Wrath of Darnisha Ch. 02

Story Info
The final days punishment.
1.3k words
4.08
52k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What are you waiting for? Get my crop now!!” Mistress Darnisha snapped impatiently.

Her bondage of my balls left me hobbling over over to her chest of "toys." The latch popped open with a click. Inside were her implements of pain and pleasure. Everything from anal probes to barbed whips resided in this box. She'd used them all on me at one time or another over the years. She was also very creative with other non-sexual household items.

The black crop was attached to the roof of the chest. Unhooking it, I took the handle in my hands. Thankfully, its handle was relatively small in thickness and smooth. Mistress had a habit of shoving handles in my ass. This one wasn't too painful.

"Get the clamps and suction bulbs too," she called impatiently from the door way.

"The clamps Ma'am?" I asked in a half questioning half confirming tone.

"Yes. Now hurry up." Her tone let me know that I was trying her patience, yet again.

She was also tapping the side of her thigh. This was her silent command to crawl behind her. I had to be exactly 5 steps behind her. No more and no less. I remember when she trained me for that using a measured leash and nipple clamps. A couple of times she even inserted her short whip handle in my ass so that I'd have a proper doggy tail.

I quickly gathered the clamps and attached them to my ears. Its a strange place, but since I couldn't pleasure myself by attaching them to my nipples, this was her choice. That was Mistress Darnisha's 112th rule, no self pleasure without her specific approval.

Slipping the crop between my teeth I crawled to my place behind her. The suction bulb was small so I could palm it while crawling.

Mistress turned and walked out into the hall way, her robe sashaying behind her accentuating the roundness of her ass. I followed behind with my dick throbbing in anticipation of her cruel attention.

She was like a goddess to me. A beauty to behold, regal in her demeanor, and generous to a fault. I had free reign over her home, and she took care of my every need and want. And although she had a list of 613 commandments. It really only boiled down to two things: 1) obey her, and 2) think only of her pleasure. Fail either of these and her wrath would lead to severe punishment.

Punishment. Its such an odd word to apply to what she does. Correction is more like it. She's like an accomplished violinist and I am her instrument. She learned how to play me perfectly nearly always capable of finding that thin line where pain blurs into pleasure. I'm kept in a constant state of arousal and awareness of my body by her work.

Even now being forced to crawl took some of the pressure off of my testicles reducing the pain to a dull ache. It also focused my mind between my legs where every move sent waves of sensation through me. Having my throbbing balls brush against the inside of my thigh increased my longing for her touch.

Mistress headed to the stairway to the basement room. She calls it her play ground. Going down stairs on hands and knees can only be done side ways. It causes me to fall behind pace. When I reach the bottom, I'm greeted with a swat across the ass from her favorite paddle for my transgression. It leaves my bottom red hot and my nipples harden. So it begins.

"Thank you Mistress" I mumble unintelligibly through clenched teeth.

Without responding she grabs my ear and leads me to what I call the folding rack. Its a smooth piece of oak about 2 inches thick and 5 inches wide that is padded at the top. She measured its height to fit my waist.

She retrieves the nipple clamps from my ears while I hold out my hand with the suction bulb. She tosses the bulb on the table. The clamps are metal with alligator ridged teeth. The bite of the clamp is adjustable. Both the height of the teeth and the pressure of the clamp can be changed. Each clamp also has a ring hook on the bottom for attaching chains or weights. They are merciless in their ability to render pain.

Mistress walks in front of me and sucks my nipples flicking them with her tongue. A small moan escapes my lips. I am rewarded by a slap across the mouth.

"Do not make me gag you slave."

She resumes her sucking and licking. Once my nipples are nice and hard, she slips on a clamp. I barely notice its so loose. She then does the other one. Again, its only tight enough to stay on.

"The next time I mention that I'm having a rough day or am upset in the slightest fashion, you will only say things to make me feel better. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to be uppity or a smart aleck, Ma'am."

She chuckles at my apology. I blush realizing that apologies have to be made to Mistress' pussy, and only after punishment has been imposed. I haven't been punished and am not kneeling before her pussy.

"Mmmm hmmm," was her only response before the pain hit. She had twisted each clamp fully closed. I bit my lip to fight back the tears and prevent the scream from escaping my lips.

"Do you love me slave?" she teased.

"Yes, more than anything Ma'am," came my reply as she raised the teeth on the clamps, increasing the pain. I supposed the teeth were raised half way. I don't know because I couldn't look down. But I did feel something wet roll down from the clamp on to my stomach. Sweat or blood, I'd guess the later.

"Good," she said picking up something from the table behind her. She turned to hook the weights to the clamps. My nipples burned as the clamps pulled them down and stretched them under the increased weight. All I could do was pant as the sweat dripped from my forehead and my dick bobbed erect in the air.

"Bend over," she commanded while picking up her crop. I did and couldn't fight back the groan of pain as the weights and clamps twisted my tortured flesh.

When the crop crashed down across my upturned ass, I groaned, again. Every fiber of my body, except those located in my stiff cock wanted to stand up and run from her.

She took the tip of the crop and worked it between my ass cheeks and against my hole. It only added to my humiliation and arousal.

"You exist for whose pleasure?" she asked.

"Your's only Mistress," I replied pushing back against the tip of the crop, shamefully wanting it inside me.

Instead she flicked it up and down across my redding ass. "That's correct. And whose pleasure is unimportant?"

"Mine," I whispered in a lust filled pant.

"Don't for get it again," she added as the crop smacked into my already hypersensitive testicles. I screamed. "Never," I managed between clenched teeth and sobs.

Grabbing my swollen and bruised testicles in her hand, she massaged them tenderly. Cum dripped down my leg. "You know this is so we can be happy, don't you?"

"Yes," I replied fighting back my orgasm from the currents sent through my bruised flesh by her fingers. It was so we could be happy, me a masochist loving the pain/pleasure of her attention and she a sadistic goddess loving my worship and (dis)obedience.

I lost the fight with my orgasm and came on the folding board from her touch. She walked around in front of me and unhooked the weights tossing them back onto the table.

"You've learned your lesson I trust. Lick the board clean, then come upstairs and fix me a drink and dinner. I'll be in the reading room."

"Yes Mistress," I replied standing up and slipping down to my knees to happily clean up my mess and reflect on my bad behavior since her arrival home after a bad day at work.