grabbed Mitch's hard cock. Squeezing it in his hand, he ran his other hand over Mitch's bare chest. Mitch's eyes snapped shut and his lips parted as he swayed to the movement of Darrin's hand. Darrin lowered his head and nursed on Mitch's nipples while he released Mitch's cock from the fabric encasing it. Lowering the zipper, Darrin could feel the wiry hair slide over his hand, realizing that Mitch was freeballing it today. When Mitch's cock flopped free, Darrin moved his hands to the back of Mitch's jeans. He slid his hands inside the back of his lover's pants and crushed his ass cheeks in his hands as the jeans slowly slid down his butt until Darrin was kneading his unclothed ass.

"Oh hell yes! That feels so good," said Mitch with a gasp.

Darrin smiled and popped his finger in his mouth, wetting it with spit. Pushing Mitch's jeans to his thighs he reached his wet finger under Mitch and rubbed his hole, slowly sliding into his hungry ass. Darrin teased his way inside Mitch's inviting ass until his finger was fully buried and moving slowly in and out.

"Oh baby. Finger me good, damn your big finger feels so good," said Mitch through a sigh.

Darrin lowered Mitch to the ground, his body lying on a carpet of curly buffalo grass. He quickly worked on his own pants and dropped them to the ground. Returning to his love, he knelt between Mitch's widely spread legs and began giving his low-hanging nuts a tongue bath. Mitch moaned and grabbed his cock, tugging on it slowly as Darrin licked on his balls. Lifting his head he grabbed Darrin's leg and pulled.

"Come on, babe. Swing around here so I can get some Grade A man meat too."

Darrin looked up and smile, swinging around until his pelvis was at Mitch's head. He felt Mitch's work roughened hand wrap around his cock, pulling it toward his mouth and then running his tongue around the rim.

"Oh fuck. Yesss. That feels amazing!" said Darrin.

At that they both attacked the cocks in front of them, their hot lips slipping over the skin-covered steel. As their cocks were serviced their bodies responded in kind. They quickly became a writhing pile of man as they fought to taste the essence of the other. Mitch could feel his explosion building, but he needed something more.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck my cowboy ass! Oh god I need your seed inside of me," screamed Mitch.

Without a word Darrin moved into position. After running his cock up and down Mitch's hair lined trench he smiled and leaned over, retrieving a bottle of lube from his pants. He emptied the small packet and smiled at Mitch.

"This time I was the boy scout," said Darrin with a smile.