Wreck Beach and Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner did I finish talking, than Cheryl was on her feet, and reaching for my hand... She pulled me up, and kissed me deeply in front of the three guys. Then she turned to the three of them and said, "Now as soon as those things go down, you should come and try to find us – we'll be in the crowd over there. Oh, and if you want anything tonight, make sure when you find us, you're still naked!"

Then turning and shrieking with laughter she ran back towards the water....

As soon as caught up with her, I gasped, "Oh my god Cher, you planned that out perfectly! I thought you were serious!"

"Katie, I was!!!! I would have fucked Chris right where he sat, if I thought I could have gotten away with it and still shown our faces at this beach again! I'm so horny right now, if they followed us into the water, I'd fuck them standing up!!! I told you that pot makes me horny, and you nailed it perfectly. Although a week ago I was just a voyeur, now I've become a shameless exhibitionist and I think if they find us, I will be a little slut too! And I do hope the try to come and find us..."

"Cher, no need to worry about that, I know they will come and find us..."

If they did I knew they were in for the ride of their lives tonight...

12