Writing from Phoenix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonnyJane
RonnyJane
11 Followers

His groans were so quiet, not matching my more heavily grunted tones. But I felt his breath on my face, his lips just inches away from mine.

I leaned into his face and our lips met. Our tongues thrashed against themselves...until we needed more oxygen. He kept his movements slow and solid. My hands were feeling his ass, his back, his head. I was reaching my peak and I grabbed onto the crumbling grass beside my head. I felt I needed an anchor, a hand hold. I kept groaning...ohhhhh...ohhhh...and pulling at the grass.

I was yanking the crisp grass out by its dead roots, over and over and over. My frenzied hips were meeting his firm thrusts. My eyes would squint shut and open and look towards him. They were tearing up and rolling from side to side. All I saw was the outline of his darkened body in the moonlit sky. His large and manly figure, fucking me, on top of me. The moon firmly planted its shine on my wrinkled brow. A look of passion. A look of ecstasy. I felt my eyes rolling back into my head. Muted groans were coming from my opened lips. Deep rumblings from my small opened mouth.

I could hear the wetness of our combined bodies making friction against each other. "Oh baby, this feels so good, " I moaned to him. "You are mine...ohhh...this pussy is yours baby. Mmmm...ohhh...ohhh...ohhhhhhh...yeah...oh yeahhh..."

"Oh goddamn...ssssss...ahhhhh....sssss...ahhhhh...ohhh", my mouth kept saying over and over matching his lingering thrusts with slithering sounds from between my lips.

"Please come closer,,," as I pushed his body onto mine. His heaviness started to smother me, but also turned me on even more. "Oh yeah, you are such a man, such a sexy goddamned man."

He never stalled, his dick thrusting in and out of me. I inhaled one last time and I orgasmed into the Phoenix early morning, my legs wrapped around his back and my ass thrust forward. My endless moan echoing into the hot night. I shuddered against his sweating body as I held on to the dewless grass and the last of my orgasm slid out of my arched body. I was shivering despite the intense heat of the air. I grabbed onto his buttocks and squeezed the last bit of moisture onto his quivering cock.

He never came. He was saving up for me, so I could reach my frothing end. But I knew the encounter was over. We reluctantly released each other from our panting embrace. Oh God how I loved Phoenix.

He drove me back to the hotel and dropped me off at the corner. I hugged him one last time. Told him if I ever came back I would look him up at this same exact hotel.

I awoke that morning in my hotel room. It was time for me to leave and go back home. As I packed my clothing, I realized I was covered in bits and pieces of grass. It was falling out of my hair and out of my skirt as I picked it off of the floor. I showered with a smile on my face. I also placed some of that dried, dead grass in my luggage so I could instantly remember him when I unpacked. Mmm...

And here I am...waiting for my flight. I'm almost as turned on now writing this to you as I was last night. But not really. This is too hard to explain to make it real. I'll never forget my encounters in Phoenix. I'll never forget fucking David in the middle of nowhere in the middle of homes in the middle of Phoenix.

As a matter of fact, I never could find earrings to match my new blouse. But when I walked into the store in this airport, I found what I was looking for. These turquoise earrings were perfect for this blouse. They were made my Native Americans from Arizona and had all the colors to match my new blouse. I immediately put them on. They will always remind me of David.

Do you think we can call him David instead of "Indian guy". (wink) I'll call you when I get home.

RonnyJane
RonnyJane
11 Followers