WS3: Day Three

Story Info
Kim & Teri Byrne.
1.9k words
4.11
25k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What would today bring?' John thought to himself as he walked up the patio and towards the door. John couldn't stop thinking about how his life had changed, how he went from a disgruntled delivery man to the luckiest man alive. John rang the doorbell and Kim answered the door wearing a tight form fitting black dress with a slit high up her left leg and see through mesh showing off her cleavage. Very elegant. Very sexy. Kimberly welcomed John in and gave him a kiss. 'John, honey, I'm ... uh ... my ass is a little sore from yesterday.' she said. 'I'm sorry' John apologized. 'No, don't apologize, it was fantastic but today, its always been a fantasy of mine to watch two other people fuck.' Kim said. 'Wow, who're you going to be watching?' John asked, not putting two and two together.

'Well I called up my good friend, Teri Byrne (former Nitro Girl Fyre) and I want to watch her get it on with you. Teri, come on in here.' Teri Byrne walked in from the other room wearing some tight Frankie B blue jeans showing she wasn't wearing any underwear as the top of her pelvis and ass were showing. Teri was also wearing a black top with no bra on underneath. Her red hair flowed down as she walked into the room, looking John up and down. Teri introduced herself to John, John responded by kissing her hand. 'Damn, you were right Kim, he is handsome in a rugged, every day run of the mill type of way.' Teri said. 'Uh thanks, I think' John responded. 'Well what're you two waiting for?' Kim asked. Teri led John by the hand into the kitchen which was adjacent to a living room where Kim sat down on a couch.

'Let me give you a little show first' Teri said seductively as she unzipped her jeans. Teri stopped and rubbed her huge breasts through her shirt, 'I guess you want to see the top part first don't you?' Teri peeled up her shirt over her head exposing her mounds. Teri grabbed them in her hands, bouncing them up and down, 'Like it when I play with my big tits?' Teri bent over the table and jiggled her tits from side to side then placed her fingers between them, 'What's that remind you of? I'm so glad you showed up, I'm so horny and I wanted to get fucked in the ass for Kim to see.' John walked over the Teri and began rubbing her ass through her jeans. 'Maybe I can be of service...' Teri bent over the table as John continued rubbing her ass. 'Remember, Kim wants to see a good show' Teri said. 'This is nice, a nice thick ass.'

'That can wait for later, play with these.' Teri said as she shoved her breasts in John's face. John sucked on her nipples and squeezed her breasts. He laid her down on the table and bit her nipples making Teri moan. He stuck one hand down her pants rubbing her pussy as he buried his face in her tits. 'You like that, huh?'

'Oh yeah, I want your cock, I want to titty fuck that cock of yours.' Teri got up and placed John down on the table. She pulled off his pants, springing out his erection. She licked it up and down and sucked on the top then teased it with her tongue. She smacked his cock against her tongue then rubbed the head against her nipple. Teri lubed up up his cock with her mouth then got up on the table in a 69 position on John sticking her jean covered ass in his face. Teri sucked down on his cock, deep throating it. Teri leaned forward placing John's cock between her massive tits. John squeezed them together as she rubbed them back and forth on his cock. Teri leaned forward and sucked on John's balls as she titty fucked him. Kimberly was now fully undressed, finger blasting away on the couch. Teri pulled her breasts away from John's cock and deep throated it again while tapping away on his balls. John reached forward and fondled her jugs. John then pulled down Teri's jeans a bit so he could finger her pussy as she sucked away on his cock. Teri's moans were muffled as she had a mouth full of cock. 'Uhhh yeah, you fucking slut, oooh' John moaned. Teri got up and laid back down on the table as John pulled her jeans completely off. John began fingering her juicy pussy while licking her clit with his tongue. 'Oooh yeah, my fucking pussy, haah, ohh yeah' Teri moaned out. John then stuck his pussy juice covered fingers in Teri's mouth and she sucked them dry. Teri was dripping wet as John continued to eat her out. 'Give me your fucking cock' Teri demanded...

Teri placed her legs on John's shoulders as he slid his cock into her wet pussy. 'Are you gonna fuck me or what?' Teri said sounding annoyed. John thrust it and pounded her pussy hard. Teri is a thick girl and she liked it hard. John pounded that pussy harder and harder as Teri wanted more and more. Teri moaned loud in excitement. 'You love that fucking cock, don't you? John said. 'UHHHHH YEEEAH, YEEEAH!' Teri moaned loudly in response. John grabbed a hold of her tits as he pounded her. 'Say it..' John demanded, playing into Teri's aggressiveness. 'I fucking love it...' Teri responded. John pounded harder. 'UNNNNHHHHH, I FUCKING LOVE IT, UNNNNNHHHH' Teri screamed out in passion. John continued to pound away as he admired Teri's body. She was short and thick but had no fat on her. A well defined flat stomach, huge fake boobs and a great ass. Her pussy was freshly shaven and it had to be to wear the jeans she had on. 'Slow down, tease me' Teri said. John slowed down, pulling in and out slowly, 'Yeeah' Teri responded. Teri moaned more as she reached orgasm. Kimberly was in heaven over on the couch, dripping.

Teri got up and rested her arms on the table sticking her big hard round ass for John. John entered her pussy from behind and grabbed ahold of her shoulders. 'Ohhh yeah, thats right, grind it around in there.' Teri talked dirty to him. Teri moaned loudly, 'Oh fuck my pussy, oh fuck it, uhhh, yeeah, oooooh' she moaned. John picked up speed and Teri's breasts bounced against her hands on the table.

John smacked down on her ass. 'Take it in your fucking pussy' Teri was moaning really loud now. 'OHHH! Mmmmmmuh, fuck it, yeah that's good, uhhh, oooooh, unhhh, OOOOH, that feels so fucking good.'

'Yeah, take it'

'You like that huh?'

'Yeeah'

'Unnnh, you wanna fuck my ass? Is that what you want?'

'Yeah I wanna fuck you up the ass, you fucking slut!' Teri reached behind and pulled John's cock out of her pussy and helped him slowly guide it into her ass. 'Oooh yeah, baby, nice and slow to start, fuck it slow to start.' Teri directed. With John's cock in her ass, Teri leaned backwards and John grabbed two handfuls of her massive breasts as he slowly worked his way in her ass. John thrust in a few more times then Teri reached back again and grabbed his cock. 'Ooooh let me see that dick, I wanna suck it, I wanna suck on it.' Teri turned around and sucked on John's dick that was wet from her pussy and ass. Teri sucked on it a few times then stood back and turned around. 'Mmmm, yeah, I want some more' she moaned as she guided it back into her ass. John thrust about four or five times then Teri, pulled it out, turned around and sucked on his cock some more. Teri got back up and John stuck it back in her ass. 'Ohhh shit, fuck, fuck it good now, fuck my ass hard! Ohhh god!' Teri moaned as John pounded her ass. He grabbed two handfuls of her thick booty as he pounded that ass. Teri moaned and talked dirty to John. 'Are you gonna cum on my fucking face and my tits? I wanna taste it, I wanna taste your fucking cum, I WANNA TASTE IT! You gonna cum?' John pulled out and Terri quickly turned around and squatted down. John unloaded his cum all over her face and tits. Teri licked it all up and swallowed down John's cum.

With a trail of cum down her chin, Teri looked over at Kim who at was sweating from all her finger blasting. 'Thank you, Kim.'

'No thank you' Kim replied. Teri turned to John, 'I just wanted to give you one last taste to remember me by' she said. Teri pushed John down on the table, got up on it, kneeled down straddling John's face with her pussy. Teri rubbed her pussy back and forth all over John's face. Teri got up and grabbed her clothes. John turned to Kim, 'Satisfied?' Kim looked at Teri, 'Turn around, let me see your ass.' Teri turned around showing Kim her thick butt. 'John, you know that cheek fucking we did yesterday?'

'Yes...'

'Look at that ass, I want you to do it with her and then I'll be satisfied.'

'Whatever you say...' Kim walked over to Teri and whispered something in her ear. Teri left the room and returned wearing a bright green thong. Teri walked over to John and grabbed ahold of his limp cock. 'I'm not really into that whole spanking thing that you had with Kim.' Teri said. Instead she sat John down in a chair and began grinding her ass against his cock until she felt it prick up. Teri then grabbed the a hold of it and ran it up and down the crack of her ass. Her ass was much deeper then Kim's and engulfed more of John's cock. 'Enough teasing' Kim said hornily from her position. Teri smiled then laid down face first on the table. John straddled Teri. Teri held apart her ass cheeks as John slid his cock in between them. With his cock deep in her big ass, Teri pushed her cheeks engulfing John's cock. Kim's ass was so tight that there was little room for John's cock between the cheeks but Teri's ass had much more meat on it but no cellulite. Teri held her ass cheeks together as John's cock disappeared between them. John thrust back and forth several times between her cheeks until he finally exploded with cum all over Teri's ass and lower back. Teri got up and gave John a kiss, 'I'm going to go for a swim and wash off.' John watched Teri walk away with his cum on her big thick round ass. Her big free jugs jiggling as she walked. Teri dove into the pool and out of sight. John got dressed as did Kimberly. Kim then walked over to John and handed him an envelope. 'I'm not a selfish girl, I'll see you soon honey.'

John left the house and outside he opened the envelope to see a blank cheque from Kim, a plane ticket to Texas, and a piece of paper with an address. Underneath the address it said, 'Your services have been requested, go and enjoy, Love Kimberly.' Hot damn...