Wrong Side of the Bridge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien chuckled. "You love it, don't you? You love the feel of my big cock, you can't get enough of it. You want me to take you right here and now."

I moaned and shuddered, my hand moving behind me to try and grope at Damien's belt and get it open. He laughed hard then unclipped his belt, and I heard the sounds of his jeans button popping and his zip going down. He guided my hand and I felt his meaty cock sticking out of the fly of his jeans. I groaned and nearly creamed my pants right then and there. I was clutching onto Damien's cock, right here in public. It had been hot enough rubbing him through his jeans, but this? Just too much.

"I'm going to fuck you right here," He whispered into my ear. "I'm going to punish that hot ass of yours with my big dick."

I whimpered and jerked his dick a little faster. I kept my eyes looking forward, making sure no-one was looking in our direction.

Damien pulled away from me for a few moments and I felt his absence as intense cold on my back and ass. But then he was back, arm around me and hand rubbing at my ass all wet and dripping. I realised he must have brought some lube with him -- he'd planned for this, and come prepared. He really had been serious when he said the music got him aroused.

He ran his lubey fingers along my crack and toyed with my rim, teasing little sighs and moans out of me. When I was so aroused I was nearly begging for it, he slid his fat finger inside me, all at once, and started wiggling it against my prostrate.

I nearly cried out at the intense pleasure, I had to bite my lip to keep the noise in. The guy in front glanced around at my face but looked away again.

"You're so loud when you're needy," Damien muttered into my ear. He sucked on my earlobe, his teeth gently teasing the thin rim of skin around my silicone tunnel.

His finger kept moving inside me, scraping along my insides and drawing more and more intense shudders of pleasure. Then he started stretching me, pulling his finger out so he could dip back in at my entrance with two fingers then three, slowly stretching my opening while paying attention to my prostrate and sucking at my neck.

It got so I could barely stand, I was feeling weak at the knees and so desperate to feel his dick in me, the need was nearly overwhelming. I was moving my hips, trying to get more of his fingers deeper inside me. Damien was making soft little grunts as he nuzzled against my neck, clearly as aroused by this as I was.

"Take my cock, Elijah," He whispered as he grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his cock, sheathed in a condom and feeling rubbery and slimy. "Slide it inside you," He ordered breathily. "Make me fuck you."

I moaned and did what he said. He pulled his fingers out of my ass and I positioned his dick at my entrance, I had to angle my hips slightly because he was so much taller than me. And then his cock head was there, sitting snug against me, and I pushed my hips back so it would slide inside and I could feel his delicious warmth, the fullness of having his dick in me.

I didn't want to wait, I was too turned on. I just kept pushing backward so more and more of his dick was inside me. He had done a good job of stretching and lubing me, there was hardly any pain. When I felt his pubic bush brushing against my butt I started shifting from side to side so his dick would rub against my prostate.

Damien clamped both his arms around me, one around my chest and the other across my belly and hips. He pulled me against him so every bit of my back was pressed into him, and he started rocking his hips back and forward to drive is dick into me.

I was panting hard, thrashing back and forward with his motion, gripping onto his arms so tightly. I was barely aware of the crowd around me, of the loud pumping music and the bass shaking the whole room. If anyone looked around, they would have seen me being furiously fucked with my own dick nearly bursting out of my jeans in arousal.

Damien kept up a relentless pace, until I was shaking and trembling and whimpering incoherently. Then he slipped his hand down the front of my jeans, right there where anyone could see, and grabbed me firmly in his calloused hand. That was all it took, I was already too aroused. Lights popped behind my eyes and I went momentarily deaf. I cried out and my body convulsed, my back arched and my butt drove harder against Damien as I came all through the inside of my jeans. I felt Damien's body go stiff behind me as my ass contracted and milked him into his own orgasm.

He zipped me up first, then stuffed himself back into his jeans. I could hear his panting breath but I myself could barely stand. That was just too hot and intense.

Damien held me against him and kissed my neck as we came down and the band finished their set.

Damien's friends seemed to realise something was up. I must have looked shell-shocked and shaky after the great public sex and intense orgasm, because Baz looked from me to Damien then shook his head andsaid, "Nasty bro." Damien grinned.

Damien held me through the last set and held my hand the whole bus home. He even took his cool jacket off and draped it over my shoulders so I wouldn't be cold. I didn't object - it meant I could check out his hot toned arms with all the tattoos.

As the bus approached the stop near his house Damien whispered, "Stay the night with me, let's see if I can't make you cum again."

I grinned.

I was pretty sure I was falling in love with Damien. I thought about him all the time, and all I wanted to do was be around him always. He seemed to want me around a lot too, and when he looked at me he seemed genuinely caring. He never said anything, and I just hoped he was feeling even half of what I was.

Damien bought us tickets to see one of the big hardcore bands. I didn't really like them but they were one of his favourites. I was nervous about going because it was a combined gig so all my old friends would be there. I hadn't seen any of them since my falling out with Pete. I also was really afraid that Pete would be there. I didn't want to talk to him, and I didn't want anyone to bully me.

I got nervous as we approached the venue. Damien was holding my hand like usual. As we reached the intersection before the venue, I tried to surreptitiously slip my hand out of Damien's. He held on to it tighter.

I looked up at him and he had his jaw set, his dark eyebrows low and scowling over those intense eyes. He looked down at me. "You will never be ashamed of what we've got together," He growled, and I nodded meekly. I drew in a deep breath. He was right. I shouldn't be ashamed.

Baz called out to us from a group by the door and we went to join them. A whole bunch of Damien's mates were there, smoking and passing around a bottle of Smirnoff. Damien pulled one of his smokes out and lit up, took a chug of the bottle and passed it right by me to Toss on my other side. No-one even tried to pressure me to have a drink.

Someone pulled out a hacky and we started playing, I wasn't very co-ordinated but Damien was really good. I saw Pete and a bunch of my other friends walk past. Pete was looking right at me, frowning. I tried to ignore it.

The bands started up and we went in. Damien pulled me off to the side like last time, there was more of a crowd in this big venue so we were right up against a wall to be out of the way. I nodded along to the music, feeling safe and warm in Damien's muscled arms. The opening band was really good, I love when we get international shows because you can expect such a high quality of music.

After the set I went off to the toilet and Damien said he was going outside to have a drink with his buddies -- the venue was strictly all ages so you had to go outside to drink.

I went into the cubicle of the bathroom, like always. I'm afraid of being made fun of by other guys. I was cleaning up when I heard two guys at the urinal talking. "You see the fags?" One said. The other replied and made a joke which I didn't hear, but I knew it was a joke because his friend laughed derisively. I felt sick. They must have been talking about me and Damien.

I waited until they left before I could leave. I was already feeling humiliated, so when I opened the door out of the men's room and walked right into Pete, I was not in the best mood.

"Hey," He said in surprise. Then he glared at me, as if remembering something. "What's the deal with you and that guy Damien?"

Pete had been my friend for years, but the hurt of him lying to me and cheating on me was still fresh enough that I didn't hesitate to snap back, "None of your business."

He sneered. "Whatever, I don't care. I'm just felt sorry for you being with a piece of trash like him."

"He's twice the man you'll ever be," I felt myself getting really angry, having Pete here acting like he was all cool and looking out for me. "He doesn't pretend to be straight like you do."

Pete went white at that. Maybe it was because there were people around and he was afraid they'd hear me. When I glanced to the side I saw a small crowd of people looking interested -- Pete's band were amongst them, they were glaring at me like I was good for nothing. What had Pete told them about me? Had it made them forget that we used to be friends?

Pete stepped forward and grabbed me by the collar, his eyes narrowing. I gaped. Holy crap, he was going to hit me?

"I only let you touch me because I felt sorry for you," He hissed. I was aware of how much bigger than me he was, how much stronger. "You were lucky to have me."

I tried to pull his hands off my collar but he was too strong for me. Pete's drummer Skeeta stepped forward but he was glaring at me like he was getting ready to back Pete up.

Then suddenly Damien was there. He burst through the crowd running, shoving people out of his way. He punched Pete right in the jaw without a moment's hesitation, then shoved him hard into the wall.

"Don't you ever lay a hand on my boy again," He shouted, loud enough for everyone to hear. I glanced around. People were staring. If they didn't know us as 'the fags' yet, the sure would now.

"Let him go, Damien," I said quietly. Damien glared at Pete a few seconds more and then stepped away, letting go of him so he slumped back against the wall.

I followed him outside, through the silent crowd. I remembered how I'd first met Damien, months ago. How then it had been Pete defending me from him and not the other way around.

We didn't say anything until we heard the next band starting up and Damien went to head back in.

"I don't know if I want to go back in," I told him quietly.

He paused for a few moments, looking at me. Then he said, "I can fuck you right there in front of them, prove to those kids that-"

"I don't want to prove anything to them," I cut in. He'd made me a little hard just talking about fucking. "They're not worth the effort."

Damien looked down at me with his intense blue eyes, then he grinned. "You're right, they don't deserve to see you anyway."

He leaned down to kiss me. "Come home with me," He whispered. "I'll fuck you listening to the CD. It will be even better because we won't have to stop when the music does."

I grinned. "I love you," I said, without even thinking.

Damien froze for a second, looking down at me. Then he quietly said, "I love you too, Elijah."

He took my hand and lead me away.

As we walked, I thought of how hard I'd tried to fit in with those guys. And how none of it mattered anyway, because they were just going to freak out and hate me for things I couldn't change. But with Damien and his friends I never had to pretend.

That night as Damien spooned up behind me in his narrow single bed he whispered in my ear, "Move in with me."

I nodded and then, not sure if he could feel the movement of my head, said it aloud -- "Yes".

He kissed me.