Wrestling for Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I worked myself in and out picking up the pace as things got easier for her. Soon she brought her feet to my ass and tried to push me in harder. I got the hint and started to piston in and out.

I was rewarded with grunts of satisfaction and her clawing at my back. The entire time she never let go of my shoulders. She held me in a tight embrace. Becky came once more. She clenched down around my embedded cock and I couldn't hold out any longer. I forced myself hard into her and shot several strong jets of cum into her body. The lights blacked out for me.

I rolled off of her and she gave a disappointed groan.

I couldn't move. I laid on my back trying to regain my senses.

She groped around and found her underwear and put them on.

We slid under the covers looking for a safe place to lie but the wet spots were everywhere. We ended up hugging close on the edge of the bed. I held her tight and we kissed lightly for a few minutes.

Letting out a sigh, I thought to myself, "She's finally mine."

Becky was staring into my eyes; she was reading my mind again. She just smiled and snuggled tighter into my chest.