Wrong Side of the Bed

Story Info
Husband and wife switch bodies.
1.3k words
4.16
174.5k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reality is little more than popular opinion. If one person sees something, he may very well be crazy, but if two people share an experience that they would otherwise write off as a dream, then the line that exists between reality and imagination becomes blurred. The story that I'm about to tell you may or may not have really happened.

My wife and I had been married for about three years at the time. I was in grad school and she was a junior associate at an ambitious law firm. Obviously, between her schedule and mine, the time we had to spend with each other was limited. Sex was pretty much restricted to the occasional quickie in the morning shower, and more often than not, I found myself masturbating to the memories of when we were newlyweds and couldn't get enough. I suspect she did the same.

This led to frustration and tension between us, and after one particularly intense argument and the equally intense make-up sex that followed, we drifted off to sleep. We were happy to be together, but I don't think that either of us really empathized with the other in terms of priorities. It was like we were living two completely separate lives. Practically the only time we saw each other was in bed for our nightly six hours of sleep, but that night, my only explanation is that we dreamed together.

It's always a little disconcerting to wake up on the other side of the bed. In a groggy, sleep-deprived mind, it takes a minute to figure out where you are. As it happened to be, I was on her side of the bed as the last fragments of an erotic dream slipped from my consciousness. Oddly, this was the one morning in recent memory that I didn't wake up with a hard-on.

It was Saturday, and the beginning of winter break for me at school. It was also a rare occasion in which we both got to sleep in a little. Elizabeth still lay quietly in bed under a mound of blankets as I made my way to the bathroom, at which time I was overcome with a brief panic that I had actually pissed myself during the course of the night. But when I stood in front of the toilet to take a leak is when the panic really hit. The first thing I saw was that I was wearing my wife's pajamas. The second thing I noticed was that I was no longer equipped to piss standing up. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught my wife's reflection staring back at me with exactly the same dumbfounded expression that I was feeling at that exact moment.

I ran back into the bedroom and pulled back the covers from over my sleeping wife only to find myself laying there, slowly stirring into consciousness. The bedroom mirror showed the same thing as I had seen in the bathroom. My wife and I had somehow switched bodies in the course of the night. Not wanting to cause panic until I had at least had a grip on the situation myself, I pulled the blankets back up, telling her to go back to sleep. I almost stopped myself as the words came out in an unexpectedly high register.

Back in the bathroom, I still had to pee, so I put the toilet seat down and sat there. Again, I caught my reflection in the mirror, and my eyes were naturally drawn down to the patch of hair between my legs. Once I had finished, I spread my legs and just stared at this beautiful pussy that was now mine. The sense of panic and confusion soon subsided somewhat, giving way to a much more primal feeling of arousal. When I cautiously touched myself there, I was already wet.

The feeling was amazing. My clit was surprisingly sensitive, so I decided that I'd come back to that later. In the meantime, I stuck one, then two fingers as deep inside my velvety soft spot as I could. It was a little like jerking off, only I seemed to tingle a bit more. The pace of my movements quickened with my heartbeat as I fingered myself in from of the bathroom mirror. After a couple of minutes, I bent over, giving myself a great view of my wife's perfect ass and sweet, juicy hole. I was so turned on that I knew that an orgasm wasn't far behind. As it hit, sending shockwaves throughout my newly delicate frame, I soon found that I didn't have to stop. The wetness that gushed from my pounding orgasm served to lubricate my fingers for round two. Then I heard a man's voice from another room.

Still only half dressed, I ran into the bedroom, driven by the protective instinct of a loving husband. Of course, I had failed to consider that at 5'4" and 120 lbs., I probably wasn't going to be able to do much damage. I had also failed to consider that it was my voice calling me from bed. My wife had woken up, and was apparently more than a little startled at her newfound condition.

"What the hell is going on?" she asked, as if I had an answer. I explained that I had no idea, and she looked me over, obviously noticing that I was naked from the waist down. "So I see you've already had a chance to do some exploring." I then noticed the erection that was trying to poke its head out of her boxers. She caught my glance and ran her hand over the bulge. "Oh, my."

"It's fun, isn't it?" I asked, trying to make the best of an incredibly odd situation. By this point, she had pulled the waistband down beneath her balls and was stroking her seven inch cock.

"Oh my god. That is nice." She was already jerking off like a pro. Handjobs were never her strong suit, but the situation was making her a fast learner. Meanwhile, the wetness returned between my legs. "Lay down here beside me," she said. I pushed the blankets aside and took off the oversized night shirt that I was wearing, revealing the firm, perky breasts that I loved. For the first time, I actually had somewhat of an idea what to do with them as I rubbed my hands all around, occasionally pinching my ultra-sensative nipples.

Elizabeth was going full steam ahead at this point, bucking up and down unconsciously as she pumped her cock with one hand and fondled her balls with the other. "Fuck me." It wasn't a request. It was something we both felt was completely necessary at that moment. I straddled her and drove her cock deep inside me. My senses were overwhelmed with sudden pleasure as we fucked as if for the very first time, but with the familiarity that comes from being married. It was amazing. Within moments, I was cumming again.

"Your... my pussy... the contractions... holy shit. I love the way you squeeze my cock when you cum."

"Fuck me. Fuck me with my cock. Cum in my pussy." That was all it took. Her cock exploded inside me, sending out wave after wave of hot semen. I felt the combination of our cum dripping down my leg as she stayed inside me until she was soft.

"Oh my god," she said. That was intense. "You just blew my fucking mind." As I lay beside her, we drifted asleep again.

When we woke up, we were still naked, but had returned to our own bodies. We looked at ourselves and then each other. She was beautiful.

"What happened?" she asked. I didn't answer, but we didn't get up anytime soon either. We made love like newlyweds for the rest of the day, and at least a few times a week ever since.