Writer's Block Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firstkiss
firstkiss
3,009 Followers

I nodded and arched against him, pressing myself the length of his body.

Sim's grin was predatory as he dipped his fingers lower. He brushed lightly against my clit before finding the slick dampness he'd created. His beautiful brown eyes widened.

"So wet," he said in a thick voice. "You're so wet for me."

I couldn't speak, couldn't think of anything but the throbbing, aching sensation in my pussy. I wanted it to go away. I wanted it to last forever.

I mewed with displeasure as Sim dragged his hand from inside my panties. He chuckled and then pulled my underwear off slowly, keeping his eyes on my face. He peeled the damp cotton from the tangle of my feet and tossed them over his shoulder. My legs fell open as if they had a will of their own.

Sim took mercy on me as his fingers delved back into my moist heat. He strummed against my clit with gentle insistency, his dark eyes drinking in every shudder and gasp as I writhed beneath him.

He took my mouth fiercely, the rhythm of his tongue matching the rhythm of his fingers. He swallowed the first cries of my orgasm with an answered groan of pleasure and before I could comprehend what he was doing, Sim moved swiftly to kneel between my legs. His mouth sought out the quivering wetness his fingers had brought on. He drank at me, an unrelenting writhing battle with my body as he brought on another orgasm, and then another.

I lost track of everything but the sensations he gifted me. I couldn't think to check the noises that I made or to be embarrassed when he finally gave me a minute's rest and moved to kiss my mouth. The flavour of me on his lips should have mortified me, but it wasn't unpleasant, and I was too wrapped up in the moment to care.

I could feel his erection pressed against my hip and I reached for it, tracing it through his pants.

"Imogen," Sim whispered thickly. He kissed a path down to my neck and sucked noisily there, making me gasp. "Imogen, if you keep touching me..."

I knew what he was going to say, but wouldn't. I'd had my orgasm. He hadn't. But I desperately wanted him to. And despite my own pleasure, there was still a curiously hollow ache between my legs. I didn't know much about what we were doing, but I knew there was only one thing which could make the hollowness go away.

"I want you Sim," I gasped as he nibbled at my earlobe. "I don't want to wait for lesson number fifty-six, or whatever it might be. I want you now."

He raised his head, his beautiful brown eyes so dark they were almost black.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded.

"If we do this here, now... we can't go back, Imogen. And once I start, I don't think I'll be able to stop."

I smiled at Sim's considerateness. "I know. I don't want to go back. I don't want to stop."

Sim growled deeply in his chest. There was so much want in his eyes I was dizzy with it. Dizzy with disbelief that I could make someone feel that way, bring someone to the place where they could forget everything else, the way Sim had made me forget. This wasn't something I'd ever read about in books. There was an intensity in his expression that written words could never do justice to.

My hands trembled as I reached for the drawer of the bedside table.

I opened it slowly and without breaking my gaze from Sim, reached a hand inside and pulled out the first condom my fingers closed around. I let my eyes flicker up to the small, foil-wrapped package.

"Ribbed for her pleasure?" I read with a giggle I could not repress. "You mean there's more pleasure than this?"

I turned back to Sim, expecting to see the familiar teasing glint in his eyes. Instead his expression was so powerfully intent my breath caught in my throat.

"Imogen." My name was a rumble deep in his throat. "So much pleasure, you have no idea." His hand wandered again to the pooled slickness between my thighs. I moaned his name, my mind made blank of everything else.

"Dear God, Imogen," Sim rasped as he plunged two fingers into me. My body contracted with pleasure around his long, slim digits. "You're so wet, so tight."

He kissed me deeply and I felt his free hand close around my own, gently prying the condom from my grip.

"I'll be careful, Sweetness, I promise."

To be continued...

firstkiss
firstkiss
3,009 Followers
12