Writer's Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"You bet I have Elizabeth and I'm glad you came over too." I said as we cuddled in together holding each other tight, "How about we get some sleep and fuck again in the morning?"

"Oh, that's something else to look forward to Michael, sounds good to me, see you in the morning, lover boy." Again another giggle from Elizabeth as we kissed and settled down under the sheet, both of us extremely happy with the way the day had turned out.

When I awoke in the morning I was surprised to find myself alone. On bare feet I crept out to find Elizabeth sitting nude at my desk in the study, B & D magazines strewn around her, her fingers gently playing with her pussy as looked at the photos in "Fit to be Tied" - a bondage magazine.

I grinned to myself and crept up behind her, slipping my hands over her eyes and saying, "Guess who?"

"Oh shit," she squealed, "you gave me a fright. I woke about 5.30 and couldn't sleep so I've been here learning more about this stuff, it's amazing what people do to each other isn't it? Some of it's horrible. Why would anyone want to be pissed on? Yuk!" Elizabeth then looked a little sheepish as she continued, "But this looks exciting, would you tie me up and fuck me sometime? It looks as if it might be fun and I really feel that I can trust you Michael, will you show me some of this kinky stuff, please?"

"Well how could I say no?" I replied, "Especially as you said please! I would be delighted to show you the ropes Elizabeth and other things as well, you know you only have to use the safe word and I will cease whatever I'm doing if you don't like it."

"Can I ask something else Michael?" Elizabeth inquired with a serious look on her face. I nodded and she continued, "Were you going to shove your cock up my arse last night?"

I laughed and replied, "No I wasn't Elizabeth, I was just playing a little game. Have you ever been fucked up the arse Elizabeth? Would you like to try it sometime? A lot of women like it you know, some more than the normal way of screwing."

"I've never done it and I'm not sure about it at all Michael, I'll think about it and let you know sometime." Elizabeth rose from the chair and grabbed my cock leading me back towards the bedroom saying as we walked, "What I do know is that I want this back inside me right now!"

"Who am I to refuse a beautiful lady?" I exclaimed as Elizabeth pushed me onto my back on the bed and knelt up beside me.

"You do say the nicest things Michael, you are very good for my ego which has been bashed about a bit lately. Let me thank you, I haven't had much practice at this but here goes" Her words faded as her mouth surrounded the end of my cock, her tongue running circles around the head. Then, after a quick grin at me she took as much of my cock as possible into her mouth, sucking me into erection. It didn't take long until once again I was fully hard.

In one quick movement Elizabeth released my cock from her mouth and straddled my groin. With a long sigh and a wide smile she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. My hands reached up and caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples which became rock hard. Elizabeth and I groaned with pleasure as she began to move up and down, occasionally stopping as she tried to make our love making last as long as possible. A couple of times she leant forward and we kissed deeply, our tongues entwined in passion. I don't know how long I lasted but it was heaven, finally Elizabeth's up and down movements quickened and I couldn't hold on any longer. We orgasmed as one and once again collapsed in a sweaty heap, holding each other tight as we both realized that together we had found something very special.

After some quiet rest we showered and had some breakfast. Elizabeth chatted away, now sounding so positive and happy about the future.

After we had cleared away the dishes and the glasses from last night I said, "Elizabeth I'm sorry but I have to do some writing today, I have a deadline to meet by 5.00 p.m. and I'm stuck for ideas. I'm suffering from writer's block. Can you give me an idea?"

Elizabeth thought for a while and then burst out, "I've got it Michael, why don't you write about what happened here last night, my first spanking. All you have to do is change our names and the location to the mountains, the rest should be pretty easy!"

"Brilliant idea Elizabeth! Thank you so much, I'll only need a few hours to knock that out and I can send it by email, what will you do with yourself?"

"I'll take some of your magazines and go and do some more sunbathing. Will you cover me with sun tan lotion before I go?" Elizabeth grinned at me again.

"With pleasure, madam, there's a bottle in the bathroom" I replied as Elizabeth raced off to get the bottle of oil. There were lots of fun and laughs as I applied the lotion all over her lovely body taking care to make sure that I covered all the nooks and crannies. Finally I slipped her bikini back on and showed her back down the stairs.

As we passed the padlocked door Elizabeth asked, "What's in here Michael, why such a big padlock?"

"That's my wine cellar Elizabeth," I replied truthfully. "I'll show you what's in there after I do my story, I have a special surprise in there I'm sure you'll like."

"Oh goody, another surprise, I love surprises and I certainly got some last night didn't I?" Elizabeth said with that delightful laugh. "Give me a yell when you're finished and we can go for a swim, in the meantime these magazines will keep me quiet."

We kissed again, both looking forward to the swim and whatever else that day held for us.

Of course Elizabeth sunbathed on her back, totally nude with her legs spread and her sex pointing in the direction of the window of my study. What a distraction, but I put my head down and concentrated on the story which didn't take that long to write. When I was satisfied I emailed it off to the publisher and waited until she had read it and confirmed by return email that everything was OK and that payment would be in the mail that night.

I saw that Elizabeth had moved indoors and a very happy frame of mind I slipped into my swimmers grabbed a towel and went next door to go to the beach with my neighbor.

I knocked on her front door and Elizabeth answered it in her bikini, a picnic basket ready for the beach.

"Let's go lover boy!" she grinned and I grabbed the basket in one hand and one of Elizabeth's hands in the other, we crossed the road and took the twisting path through the titree and down the cliff face to the beach.

It was usually quiet on a weekday and fortunately we had the sand to ourselves and we lay on our towels chatting. Elizabeth was fascinated by some of the stories she had read and had some questions.

"Michael, a lot of the stories are about men being spanked by dominant women. Have you ever been spanked? She asked.

"You only have to look on the internet to see how many professional mistresses there are making their living by punishing men, I'll show you sometime if you like." I replied. "Yes I have been spanked a few times but mostly I prefer to be in charge. I can't take it hard and only like it in fun, a bit like I spanked you. Would you like to spank me sometime Elizabeth?"

"Oh I don't know about that but perhaps it might be fun to have you across my knees sometime," Elizabeth said with a giggle and then continued, "As far as the Internet is concerned I don't even know how to switch on a computer. The other thing I noticed is that in some of the stories women are spanking women. Do you think this happens a lot?"

"I don't know that it happens a lot," I replied, "I'm sure it does happen and in fact I have seen it at a club one night, but perhaps it's written about because it's a fantasy that lots of guys get off on, lesbianism fascinates men you know. Would you like to make love with or be spanked by another woman Elizabeth? Do you have any bisexual fantasies? Have you had any bi-experiences? I know a lady that could accommodate you if you want to give it a try."

"Shit, don't rush me Michael. Questions, questions, questions! You are inquisitive aren't you?" Elizabeth shot back at me, a look of unease on her face, perhaps I had hit a nerve.

"Take it easy Elizabeth," I said soothingly, "I'm not trying to rush you into anything, after all you asked the original question. I'm just opening your mind to new possibilities."

"I'm sorry I snapped at you Michael," Elizabeth kissed me and went on, "The truth is I really had the hots for a girl in my last year at high school, nothing ever happened but I really fancied her, I just wasn't game enough to say anything to her. I've fantasized about her ever since, sometimes when I was being fucked by my ex-husband, but never done anything at all with another woman."

I decided it was time to change the subject, "Let's swim!" I said, standing and helping Elizabeth to her feet, "there's nobody around, we won't need these!"

I slipped our swimming gear off and we raced nude for the water, splashing each other as we ran through the shallows, yelling like two kids as we were gradually engulfed by the cold water. Our hands roamed over our bodies under the water, kissing, cuddling, splashing and dunking each other just like two new lovers.

Just as we were leaving the water an elderly couple walked hand in hand with their pet dog along the sand. We had to duck down so the water would cover our bodies. The couple looked at us and laughed. "Have fun kids, we wish we could do that!" the man called out as they walked on.

Elizabeth and I laughed back and waved as we waited for them to move away and then raced for our towels. After drying each other we donned our swimmers and sat on our towels eating the delicious picnic lunch, with another bottle of champagne. As we chatted away the couple and their dog returned from their walk and smiled at us as they passed.

"I think the old guy fancies you Elizabeth, he was certainly having a good perve of your body."

"I don't mind him looking, but you're the only one allowed to touch." Elizabeth laughed as she grabbed and started to rub my cock, come on, let's go back to my place, I'm as horny as hell after reading most of the morning."

We gathered our gear and raced off back to her house.

Elizabeth led me upstairs to her lavish bedroom where we showered to get the sand and salt off our bodies. Falling on the king size bed we held each other tight and kissed passionately, out hands roaming over each other's bodies.

I sat up and pushed Elizabeth down onto her back. She groaned, "Not the missionary position again, please."

"Hush my darling, your pleasure is my only concern, let's see if you like this," I said as I spread her legs apart and knelt between her legs.

Elizabeth groaned as my fingers spread her pussy lips apart and my tongue licked around the edge. I moved down to a sensitive spot on the inside of her thigh where I teased her by licking, kissing and making designs with the tip of my tongue. I came close to her pussy then floated away making Elizabeth anticipate what was to follow.

I licked the crease where her leg joins her pussy and then buried my head in her bush. Gently I brushed my lips over her slit, exciting her so she raised her hips to my face, demanding more. I placed my lips right over the slit kissing gently, then harder. My tongue separated her pussy lips and as I spread her legs a little wider I ran my tongue up and down the layers of pussy flesh. I tongue fucked her, pushing my tongue into and out of her cunt, teasing her as once again she raised her hips, wanting more.

My tongue rested and gently caressed Elizabeth's clit, her legs shuddered as she approached orgasm. As I formed my mouth into an O and gently sucked on her clit Elizabeth cried out, "Ohhhhhh, this is fantastic, don't stop Michael, don't stop!"

I continued to lick and suck on Elizabeth's clit and added to her pleasure by slipping two fingers into her cunt and slowly but surely finger fucked into another screaming orgasm. Elizabeth was like a bucking bronco but I held on, continuing to play with her as I removed my fingers and replaced them with my tongue. As I hadn't shaved that morning I gently rubbed the stubble on my chin over Elizabeth's clit giving me a chance to see her face. Perspiration was glowing on her forehead as our eyes met, her pleading look told me to 'keep going, don't stop' so I returned my tongue to her cunt bringing Elizabeth to another thrashing orgasm.

My jaw and tongue was now becoming a bit sore so I moved up beside Elizabeth talking to her, stroking her, caressing her breasts, bringing her back down slowly.

As her breathing returned to something like normal Elizabeth opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Wow Michael, that was absolutely the best oral sex I've ever had, you were fantastic, I've never had multiple orgasms before. God, I thought I was going to have a heart attack."

We held each other tight and once again kissed deeply. Elizabeth continued, "I've had more sex and more fun in the last two days than I've had in the past two years. Thank you so much darling Michael, You've made me so happy when I thought my life was in ruins, how can I ever repay you?"

"Repay me? You don't have to repay me Elizabeth." I replied. "I've had a great time with you too and I hope that our friendship will grow stronger and stronger. I'm sure that you can give me lots of ideas for stories and I can teach you how to use a computer."

"You know Michael, I think I can really trust you and I would love to try some more of the B & D stuff that's in the magazines," Elizabeth said with a mischievous grin. "I'd like to spank you some time too, if that's OK?"

"Sure is my darling, why don't we get dressed and go into town for dinner? After we can go back to my place and I'll show you the surprise I have for you in my cellar."

Elizabeth's reply was another passionate kiss, what surprises would that night and the future hold for both of us?

Elizabeth and I had a lovely dinner at a small intimate restaurant that I knew and continued to enjoy each others company as we learnt more about our respective lives. Time flew quickly and soon it was time to return home.

As I turned the car into the driveway Elizabeth laughed and said, "I think it's time for your spanking Michael, I'm looking forward to turning your arse red. But first you promised to show me your wine cellar, what's the surprise you have in store?"

"You'll soon see," I replied as I unlocked the door and switched on the dim light. Rows of wine bottles lined the walls, labels on the shelves showing their type and year.

"Not much of a surprise here," Elizabeth sniffed, "Just another wine cellar, what's the big deal?"

"Have a look through here miss smarty pants," I said as I opened the 'cupboard' door and ushered her into the dungeon.

It was quite dark and Elizabeth gasped as I switched on the spotlights to reveal the B & D equipment. There were racks of various whips, canes, cat'o'nine tails, tawses, crops and straps. A whipping horse, chains hanging from the ceiling, leg spreaders, blindfolds, ropes, handcuffs, leather gear and in the center a gynecologists examination chair complete with stirrups.

"Oh shit Michael, I had no idea you had all this stuff, your not going to use it on me are you? Fuck, your really are a lot more kinky than I thought you were," Elizabeth had a worried look on her face.

"Relax Elizabeth," I said, "You should know me well enough by now to know that nothing ever happens in a scene with me that the submissive doesn't want to happen. In actual fact the submissive is really the one in control as long as the dominant person stops when the safe word is used. There are some masochists who really enjoy pain and get sexual satisfaction from it, they are the ones who love to use this equipment. Come on, let's go upstairs and you can be in control of me".

Elizabeth brightened, the dungeon had been a bit of a shock for her, but the thought of giving me a spanking brought a smile to her face.

Once upstairs Elizabeth immediately took control.

"Right Michael, I want you to strip naked, come on now hurry up, no dawdling or your punishment will be harder." she ordered, "That's better, now bend over the back of that chair and spread your legs wide apart!"

I grinned at her and did as I was told. This was a position I had been in before and I wanted to make sure that Elizabeth enjoyed the experience. She stood behind me and her hand tentatively stroked my cheeks. I hardly felt the first few soft smacks but slowly Elizabeth gained confidence and the spanks grew harder. Elizabeth followed my advice from our talks on the beach and in the restaurant and made sure she covered my entire arse as well as the tops of my thighs.

Slowly but surely my bum started to tingle as Elizabeth cried out, "Ooooohhhh, your skin is turning pink Michael, I like doing this, am I doing it right?"

"You're doing just fine Elizabeth, it's one of the best spankings I've ever had, ouch, that's a bit hard!"

"Don't be a baby Michael, you spanked me a lot harder than this," Elizabeth chuckled, "Oh my hand is getting a bit sore but I thought this might happen so I brought along my old wooden hairbrush, stay right there while I get it from my hand bag."

I followed instructions and stayed bent over the chair, my bum tingling nicely, but I knew it wouldn't stay that way for long. Elizabeth returned and her hand felt between my legs, grabbing hold of my stiff cock.

"Naughty boy!" Elizabeth exclaimed, "Did I give you permission to get a hard on? No of course I didn't, it's the hairbrush for you my lad!"

Elizabeth was certainly entering into the spirit of the occasion and brought the hairbrush down with a 'whack' on my right cheek. It really stung as I knew it would but I managed to say nothing, grimacing to myself as a succession of smacks fell.

After about 12 hard whacks I was squirming around and calling out loud with each spank. "Owwww, jeepers Elizabeth, not so bloody hard."

"You know what the safe word is Michael, but don't you dare use it until you really have to or I'll give you more."

"I think you, ouch, have been reading, yipes, too many of those magazines Elizabeth," I cried as the spanking continued.

"Oh god, your arse is so red now Michael, it must be really stinging," Elizabeth said as she stopped hitting me with the hairbrush and bent down to have a good look at her handiwork, " I can't do any more this time, stay there while I get something to sooth and cool you a bit.

I must admit that I was glad she had stopped as I was not far from using the code word. I reached a hand back and felt my arse, which was quite hot, Elizabeth had done a good job. I stayed in position as Elizabeth returned and I sighed as I felt her hands soothing a cool cream onto my burning cheeks. Gently Elizabeth massaged the cream into my skin and the stinging decreased.

Elizabeth reached once again for my cock and giggled as her creamy hand slid up and down. I could contain myself no longer, I turned around, swept Elizabeth up in my arms and carried her the bedroom where once again we had some amazing sex. There was no doubt that since that first spanking Elizabeth had become very curious about different positions and was in a hurry to try them all!

The days turned into weeks and Elizabeth had shifted from the city and into her house next door. I had shown her how to get onto the Internet, which helped her to fill in the hours, while I was writing. She was also helping with ideas for my stories, nothing like getting into a few chat rooms to widen one's ideas!

The days were cooler now as winter approached. One weekday Elizabeth was in the city at her solicitors sorting out the details of her divorce while at the same time I had a visit from one of my editors. Elizabeth knew that the editor was coming down for the day. She planned to be home early afternoon to be introduced to the editor, Ellen, who was a long time friend of mine and a fellow spanking enthusiast.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers