Wrong Picture Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

"Yup," Cindy replied with a happy smile, "time for a little pampering."

"I can pamper you right here," Jim said with a cheesy grin that Cindy knew wasn't intended to be cheesy. She found his youthful enthusiasm very charming. He was trying so hard to be romantic and serious and it mostly came off as cheesy, but Cindy loved him even more for it. She loved that he was acting this way because of her.

"Oh really?" she teased, "Well my appointment isn't for another hour or so, so I think you've got some time to put your money where your mouth is."

Jim stood up, took her hand, and led her back inside. She sat on the couch and Jim sat on the other end. He lifted her leg and placed her foot on his thigh before he started massaging her foot. Cindy moaned and leaned her head back against the couch. "Hmmm," she hummed, "that's a good start."

Jim massaged her foot for several more minutes before he set her foot between his legs so he could lift her other foot and continued the massage on her other foot. Cindy thought to herself that this really was a good start to the pampering she would receive at the spa. It had been a long time since anyone had taken the time to massage her feet like this and she basked in the attention.

Without even realizing it, Cindy's other foot came to rest on Jim's crotch. By the time Cindy realized it she noticed Jim lightly rubbing his hard cock back and forth against her foot. Jim's massage had already done wonders to loosen up Cindy, but she didn't want to rush anything. She knew there would be plenty of time to play with Jim after her spa appointment. However, she figured there was enough time to give Jim a little surprise and thank you.

As Jim continued his massage Cindy rubbed her foot against his hard cock. Jim groaned excitedly and pressed his crotch even tighter against her foot. Cindy slipped her foot inside the leg of Jim's shorts and her toes found the hard shaft of his cock. Jim groaned again and after a few minutes Cindy said, "Hmmmm Jim, this feels so good." She looked him straight in the eye and added playfully, "I think it would only be proper for me to show my appreciation."

Cindy sat up and guided Jim off the couch until he was standing directly in front of her. She deftly pulled down his shorts enough to free his rock hard cock. Cindy caressed him for a moment and wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and bathed it with her tongue. Jim pushed his shorts the rest of the way off as Cindy began to suck him in earnest. She bobbed her head back and forth luxuriously as she fucked him with her mouth. She slowed her pace enough to keep him in control until she was good and ready for him to cum. They were interrupted briefly by the phone ringing. Cindy answered while keeping one hand wrapped around his shaft. As she talked she teased the tip of his cock with her thumb and smiled at him wickedly.

It was clear the call was the spa confirming her appointment and when she hung up she smiled and said, "We better finish up. I've got to be at the spa in 15 minutes." She licked him wantonly and fondled his cock. "Are you ready baby?" she teased.

Jim groaned yes and Cindy continued her teasing, "I want you to cum baby. I want you to cum for me." Jim groaned again and Cindy knew he was on the absolute edge of his control. Cindy untied her robe and pushed it open to reveal her tits to Jim's hungry gaze. She stroked him slowly and teasingly purred, "Cum for mommy. Cum on mommy." She stressed the word 'on' and it clearly had the exact effect Cindy hoped. Jim's eyes widened and he trembled with the start of his orgasm. "Yes, cum on mommy!" Cindy purred as Jim's cock exploded and showered her chest and tits with cum. "Yessss," she hummed happily as she stroked out the last of his cum.

When he finished cumming Cindy stood up and enjoyed the way he gazed at her cum coated tits. She gave his cock on final squeeze and told him to rest up while she was at the spa. She kissed him passionately and quickly changed before heading to the spa.

Cindy felt very bold and sexy and put on a loose skirt with no panties and a tank top with no bra. She felt very kinky as she walked to the spa, but she knew that she really didn't look all that unusual given the way many of the other women at the resort dressed. However, it was unusual for her to dress like this and it made her feel very excited. She also had only very quickly wiped off Jim's cum before getting dressed. In the elevator she inhaled the scent of Jim's cum off her chest and felt a charge of excitement.

The spa treatment was amazing. The manicure and pedicure were perfect and very refreshing, but the topper was the massage. She got the deluxe package that included a two hour full body relaxation massage. In all the spa treatment took almost four hours. By the time she slowly walked back to the room she felt like a whole new woman.

Jim was sound asleep on the couch and she decided to leave him there for a bit longer. A long, hot bath seemed like the perfect way to cap off her spa treatment. She filled the tub and added bubble bath before sliding into the soapy water. She had been in the water for quite a while and felt utterly relaxed when the bathroom door opened slowly. She smiled contentedly as Jim stepped into the bathroom. "I thought I heard something in here," Jim said. "How was the spa?"

"It was amazing," Cindy said with a smile. "I feel like a whole new woman. Plus, this tub is amazing. Have you tried it out yet?"

"Not yet," Jim said with an excited smile.

"Well," Cindy said as she raised a playful eyebrow toward him, "this tub is easily big enough for two, why don't you join me?"

The tub was huge and probably big enough for three or four, let alone two. Cindy had never been in a tub this big and still had plenty of room even after Jim slid in next to her. They met in a series of long, slow kisses and held each other closely. Eventually, Jim slowly kissed his way down her neck and chest all the way to the water line. Cindy moaned as Jim caressed her tits under the water and dipped his head underwater to lick and suck her stiff nipples.

Cindy reached over and caressed his hard cock. She marveled at this stamina and ability to recover. Men her age would need several days to recover from the fucks they had already shared, but Jim was eager and ready for more. She fondled him as they kissed for several more long minutes. Finally, Cindy crawled over Jim's lap and easily guided his cock into her wet and waiting pussy. The combination of the after-effects of her spa treatment, the relaxing bath waters, and now the perfectly erotic feeling of Jim's hard cock inside her left Cindy feeling as if she were floating on clouds. She closed her eyes and let the moment wash over her. The fuck felt completely effortless, almost as if her body moved on its own without any work on her part. She had no idea how long the fuck lasted, but it seemed like an amazingly long time before she finally couldn't contain her orgasm any longer. With a long, soft moan she came and only a few moments later Jim filled her pussy with another huge load of cum.

After they finished cumming Cindy slid off Jim. They washed each other and relaxed in the water a while longer. As they toweled off they decided to head down to the beach. They relaxed together on the beach until the sun had set. They changed for dinner and after dinner returned to their room where they capped the day with a slow, passionate fuck.

They spent much of the next day on the beach together and even returned to the beach after dinner for a stroll along the water's edge in the moonlight. They held hands as they chatted and laughed and Jim marveled at how this felt so normal. After strolling a while they stopped to admire the moon, the stars, and the lights coming from the town shimmering off the water. With a glance toward each other they moved together and kissed. They kissed and caressed each other as if they were completely alone for several long minutes. Cindy reached down and caressed Jim's stiff cock, and Jim heard a few people make lewd comments as they walked past. A few others whistled and made cat calls. Cindy untied the knot in her sarong and laid the fabric on the sand as if it were a blanket. She pulled Jim down on top of her and they resumed their hungry embrace.

Eventually Cindy pushed Jim's shorts down enough to free his cock and Jim easily slipped inside her wet pussy. Jim's mind spun as, right there on the beach for anyone to see, he fucked his mom. Of course nobody knew they were mother and son and they were on a fairly isolated part of the beach, but knowing that anyone could come by made the moment very erotic and intense.

They were both so excited that the fuck didn't last long before they both burst into intense orgasms. When they finished they hurriedly put their clothes back on and turned back toward their hotel. Much to their surprise they saw another couple, still holding hands, standing only a short distance away staring at them intently. They briefly made eye contact and for a moment nobody said anything until the other woman looked at Cindy and said, "Oh honey, that was so hot." She hurriedly scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to Cindy as she whispered something Jim couldn't hear. She waved and told Jim and Cindy to enjoy the rest of their night as they two couples continued on their way.

Jim and Cindy returned to their hotel room and took a shower to clean off the sand. In the shower they caressed and explored each other until by the time they were done they were ready for another fuck. Fucking in public in the fresh air really excited Cindy and she led Jim directly out to the balcony before embracing him wildly. They slowly and teasingly fucked each other on a lounge chair. This time nobody seemed to notice them, but that didn't diminish their excitement about fucking outdoors again in a location where they might be seen.

Finally, they went back inside and quickly fell asleep in each other's arms. The next day was one of mixed emotions for Cindy. She would fly home tomorrow and already felt sad that her amazing trip was coming to an end. Pushing those thoughts aside she was determined to savor every minute of their day. Throughout the morning and afternoon they alternated between last-minute sightseeing, shopping, and returning to their room for a quick fuck over lunch. Jim took a quick shower after their fuck and as she waited for him Cindy looked at the piece of paper the stranger on the beach handed her the previous night. Ordinarily she would never do something like this, but the trip had already been so full of new adventures that somehow this seemed like it might be the perfect way to end their vacation together. She made a quick phone call to the rather surprised woman and made plans to meet later.

Cindy made sure they returned to their room in the late afternoon in enough time to get ready. She hadn't told Jim about her phone call and decided to surprise him. She only said she was looking forward to a romantic dinner and told him to get dressed up a bit as she went to shower. After a quick shower she emerged from the bathroom wearing a very slinky dress she had purchased on the trip. Jim smiled widely and whistled his approval. Cindy blushed at his reaction and couldn't wait to see where the night went.

Cindy led them to the restaurant and watched in amusement his surprise at being led to a table where another couple already sat. Cindy and Margo, the other woman, introduced themselves and their dates. The guy sitting with Margo was Rick. Margo commented that she was surprised and delighted by Cindy's phone call earlier. It took Jim a while to figure out why the couple looked vaguely familiar, but then he finally realized they were the couple from the beach the previous night. He didn't really recognize Rick, but Margo's voice was what helped him figure it out. Jim was a little disappointed that his mom had decided to make this a social evening instead of just the two of them, but he went along with it.

Over dinner they chatted and found out that Rick and Margo were Canadians on a second honeymoon. Margo looked to be about Cindy's age and Rick was probably about halfway between Jim and Cindy's ages. A few times Margo commented about younger men with a knowing wink or smile toward Cindy. Jim had fun but he couldn't wait to be done with dinner so he and Cindy could return to their hotel room.

When dinner was finished Jim had to stifle a groan of displeasure when Cindy accepted Margo's invitation for a nightcap. Margo led them to the bar in a nearby hotel and ordered a round of drinks. They chatted more and when they finished the drinks Margo went to the bar and returned with a couple of bottles of champagne. She suggested they go upstairs since the view from their room was amazing. Jim suddenly realized that something other than a social dinner might be happening and grew very excited when Cindy said they would love to come upstairs.

Cindy couldn't believe what she was doing. This was definitely outside of her normal behavior and not something she had ever done before. Still, as they rode the elevator upstairs, she couldn't wait to see what was about to happen. Jim shot her a curious look and she smiled, more confidently than she actually felt, and gave him a quick kiss.

Margo poured the champagne and it didn't take long for things to progress. Clearly, Rick and Margo were experienced at this sort of thing and they showed no hesitation. Margo stood in front of Jim and talked briefly about how hot it was to watch him fuck Cindy on the beach. She spoke as if she were talking to both of them, but she focused her gaze on Jim. She added how she and Rick had fucked wildly while thinking about the two of them when they got back to their room. As she spoke she moved closer to Jim and soon she met Jim in a deep, wanton embrace and kiss. Jim instinctively gave himself over to the kiss before he pulled away for a moment and glanced over toward his mom. He saw that she was already locked in her own excited kiss with Rick as Rick caressed her ass.

"Don't worry about her," Margo said seductively, "Rick will take good care of her." With that they resumed their kiss. Soon Jim caressed Margo's ass through her light, airy dress and she caressed his growing cock through his pants. As Margo began pulling off his clothes Jim glanced over and saw that Rick had already pulled the top of Cindy's dress down to expose her tits and was licking and sucking her nipples. As Jim watched, Rick removed Cindy's dress and she excitedly pulled off Rick's clothes. Margo and Jim stripped each other and soon all four were naked with the couples locked in passionate embraces. Jim again glanced over at Cindy and Rick and watched their tongues dance. Cindy fondled Rick's hard cock and Rick groped her tits. Margo leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Isn't it hot to watch them together?"

Margo led Jim to the king sized bed and they melted into a long, deep kiss as they continued their excited foreplay. A few minutes later Rick led Cindy to the other side of the bed and both couples lay side by side as each engaged in wild foreplay. Eventually both couples ended up in the same position, with the woman side by side on their backs and the men between their legs in the missionary position, as each couple began to fuck. Margo was definitely sexy and their fuck felt great, but Jim's attention was almost entirely consumed by staring at his mom as this near-stranger fucked her. He watched her expressions, stared at her tits as they bounced under the force of their fuck, and observed her whole body in a way he couldn't when they'd fucked.

After a while, Cindy opened her eyes and met Jim's gaze. They stared deeply into each other's eyes as they fucked their respective partners. Cindy parted the gaze and let out a long, excited moan. Jim looked down and saw that Margo had reached over and was teasing Cindy's clit while Rick continued fucking her. This was apparently the trigger Cindy needed because she burst into a long, powerful orgasm just a few moments after Margo began teasing her. The contact had been minimal, but seeing another woman touch Cindy in a sexual way left Jim wildly excited. He pumped into Margo harder and she responded eagerly to him. Jim's orgasm had just barely started when Margo lost her control, and they rode out their powerful, mutual orgasms until both were finished.

When Jim again looked over at Cindy he saw Rick pull his dripping wet cock out of Cindy's pussy. Rick was still rock hard and clearly hadn't cum yet. Jim felt a flash of excitement knowing that the heavy wetness covering Rick's cock was from his mom's excitement. Rick crawled beside Cindy and rubbed his wet, sticky cock all over her tits. He was clearly very close to the edge of his control and when he stroked his long shaft he soon showered Cindy's tits with his cum.

Jim gasped at the sight of her tits heavily coated in another man's cum and groaned when Margo began licking her lover's cum off Cindy's body. Cindy responded with her own groan and Margo continued until all of his cum was gone. She didn't stop and licked and sucked her way across Cindy's body until her face was between Cindy's parted thighs. When Margo's tongue touched her pussy Cindy moaned and her body trembled. She obviously loved Margo's attention and Jim wondered if, and when, she had last been with another woman.

By now Jim's cock was rock hard. He had been so focused on watching the two women pleasure each other he hadn't thought much about himself. That changed, however, when Rick switched his position and moved behind Margo. Rick sank his hard cock deep inside Margo as she licked Cindy's pussy. Margo lifted her head briefly to let out a happy groan before she resumed her teasing. Taking his cue from Rick, Jim moved around the bed and knelt beside his mom. She gazed up at him and her eyes burned with lust. She immediately engulfed his cock in her mouth and sucked him greedily as Jim gazed down excitedly at her and the whole scene before him.

A few minutes later Cindy released Jim's cock and cried out loudly as she came. Her orgasm was very intense and her face became a mask of pure pleasure and release. As soon as her orgasm peaked, Margo crawled over Cindy, spun around, and lowered her pussy directly onto Cindy's waiting mouth. Cindy eagerly licked and sucked her. Cindy's mouth made a series of wet, slurping noises as she teased Margo and Jim excitedly thought that Cindy was tasting the remains of his fuck with Margo.

For a moment he thought Margo was going to suck Cindy in the 69 position, but instead she leaned diagonally across Cindy's body and pulled Rick toward her. Rick was on his knees and fed his hard cock directly into Margo's mouth. They moved with the ease of a couple who had done this a few times before and fell into a steady tempo with Rick fucking Margo's mouth. Jim's cock throbbed with lust and he moved between his mom's legs and drove his length inside her. Cindy moaned from underneath Margo as Jim fucked her.

They remained like this for many long minutes until Jim couldn't hold out any longer. He pumped harder and faster into Cindy and exploded deep inside her with a huge load of cum. Just after Jim's orgasm peaked Rick groaned and Jim watched excitedly as he came inside Margo's waiting mouth. A few drops seeped out and hung on Margo's chin, but she took nearly his whole load down her throat.

Margo was now in a frenzy of lust and when Rick finished cumming she pushed Jim back and dropped her mouth to Cindy's drenched pussy. Cindy's lusty groan was easily to hear as Margo thrust her tongue deep inside Cindy's pussy and collected the heavy combination of Jim's cum and her juices. Jim and Rick watched the women complete their fuck with first Margo and then Cindy orgasming one more time as Margo greedily licked and sucked her. After everyone had recovered Jim and Cindy got dressed, said goodbye to their new friends, and headed back to their room.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers