WrestleMom Ch. 02

Story Info
Introducing the first MILF of professional wrestling!
13k words
4.41
45.5k
27
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

Copyright © 2010, Surt, ALL Rights Reserved.

There is no need to read 'WrestleMom Ch.01' as everything relevant to this story is explained at the start, though it is recommended as you will have a better understanding of what's going on. Feedback is always appreciated. If you want to send suggestions, responses, anything, please feel free to do that and I will reply. Thanks for reading and enjoy. The Celebrity Templates are:

Leah Remini as Tina Torrile. (Though it should be noted that all the wrestling personalities mentioned are actual real life people.)

***

"Hello? Vince, you won't believe what I just did."

"Huh? Who is this?"

"It's me, Lou, remember?"

"Oh right: Louis. Well, what happened?"

I took a deep breath in, "Well, Vince, you know my mom, right?"

"Yes..."

"Well: I went to her motel room, got her naked and finger-fucked her!"

There was a long awkward silence as Vince digested that information.

"...You did what?"

"I, umm, fucked my mom...with my finger."

"AHHHH! AHHH!!!" Vince let out loud, ungodly screams of anger down the phone. "Gawd damn it! Gawd damn it you motherfucker! You, you, you fucking ruined it! You fucking ruined everything!"

"I'm sorry, I just --"

"You ruined all my perfect planning! All of it! Fuck! Do you know what you've done!? Do you!? Come to my office now!" I heard a loud slamming sound as he hung up the phone.

Uh oh: was I in trouble. Before we go on, I better explain what exactly had got me to that point.

***

My mother is a professional wrestler, working for the largest wrestling company in the world: World Wrestling Entertainment. Her name is Tina Torrile. She is 34-years-old, half-Sicilian/half-German, has a petite, 5'3, very well toned yet feminine body, brown eyes, bronze skin and golden brown hair. I'm Lou Torrile; I'm 18, about 145 pounds, 5'8, tan skin, brown hair, that's enough about me.

I know my mom is hot, but I only really noticed her hotness when her sex appeal was amplified after she had joined the WWE. First off, her ring outfits were smoking hot: they were these lycra sports-bra type things and super-snug tights. Her body had also changed, becoming more toned, tight, much more H.D friendly. Secretly, and somewhat ashamedly, I pleasured myself to her posed pictures and television appearances.

But, a bigger surprise was in store. She came home for one of her weekly visits and told me she had a ticket for me: a two-week European trip with the WWE. I was given the opportunity to join my mom on tour with the WWE all over Europe. Of course, as a lifelong wrestling fan, I was ecstatic to be joining her on tour. I never knew then how quickly things would change.

My first night in the company, I was victim to a cruel prank. Michael Hayes, an asshole ex-wrestler turned writer, tricked me. He said he was gonna let me peek on one of the hot women wrestlers, Eve Torres, but instead led me to a shower which was occupied by my very own mother. I saw her whole bare backside -- and it was pretty damn hot. Of course, he didn't know I'd derive pleasure from that experience; he just wanted to mess me up.

After that whole fiasco, I met the one and only Vincent Kennedy McMahon -- The Chairman, C.E.O and all-around Supreme Ruler of the WWE. He was a big, powerful guy with a huge presence, big booming voice, short white/black hair, very broad shoulders, with slightly orange skin. He also had a pretty good physique for a guy in his early 60's. He heard about what had happened and promised to keep it hush-hush for my sake. As we talked, he turned all weird; asking me if I think my mom is hot. Somehow he figured out that I do think my mom is hot, which led him to create this masterful plan on the spot. The purpose of this plan I did not know. He took my phone number and promised to call me. Around this time I started helping out the ring crew with taking down the rings, cleaning the mats, helping lay out the arena, putting chairs in place, etc.

After a couple days, Vince's plan was ready to get rolling. In Madrid, Spain, Vince booked a photoshoot for my mom -- and I was going to watch it happen, in secret, of course. Under instructions from Vince, I hid in the corner of the studio and watched my mom pose in some super-sexy outfits. What drove me over the limit was seeing my mom in ultra-tight stars-and-stripes boy-shorts -- with no other pieces of clothing on.

From then on things started veering off-course. After getting in trouble for confronting pro-wrestler Dave Batista (he was hitting on my mom, I politely asked him not to fuck her: that didn't go over too well with him) I was put on 'Mother Fucker Duty', my role required me to take care of a bunch of kids that were left unsupervised because their mothers were being, well, fucked by the wrestlers.

During Mother Fucker Duty is where I met Will, a British masseuse. We quickly bonded over our mutual hatred for Michael Hayes and our shared love for all things pro-wrestling. After he found out I was Tina Torrile's son, he decided he wanted to ride with me on the bus to the next arena. While we were on-route to the next town, we got talking. He made me admit what I thought about my mom: that I find her hot and all. He then came up with a plan for me to get some action with my mom. It was ultra-risky, but my bonor had taken over from my brain at that point: I went with his plan. Basically, he used his job as a masseuse to book an appointment for my mom, then he brought some 'special candles', was going to light them in the room, and with the effect of these candles, my mom was to be slightly out of it, basically not knowing what's going on around her.

I went with his plan, he set everything up, I walked in the room, rubbed my mom's body, her back and ass, and for the big finish, finger-fucked her to completion. (For those that think I'm a monster, I would like to note that my mother was so busy being a pro-wrestler that she never took the time to raise me. I consider my aunt and uncle as my real mom and dad. Yes, I am making excuses.)

After that I called Vince. As you all know, he was not happy with what I'd done. I was on my way to his hotel room, ready for all sorts of hell to be thrown my way

***

It was early morning in Portugal. Vince's assistant had texted me his location: he was at a fancy hotel that was a few blocks down from the motel where I had, umm, done my deed. I entered inside, was led by an usher to the elevator and went up to the highest floor. My hands were shaking; I was continuously rubbing them over my cum-soaked black shirt and black pants. I eventually arrived at the highest floor; the usher pointed me to the direction of Vince's room. I walked to his room, feeling very nervous -- I would say petrified.

I approached his door and gave it a feeble knock.

"Hello?" I whispered.

Vince tore open the door, looking like an insane rapid animal, his eyes all bloodshot, his tie hanging loose, his blue shirt all stained. He grabbed me by my shirt and threw me into the room. I stumbled in, almost knocking over a flowerpot in the process. Vince slammed the door shut and gave me a full-force shove that knocked me on my ass.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?"

"I-I'm sorry Sir."

"Shadup!" he paced furiously through the room, pausing to wag his finger and shout: "You didn't think I would find out!? You didn't think that I, ME, would not find out!? Who in the hell do you think you are!? I have fired people for a lot less than what you done --a lot less!" he grabbed his tie and threw it on the ground.

"Get up!" he ordered.

I stood up while trying to stop my knees from shaking.

Vince looked away from me, then, started taking several deep breaths. "What you did was sick, sick, do you hear me!?"

"Yes-yes Sir, I am deeply sorry."

"Sorry just won't cut it!"

There was a long tense silence between us. Vince was looking at the floor, quietly fuming. I spoke up.

"Umm, Sir, I can explain --"

"Explain what!? That you and some British guy drugged your mother while you had your way with her?"

I was left speechless. I had no idea that Vince knew what had happened -- or how he knew.

"You-you knew?"

He turned his head and scowled, "Of course I fucking know! I'm Vince McMahon gawd dammit! I know everything! I manage a company of fucking degenerates! I have to know everything!" He held his chest while taking several more deep breaths, trying to calm himself down.

"It's not just that you touched her, it's -- oh fuck! The purity, the purity!"

I didn't understand what he was saying, so I quietly nodded to his ramblings.

"The purity! Admire, not touch, admire...dammit...wait: I can turn this around...I can make it all better, I can do all the things I wanted to do, all I need to do is erase this incident..." he turned his face towards me, approached me and stuck his index finger in my face. "I'll make sure she won't find out. I have cleaned up much worse situations -- much worse. The problem I have is you: I want to make sure something like this never happens again."

"It won't Sir, I swear --"

"Shadup! This will work because I want it to work, you hear me? And you will want it to work, because if this sort of thing happens again, so help me gawd, if you so much as look at her the wrong way, I will fire her on the spot! You got that?"

"Yes-yes Sir."

"Now get! Get!"

I stumbled over myself as I ran out the room. I shut the door then fell down on my knees, totally exhausted, emotionally and physically. I screwed up -- big time. My actions nearly cost my mom her dream job. I was lucky I only got a warning -- so was she. I then stood up and went back to the motel. I got myself cleaned up, went to the show and did my ring crew thing. I tried avoiding my mom for the whole show, but did catch her towards the end.

"Hi Hun!" she shouted in her familiar Brooklyn accent. She ran over to me in her ring gear; she had a towel around her shoulder as she had just finished wrestling. The sweat had made her clothes tighter, the perspiration running down all over her gorgeous body.

I turned around and nervously mumbled, "Hey."

"Not seen you around much, they working my poor boy hard?"

"Ha, yeah," I replied as I tried to divert my eyes from her smoking hot body.

"Last day, going back home soon, well not me 'cause I got another show to do in Mexico...you feeling well, Hun? You don't look too good."

"No I'm fine, just tired."

"Well, not me! I feel great! I have so much energy today."

"Umm, yeah."

"Well, I better get going, gotta change, oh, I guess this is goodbye then," Mom stood on her tiptoes and gave me a hug, her boobs pressed against my chest. She rubbed her cheek against mine, hugging me tightly.

"I hope you enjoyed this trip, Hun."

"Yeah, yeah, it was very interesting, Mom. I'll never forget it."

***

After a long plane ride, I was finally back home in Poughkeepsie, New York -- and had yet another surprise waiting for me as soon as I stepped through the door. I looked through the mail and found a letter with my name on it -- from the WWE. I opened it up and found a contract: I'd been hired full-time as one of the WWE ring crew. I was happy to be working full-time with the WWE, but wondered why I needed to become an employee for Vince's plan to work. I didn't have too long to think as my first show was booked for the very next day.

Before I went to go repack, I called my mom and told her the good news.

"Hello? Hey Mom, guess what? I got a job with the WWE: I'm officially in the ring crew."

"What!? Really? I didn't even know you'd applied."

"Umm yeah, I...did apply; put a word in that I'd like to go full-time, hope that's ok?"

"Well...as long as you're happy."

"I am, Mom, really, but I got, umm, can I ask a favour?"

"What is it, Hun?"

"Well, could you, umm, not tell anyone who I am, like, not tell anyone I'm your son?"

"Oh, Hun: I been keeping you secret for years. You're my very own urban legend. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone who you are. Besides, it's not like I want anyone to know I got a son as old as you!" she said with a giggle, "People will think I'm older than I am! I don't want that! It's fine, Hun, I'm sure we won't bump into each other that much anyways, so it won't be that big a problem. Ok, Hun?"

"Yeah, thanks Mom." That was a big relief.

"So anything else? I got a show to get ready for."

"No that's it, bye Mom."

"Bye Hun, well done, big kisses, bye!"

***

The next day I was in New Orleans, Louisiana, getting ready for my first show. I was working what is known as a 'house show', a smaller non-televised live-event. I was on the RAW crew while my mom was on the SmackDown crew, so she was not there. It was also a well-known fact that The McMahon's rarely, if ever, attend house shows, so I was safe from another of Vince's rage-filled tirades.

For the next week or so, I just went about my job, did as told, disassembled this ring, put those chairs there, cleaned mats, stuff like that. I didn't mind taking a back seat: I screwed-up big time, almost cost my mom her job, could've cost Will his job too. I committed a criminal offense after all. The best thing to do at that time was to just do my job. I blended in pretty well, what with my black hat, black shirt and black pants; it was like I was almost invisible.

Since no one knew my identity, I fit in pretty well with the other crew guys. If those crew guys knew Tina Torrile was my mom, I'm sure they would've ripped me to shreds, having such a hot mom and all. Gotta admit, I did like it when they talked dirty about my mom, with me there, loving every pervy comment. One sticks in my mind, it's from a guy called Mike. While me and Mike were travelling on the road, I asked him to pick three women wrestlers and then explain to me what he'd have each of them doing. This was his response:

"If I could have my dream, like, dream fuck with those Diva wrestlers, I'd first want Eve naked, right, then Maryse naked too, I want them two to fuck each other so hard, do everything, pussy-licking, kissing, slamming pussies, everything. Right, ok, while they do that, I want that Tina naked, sucking my cock, 'cause she looks like a woman with experience. I'm dead sure she gives the best head. Then, when all three are tired, I ram them all as they lay side-by-side on the bed."

A guy telling me, to my face, that he wants my mother sucking his cock was a big taboo turn-on for me. Also during this time period, the pictures my mom took on that Spanish photoshoot were published in a magazine, but sadly the magazine was only sold in Europe. Good thing for the internet, as those pictures were quickly put online for the whole world to see. They were a cut-above the stuff seen in the WWE mags, the lighting made it look almost like a porno shot. Gotta admit, it was pretty hot seeing my mom's half-naked body in those pictures. If I looked close enough, I could see beads of sweat glistening off her sexy bronzed skin. She was wearing very skimpy outfits, like the stars-and-stripes bra and boy-shorts (the photoshoot had an Americana theme.) My favourite picture was the one that had her cupping her bare breasts.

I also took pleasure in the dirty comments left behind by those who viewed the pictures; knowing they were talking about my very own mother gave them that extra added taboo edge:

"Fuck: look at Tina's fucking hot thick legs. She could crush me with those."

"I feel so fucking patriotic looking at these pictures. My flag pole is riding very high!"

"Damn, if Tina's son is around, I would want him to know that his mom is one hot assed whore."

"I wanna rape this dumb bitch's face and glue those stupid slutty lips shut with my wad."

***

After weeks of diligent work, I was working on one of the big shows. I was part of the ring crew for a RAW taping. RAW is WWE's flagship show which goes live across the world every Monday night. I knew Vince would be there -- and I suspected that he was still pissed at me. He's a man that's known to hold grudges, so you could guess my trepidation when I was called to his office.

After a bit of searching, I found the place he had made his office for the evening. After settling my nerves, I entered inside. It was a large room which had all the tables arranged in a square formation. At the end of the room was Vince. He was looking through a script with a pained expression.

"Gawd dammit, can't we get anyone over?" he mumbled to himself. He then saw me out the corner of his eye, took his glasses off, stood up and said with a friendly smile: "Oh hello Louis." His demeanour was completely different from the last time we had met: his pinstripe suit was impeccable, his blue shirt clean and his tie neatly done-up.

"Umm, hello," I replied.

He sat back down and pointed to the chair next to him. "Come, sit."

I made the long walk around the table and sat across from him.

"Right, all that business before is behind us. Fresh start."

"Yes Sir."

"You understand why I was so angry, right?"

"Yes Sir, because it was wrong."

"Right, and because you were only meant to admire, not touch, it was too early for you to do that. Purity, you understand? Purity."

"Umm, yeah." I really didn't understand, but I agreed with him anyways.

"Good, because I have this grand vision for your mother and I want you to help me with it. Wanna hear it?" he sounded really excited.

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay," he put his hand in the air to mimic a marquee, "Tina Torrile: the first mother of sports-entertainment! You know, for all these years, we've had sexy women come through the company, real sexy women, but none like your mother. She's older, yes, but in today's culture, from what I'm told, forty is the new thirty, yes? Why can't a mother be sexy, your mother is sexy." His face was quivering with pleasure; he was getting real excited with his thoughts. "Think about it: her as a sexy mother, gyrating, all the males in the audience stimulated, perhaps changing their opinions on mothers, maybe their own opinions on their mothers. Lot of sexy mothers out there, oh yes. An-and it will be public knowledge she has a son. The guys will have discussions, 'what if she was my mom?' that question will be posed to them, yes, yes I should've done this sooner but your mother is the first with a son of your age... I love this angle."

"Yeah, I like it too." I loved Vince's ideas, even if they were hard to explain.

"That's why I got you here. I want you -- her very own son -- to come up with the ideas for this angle. I mean, who better qualified than you to present her as a sexy mother! You're young too; you must know what the guys would like."

"Well, yeah I do."

"Perfect! Let's start making ideas right now. Ok, go, tell me something."

"Umm, umm, ok, if she's becoming a new character, we could film vignettes."

He loudly slammed his hand on the table. "Perfect! Vignettes! That will be perfect! And what will she do in these vignettes?"

Well, I guess, the stuff that moms do?"

Vince paused, then, looked up at the ceiling. "Great! I'm getting excited just thinking of the possibilities. How about that MILF thing I used to hear about, what does that mean?"

"It means, umm, Mother I'd Like to, umm..."

"Go on, spit it out."

"Fuck."

"Well there's no need for that kind of language."

"No! No! That's what it means: Mother I'd Like to Fuck."

"Ohh...Well, that's stupid."

After explaining the concept of MILF, I wrote down all my ideas and handed them to him.

"Pleasure doing business with you," he said with a broad smile and a strong handshake. "You know, I didn't like you at first, hated you after that whole finger-fucking business, but now I like ya."

"Umm, thanks, Sir."

"Now get, I have a show to book."

I walked out the room, having a good feeling about the ideas I gave to Vince. I was looking forward to seeing them come to life.

Surt
Surt
937 Followers