Wrought Iron & Oil

Story Info
Cuffs, oil, and a waterbed.
1.3k words
4.04
86.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were all over me, massaging the vanilla oil into my skin until it was slick. My hands were clasped together behind my back; He left no part of me untouched.

His words were soft and hot. "Do you trust Me, sweet pet?" He asked from behind me, holding the black leather band in front of my eyes.

"Yes."

He covered my eyes, placing a small nibbling kiss to the side of my neck. "Good girl. Now, give Me your hands."

I heard the clink of metal as I brought my arms around the front of my body. Lifting them, He took each wrist in turn, binding them in handcuffs. My ankles were next.

"Too tight or just right?" He inquired.

"Just right."

He touched my cheek with His fingertip, then lifted me in His arms. I somewhat lost my sense of direction as He turned and we left one room, only to enter another. I heard the door close when He kicked it with His boot and I couldn't help but tense a bit in nervousness and uncertainty. "Relax, My sweet one. All will be well."

His words, whispered and sure should have been enough to ease the tension in my body. But they weren't for I was placed in the center of a cold waterbed. I yelped in surprise at the contrast of temperatures between His arms and the mattress upon which I now lay. Chills danced up and down my skin and I felt my nipples harden into erect peaks. I heard His chuckle and felt the heat of a blush steal under the coolness, knowing that I had reacted exactly as He'd wanted.

My oiled body twisted gently against the waves that rolled and rocked beneath my weight. Some of His weight settled to the side of me and I slid towards Him. His fingers glanced lightly up down my arms, raising them above my head, attaching them to the headboard with the open ends of the handcuffs.

"I had the bed delivered yesterday," He said, fixing His hands on my waist and sliding me towards the foot. My arms were stretched as far as they could be. My legs were spread wide, and the dangling ends of the other set of cuffs secured my ankles to the footboard. "It's made of hand molded wrought iron. There's a special base made for the mattress and the sides are inlaid with walnut. It has been specially designed to fit two large bodied people, particularly this Master and His sweet little whore. It is a beautiful piece of artisanship. I think that you'll agree."

I felt Him then. I had wondered what He'd been doing while talking, and I still wasn't sure, but it didn't matter now with His fingers stroking and petting the folds between my legs. My hands hung limply in the metal bindings, clenching and unclenching with each pass of His fingertip over my clit.

"I was thinking of taking a picture of you, My dear and sending it to the men that I hired to make the bed." He slid two fingers deep inside me, rotating them, sliding them out, then back in. "I'll take it after I've made you come, after I've made you scream, after I've felt the quivers from your body stroking my cock, after I've pulled out of your heat." I moaned and tilted my hips upward, seeking more from Him, but not finding it. His wet fingers drew a large 'M' in the center of my chest and I whimpered. "Your cunt will be dripping juices and I think it would make a stunning tribute, don't you?" Lust filled every pore of my body and I started to heat up from the inside out.

His hands left me. I heard the rustle of clothing being undone then the thud of boots hitting the floor. There were times that He undressed carefully, neatly and then there were times where He practically ripped them off. In my blindness, I could only assume this was not one of the neat and tidy times. It was hard to suppress my smile.

He climbed up on the bed, causing waves to churn. He straddled my waist and I felt warm liquid…oil poured over my breasts and down my belly. It pooled between our bodies and when He sat up on His knees, the oil slid down in a stream to my sex. I writhed beneath Him and opened my mouth willingly when His tongue licked across my lips. One of His arms slid under my back and the other under my hips, lifting them. His mouth closed over mine in a scorching kiss. His cock slid inside my body in a heated thrust.

His weight settled heavily upon me. His hips fucked mercilessly into me. His arms arched my body and my hands fisted tightly, pulling against the handcuffs. He slid against my oiled slickness and the bed softly rolled beneath me. I slid against the bed, the force of His thrusts and the weight of His body and the strength of His arms pushing and pulling me back and forth against the current of sex.

His mouth left my lips and traveled down my throat. His tongue danced over my left breast, His lips fastening tightly to the skin, sucking and nibbling just over my heart. Harder He fucked and harder He bit. He changed His angle inside me allowing for His cock to slide over my clit. The jolt shocked me and brought a moan from deep within. Again and again He slid against me like this, each time pressing deeper.

My feet were arched over the ironwork of the footboard and I tried gaining as much leverage as I could. I wanted to come. It was right there; right on the edge, but I couldn't reach it. My breath was coming in great gasps of air. I had never felt so out of control, so physically out of control. He dominated every part of me, holding me hostage within my own body, prisoner of my own weakness for Him.

"You want it, don't you, pet?"

His lips were against my nipple, tugging on it with His teeth. "Yes," I managed to breathe out.

I felt the bed shift and His weight lift off me. His thighs slid under mine, right at the hip joints. One arm went back around my ass lifting me up, the other arm beside me somewhere. He was leaning into my lower body, holding me steady.

"I know you can bounce that sweet body, pet. I just want a little bit. I'll help you, but I want to see those tits jiggling and I want to feel this cunt fuck My cock."

His arm started moving my hips in an up and down motion against His thighs. My breasts started bouncing just as He wanted. I heard His groan of pleasure then felt one of His fingers wiggle back and forth over my clit. My hips moved that time because of me.

"That's it, girl."

His finger was joined by another and my clit was pinched between the two. I pressed hard against the foot of the bed, the cuffs jangling metal against metal. His fingers slid over my oiled sex and my back slid over the oiled rubber mattress.

"Oh yes, My sweet one, fuck Me," He growled.

He pressed down on my clit and manipulated it from side to side. My whole body went rigid and I exploded inside. I gasped, trying to scream, but no sound came. My nails dug into my palms and I felt the pulsing against His cock.

"Yes, baby, yes…" Both of His hands wrapped around my hips and thrust in hard and deep. His own hips jerked and His cock spasmed white-hot.

He pulled out quickly and I whimpered feeling His come leaking from inside of me. I felt it slide down towards my ass as He left the bed.

"Master?"

"Ssshhhh….pet," He said, softly.

Then I heard the click of a camera shutter.

The picture. I had forgotten or maybe just hoped that he hadn't been serious about the picture."

"Yes, My sweet slut, this will be a delightful bonus for the crafters of our bed."

His wicked laugh filled the room as His hands went to work on the handcuffs.