Wulfwinter Weight Loss Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized suddenly that I had changed. Instead of the fat, pale, frumpy woman that I had been, a tall, tan, almost beautiful creature stared back at me from the mirror. I still had a good bit of weight to lose, but I was long past the fleshy, cottage cheese stages of pre-obesity, and was now looking more big-boned and muscular than fat. My ass was still a bit wide and jiggly, and I did not look forward to having someone look at it smashed up against the glass. How wrong I was.

The lights dimmed and the hall lights went up, and instead of Doctor Jones, with his always erect and cum-filled six inch cock, I looked upon a new face. This man was black, not dark black, but a light-skinned handsome black man. His head was shaven completely clean, and his black pate shone in the hallway's light. He wore tortoise-shell framed glasses, which made him look studious and held a clipboard in his right hand. With his left hand he grasped the microphone and leaned in to speak.

"Miss McCormick, I'm Doctor Johnson, and I will be managing phase 3 of your treatment. It looks like since orientation you have lost a grand total of 26 pounds, but now we really need to work on your muscle definition."

"Please apply some lubricant and mount up for me, with your back to the glass." He motioned towards the saddle and stood there waiting.

The TV screens came to life showing me video of women bouncing up and down on the dildo, screaming in ecstasy. For a fleeting moment I thought I saw Carli, her blonde ponytail bouncing behind her.

"If you refuse to comply with the new treatment, we will simply withhold your feedings until you change your mind, Miss McCormick."

With a deep sigh of resignation, I squeezed a liberal helping of lubricant out of the tube of KY jelly and spread it around my pussy lips.

"Apply some to the dildo as well, Miss McCormick, it'll make it slide in nice and easy."

I stepped up onto the platform and swung my leg up and around over the saddle, placing the tip of the hard, dark, flesh-colored dildo at the entrance of my pussy. Slowly I lowered myself onto it, sliding down until all seven inches were buried deep inside me.

"Now raise and lower yourself, Miss McCormick, that's right, do that for fifteen minutes, until your thighs burn."

I had never experienced a similar feeling of both pleasure and pain before in my life. At first, I went at it with a vengeance. For the last few weeks I had been simmering in my own juices with nothing but my slender finger to relieve me, but now I had a nice, long, solid cock buried in me. I was in heaven. I came about three times in the first eight minutes, but then my thighs began to shake and my calves began to cramp up. Every time I tried to stop, Doctor Johnson chastised me and spurred me on. After fifteen minutes, he stopped me and motioned me to come over to the five inch circular hole.

Doctor Johnson was aptly named. He was about eight thick inches of solid black cock, topped with a nice fat, dark red head. His balls were huge and swollen and hung down pendulously. I had never seen anything so delicious in my entire life.

"Suck it, Miss McCormick. Welcome to phase three." With that, Doc Johnson leaned his head back and grinned at the ceiling as I began to suck him.

I had a hard time at first, after all, six weeks earlier I had never even had a cock near my mouth. Now I was jerking him off with a two-fisted approach, desperately trying to get all eight inches in my throat. My time with Doctor Jones had taught me how to deep throat a small cock, but this was something new altogether. I was gagging and spitting and slobbering all over his rock hard dick, and pretty soon, he was thrusting his hips to meet my mouth.

Every few minutes he would look at a stopwatch in his hand and glance down to see how I was doing. After ten minutes of jawbreaking work, he began to moan and groan, and I felt his cock harden in my hand. Instead of fountaining into my mouth like Doctor Jones, Doctor Johnson seemed to seep. His cum was thick and syrupy and salty yet sweet at the same time. The lack of spurting was more than made up in quantity, however. He came and came and came and came. I licked it all up greedily, my belly full to bursting with his salty creamy goodness.

He had a surprise for me for my afternoon feeding. As I came out of the bathroom, I saw him standing directly behind the saddle/dildo waiting for me.

"Mount up Miss McCormick. You still have," he looked down at his clipboard momentarily,"20 pounds to lose."

As I stepped up to the saddle, I realized that directly behind the seat, a 20" x 20" section of mirror was open to the hallway where he was standing. Upon seating myself facing away from Doctor Johnson and grasping the handles, my ass, which previously was pressed against the glass, was now poking out into the hall.

"Begin exercising, Miss McCormick, I'll time you for 15 minutes." I heard a click as he started his stopwatch.

I worked up a good lather and came twice, then I heard another 'click' and he said,"Stop."

My breath was heaving, my nipples hard, my pussy slightly sore, then I felt something cool and wet touch my sensitive anus.

"Hold still, Miss McCormick, while I apply some lubricant back here."

I turned around, eyes wide in alarm to see that his massive eight inch cock was out of his pants and rock hard. He was stroking it with one hand while he smeared my asshole with Vaseline.

"Um, Doc?" I querulously squeeked. "What are you going to do back th—OUCH!"

His finger slowly invaded my ass, stinging at first, but he was patient and professional, and before I knew it, I was grinding back against his hand.

"Push back, try to relax your muscles, Miss McCormick. Don't worry, I'm not going to rape you. I'll go nice and slow and wait until you adjust."

Doc Johnson started with his fat, hot cockhead, slowly pressing it in, millimeter by millimeter until it popped in past the crown.

"Good girl,"he gasped,"Just a little more for now."

With that, he slid another inch up my tight ass and then slowly pulled it back to the base of his flared crown.

I never would have pictured myself getting fucked in the ass by a black man, but here I was, 30 minutes later, bouncing up and down on both the dildo and his huge dick at the same time. The feeling was absolutely incredible. Once I got over the initial pain and taught my sphincter muscles to relax, the pain receded (not entirely), and pleasure bloomed. I was well on my way to an explosive orgasm when he reached over and pressed a button. The dildo beneath me came to life and proceeded to softly vibrate, sending chills up and down the insides of my thighs. My erect nipples grew even harder, and I felt my climax bursting up from the core of my being.

"Welcome to the world of the Sybian Saddle, Miss McCormick," Doctor Johnson groaned as he slapped the globes of my ass poking through the wall.

I was a virtual banshee at this point, I was frantically bouncing up and down on the twin cocks filling me up, my sweaty hair flying around my face, wailing in ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasm shuddered through me. I collapsed on the saddle, spent and physically obliterated, dildo still vibrating softly inside me, Doc Johnson's cock sliding in and out, in and out of my raw, open ass.

"Turn around, Miss McCormick, time for your afternoon feedinggggg!" Doc Johnson roared, and I felt his cock grow in size and begin to pulse.

I frantically jumped up and spun around, just in time to catch a huge gob of cum in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around the base of his swollen member and ran my mouth up and down and over the sensitive head. For the first time, Doc Johnson actually 'spurted'. He pulsed huge amounts of cum into my mouth, and much of it spilled out and ran down my chin onto the saddle. The salty cum had a slight tangy flavor and I realized I had taken it directly out of my ass and into my mouth. But at this point I was beyond caring. I slurped up all his hot, salty cream. Licked his balls clean, and even leaned down and cleaned the saddle with my mouth and tongue.

"Very, very good, Miss McCormick. A few weeks of this, and you will easily meet your goal. By the way, the exercise machines now power your televisions. You may watch news programs while you exercise. We need to begin your re-adjustment to the outside world."

Clinician Notes, Patient no. 437F

Patient weight 115 pounds, BMI 18. Patient exhibits increased metabolism and epidermal tissue has responded very well to special Wulfwinter ointment. Patient shows no signs of excess skin, muscle tone very pronounced. Begin Societal Reintroduction process immediately.

Day 45

After two weeks of romping on the sybian saddle with Doc Johnson's big cock spearing my ass, my leg muscles and abs were absolutely ripped. I stood looking in the mirror at a person I didn't even recognize. My previously short, mousy, brown hair was now just past my shoulders and was shiny with health and a beautiful chestnut in color. I woke up a few mornings ago and noticed blonde streaks through my hair, and decided it looked really good along with my golden tan. I also was surprised that, even though I had lost over 40 pounds in about six weeks, I had no excess skin or flab. It was as if I had never been fat.

This morning I awoke to find a beautiful, soft, linen, cream Versace dress waiting for me on the bed. The hem came to just about mid-thigh and showed off my long, muscular, tanned legs. I pulled my hair back into a tight, athletic pony tail, and leaned down to put on some sassy strappy soft leather Ferragamo sandles. On the dresser were some accessories: a couple bracelets, a beautiful pearl necklace and a pair of chique, black Emporio Armani sunglasses. I noticed the lack of panties, but wasn't surprised.

Day 47

"Oh. My. God. Holy shit. You look fucking gorgeous!" Liz moaned over a mouthful of chocolate cake. "Wow, Heather. If I didn't know it was you, I wouldn't have recognized you. You had every man in the room falling out of his chair when you walked in."

Carli was leaning back with one eyebrow raised studying me closely. "I see Wulfwinter worked his magic again."

"Can you believe it? I can't believe it's me when I look in the mirror. I'm so happy, and my married life has definitely gotten better. And Bob has ordered that little Mercedes I've had my eye on for two years."

"Well, I just stopped by to say 'Hi' real quick, I gotta run – Bob's meeting me at home for a quick lunch."

Carli and I stifled giggles and she shot me a knowing look as I turned and breezed back towards the door.

Just before I left the club restaurant, I heard Liz say, "Gee, you think Drew could call and talk to Larry for me? Huh?"

The End

12