Wrong Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers

'I'm crazy,' she thought to herself, 'I've lost my fucking mind... I'm enjoying this...'

In perfect synch with the music, Mandy reached behind her back and found the clasp to her barely-there bra and unhooked it. She looked at Perry and slipped the straps down around her elbows with a slow shrug, the transparent cups falling forward as she released the bra. The lacy top fell away from her body and she tossed it to him, revealing her breasts momentarily. She smiled inwardly as the hit man's cool reserve was betrayed by the hungry look of awe in his eyes. She allowed him a few more minutes of seeing her tits before she turned and faced the wall again.

Perry, for his part of it, was hornier than he could ever remember being. He watched Mandy spread her legs and run her hands down the curves of her thighs and calves and then back up again, the whole time giving him a generous view of her ass. He wanted to touch her, to taste her and to take her for his own. He almost reached out for her when she smiled at him.

"How am I doing so far?" Mandy asked, cupping her breasts and leaning backwards.

"I think you've done this before," Perry responded.

"Never," she replied, "Though I did research strippers for a book I wrote once..."

Perry's eyes met hers. He asked, "What was the book about?"

Mandy smiled to herself as she gyrated, "A housewife who is forced to strip by the mob."

"And life imitates art?"

Mandy bent backwards, covering his mouth with her hand. He never took his eyes off her. She moved back towards him, rubbing up against him in a tease that they both knew was going far beyond the parameters of their agreement. She hooked her fingers in the g-string and teased it down, revealing her freshly shaved pussy. Perry looked at her naked body and knew before this night was done, they would be in bed together. She continued to dance for him, rubbing up against his leg.

Perry couldn't help himself. He wasn't sure if Mandy would appreciate him touching her, so he decided to touch himself. He began rubbing his cock through his slacks as she danced for him. He wanted it to be her hand against his crotch, not his own. When she turned to face him again, she saw him rubbing his bulge gently back and forth. The look in her eyes wasn't offended or indignant, but rather that of approval and curiosity.

Mandy watched Perry rub his cock in front of her. She supposed there had been sexual tension between them since they first met, no matter how much she tried to deny it. Her random thoughts about him beyond being just a contract killer were finding all the fertile ground they needed in her current state of mind. She knew she was just doing all of this to save her life and get the money, but now there was something more.

It was becoming more and more difficult to separate the feelings of liberation and defiance from self-preservation and fear. Mandy felt so alive, so very much alive and in control of her life for the first time. She felt powerful dancing for this complete stranger. She felt wild and uninhibited, free from the bonds that Carl had placed on her hands and feet.

With a sense of pure wonder, she realized she was living the adventure that only her alter egos in the novels could have. With that, Mandy traced a finger down his dark shirt, catching on the buttons until she reached his belt. She tugged on his shirt as Perry quickly released each button. Mandy pushed his shirt off his body, down his arms and revealed his torso. He wasn't in the best of shape, but he was still muscular and attractive, again reminding her of Alec Baldwin, or maybe even Michael Madsen.

"We don't have to do this, Amanda," he whispered.

"Yes we do," she replied, so certain and so determined.

Mandy dropped to her knees as a broad, devilish grin crossed her face. Perry sat on the edge of the bed as she unzipped his pants. After a moment of pulling his slacks open, she revealed his manhood. She pulled his cock out of his boxers through the opening of the flap. She glanced up at him with the same small, secret grin, admiring the length of his member. She traced the outside of it with her fingertip and memorized the seven to eight inch rod.

Perry started moaning as she rubbed his cock. He looked at her with a smile on his face and said, "You shouldn't be doing this."

Mandy didn't look up at him, her lips coming dangerously close to his swollen head, "Would you like me to stop?"

"No," he said after a moment.

With that, Mandy licked his bulbous head with one long broad stroke of her tongue. She relished his tip with a delayed, drawn out sensuality that drove him insane. Perry groaned as his nipples hardened and his eyes closed. His mouth hung open in a slack expression of pure physical lust. And then there followed a hot submersion in her mouth. The sucking sensations attacked his body, overwhelming him. He felt the tip of his dick poke the soft canal of her throat.

Perry reached down and fondled her breast, pinching her hard nipple. Her breasts were resting on his knees as she sucked him off. Her skin was soft and yielding around her nipple in his hand. She moaned softly, careful not to bite down. She was enjoying herself, and by the look of pure ecstasy on his face so was he. As much as she wanted this blowjob to go on forever she couldn't put off the inevitable anymore.

Mandy stood up and turned around, gracing him with a look of searing need. Perry sat there, breathing hard and flushed. He glanced down at his cock, looking at the combination of her saliva and his pre-cum that dripped from him. He needed a release. His hand started sliding up and down his pole.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she ran her fingers across her bare pussy.

"If you want to stop-"

"You look so good stroking yourself..." she whispered, her eyes staring at his thick, rigid cock.

She turned around, slightly bending at the knees. She glanced over her shoulder biting down on her bottom lip. Without a word spoken, she straddled his legs and prepared herself. She didn't give a fuck about condoms or any sort of protection. She was on autopilot, a horny sort of programming that only allowed for the culmination of her arousal. It only allow for the fruition of her emergence.

Perry grasped her hips as she impaled herself on his cock. He helped her rise and lower on his manhood, pushing her along. The girth of his cock was almost more than she could bear as her pussy stretched and clenched at him. Perry listened to the whimpering come from her mouth as they moved together in a sensual rhythm, a beat known only to their bodies. Perry alternated quick steady movements with slower ones. It was driving her wild. Occasionally Perry would slip a hand from her hips to her breast, squeezing it softly and massaging her.

"Fuck," Perry groaned as she rode him. She bent over more, exposing her asshole to him. He continued to bounce her, moving her faster and faster. She could feel the build up coming. She looked back at him, sweat pouring down his brow and off his hairy chest. He bit down on her shoulder as she thrust against his hips. The sounds coming from her mouth were making it more and more difficult for him to keep his cool and not blow his wad too early. Her throaty moans echoed in the hotel room, followed by the wet sounds of their coupling reaching a point of no return.

Mandy's pussy held him tight as she shifted her weight. She felt his touch on her body and wanted more. She glanced between her legs to see him entering her and smiled, her mouth open and sucking air. She closed her eyes, relishing the sensation of his cock plunging in and out of her. She could sense the intense vibrations deep inside her inner sex, crying out and warning her of the impending orgasm.

"Oh jesus, Perry," she breathed.

She could feel the juices within her starting to churn and flow. She was on the edge of an orgasm now that seemed to diminish all those previous. She eased back down on his cock then slid it back out, baring her muscles with all her might. That was the final straw. She cried out as her pussy spasmed and quivered, the muscles reacting to the violence of this sudden pleasure. She looked in the mirror across from them and saw herself bouncing up and down, her tits swaying and jumping.

Perry listened intently to the sounds slipping from her throat as she tried to handle the orgasm. He felt a thick wetness oozing down his balls as she shivered and shook against him. Her head dropped forward as her body relaxed, her hair hanging in her face. Perry expected her to stand up, but instead she slid back down onto him. She knew he hadn't come yet, and she wasn't going to leave him unfulfilled.

Mandy was surprised at his longevity. Carl never lasted more than three minutes tops. Her expectations of a quick orgasm from Perry had been happily dashed, so she began to slide herself up and down on his cock again. She leaned so her back rubbed against his chest. Perry gripped her tits and massaged them as she fucked his cock, pushing him closer and closer to the edge. Mandy tightened her muscles around his dick, working hard to force the semen out. After three tight moves Perry suddenly tense up, sucking air into his mouth through gritted teeth. He bit down on her shoulder blade as his cock went as rigid as a slab of tempered steel. She gasped as his head expanded and then blew his load inside her.

"Of fuck," he breathed, his cock pumping and squirting cum into her, "Shit!"

Mandy leaned back against him, "Oh my god..."

Their hearts were thundering as they tried to recover, unable to move and unable to think. Their joining was still thrumming though their bodies, the sexual energy dissipating and wearing off slowly. Finally, after a few minutes, Mandy slipped herself off his dick and stood up. Cum was leaking out of her satisfied sex and dribbling down the inside of her thighs. She looked at Perry and said, "Did you get it all out?"

"I have a big load," he smiled, "What can I say?"

***

Ten minutes and a shower later, both of them were dressed in their evening clothes and ready to go. Mandy sat on the bed nervously in her lingerie. Perry sat beside her, going over the scenario again and again so they got it down right the first time. She heard most of what he was saying, but something was nagging at her. There was something she just couldn't put her finger on, something that had presented itself in between the climax of their sex and the turning on of the shower and it was bothering her.

"You okay?" Perry asked, "You look distracted."

"No," Mandy smiled, "No, I mean I'm fine. Just anxious to get this over with."

The hitman eyed her, their newfound closeness allowing him to be a little more personal with her. He touched her cheek, "What is it, Amanda?"

She looked down at her hands. She asked, "This Mr. Bannon is a dangerous man, right?"

Perry nodded slowly, "Very."

"I mean, he's powerful enough to have bodyguards watching the hotel..."

"Right," Perry said.

"They're watching us right now?"

"I would imagine so," he replied, and then, "What are you getting at?"

"Well," Mandy said, "Don't you think they saw us?"

Perry cocked an amused brow and tilted his head. It was a look of amusement that Mandy didn't fully trust. It reminded her of the look that Carl gave her after she confronted him on his affair last year. It was the look a man gave to a clever bitch dog that had learned a new trick. The hitman smiled warmly and after a moment (a moment's hesitation... when does he hesitate, Mandy?) he said, "If they had seen us, I think we'd be hearing about it by now."

Mandy nodded, not satisfied at all with his answer.

"It's not that uncommon for a pimp to sleep with one of his whores," Perry told her, his words laced with more points of subtext than Mandy could count.

"I suppose," she laced her fingers together, looking at the space where her wedding and engagement rings used to be.

"Is there a problem?" Perry looked at her, his blue eyes iced over.

"No," Mandy said and then, despite her herself, added, "I just hope we didn't complicate things."

Perry was now looking at her with all the scrutiny of a scientist examining a microbe under a lens.

"It's just that I know how much you don't like complications," she went on, a hot blush rising in her cheeks and burning there. Amanda Moon was speaking for her now.

"This is true," he said, his voice oddly detached.

And then there was a knock at the door.

Perry looked at the entry.

"Mr. Bannon?" Mandy asked quietly.

"Mr. Bannon," he nodded.

"I trust you," Mandy said suddenly, though deep down in her heart she had doubts now. If those men watching the room could have seen her enter and leave the room, then why wouldn't they have seen her and Perry having sex? Surely, Mr. Bannon wouldn't want sloppy seconds from his connection. The discrepancy rolled and tumbled in her mind like a pebble stuck in a shoe, irritating and increasingly unsettling.

'Run,' she thought, 'Run now when the door opens...'

The hitman looked back at her, a pained expression on his face. He tried to smile, "Just play it cool."

'Jesus in heaven, what have I done?' she groaned inwardly as she watched Perry go to the door.

As Mandy positioned herself on the bed, she summoned all the fear and pain from her life, everything from the abuse at the hands of her husband to the hysterical impulses to run again. She was scared to death. The sudden question about Perry's honesty had created a deep, vicious crack in her confidence. Her hands shook, her fledgling courage faltering as Perry grasped the door handle. She reclined against the pillows and took a deep breath.

'Too late now...'

Perry opened the door and Mandy braced herself.

***

"Mr. Perry," the fat man in the doorway smiled as he walked in, "You're as good as your word."

"I pride myself as such," Perry smiled genially and closed the door behind him, "Welcome."

Mr. Bannon was not what Mandy had expected. She had imagined some hardened mafia boss from a Mario Puzo novel or some kind of sleek stock market jockey. Instead of a sexy mafia don, she found herself in the presence of a man more akin to Dom DeLuise. He was plump and round, his dark beard peppered with gray. His face was red and shiny with sweat, as though the journey from the doorway to the inner bedroom had exhausted him.

His clothes were tight against his body, making him look more like a tourist on vacation from Escanaba, Michigan than a lethal businessman. His green polo t-shirt was stretched to the limit over his impressive stomach and substantial tits. As he walked over to her, they tossed and jiggled embarrassingly. His tan khakis were equally strained as he looked down at her, his eyes wide with anticipation and an almost boyish horny glee. He smiled at her with fleshy lips, his breathing obvious and strained. Mandy would not have been surprised at all if Mr. Bannon had fallen over right then and there from an acute heart attack.

"May I present your date for the evening," Perry motioned to her like some kind of car on the showroom floor. Mandy felt Bannon's watery, black eyes leeching over her body.

His gaze fell to her full breasts and stayed there as he turned to Perry, "She's everything I imagined and more."

"She is a unique woman," Perry said confidentially, "And very much in line with your way thinking..."

"Perfect," Mr. Bannon leered. He wiped his sweaty forehead and looked at Mandy, "How are you tonight?"

'I'm fine, fuck-head. How are you?' she thought angrily, but out loud she said, "I'm great."

"Yes you are," Bannon grinned from ear to ear.

"Well, if everything is in order," Perry stood back gracefully, "I'll leave you two to your own ends."

"Thank you, Mr. Perry," Bannon said and then sat down on the bed next to Mandy. The entire mattress seemed to fall to one side and raise her up slightly as it took on his weight and tried to compensate. Mandy could smell a powerful hit of Old Spice on his skin that was trying it's best to mask the underlying scent of body odor. Inwardly she frowned and gagged at the stench. She thought that a man who could afford a twenty thousand dollar hooker would have better standards of hygiene.

She watched Perry step into the shadows of the hallway, his blue eyes on hers. And then the door opened and he stepped out. Mandy froze for a minute. Perry had said he would be in the room the whole time. She almost jumped up and followed him, her heart thundering in her throat but the moist touch of Mr. Bannon fell on her thigh.

"Going somewhere?" he asked slyly as the door clicked shut.

"Uh," she managed, her illusion of a confident prostitute failing quickly. Mandy took a deep breath and then found her resolve again. She smiled at the robust serpent laying next to her and said, "I'm not going anywhere without you."

"Oh yeah?' he breathed.

"Why don't you take off your shirt," she smiled seductively and ran her finger over the bridge of his nose. She cringed as he sat up and grabbed the bottom of his green t-shirt. As he lifted his plump arms, she could see the dark sweat stains under his pits. A blast of ripe odor met her nose and stung there like some acidic aerosol. She stifled her gag reflex and forced another smile on her face as her eyes darted to the door again.

Small squiggly stretch marks covered his body in violently red "s" shapes, lining his stomach and the roll of fat under his arms. Large, hairy breasts hung before her, the nipples puffy and yet slightly inverted. Mandy could see a thin film of sweat over his body that might have been sexy on any other man, but on Mr. Bannon it was more of a greasy ipecac than anything. Still, she played her part.

Mandy wondered how many minutes had gone by?

"Mr. Perry said you'd be beautiful," Bannon said nervously, "But I had no idea."

"Well thank you," Mandy smiled modestly and got to her knees, forcing herself to straddle one of his thick, sausage-like thighs. She put her hands on the straps of her gown and intertwined the lace in her fingers, "Tit for tat?"

"Tit for tat," Bannon nodded eagerly.

As Mandy pulled the straps of her top down, creating a slow tease her brain began to kick into overdrive. This Mr. Bannon was practically on the verge of a heart attack, his sole pleasure so far just the tease of seeing her tits. As she pulled the straps down and then released her breasts from the lacy cups, Bannon nearly keeled over. His breathing was hard and fast, his eyes wide and filled with excitement. Mandy cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," Bannon nodded, "It's just my first time with a hooker."

"Really?" Mandy frowned as the music played softly from the radio, "You've never done this before?"

"No," he smiled giddily, "You're so beautiful."

Mandy sat back, pulling herself off his leg. She asked, "What's your name?"

"Roy," he said, ignorant of her sudden concern. His eyes remained glued to her tits, "Roy Bannon."

"Roy," she asked, not certain she wanted an answer, "Bannon is your real last name?"

"Oh yes..."

Mandy felt a sudden surge of sick anxiety. She asked, "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a copyright editor for a local newspaper," he replied and licked his lips.

"A copyright editor?"

Roy nodded.

He sat up, his hands outreached to grasp her breasts when something zinged past her right ear like a fly at light speed. Roy jerked as though an eighteen-wheeler truck had pulled him from behind and snapped him backwards. His head ricocheted off the headboard with a dull thud as blood spattered the wall behind him in a crimson blossom. Mandy fell to her left and rolled as she cried out. She turned to see Perry standing there in the dim light, his silencer-equipped gun whisping a fine ghost of smoke as the radio began playing some Van Halen tune Mandy couldn't remember the name to.

bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers