Wrong Side of the Bridge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien was screwing his face up in concentration. "It feels kind of funny."

"Um, it gets better," I told him, looking anxiously down at him. I slid my fingers in deeper, feeling around. I figured I'd know when I hit the right spot, because it would be obvious in Damien's reaction.

Damien put his own freshly lubed hand back to my ass and slid his fingers in -- I was still so wet, his three fingers slid in easily and I couldn't help but moan at the glorious fullness I felt with him inside me.

I pushed my own fingers deeper into him, determined to make Damien feel as great as he was making me. It was hard, he was tight and it felt like his entrance was trying to push me out. "Just relax," I muttered. Damien grumbled something under his breath, I didn't hear it but it was probably expressing just how he felt about me trying to give him orders.

And then, suddenly, I felt it. I was running my fingertip along soft squishy wall inside him and I felt an area which definitely felt different. There was a different texture there. I pressed down with my fingertip and Damien gasped. His body went rigid and his dick jerked against mine.

"Holy shit. Holy shit, Elijah, do that again," He panted. "Oh shit, I never knew..." He wiggled his fingers inside me and I felt that same lightning bolt of arousal he must be feeling right now.

I stroked my fingers inside him and he stroked his inside me, it was ecstasy. He had a hand clasped around our dicks and was squeezing slowly, it seemed nearly involuntary -- Damien was giving into the pleasure just like I was, letting ourselves enjoy the intense sensations while our dicks dripped precum onto each other.

"Oh fuck Elijah," Damien moaned. His face was contorted into such pleasure it looked like pain. "Eli, I have to have you... Please..."

"Anything," I said. And I meant it. I wanted to give him anything and everything he wanted. Not just in this aroused moment, but forever. Whenever he wanted, I was his.

Damien groaned deeply and pulled his fingers out of me. I did the same and he clambered up onto his knees again, reaching for the condom he'd left on the bedside. I wasn't sure what to do, if there was some position I should get into, so I stayed where I was on my side with my cock sticking out at an angle and steadily dripping precum onto the bed. Watching Damien slide a condom onto his dick was so hot, I stroked my own and enjoyed the shivers of sensation that even a light touch could give to my over-sensitive organ.

Damien poured lube onto the tip of his dick and rubbed it around the surface of the condom. It pooled and stuck on the rubbery surface and I watched in fascination. Soon, that would be inside me.

"I want to look at you while I fuck you," Damien growled. I shivered and nodded my head jerkily.

Damien nudged me onto my back and got between my legs. He seemed nervous and a bit unsure and that made it even hotter --like maybe he wasn't used to looking at guys during sex but he really wanted to look at me. He paused to gaze down at me at I took the chance to stare at him -- he was impossibly hot, crouching over me with his tattoos blazing and his hard condom-sheathed dick pulsing in the air. His shaven head, his lip ring, his stretched ears... He was perfect. My own dick was sticking out, seeming to reach out toward him.

Damien crawled forward until he was right over me, his hands on either side of my torso. He leaned down so his lips could press against mine in a hard, deep kiss that left me breathless. I was still reeling from the kiss when he grabbed my knees and spread them, so my legs were split with his body resting between them.

He grabbed onto my achingly hard dick and tugged on it for a few moments. I moaned out in pleasure and writhed, wanting more. With the other hand, the lubed, dripping wet hand, he rimmed my butt then slowly slid a finger inside me. I was still wet and wanting, so he lined up the head of his cock and shifted his weight to his hands which were placed on either side of my chest, and slowly pushed in.

There was an intense pressure, like a heavy blunt weight pushing against me. Then he seemed to find the right angle and his dick suddenly popped in, the whole head pushing past my first ring of defence and sliding on inside my wet hole. "Oh, fuck, yeah," Damien groaned. "You're so tight Elijah, you're so fucking tight... I hope this doesn't hurt, you must be used to stretching things by now..."

I didn't have any breath left to return the joke, every part of me was completely focused on that big dick sliding inside of me, on that intense feeling of fullness.

"Oh my god..." I groaned. This felt better than my fingers ever had. The whole world was reduced down to this one sensation, the satisfaction of that dick sliding into me. I forced my eyes open so I could look down at it -- my own dick weeping precum, my balls pulled up tight, and behind the glorious sight of Damien's thick sheathed dick disappearing into me. "Oh, my god..."

Damien pushed in a little deeper -- it slid less easily now, he was thicker than three fingers and even with all the lube there was some resistance. I felt sudden sharp pain and gasped, Damien stopped moving and looked up into my eyes. In that moment I felt like all pain had disappeared, like I could never hurt again -- there was so much love and wonder in his eyes I was overwhelmed by it. I knew this wasn't his first time but suddenly I believed it was as special to him as it was to me.

Damien stayed there, his body leaning over mine, his tattoos flexing on his heaving chest, staring into my eyes while he tried to keep his dick completely still in me.

I knew my feelings must be obvious in my eyes but I didn't try to hide it. I kind of hoped Damien would see and understand how special this was to me. I smiled up at him and whispered, "I'm ready."

"Fuck yeah," He muttered and leaned forward so his dick would slide further in to me.

It hurt. It really did. But as Damien's dick slid deeper and deeper into me, as his balls finally came to rest against my butt crack and his contented gasp let me know he was all the way in, I was able to focus in on the pleasure of it. I could push the pain aside and just think about his dick in me -- his dick in me! -- and focus on how good the pressure felt inside me. It was a lot like stretching my ears -- after the initial pain there was that hyperawareness of the area, like I was just a bundle of nerve endings.

Damien was breathing heavy. He was hovering above me, dick inside me, just letting me get used to it. I met his intense blue eyes and saw the need there, he wanted this even more desperately than I did. It still hurt a bit but I wanted it real bad.

"I'm ready," I whispered again.

Damien groaned in arousal and stared down at me, like he was frozen in place by his desire and not ready to act on it. Then finally he started moving -- a slow and uncomfortable slide out and then back in again.

I was breathing deeply, trying to deal with the discomfort but mainly trying to breathe in as much Damien smell as possible. He was so close. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders so I could feel like I was surrounded by him.

And then Damien made a weird noise in his throat and he dropped himself down on top of me -- not so all his weight was on me, but enough that I could definitely feel the bulk of him. It felt fantastic, I was suddenly intoxicated by his smell and heat and nearness, I could run my hands all over his body and he was kissing my neck and I was kissing the tops of his shoulders where I could feel soft little hairs.

And then he started moving. Not sliding in and out, just sort of shifting his hips so his dick wiggled inside of me. I cried out and my back arched up, pushing my chest into him. I just felt gloriously full -- totally stuffed full with cock.

"You like that?" Damien rasped into my ear. I could only whimper in response. He rubbed his dick around inside me a bit more and it tapped against my prostate.

"Oh my God," I cried out. "Oh God... Again, oh please do that again."

I could feel him grinning against my neck as he wiggled his hips around and hit my prostate again. "Oh God, yes please," I whimpered. My erection had gone down a bit from my nerves but now it surged back to full size, squashed between us so every movement of Damien's body was rubbing his hairy belly against it.

I felt dizzy with the emotions, with the surge of feelings and sensations. I wasn't going to last long. Damien hit my prostate again and again and it was all I could do to just clutch his tattooed back and whimper in pleasure. My dick was leaking all over my stomach, and the goo just made the friction even sweeter.

"Damien," I whispered. "I'm really close."

He grunted and started moving faster. I could hear his heavy ragged breathing against my neck and I hoped it meant he was as close as I was.

It was getting all too much. His weight against me, that musky man smell, his dick filling me up and sliding over my prostate so I was constantly jolted with pleasure. It was all just too much.

I came with a whimper, my back arching up and my chest smacking hard into sweaty Damien. "Oh god oh god oh god oh god," I panted as the orgasm ripped through me and I felt my semen splashing over us. My ass muscles were clenching up and it made Damien feel like he was swelling and pulsing inside me.

Or maybe he actually was pulsing inside me. As I came he pulled his head back so he could look into my face, then suddenly his body went stiff and he jerked his hips a couple more times before bellowing out like a bull. He collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him, completely amazed that we'd just made each other cum.

"Holy shit," He moaned when he got some of his breath back. "That was amazing."

Finally his dick slid out of me, it felt like I was losing a part of me. Damien tied up the condom and tossed it into the plastic bag he was using as a bin.

"Shower?" I quizzed. I was covered in my semen and a layer of his sweat and my butt felt sticky with lube.

"Do we have to?" Damien asked innocently, pulling me against him so his big body was spooned around me.

I snickered, "Gross. You're a caveman."

He grunted and gently kissed my neck, right behind my stretched lobe. "How did that feel? I didn't hurt you?"

"No, it felt great."

"Good," There was gloating in his voice as he pulled the blankets up over our sweaty sticky bodies. "Because I'm going to want a lot more of that."

I went back to work. My bruises were healed enough that I didn't get too many stares, and my nerves were back in place so I could hold a needle steady. I didn't want to go back to my crappy flat, not after the weeks in my happy Damien bubble. And it turned out I barely had to -- Damien was calling me every day on his lunch break and invited me to stay the night every single night so I never actually slept over at my flat.

On Friday he wanted me to go to a show with him, one on the other side of the bridge. I was nervous -- I'd only ever been to straight-edge shows where everyone said the other scene was for druggies and racists and people who fought over nothing.

But we went. Damien got me to dress up in some of his old clothes. It was worth it just to have him undress me, taking his time running his calloused hands over my bared flesh and kissing me all over. I wanted to stay like that all night, just be alone with him, but he really wanted to go to the show.

Finally he dressed me in cut-off jeans and a band tee, both skin tight. I was barely dressed at all, the bathroom mirror showed my nipples visible through the tee and the jeans clinging to every curve of my body. Damien refused to let me wear underwear, insisting I go commando like he did. You could basically see my dick in these jeans.

"I can't go out like this," I moaned. "I look like a slut."

"You look like my slut," Damien growled. He looked just like he had the first night I'd seen him -- tight bleached jeans with frayed knees stuffed into black Docs, a ratty white wifebeater and heavy jacket. He looked just as ridiculously hot as that first night, meeting his unnaturally blue eyes in the mirror made my stomach jolt.

He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder, his eyes meeting mine in the mirror. He started rubbing his hips up against me and I could feel his hard dick against me. My own started swelling in response and I stared in horror as the outline of my growing erection became visible in the mirror.

"We're going to have a great night Elijah. The music always makes me horny."

I moaned.

We caught a bus to the show. It took forty minutes and I was totally lost after the first ten -- I didn't go across the bridge often. The street we got off at was dirty but lively, there were a couple sex shops but it definitely wasn't lined by druggies like I'd feared.

Damien casually held my hand while we walked. It shocked me at first and my body language must have reflected that -- Damien looked across at me and winked, then curled his lip to show off the 'FAG' tattoo.

We stood on the street while he smoked a furious cigarette then he lead me into a sort of pizza place with people standing around tables drinking beer and eating pizza. It seemed a weird place to have a show but I didn't say anything. Damien spotted his friends and they waved us over.

"Elijah, good to see you man," Called out the guy with the red mohawk that I'd met once by Damien's place. I grinned nervously and he slapped me on the back.

"You remember Baz, Scaz and Toss?" Damien asked me after he finished fist-pumping his friends. I told him yeah, but I was just as confused as the first time I'd met them.

We ate giant slices of greasy pizza and drank from cans. I didn't have much to say but the guys seemed to totally accept me. It was weird. Damien had a protective arm around my neck the whole time and when I spilled some cheese on my face he leaned down to lick it off me. Right there in front of everyone. And no-one cared, no-one even made a gagging noise. It's like they really genuinely didn't mind that he was gay.

It was so crazy, the opposite of what I had expected from guys from the wrong side of the bridge. And, to be honest, the opposite of what I'd expect from the guys in my scene.

It turned out the show was held at a place right next door to the pizza place.

The bar was different to the venues I was used to, normally you could mill around and talk to each other outside. Here everyone was standing around inside in semi-darkness. The place seemed full with the buzz of talk and laughter.

I hung back with Damien and his friends. He bought another beer and kept his hands on me; an arm over the shoulders, a hand on the lower back, protective and territorial. I liked it.

When the band finally came on I realised the bass was really loud in this venue, so much so that I could feel the walls and the floor shaking under me.

The crowd solidified and moved toward the stage in a way I was familiar with. Damien lead me to close to the stage but off to the right, by one of the speakers but slightly behind it so the full force of its sound blast was directed away from us. He stood behind me and pulled me up to rest my back against him, his head resting on top of mine. I leaned in against him and smelled his manly smoke and grease smell.

We stayed there for the whole set, watching the crowd from our comfortable vantage point. The only time we'd move was when Damien would raise his beer to his lips.

When the second act came on Damien pulled me back to the same place by the stage and pulled me in against him. This time he started rubbing his hips gently up against me, letting me feel his dick against me. I could feel myself swelling and started getting nervous, knowing my dick was probably starting to show. I just hoped no-one looked my way.

After a couple songs, Damien grabbed my hand and pressed it against his hard dick. I gasped. I looked around. No-one was watching us, all eyes were on the stage. Still, there were people on either side and to the front, barely a foot of distance between us and the next person. If any of them, hell, if anyone; turned to look they would see what we were doing. What I was doing.

But it felt good, having Damien's dick in my hand, even if it was through the worn denim of his jeans. I squeezed his cock and he grunted and lowered his lips to my neck so he could nip at my earlobe.

I rubbed and squeezed his dick all the way through the act, getting bolder with arousal and the fact no-one had caught us. I didn't want to peel myself away from him when the music finished, but when we were back with his friends Damien pulled me in against him again. His chest was so warm against my back and I could feel his hard dick pushing against my butt. I wondered if my own erection was too obvious.

"You gonna dance tonight?" Bazz asked Damien.

"Nah, think I'll sit this one out."

He squeezed my shoulder when he said it. It was obvious that Damien was normally a lot more fun for his friends than he was tonight.

"You can dance if you want to, you know," I said to him quietly when the next set were starting up and people were moving toward the stage to watch.

"Nah, I have better plans, much more fun things to do," He with a wink.

I swallowed. The look in his eyes was intense with desire. He lead me by the hand back to our spot behind the speaker and I followed.

The band started up and Damien pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around my neck and chest and resting his head on my shoulder.. I moaned as his hard muscular body pushed up behind mine and I felt his dick there, still hard.

"You get me so worked up Elijah," He whispered. "I'm so fucking hard for you. I want to take you right here. You'd love that, wouldn't you? You want my cock in you?"

I whimpered and nodded my head jerkily. My dick was fully hard.

"You want to feel my dick deep in you," He purred into my ear. I was shaking with desire and the room full of people seemed to be blurring as my eyes slid in and out of focus.

Damien kept an arm around my chest, supporting me and holding me captive. The other hand, the one closest to the speaker and hidden in its shadow so it probably wasn't visible to a casual viewer, slipped down to start kneading my butt check.

I moaned and pushed back against him and Damien growled in appreciation. When he thrust his hips against me I could feel his erection sliding between my cheeks in these skintight jeans. I was so hard I was starting to ache, pressed up against the denim. I was sure my pre-cum would be forming a dark patch on my jeans.

I had my eyes half open and I could see the fight pit forming, Damien's friends getting in there and throwing punches. It was kind of scary, they were a lot more aggressive than what I was used to from the shows back home where you always knew that if you fell someone would pick you back up.

There were people around us but no-one behind, we were close to the side wall. But everyone's eyes were on the stage and the pit, everyone was bobbing their head or getting into the music and no-one seemed to notice as Damien reached around my front and unbuttoned my jeans, zipped the fly partway down.

I was so aroused I was having trouble breathing. I just stood there, staring at the dim crowded room as Damien carefully tugged the waistband of my jeans so they slid down at the back, completely baring my ass. I tugged at my tee shirt to try and cover myself up a bit but it was no use. With my fly unzipped like this, my pubic bush and a line of bare skin was clearly visible to anyone who might happen to look. Not to mention the outline of my dick, fully hard and dripping inside my tight jeans.

I started trembling. Damien kissed my neck and rubbed his jean-clad dick over my bare exposed ass. The friction made me groan aloud in desire. I couldn't help it, I started jerking my hips to try and get more of his dick against me.