Wrecked Pt. 02

Info
Broken arms won't keep The Dog away from his dreamgirl!
201 words
4.33
21.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/18/2012
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,285 Followers

Hi, welcome to the second part of my first audio story. I hope you enjoy it. This half is roughly 20 minutes long.

It has music and sound effects (royalty free).

It's all about love and lust, and the crazy shit we'll go through to get together with that special someone who is just exactly perfect for us.

For my older readers, you may notice that this is a revised version of my story Torn Up From The Floor Up. It's quite similar, but I changed numerous things the story to make the narrator more lovable. I also moved the events into my fictitious town of Malvado Playa.

I did the narration, but just in case you're wondering this isn't really what I sound like. But I had a bad cold recently, and it made my voice so deep that it actually doesn't sound like me at all. I didn't intend for my voice to sound black, but maybe it does... though it really doesn't matter. The narrator could be black or white. The only important thing to know is that he's as ugly as a dog.

Please vote and leave comments if you find it worthy. ENJOY!

C.B. Summers

--:--
--:--
1.0
cbsummers
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,285 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF. ROFLMAO. Now that was some funny shit. I loved the noir language, narration and music, as well as the 70s pimp music.

BrandiBlue212BrandiBlue212over 9 years ago
So fun!

Now THAT was a super fun story. I loved all the background sounds and how they stopped at nothing to get what they wanted. And also, way to go on your narration! Your timing was spot on and that made the story even better :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
....

Did I really just sit through that? I just kept picturing Dog the bounty hunter with some asian girl and it was weird....

labellnoirelabellnoirealmost 12 years ago
My First Time...

This was my first time and I loved every minute of it ... Your voice is amazing and well as your storytelling ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Storytelling!

Loved both part 1 and 2. Your voice is hot!. It actually fit the 'noir' type setting. Loved the music too!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wrecked Pt. 01 Previous Part
Wrecked Series Info

Similar Stories

Boxed and Shipped Women boxed into a crate and edged to multiple orgasms.in BDSM
Julie Two siblings and their limbless friend...in Fetish
Massage Therapist meets Ashley Nick the massage therapist meets a new legless client.in Fetish
Two Baskets Pt. 01 A morning with a deafblind quad amputee woman and her lover.in Fetish
A Good Wife My amputee wife and our love life.in Fetish
More Stories