Wrong Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamina
Gamina
231 Followers

"That's it babe eat her out for me, make that lesbian cunt cum."

As he said it, Kirsten could feel how the girl instinctively started to do a better job at eating her, knowing how she liked to be eaten, and soon the young lesbian started to moan as her clit was expertly tickled. As her gaze moved up to meet Yan's eyes she saw him smugly smile at her, smiling back she grabbed the brunette by the hair and pulled her harder against her crotch as she started to grind her hips against the young face.

"Oh God that's it you cunt...."

Kirsten screamed as a wave of pleasure swept over her body, collapsing on her back she tried to catch her breath as she saw the young girl smile triumphantly, her face covered in juices. Yan picked his girl up and pressed her face up against the cage as he started to push his wet cock in the girls ass, as he did that Kirsten herself was dragged on top of a cock and made to ride it. She was just getting into a rhythm when on of the guy's shoved his cock into her mouth and started to skullfuck her again.

"I'll enjoy this."

She heard Tommy whisper in her ear as he pushed his cock into her asshole filling her third hole completely. Kirsten was passed around like this so much that she couldn't count how many orgasms she had experienced. Then Tommy threw her a strap-on and told her to put it on.

"Yan thinks that because you played nice for the video that you can have a go at Sophie's ass."

Kirsten smiled as she slipped on the strap-on, the dildo was at least 8 inches and she knew that the girl would not like it at all. But even before she could complain Yanick took control.

"Babe if I were you, I would get it wet already before we switch places."

Resigned to what was going to happen the young girl started a mock blowjob as the guys around them cheered. Deciding to take the payback to the fullest, Kirsten stood up, grabbed the girl by the face and started skullfucking her just as she had been skullfucked earlier. As the little brunette started to choke and gag all over the dildo, Kirsten smiled, almost understanding what the guys liked so much about this. Then as the dildo was covered in drool, Yan stopped his fucking and turned his girl around offering his wet cock to her. At the same time that the girl closed her lips around his cock, she could feel the huge dildo push against her asshole.

"Aauhmph"

With that sound the young bikini model was finger cuffed between her bf and the lesbian fighter. The two pounded her with a fast rhythm for about five minutes until it was clear that the girl was about to cum. Letting go of her head, she collapsed to the floor, her ass still high in the air, moaning about how close she was. Yan told her to ask for what she wanted and he moved behind the lesbian who was jackhammering his girl.

"Don't stop bitch, ride me like a whore."

The little model screamed as Kirsten felt her hair being pulled so hard that she screamed.

"You heard her bitch."

Yan hissed in her ear as he pushed his throbbing cock into her sore asshole. Kirsten felt completely filled by his cock and as her strap-on was grinding into her pussy as she pounded the young girl, she too felt an upcoming orgasm.

Then it all happened fast, Sophie's legs gave in and her ass dropped as she screamed in ecstasy. As the two girls dropped Yan donkey punched Kirsten making her spasm around his cock, to her horror that made Kirsten go over the edge to and she started to add her screams to those of Sophie. Finally the contracting spasms of Kirsten's asshole during her climax milked him dry as a stream of cum filled her bowls.

After two hours of heavy fucking the girls were placed next to one another and every guy in the dojo was invited in the ring to dump a load on them glazing them in cum. Finally Tommy hovered with his camera over the body of the two girls and zoomed in on Kirsten's face as Yan held up the last sign for her.

"Well guys I hope you enjoyed this, like I have enjoyed every single one of these cocks. This was Kirsten for you live from the cage for lesbiancumdumpster. cum again."

The End

Gamina
Gamina
231 Followers
12