Wrong Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill_gates
jill_gates
140 Followers

Shuddering, her arms and shoulders sporting goosebumps, Nicole whispered back, "Why would you want to do that?" The thought disturbed her, but, watching it on screen, knowing that it had happened made her wonder. What would it be like, having something up there? Clearly, it made me excited, I was cumming so much.

"It's the smell," Lisa whispered, biting softly at her ear. Nicole shivered again, arching her back, her pointy nipples seemingly aiming right at her eyes. Lisa stared at them as she continued, "When I was inside of you, back there, all I could smell was your dripping cunt. It's so delicious, it drove me crazy with lust. Would you like to try it again?" Lisa had no idea what effect her words were having on Nicole, as she still just sat there, one hand cupping her breast, the fingers of her hand idly flicking, the nipple only half hard. Between her legs, Lisa could see the arousal but Nicole no longer touched herself.

"Make me cum," Nicole whispered, watching herself take the full length of the huge strap-on. Lisa started to pull out, still moving slowly, and then push back in, her perfectly tanned, round hips flexing with the movement. "I want you to lick me, Lisa. Please." What am I saying, Nicole thought, I'm not a lesbian. I've never seen anything this hot before, it's driving me crazy.

Lisa was unable to believe what she just heard and simply stood rooted for a moment, bending over the chair, her mouth less than an inch from Nicole's earlobe. The small, diamond studs that pierced the center of her earlobes brushed against Lisa's lips as she bit, teasing Nicole. While she bit Nicole's ear, her hands encircled her from behind the chair, finding the pert nipples she had sucked so many times before. The feel of them was familiar to Lisa, but the reaction from Nicole was not. "Oh, god, yes," Nicole murmured, arching her back against the chair. The movement released her breasts from Lisa's grasping hands, and she sat back, moving her own fingers up and down her thighs, avoiding her dripping wet pussy, teasing herself. "More, more! Lick me now!"

She needed no further prompting and walked around to the front of the chair to kneel in between Nicole's spread legs, crouching below the desk where the computer sat, the video of their night before still playing. Nicole's light brown pussy lips were spread open, revealing the glistening pink inner labia and vaginal canal. Thick, viscous fluid had puddled on the desk chair between Nicole's legs from her constant stimulation. Lisa grabbed Nicole's hands as they caressed her thighs, holding them for support as she bent her face down, inhaling the sweet, musky scent of Nicole's love juices.

"Do you really want me to eat you out?" Lisa murmured, mouth hovering only an inch from Nicole's engorged clitoris. She blew softly, the hot hair sending a shiver down Nicole's spine, her hips bucking forward as she desperately wanted to feel something more.

"Oh, yes, please," Nicole said, unable to control herself. She let go of Lisa's hands and grabbed her long, lustrous blonde hair and pushed Lisa's face into her, grinding her pussy into her nose, mouth and chin. Without watching what she was doing, Nicole started to hump Lisa's face, eyes fixated on the screen as she received the dildo up her ass. Lisa in the movie had built up some speed, pounding away just like a man, the pink cock nearly splitting her virgin ass in two. Nicole could not believe the look on Lisa's face, the unbridled lust, the sheer, wanton kinkiness of the scene. Her thighs were so wet the coverlet of the bed had gotten damp and she could see her juices covering most of Lisa's thighs as well as she fucked her.

With Nicole's hands grabbing her hair painfully, Lisa stuck her tongue out, wiggling it all over Nicole's pussy, her chin slick, rubbing around her inner thighs and labia. Her nose was rubbing against Nicole's clit as she tasted the sweetness, swallowing the bit of cum that oozed out as she started to eat her friend.

"Oh, yes," Nicole screamed, unable to control herself. The feeling of Lisa's mouth on her was unlike anything she had ever experienced. She let go of Lisa's hair and lifted her ass off the chair, feeling her orgasm building within, more powerful than ever. Losing herself in pleasure, she felt Lisa's mouth latch onto her clitoris, sucking it in, swirling her tongue around it in a french kiss motion. As the waves of pleasure crashed over her, she felt a strange sensation amidst the pleasure, as if she needed to pee. Nicole had never had a squirting orgasm and wasn't familiar with the term. She tensed up, unwilling to let go, trying to fight back against the waves of pleasure emanating from her dripping cunt, Lisa's expert tongue driving her wild.

Suddenly, she felt Lisa's finger stab into her, the long nail in her slit probing, feeling for the inner part of her clitoris. Nicole could take no more as the feelings consumed her, she screamed, "Oh, yes," shooting wet, sticky cum all over Lisa's hand in convulsive, twitching spurts. The waves of pleasure drowned out anything else she could see, hear or feel as her body twitched and quivered, cumming again and again while Lisa sucked, hard, at her throbbing clitoris. After what seemed like an eternity, Nicole's pussy stopped convulsing and the waves of pleasure subsided, no longer obliterating every other feeling or thought.

"Thanks," Nicole said, Lisa's mouth still buried in her wet pussy. Lisa swallowed most of Nicole's ejaculate, unable to help herself, the sweet taste unlike anything she had from Nicole before. "Stop, please," she said, grabbing Lisa's hair and pulling her face back. Lisa's face was flushed, sticky and slick all over with her cum. Lisa looked up at Nicole with unbridled lust, clearly hungry for more. After the orgasm she had, Nicole knew that it would be a while before she could climax again. The explosive release, the dirtiness of the movie and the seemingly telepathic connection Lisa had with her cunt was perfect. Now, she wanted to do something to Lisa, but probably not what she has in mind, Nicole thought, grinning widely.

Shyly, Lisa whispered, "Nicole, please, will you do something for me?" She trailed a line over Nicole's thigh with her fingers, the short nails causing Nicole to quiver again with passion. "I have dreamed about this for so long. I want to feel you. Please?" The sultry tone in Lisa's voice, watching her pleading, naked, kneeling between her spread legs gave Nicole a feeling of power and control. She liked looking down on her sexy friend's body, her firm breasts exposed, the perky nipples completely stiff. Watching the movie had given her ideas she'd never dreamed of and she knew what she wanted to do next.

"First, can you help me with my bra?" Nicole asked, grabbing Lisa's hands and helping her to stand. They both stood, Lisa slightly shorter than Nicole, with only Nicole's bra and blouse separating them from being totally naked together. Lisa nodded, staring deep into Nicole's eyes, and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around her back. She slid her hands from the small of Nicole's back upwards, and found the strap. Undoing it, she slid the straps forward and then let her hands fall. Hoping for a kiss, Lisa leaned in further, her face still covered in Nicole's cum, lips parted in nervous anticipation.

Nicole stepped back, not wanting to kiss her, the thought of tasting her own juices on her friend's lips too much, too fast. "Thanks," she commented, removing her blouse and bra in a smooth motion.

Lisa couldn't help the feeling of disappointment, wanting desperately to kiss Nicole but not wanting to push. Her lips betrayed her feelings of rejection and quivered in a small frown, her bright, blue eyes shiny. Nicole felt bad for not kissing her, but she wanted something else. She looked around the room, trying to guess where Lisa kept the strap-on she had seen in the movie and finally asked, "Where do you keep that thing?"

Lisa looked puzzled, until Nicole made a crude masturbatory gesture with her hands of a man stroking himself. "You know, the device you used," Nicole said, smiling. Seeing Nicole standing naked, caressing an invisible cock made Lisa giggle, the rude gesture taking her mind off the lack of affection Nicole had just shown. Shaking her head, Lisa went to her closet and rummaged around, moving a few shoe boxes. In moments, she stepped back from the door and straightened, holding the same pink phallus and harness than she had used on Nicole the night before. The pink strap-on was huge, bigger than Lisa's only boyfriend and bigger than anything Nicole had seen in person as well. It looked bigger than the few male porn stars Nicole had seen, too.

"Here you go," Lisa said, walking towards Nicole, swaying her hips more than usual, attempting to get Nicole interested in her body. She could not tell if Nicole was teasing her or not, and she wanted desperately for Nicole to do for her what she had done, licking her pussy to a mind-bending orgasm. "What do you want to do with it?"

Nicole eyed the device curiously, the black straps, the huge pink cock jutting from a clear base. On the opposite side of the cock there was a nub like ridge which seemed uncomfortable to her. "Can you show me how to put it on?" Nicole said, swallowing her sudden apprehension. The eager look on Lisa's face made Nicole feel guilty for having her eat her out, but she was still feeling out of sorts, wondering if this was some kind of strange dream. The last thing she had imagined ever happening was standing there, naked, with her best friend and a dildo between them.

Nodding, Lisa bent down and positioned the straps about as wide as Nicole's hips, "Just step into them, and then I'll help you tighten it down." Nicole's worry must have shown on her face, so Lisa gave a reassuring smile, "It feels really good when you wear it." She pointed to the inner ridge of the cock, inside the translucent rubber triangle, "This rubs up against your clit as you use it, which is amazing." Blushing, Lisa stopped, looking up at Nicole. Her perky nipples were no longer as stiff as they had been and Lisa worried that Nicole wanted to stop. "You don't have to do this, you know," Lisa said, still crouching, as Nicole hesitated before stepping into the harness.

"I know. I want to," Nicole said, helping Lisa pull the straps up to her waist. "You made me cum, and I want to help you cum," Nicole said, unable to keep down the edge of hysteria she felt as she said it. I can't believe this is happening, she thought, but I want to pay her back. "I want to get you back."

The edge to Nicole's voice frightened Lisa slightly as she tightened the straps, giving each a small tug on both sides of Nicole's hips. Satisfied the strap-on was firmly in place, she stood in front of Nicole, hoping things would be ok between them. "You're all set," Lisa said, smiling, "What would you like to do now?"

The cock was heavier than Nicole thought it would be and felt awkward, the stiff rubber phallus nearly seven inches long and thick. It was shaped like an uncircumcised penis, the engorged mushroom head had a curved ridge which would give the receiver a very filling sensation as the strap-on was inserted. What would I like to do, Nicole thought, wiggling her hips to see how it felt to move the cock around with her waist. The ridged underside of the rubber triangle in the front did stimulate her clit in the right way and she started swishing her hips in a circle, getting lost in the sensations. Nicole noticed the movie on the computer had finally ended and then looked back at Lisa, standing naked in front of her, her hands at her sides clenching and unclenching in nervousness.

"Is the door locked?" Nicole asked, lifting her chin towards the dorm room door.

"Yes, I locked it when I came in after I saw what you were doing," Lisa whispered, "I was hoping that we could be together." Her tentative smile spread wider, her blue eyes sparkling. "Nicole, I'd love it if you could make me feel good. I've fantasized about this for a month, ever since I met you." Nicole said nothing, a thoughtful look on her lightly tanned face, her black, silky hair had drifted forward to hide her full expression as she looked down at the cock she was wearing. Nicole's nipples had stiffened again as she swirled her hips around. Grabbing the dildo with her right hand, she stroked it as she imagined a man would stroke his own cock, delicately tracing the fake veiny shaft with her fingernails.

"Lisa, kneel," Nicole said, not looking up.

Confused, Lisa knelt down on all fours in front of her, the rough carpet digging into her knees as she felt less pleasure, more curiosity, this time. That's better, Nicole thought, her nipples hardening in desire once more. For some reason, seeing her kneel in front of me is incredibly sexy. I think this is the hottest I've ever seen her. Aloud, she murmured, "Lisa, you look so hot. I want to fuck you." Nicole was surprised she actually meant what she said, even as she was unsure what to do next.

"First, I want you to suck this dick." The words just sprang out of her mouth, Nicole couldn't believe she said them. Lisa looked even more confused, one delicate eyebrow arched, her heavy breasts swaying as she straightened to lift her hands off the floor. Nicole buried her left hand in Lisa's hair, the long tresses damp with sweat. Her right hand positioned the dildo in front of Lisa's face, the cock head staring, boldly, right between her eyes.

The strap-on was so big Lisa worried it would not fit very well in her mouth but Nicole was impatient, commanding, "Open wide." Unwilling to do anything to upset her, Lisa opened her mouth, swallowing the tip of the cock, giving head to it for the first time. She had never even thought about giving a blowjob to her only boyfriend and considered the act demeaning somehow. The dildo still had a musky, earthy taste from the previous nights session, which combined with the latex flavor wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, but far from pleasant.

Watching her best friend suck the latex cock was turning Nicole on more than seeing the movie of herself getting violated. Lisa's luscious red lips stretched wide around the cock, moving up and down on it's wide length, her still glistening face practically glowing in the afternoon light. Bathed in the soft, fluorescent light of the dorm room, Nicole could see Lisa's perfect breasts bouncing lightly with the movements of her head, the nipples stiffening slowly. "That's it," Nicole whispered, holding onto Lisa's head still with her left hand as she bobbed up and down, "Suck it."

Lisa obliged, almost gagging as she took more than half of the cock deep inside of throat. Nearly choking with the effort, Nicole's hand pushing her down more, she grabbed Nicole's hips to steady herself, afraid she would fall over. Nicole did not enjoy the few times she had given head, the salty taste was a major turn off for her. Seeing Lisa nearly gag on the thick cock made her grin wickedly, the harness pleasantly rubbing against her clit as Lisa sucked and slurped. Will she beg for it, Nicole wondered, reaching down to gently push Lisa back off the cock.

"That was great, Lisa. You suck dick like a pro." Nicole meant the comment to be demeaning to Lisa and a blush heated Lisa's cheeks, her red lips covered in saliva. Looking up at Nicole through her long, blonde eyelashes, Lisa waited patiently, still on her knees, hopeful that she would get what she craved but unwilling to ask Nicole again. Blue eyes bored into brown, Lisa wishing, silently, that Nicole would finally make her cum. The dank, rubbery taste of the strap-on lingered in her mouth as she licked her lips, swallowing to try to cleanse her palate.

"Do you want me to fuck you now, my little slut?" Nicole loved the feeling of control over Lisa. After discovering she had been violated in every way, she wanted Lisa to feel the same humiliation, to feel completely violated.

Nodding, Lisa stared into Nicole's eyes, unblinking and completely still. Her own nipples perked up as Nicole grabbed her hands, which were still resting on Nicole's hips.

"If you want it, you'll need to do everything I say," Nicole said, helping Lisa to stand in front of her. The strap-on dildo slid between her legs, resting on the inside of her thigh, only inches away from Lisa's increasingly wet pussy. "If you ask for something else, or ask me to stop, it's over." Nicole made a frown as she finished, a note of iron in her voice, "If you don't take it, however I give it to you, this will never happen again. Is that clear?"

"Yes," Lisa whispered, hopeful once more. She gave Nicole a shy smile, "I'll do anything for you."

"Anything?" Nicole repeated, smiling brightly, batting her eyelashes at Lisa. Their naked bodies were only inches apart, the strap-on dildo resting against the inside of Lisa's thigh.

"Anything?" Nicole repeated, smiling brightly, batting her eyelashes at Lisa. Their naked bodies were only inches apart, the strap-on dildo resting against the inside of Lisa's thigh. Nicole let go of Lisa's hands and reached out, slowly, to caress Lisa's firm, round breasts. Her tits are gorgeous, Nicole thought, so perfectly shaped, they almost defy gravity.

"Anything." Lisa replied firmly, her confidence growing. She grabbed the strap-on and started stroking it with one hand, pushing the triangle base into Nicole's pussy, sending a shiver up Nicole's spine as the pleasant sensation made her knees wobble. Lisa smiled as she gave the fake cock an impromptu handjob, her other hand reaching up to grab one of Nicole's tits, her brown nipples perky. Lisa started squeezing one breast in tandem with her handjob, as she pushed the strap-on back, she pulled on the nipple, alternating the rhythm.

I'm going to make her scream, she thought, trying to keep a clear head as she started to tweak Lisa's nipples. With each stroke of the strap-on, her own pussy quivered, and Nicole started to twist Lisa's nipples in time with the thrusts of the phallus into her hot center. Feeling light headed and weak, Nicole let go of Lisa's nipples and pushed her away, creating some space between them.

"Ride me," Nicole said, laying down on the bed with the fake cock sticking up, slightly curved, the head pointed towards the top bunk. She lay back with her head on the pillow, looking up at Lisa, who was still standing. She grabbed the thick phallus with one hand and with the other, beckoned Lisa in a come hither motion. "I want your sweet ass to sit on me, and ride this dick until you cum."

Lisa bit her lip in nervousness as she approached the bed, closing the distance to her best friend's side, agonizing over what to do. She had never mounted anything from the woman on top position and while she had used the strap-on nearly a dozen times on Nicole, she had never experienced it herself. Feeling frustrated at not having cum and torn between her nervousness over such a large cock entering her, she hesitated next to the bed, eyes fixated on Nicole's stroking of the fake cock.

"What are you waiting for?" Nicole demanded, reaching out to tug on one of Lisa's hands. "Ride it, now." Nicole watched as the indecision played out on her friend's face, Lisa finally, almost reluctantly, climbing onto the bed. She straddled Nicole's hips, her knees and calves on the outside of Nicole's legs. "God, your tits are amazing," Nicole said, reaching up to fondle them. "Can I suck your nipples while you ride my cock?" The dirty banter made Lisa bold and she finally grabbed the thick strap-on, removing Nicole's hand from the shaft. She lifted her hips off of the bed, straddling the dildo, and opened her vaginal lips with one hand while she slowly inserted the tip.

Unable to help herself, Lisa let out a soft groan, loving the sensation of the fake dick inside of her, even though it was just the head. "Yes," Lisa whispered, moving her right hand to touch her clit. She slid slowly down the shaft, loving the feelings coursing through her body. The stap-on filled her completely, she could feel her vaginal walls stretching, the lubricated lips of her pussy parting wide to accommodate it's thickness. Nicole continued playing with her breasts, fingers stroking, flicking and pinching her stiff nipples, caressing her aureolas. Lisa started to wiggle her hips slightly as she took more and more of the huge strap-on inside of her, eventually getting it all the way in. Nicole loved the look of wanton abandon on Lisa's face, bucking her hips slightly, enjoying the milder sensations of the strap-on's ridged back stimulating her clit.

jill_gates
jill_gates
140 Followers