Wrong Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,100 Followers

Amanda moaned as Ryan's cock passed her tongue and bumped the back of her throat. Expertly her pink lips slid up and down her son's hard shaft. As she sucked Amanda could feel Ryan's cock pulse with his heartbeat. She held a steady pace before popping the head of Ryan's cock out of her mouth and running her tongue over her son's balls. The salty taste on her tongue and the musky smell in her nostrils had Amanda's pussy absolutely dripping wet.

"Oh god baby....I'm so fucking wet." Amanda moaned as she swirled her tongue around the head of her son's cock.

Ryan was very close to cumming. He was slightly relieved when his mother removed his cock from her mouth and began planting little kisses up his abdomen. Amanda swung one leg over her son and sat atop him breathing heavily. Very slowly she pulled her dress over her head. Even in the darkness Ryan could slightly make out the sight of his mother sitting on top of him.

"C'mere sexy." Amanda said as she leaned down and unknowingly kissed her son.

Their tongues danced as the room went silent. Ryan grabbed one of his mother's tits and squeezed very firmly as his other hand squeezed her ass.

"Fuck yeah baby!" Amanda moaned as Ryan took her nipple in his mouth.

Amanda groaned and moaned as unbeknownst to her, her son's expert mouth had both her nipples standing at attention. After working on her tits for a while Ryan pulled his mother's head back to his and they kissed passionately for minute after minute. The taste of Amanda' soft lips were driving her son crazy.

Ryan flipped over on top of his mother never breaking their kiss. Ryan slowly made his was down Amanda's neck. He ventured even lower, dragging his tongue down between his mother's tits, and then to her stomach. Amanda's toes curled in ecstasy. Eventually Ryan arrived at his destination.

"Oh god yes." Ryan moaned with his face right over his mother's panty covered pussy.

He'd waited a long time for this moment. Like a conquering king Ryan pulled his mother's panties down her long legs. He then brought them to his face and inhaled deeply. Amanda cooed with delight as she felt her legs being spread. It'd been forever since her husband had eaten her pussy and she was ready.

"Oh god baby...please..." Amanda moaned in anticipation.

Ryan didn't wait around for long. He spread his mother's pussy lips and in one long, slow lick, coated his mother's wet pussy with his tongue. He slowly sucked at her clit while massaging her inner thigh with his free hand.

"OH MY GOD! FUCK!" Amanda moaned.

Ryan was like a fat guy at an all you can eat buffet. He hungrily sucked and licked his mother's pussy for all he was worth. The sweet taste of her pussy coated his tongue. After a few minutes Ryan could feel his mother starting to shake. Just a little at first but then she started to really thrash.

"OH GOD BABY....DON'T STOP! FUCK YEAH..." Amanda moaned.

Caught up in the moment Amanda grabbed her son by the head with both hands and pulled his face tightly against her pussy. Ryan's tongue never missed a beat.

"OH SHIT!!! OH SHIT...I'M CUMMING!!!" Amanda screamed as her pussy exploded into her son's sucking mouth.

Ryan's tongue was covered in his mother's love juice but he never relented. He kept up his pace as Amanda convulsed in absolute pleasure.

"GODDAMN, THAT FEELS GOOD!" Amanda screamed as she slowly regained control of her body.

After a few minutes Ryan removed his tongue from his mother's pussy and crawled up between her legs. He stared down at his mother, almost completely obscured by shadow. He leaned forward slightly until the tip of his cock touched Amanda's soaking pussy.

"Give it to me baby." Amanda said.

Ryan's mouth hung open and he slowly eased his cock into his mother's warm, smooth pussy. The feeling was like no other, pure sexual pleasure. Amanda gritted her teeth as her son's hard cock spread her sensitive pussy wide. Eventually Ryan came to rest, his cock buried all the way inside his mother's pussy. Amanda didn't know if it was something in the Las Vegas water or what but her husband's cock seemed to be bigger and harder than ever. Ryan leaned down and kissed Amanda passionately with her juices still on his lips. Amanda swirled her tongue around her son's mouth. They were connected in every way in that moment.

"Fuck me baby..." Amanda quietly begged.

Ryan began to rhythmically slide his cock in and out of his mother. He fucked her slowly at first, but then hard and fast. Soon the room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping flesh. Ryan's cock slammed deep into his mother's pussy. Amanda couldn't remember the last time her husband had fucked her so hard but she loved it.

"Yeah...that's it...." Amanda groaned as she wrapped her legs around her son's back.

Ryan was doing his best to hold out but he knew he was about to blow. Wanting his mom to remember this fucking, even if she didn't know it was him, Ryan pulled out all the stops. He wrapped his arms around his mother's back and lifted her off the bed. Ryan was on his knees on the bed with his mother wrapped around him. He began bouncing Amanda up and down on his cock violently. Amanda didn't know what had gotten into her husband and she didn't care. She moaned loudly as the hard cock between her legs seemed to go even deeper into her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh shit.....goddamn." Ryan hissed as his climax neared.

Ryan slammed his mother back onto the bed and with three mighty thrusts his cock exploded into his mother's waiting pussy.

"UUGGGGHHHHHH......FUCK!" Ryan groaned as his cock emptied volley after volley of his seed into his mother's pussy.

Amanda's hands uncontrollably clenched the sheets as her son's hot cum coated the inside of her pussy. Ryan came for what seemed like forever. Amanda felt cum dripping from her pussy and knew that her husband was filling her up like he hadn't done in a long while. After several minutes Ryan stopped cumming and as his cock softened inside his mother he leaned down and sucked her tongue into his mouth once more. Amanda's tongue wrestled her son's as she felt his cock slip from her pussy. Ryan rolled to the side and the two just laid there in a sweaty heap as their breathing returned to normal.

After twenty minutes or so Amanda got up and went to the bathroom. Ryan laid on the bed thinking about what'd just happened again. He was really getting addicted to his mother's pussy. As he lay there thinking of his mother his cock began to come back to life.

In the bathroom Amanda looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled at her reflection. Her hair was a mess and her lipstick was smeared slightly. She had the look of a well fucked woman. After she turned off the light she closed the door and climbed back into bed. She snuggled up to Ryan and laid her hand on his stomach.

"That was amazing." Amanda said rubbing her son's abdomen.

Feeling daring Ryan grabbed his mother's hand and guided it down to his hard cock.

"Damn Don, what's gotten into you?" Amanda asked amazed at her husband's new found endurance.

Ryan smiled when his mother called him by his father's name. He ran his fingers tenderly through his mother's hair and gently pushed her head down toward his cock. Amanda didn't fight her son's insistence to suck his cock at all. In fact, she was all for round two.

"Oh baby...is this for me?" Amanda asked as she stroked the hard cock in front of her.

Ryan didn't reply, he just gently pushed his mother's head down onto his cock. His mouth opened and he exhaled loudly as Amanda's lips slipped over the head of his hard cock. Amanda took about half her son's cock into her mouth and sucked hard on the way back up. Ryan's cock escaped his mother's mouth with a loud pop. Amanda rubbed her pussy as she took her son's cock back into her warm mouth. After what had happened with Chris Amanda felt like she owed her husband some tender loving care. Amanda released the hard cock from her mouth and licked her way down to her son's balls. One after the other she sucked them into her mouth.

Ryan was in heaven with his mom's head between his legs but he wasn't about to just lay there. He sat up slightly and slapped his mother on the ass trying to make her lift her rear end off the bed because he had something special in mind.

Amanda momentarily stopped her assault on her son's cock when he slapped her on the ass. Not knowing what he wanted she went back to sucking his dick. Ryan was tempted to tell his mother what to do but he didn't want to risk it. Instead he laid back down and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on top of him while she was still giving him head.

"Whoa baby!" Amanda said as Ryan's cock popped out of her mouth.

With her feet up by his head, Ryan forcibly spread his mother's legs apart, and pulled her up until her pussy was right over his mouth. He had to taste her again. Ryan spread Amanda's pussy lips and stuck his tongue in as far as it would go.

"OH SHIT!!!" Amanda screamed.

Never before had her husband had her this turned on. In between moans of pleasure, Amanda sucked her son's cock, all the while not knowing that her husband was miles away. Amanda clenched her thighs around her son's head, put her hands on his abdomen and pushed herself up until she was literally sitting on his face.

"OH FUCK YEAH! KEEP GOING...GOD DON'T STOP!!!" Amanda screamed.

Ryan's tongue went into overdrive as his mother's pussy began to quiver in his mouth. Amanda pinched her nipples hard and began running her hands through her hair like a woman possessed. Her pussy was on fire. She couldn't control her breathing and was becoming very light headed. She surely would have passed out if she knew it was her own son's tongue doing this to her. Ryan ran his hands over his mother's ass as he ate her pussy for all he was worth. In an act of daring Ryan slipped the tip of his index finger into his mother's ass. That was all Amanda could handle.

"OHHHHH..... OHHHHMYGOD...OHHMYGODOHHMYGOD!!!" Amanda screamed as she came like she'd never came before.

Amanda lost all muscle control as she came in her son's mouth. Amanda's whole body shook and quivered uncontrollably. She was out of control as she sat there, on her son's face, with her mouth open wide. Never before had she came three times in one night.

After almost two solid minutes Amanda finally collapsed to her son's side. In the position she fell her head was right next to the edge of the bed. Amanda was literally in a trance. She couldn't talk or move. She just lay there silently. Ryan was ecstatic that he'd made his mother cum so hard but he still needed release. He put his hand on his mother's hip and pulled to see if she was still game but it was like pulling a dead body. Undaunted, Ryan got off the bed and went around to where Amanda's head was.

Amanda was still in a fog when she felt what could only be a cock pushing into her mouth. Trying her best to suck her husband's cock she opened her mouth. Ryan slid his cock deep into his mother's mouth. He didn't need long he just need a few seconds and he'd be satisfied.

"Oh Fuck Yeah." Ryan hissed as he neared his climax.

Even in her current stated Amanda knew what was coming. Wanting to give her husband as much pleasure as he'd given her, she used what little strength she had left to grab his cock and suck as hard as she could.

"FUUUUCCKKKKKK!!!!" Ryan groaned as his cum erupted into his mother's mouth.

Amanda moaned in delight as hot cum coated her tongue. Her hand milked the hard cock in her mouth relentlessly. Ryan's hips bucked wildly as he filled his mother's mouth. Amanda swallowed hard and kept jerking her son's cock, but as violently as Ryan's hips were bucking, his cock popped out of her mouth and a long rope of cum landed on her face. Then another landed in her hair and finally, one right across her lips.

Ryan collapsed onto the floor in a heap. Amanda rolled over onto her back and licked the cum from her lips. As she lay there utterly exhausted, with cum on her and inside her, she'd never felt so dirty. She'd also never felt so satisfied. In minutes Ryan had recovered and climbed back into the bed with his mother. Amanda got under the covers and before Ryan knew it she was out cold. Ryan smiled as he got up and put his clothes back on. If he died tomorrow he'd die a happy man he thought as he closed the door behind him.

Much later in the morning, around 6 a.m., Don made it back to the hotel room. He'd had a great night and one hell of a streak of luck at the casino. All told, he'd won close to fifteen grand. As happy as he was he just didn't know how he was going to tell is wife that he was a finalist in the tournament and he'd be there all night again tomorrow...

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,100 Followers