Writing a Story for Literotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

Greg was amazed. His writing about how tight Karla was didn't do his daughter justice. It was amazing how it felt, plus being incredibly hot. It was soft and silky-smooth and totally incredible as he slid in and out of her. He felt her legs holding him in a tight vise as she fucked him. She really was awkward, but that only lasted a few minutes. He couldn't have held onto her if wanted to.

Haley bounced on him realizing that she liked being in control of where he hit inside of her, and how deep her dad's hard cock went in. Her movements speeded up as she got closer to her orgasm. She gritted her teeth, her eyes bulged, and her breathing was forced as her body greedily welcomed her dad's hard cock in her. Her eyes wanted to close because the feelings her pussy was sending, but she forced them to stay open, wanting to watch her dad's face as they did this.

Her mouth fell open and her steady moan rolled over her parted lips, the contractions of her orgasm reverberated through her body. It was mind shattering. Haley gripped her dad with her legs and ground herself into him, sending even more sensations through her.

Greg had never felt anything like his daughter; the inside of her body caressed and grabbed his cock. The sensation was like she was on fire. His hard cock was buried in flesh that was impossibly hot, absolutely scorching. He arched his back and his cum exploded from him.

Haley felt her dad's cock jerking inside of her, "Yes daddy, cum in me." She made little grinding motions keeping his cock buried deep inside of her, yet trying to get him even deeper.

Greg moaned a steady "Agghh" as he shot load after load into his daughter.

Haley loved the way her dad looked as he pumped his cum into her. Her tongue licked her lips as feelings of love gripped her heart. This was better than she could have fantasized. She saw him smile up at her. She waited until she felt him start to get soft and bent down to kiss him. Her lips on his felt so good to her. Knowing that she had gotten him off was amazing.

"Daddy, that was wonderful." She continued to kiss him, "How can I ever describe in a story how that feels?"

Greg had a naughty smile, "You just get this story to Literotica. You'll need to start another one later this week, and any part you have trouble with, I will help you do all the research you want."

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12