Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Story Info
He's kidnapped & accused of fucking another's wife.
2.8k words
3.96
120k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of her body sliding up and down on me was incredible. She was the most exotic, sexy and erotic creature I have ever been with. Her wonderful breasts, not too large, actually just the right size were bouncing up and down as she rode my hard cock with everything she had. Her hands were all over my chest, rubbing and pinching my nipples, causing me to get harder and bringing me closer to my own climax.

She stopped riding up and down on me and began to move her hips back and forth across mine. Running her hands over my chest and slowly sliding her clit against my cock as she went forwards then backwards over my hips.

With her on top, I was able to penetrate into the deepest recesses of her pussy. I was in heaven. She began to rotate her hips faster and faster, throwing her head back and opening her mouth to take in as much air as she could. The motion of her hips and the strength of her pussy were bringing me to the very edge. I reached out and took her hips in my hands and began to push deep inside of her as she pushed back down on my hips. Soon her orgasm took over and her pussy began to squeeze my cock and I screamed as my cum shot out of my cock and deep inside of her pussy. This triggered her own orgasm and she rode me faster. She screamed out my name and I could feel her juices mixing with mine and running out of her onto my balls.

She collapsed on top of me and began to plant sweet, soft kisses onto my neck and face. I held her close and ran my hands up and down her back, hugging her tight as I stroked her back and neck.

"Mmmm. That was wonderful." She said.

"Glad I could help" I said. And we both laughed as she slowly slid off of me and began to get dressed.

"I better get back, before he misses me." She said quietly and with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

"I'll take whatever time you can give me." I replied.

She finished getting dressed, reached down and kissed me hard running her hand over my cock, which was starting to grow again. She smiled at me and said, "Wish we had some more time to take care of this. But I have to get going."

"I understand. Call me later if you can." I said.

"Bye lover." She said as she walked to the door and let herself out.

I lay there with the covers crumpled up at the foot of the bed and listened to the sound of her car pull away from the house. The thought of her filled almost every waking hour of my brain. Even at work, I would stop for a minute as my mind was replaying our latest love making session. I would have to stop, look around to make sure no one was watching and readjust my cock in my pants. Thinking of her always gave me a hard on.

I got up and walked into the den and picked up a pair of pants and slipped them on. I walked into the kitchen to fix me something to drink. I heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway and I figured it was my roommate coming home from work. I walked back into the den and flipped on the TV and settled down to catch up on the news.

The doorbell ran. "Damn," I thought, "He must have forgot his key again."

I walked to the door and opened it. Three men were standing outside my door, all dressed in dark suits. I was looking at their faces trying to figure out who they were. I never saw the gun until it was too late.

I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my head as the butt of the pistol hit me hard. I dropped to my knees. Someone grabbed me from both sides and drug me back into the house. My head was spinning and I was starting to black out. Rough hands grabbed my arms and pinned them behind me and the sound of duct tape being pulled off a roll and wrapped around my wrists and elbows slowly was fighting towards my brain.

I started to speak up and a hand came across my mouth hard, cutting my lip and causing me to shut my mouth quickly. A piece of duct tape was put across my mouth and a pillowcase was clamped down over my head. I was picked up underneath the arms and thrown to the ground and tape was put around my ankles. I was drug out of the house and across the asphalt driveway. I heard a trunk open and I was picked up and thrown inside.

Ok, now I'm thinking. This is it. I am on my way for a long drive and I won't be coming back. I knew I had enemies, but none that would go this far. I had a feeling I was going to a small field in the middle of nowhere.

The car started and we began to move out of the driveway. I thought to myself, "Keep you head about you, listen for any signs of where you might be going. You could escape and you would have an idea of how to get back." Yeah right! Who did I think I was? James Bond.

We rode for what seemed like forty-five minutes. We went over graveled roads, small bridges, large bridges, railroad tracks, just about any type of road sound you can imagine came through the trunk. Needless to say I lost track of direction and had no clue where we were going.

The car finally stopped and I heard the doors opening outside. From the sound it must be large doors on some type of warehouse. The car moved forward again for a minute and stopped. The car doors opened and the trunk was quickly opened and the same hands that grabbed me before pulled me out of the trunk. Wham! Hit my head on the trunk. These guys didn't really care what shape I would be in when I got to where the wanted me to be.

I was dragged across a concrete floor, I know because I didn't have any shoes on and my feet were getting burned, as I was drug from the car. I was pulled up to my feet and pushed down into a chair. My hands were moved to the back of the chair, without taking off the tape, which pulled my shoulders in a way I know were not made to go. My feet were secured to the legs of the chair and the sheet was pulled off my head.

I bright, white light was shinning in my face and I could not make out any details of the room, just dark figures swimming just outside the light.

"Shit." I said to myself, "You are in a world of hurt now."

A dark figured walked towards me from the side and a hand reached out and grabbed the corner of the tape over my mouth and pulled. The pain was so great I couldn't even scream. I shut my eyes and gritted my teeth. I stretched my jaw and opened my mouth to work out the pain.

A chair was pulled across the concrete floor and set in front of me, but just in the shadows so I could only see the legs of the chair in the light. A figure walked around to the front of the chair and sat down. His face was hidden from my view.

"Do you know why you are here?" came the gruff voice.

I stammered, "Nnnno, not really."

"Liar!" screamed the voice and a hand slapped the back of my head.

"Now." Said the voice again, "Do you know why you are here?"

"Well," I began, "If I say no someone is going to hit me again, but if I say yes, I will be lying."

A small laugh came from the chair. "Ok, let me put it this way. You have been fucking my wife and I am going to put an end to it today."

"Fucking your wife?" I questioned. "Who is your wife?"

"Ok, Mr. Smart Guy, we'll play your game for a minute." the voice said. "My wife's name is Jennifer. I know she is fifteen years younger than me, but the fringe benefits of being my wife should make up for the fact that I can't do it as much as she would like."

"Who are you?" I said.

"My name is no concern to you, however you should know that I make my living by intimidating people for money and I can have you walking at the bottom of the nearest river just by saying so. I don't take to kindly to other men fucking my wife or me for that matter. I have a tendency to eliminate them before it goes too much further. But one thing about me, I am thorough."

"So I brought you here so you could tell me from your own mouth before I have your dick cut off and stuffed into your mouth. That way you'll have something to do while your waiting for the air in your lungs to give out and the water to pour in.," sneered the voice.

"Ok." I started, "I don't know who you think I am, but I am not fucking your wife. I have a girl friend but I know she is not married. We have been dating for about two years. I think you have the wrong guy."

"Nice try, asshole." Boomed the voice, "But I have had my wife followed for a week and she goes to the house my boys picked you up from. I know she stays about an hour and then leaves. I know what cars are in the driveway and I know you live there."

"Look, sir." I said, trying to stay on this guys good side. I don't like water very much. "I have a room mate, maybe it is him you are after. I don't know a Jennifer and I am definitely not fucking some other man's wife."

There was silence from the chair for a minute of two and I was holding my breath.

"Dean?" said the voice.

A voice behind me responded. "Boss, he was at the house and we went in and got him. Your wife had just left. We know we have the right guy."

"There you have it son." The voice said. "Too bad. You have guts. I like that."

"Wait!" I screamed. "Tell me the name of the guy you are after."

"Nice try." Said the voice. "Why don't you tell me your room mates name?"

I replied without hesitation. "His name is Matt, Matt Simmons."

There was silence from the chair for another minute. "Ok, what is your name then?"

"My name is Robert Hart." I replied quickly. "And I can prove it." I finished.

"Oh, yeah, how can you prove it?" answered the voice.

I moved my hips down in the chair as far as I could. "My wallet is in my back pocket, it has my ID in it and my credit cards." I said. Rough hands pushed me forward and a hand went into my back pocket and retrieved my wallet. The sound of footsteps passed me and walked up to the chair. The man in the chair leaned forward so that the wallet was in the light. He looked like he was studying the ID.

"What's your date of birth?" He asked.

"June 27, 1968." I said.

"What's your Social Security Number?" shot the next question.

"One six five, four four, eight one six five." I said a bit of relief coming of me, maybe he believed me.

There was no sound from the chair, but the man still held the ID in front of him turning it around and around in his hands.

"Mr. Hart?" the voice said. My heart started to beat more normally; I hoped he believed me now. "It seems my associates here have made a little mistake. I am very embarrassed and I am not sure what to do at this point."

My heart leaped back into my throat. I started to sweat even more and my breathing was getting quicker. He was still going to feed me to the fish.

"Uh, sir?" I started.

"Yes." Came the reply.

"Uh, sir I haven't seen any of you. I don't know your name and it was too dark and I was grabbed too quick to know what any of your associates look like." I stopped. Think. Think. I continued, "I have made many mistakes in my life. I can speak from experience when I say that sometimes it is just best to forget anything ever happened. In fact, I really believe that I am just having a bad dream and will wake up any moment in my own bed."

A small snicker came from the chair. "Alright Mr. Hart. Tell you what I am going to do. I am going to have my associates take you back home and put you back in your nice, warm, cozy bed. But here is what I want from you. I want you to tell your roommate that if I ever see him meeting with my wife again. I will come back and kill both of you."

My heart jumped a mile. I knew this guy wasn't bull shitting me at all.

"Maybe he can't keep his dick out of my wife, but maybe you can make sure that he never does it again, for you sake." The man threatened.

I was speechless. I go back and make sure he wife doesn't get fucked again or I get fucked, permmentaly.

"Sir?" I said.

"Yes?" he said.

"It's a deal. I will cut his nuts off myself if I even suspect he is thinking about her. You have my word on it. In fact, he probably will be moving out of the state as soon as he knows you are not happy."

The voice laughed and started to get up out of the chair. "I thought you might feel that way Mr. Hart. Gentleman, take Mr. Hart back home at once. Then I want you to stop off at the drug store and pick up some Ice Packs. You three are going to need them after I am done busting your balls for this."

Two hands picked me up under my shoulders and other set pulled the sheet over my head again. I was dragged from the building just as I had entered. I wasn't thrown into the trunk this time, but I was allowed to sit in the back with my head down on the seat.

The ride back was a lot quicker than it began and the car was pulling to a stop about fifteen minutes after we started. The same strong arms grabbed me and pulled me out of the back seat feet first. I was guided up to the front door of my house. The door was opened and I was thrown inside. The door closed again and I heard the car drive away. The jerks didn't even bother to untie my hands.

I worked my hands down my legs and over my feet and was able to pull the sheet off my head. I got up slowly and walked to the kitchen and got a knife and began to saw off the ropes. Once the ropes were off. I walked to the bathroom, stripped off all my clothes and started the shower. I let the water get hot and the steam began to fill the room. I stepped into the shower and let the water run over the top of my head.

It took about five minutes for my heart to stop pounding. I then proceeded to throw my guts up in the shower and shook for another fifteen minutes.

"Damn." I said. "I will definitely make sure that never ever happens again."

I got out of the shower and started to dry off. Just as I was leaving the bathroom the phone rang. I walked into my bedroom and picked up the portable. I check the caller ID and my heart leaped.

"Hello." I said.

"Where have you been?" the female voice on the other end started to say. "I have been worried sick for almost two hours. I have called and called and you didn't answer. What the hell is going on?"

I took a deep breath and moved the phone up to my mouth.

"Jennifer? We need to talk."