WWE: Imperfection

Story Info
LadyJackyl's challenge: write real sex.
3.2k words
3.67
14.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[NOTE: this takes place at the hotel after a show]

Matt was searching for his shaving kit when his girlfriend came in.

"Hey, baby," he greeted Lita with a smile, straightening from rummaging in his suitcase. "How'd the meeting go?"

"Fine," the redhead replied, bouncing towards him. "Some good storyline ideas. Ran too long. God, I'm horny!"

Matt chuckled at the last comment and reached for her, grinning.

"You're always horny," he teased, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her against him.

"Yeah, well, that makes two of us," she shot back with a smirk. She wound her arms around his head, arching her back and pressing her chest tightly to his as they abandoned themselves to their hormones. Since their 'physical' relationship was pretty new, they still reacted to each other like giddy teenagers.

The gentle nibbles and tugs on lips quickly gave way to probing tongues as the need rose in their bodies; a hard, hot ache. His mouth made a quick, wet trail down her jaw, throat and collarbone as his hands grazed up her sides, pulling her baby-tee up.

Lita had to let go of him and finish pulling it off herself, since it tangled around her hair and clung to one bicep uncooperatively. But it wasn't much of a distraction, since Matt's hungry mouth stayed busy on her chest, nipping at her peaked nipples and the curve of her breasts through and around the satin of her bra. When he couldn't get the clasp undone with both hands, she snaked her arm up behind her and unfastened it quickly, before he could get too frustrated.

'Why can't he do that?' she wondered fleetingly, not for the first time. 'What's so hard?'

She let the thought slide away as Matt hooked the shoulder straps with his blunt fingers and freed her of the burgundy undergarment. His dark-haired head buried in her exposed cleavage and his arms braced supportively across her lower back. She let him hold her up and abandoned herself to the racing sensations. God, his mouth felt good! Nipping, sucking, tugging her nipples....driving her crazy. She practically climbed up him, craving more, *more*, MORE!

Her hands went questing under his tank top, fingers playing along the sculpted planes of his muscles. They traded turned-on groans as Matt kneaded her rounded asscheeks through the almost slick material of her cargo pants, lifting her to her toes as he straightened up (to ease the twinge in his lower back) and sucked one dusky nipple hard into his warm, wet mouth. Lita straddled his muscular quadricep and quickly brought her leg up to wrap around his thigh, but misjudged slightly. When her heel connected with the back of his knee, he stumbled and they almost went sprawling.

"Whoa," Matt gasped out under his breath. He had to let Lita go and pinwheel his arms slightly to keep from landing on his rump. He stumble-stepped back a few paces and ended up sitting down abruptly in the room's big, comfy chair instead.

Lita caught herself none too gracefully, one knee and a palm on the floor, but quickly turned it to her advantage. Without even standing up straight, she made a beeline for Matt --more specifically, for the open invitation he accidentally presented. He had landed with his feet wide apart, knees against the chair's upholstered legs. Wide open.

'Perfect,' she thought, kneeling in front of him and leaning up for a fervent kiss. His hands tangled in her hair and he plundered her mouth as she began tugging on the fastenings of his jeans. Success! She managed the button and zipper with minimal fumbling, and they began working off the restrictive denim together, Matt raising his hips obligingly. It was awkward to maintain the lip-lock while doing it, but they managed. Once they had the garment past his pelvis, however, they had to pull away.

"Shoes," Lita panted, as her calf bumped into the hard-soled boot. 'Darn it! Why didn't I think of that *before* I got his pants halfway down,' she chided herself as she went to work on the laces.

Matt took the opportunity to strip off his tank top then bent to go to work on the other shoe, so that they would get done twice as fast. 'Dammit!' he cursed silently, as his hasty fingers almost knotted the bootlace, 'delays, delays, delays.'

The bulky footwear finally thumped to the floor, socks thrown haphazardly after them. The couple rapidly sent their respective pants and undies chasing after the socks (Lita took a moment to be proud of herself for remembering to get her footwear off first --she would have looked silly making the exact same mistake) then returned to their former positions.

'God! I've never been so relieved to be naked in my life!' Matt thought with an audible sigh, which immediately turned to a groan as Lita swooped in and captured his throbbing cock in her ravenous mouth. She didn't waste any time. Forget timid, she bobbed and sucked for all she was worth.

'Oh, God, he tastes good!' She groaned in concert with the thought. Bent on driving him crazy, she licked all around the head and shaft, using big, sweeping passes with her tongue.

Matt felt the pressure mounting in his body almost like it would push his skin off. Her hot, wet mouth was everywhere; her hair trickled like silk across his groin; her hands caressed the insides of his thighs. Her mouth slid down his throbbing dick in a quick deep-throat, engulfing nearly the entire shaft.

"OohhhhhHHHHH!" he moaned loudly, gritting his teeth and squeezing his eyes shut as electric fire raced through his nerves, igniting his body and overloading his brain, his hips bucking involuntarily.

'Oh, no you don't,' Lita admonished mentally, as his dick plunged nearly to her tonsils. 'I hate it when guys do that.' She moved her arms to his thighs, pressing a little to hold him down. Then she switched oral tactics. She locked her lips around the corona of his leaking tip and twisted her head around, first one way, then the other, dragging her lips back and forth across the sensitive ridge. 'I should've gotten a pillow for my knees,' she thought, already feeling a little rug-burn. 'Oh, well ...too late. I ain't stopping now!'

"OH, Goddd!" Matt groaned, digging his fingers into the chair arms. His pulse nearly shot off the chart as intense erotic heat coursed through his veins. He had to strain not to shoot right then and there. If he lost it now, he wasn't sure he could go again later. And he *really* wanted to fuck her tonight.

'Think of something else, think of something else!' his mind yelled urgently. 'Uhhhhh... who won the IC belt from Test? Who helped 'Taker hang Big Bossman at that Hell In the Cell? Who's sold the most t-shirts this year? When is the last time I did the Megahertz moonsault?' He kept up the litany of distraction until he had eased back from the brink. But --oh!-- it still felt awesome! Her mouth and hands were building such a boiling tension within him that he didn't think he could hold out much longer. 'Man, I wish this could last forever.'

Lita spared a glance upward as she sucked furiously and tugged on his hard, pulsing shaft. The sight of her partner's sweat-soaked face, its intense, ecstatic expression, his heaving chest and quivering muscles sent a jolt of pure lust straight to her groin.

"Uuuuhhhhh," the elder Hardy groaned. He held himself rigid, fighting not to thrust --he had gotten the hint that she didn't like it. Lita licked down and tongued his balls while pumping him with her fist (to give her aching jaw a break) and snaked a hand down to her own aroused core, sliding her fingers in and out and humping her hand, keeping time with her ministrations on her lover.

"Yipe!" Matt suddenly squeaked, tensing all over and jerking away from her busy mouth. "Teeth!" he gritted out.

"I'm so sorry," she apologized contritely, releasing him and herself and sitting back on her heels. "I didn't mean to..."

"It's all right," he forgave her, pulling her towards him with a hand on the back of her head until their foreheads touched. He kissed her to show there were no hard feelings then said, panting and grinning, "I think it's time we switched, anyway."

He stood up on jelly legs and helped her to her feet, then led her towards the bed. She stumbled on one of his discarded boots as they hastily made their way to it, but Matt's hand on her elbow kept her upright. The feisty redhead crawled quickly up the mattress, her boyfriend right behind her.

She nearly knocked him in the head with her leg when she turned onto her back, he was that close. Her overexcited lover didn't even give her a chance to settle herself before diving in. Lita discarded her mild annoyance immediately, though, because his moist, warm tongue connected with her swollen netherlips. He didn't pull away while they arranged themselves, either. No mean feat, since they both had to scoot up so that his legs weren't hanging too far off the end of the bed. It was pretty awkward, but he wasn't willing to stop and let them get situated first.

Matt dove right in while she made some final adjustments, sliding his shoulders practically under her butt and bringing his arms around her hips. His fingertips just barely reached her netherlips to spread them open. He nudged the fleshy folds aside with his face and drove his tongue against her hole.

Lita cried out wantonly as his squirming tongue pleasured her; his lips greedily sucking, drinking the juices he found there. They both ignored the very unattractive suck/slurp noises he made. He tried to stroke her clit with his fingers, but couldn't quite reach, so he abandoned the yummy honeypot and pursed his lips around her protruding button, sucking at it with appetite.

"Too hard," Lita squeaked in a small voice a few minutes later, her body involuntarily jerking spasmodically.

"Sorry," Matt mumbled, barely lifting his mouth from her groin, his warm breath soothing across her abused nubbin.

"'S'okay," she replied, placing a hand on the back of his head, caressing his curls momentarily as she urged him back down. She tilted her hips and spread her legs a little wider in obvious invitation to continue, which he did. After taking a moment to pluck a hair off his tongue, he formed his oral muscle into a stiff point then thrust it in and out of her horny hole. With a few adjustments to her pelvis' tilt, she got him right where she wanted him.

"Oh, yeah!" she gasped breathlessly. "Right there!"

The delving tongue, combined with his nose rubbing against her clit just right drove her wild. 'So close, so close!' The tension built until she was shrieking in ecstasy. Her whole body went rigid as she came, her orgasm thundering through her system.

Matt's dick throbbed almost painfully at the sound of her climatic shout. He didn't let up as her pelvis jerked in tiny, sharp spasms --he just couldn't get enough of that sweet/pungent taste! 'I love eating pussy!' he thought happily. 'I'm so glad she doesn't smell bad.'

It was really too much stimulation for Lita's post-orgasmic sensitivity, though --almost painful. But he really seemed to be enjoying himself; she hated to make him stop. Then she felt it: a gas bubble creeping through her gut.

'Oh, no! I can't fart in his face!' she thought, almost panicking. 'I have to make him stop.' She pulled her groin away and rose up on her forearms. 'Be subtle,' she admonished herself.

"Hey, baby," she purred, putting on her best saucy smile. "Come on up here." She reached for him and tugged on his shoulder encouragingly.

Matt crawled up her torso, covering her with his broad, cooling-sweaty frame, nudging her legs farther apart with his knees. He bent his head down to kiss her as they shifted against each other, his hair falling around her face.

'Ughhhh!' Lita grossed out mentally. He had forgotten to wipe off his sticky mouth before kissing her.

"Wipe your mouth off," she instructed in a breathless whisper, managing to make it sound incidental, so as not to hurt his feelings and ruin the mood.

Matt's breathy "oops" was partly obscured as he swiped her juices from his nose, lips, cheeks and chin with his palm. Then he reclaimed her mouth and they exchanged passionate kisses. There was still a little bit of now-cold slime clinging to his chin-hair, but she let it slide.

As their mouths tangoed, he fit his groin to hers, rubbing his dick along her slit --only to discover he had gone half-soft.

'No, *no*, NO, nooooooooooooo!' Matt's mind whined in frustration.

'Oh, no...no, no, nonononono! Not after all that work I put in on the blowjob!' Lita silently protested the injustice.

His whole body slumped in defeat, rocking back on his legs a little and burying his face in the crook of her neck. The movement slid his member away from her eager entrance. Before he could disengage all contact, however, she had an idea.

"Wait," she urged. He hesitated in pulling away, lifting his eyes to hers for an explanation. She snaked an arm down between them and placed her hand between his belly and his cock, pressing his partially deflated organ along the length of her slit; her desire-swollen netherlips surrounded his half-soft shaft. She rocked her hips, pressing him to her as they kissed passionately. Her quick thinking and all the tactile stimulation salvaged the situation in fairly short order; not only did Matt soon 'perk back up', but by pressing her fingers against his dickhead, Lita was able to keep it rubbing against her clit, fending off her own hormonal let-down.

She played with his prick, squeezing and fondling it as he ran his hot, wet mouth all over her face and throat. She had always loved the soft-yet-hard feel of a man's erect penis, and she couldn't resist taking the time to play with it, smearing his sticky juice on her fingers, mingling with her own. Matt's nostrils flared with lust as he rose up to watch her face --the grin tugging at her mouth, her eyes half closed.

Once he felt ready again, he gently moved her hand away and lay down on top of her, sinking between her thighs. His mouth clamped down on hers as Lita felt his hard shaft pushing its way inside her. Matt groaned in satisfaction as he sank halfway into her snug pussy. He grunted and started rocking his hips, inching inside her a little at a time. He abandoned the tantalizing pace once Lita began lifting her ass up, fucking him back.

It wasn't long before they were going at it full tilt, pulling at each other, growling their pleasure. Their bodies slapped together loudly, and Lita grunted in ecstasy each time Matt's hard cock slammed into her. They had to let up on the intensity, however, when her head started knocking against the headboard. Lita wrapped her limbs around his torso and clung tightly, bumping her hips up as they scooted down. Once they achieved more headroom, she arched her back and hunched her ass up off the mattress to meet his rigid shaft and attacked his neck with her mouth. Then she switched oral attentions to his shoulder, because his beard stubble scraped her tender lips like sandpaper. Her moans got progressively louder as she felt that wonderful tight heat building in the depths of her cunt. She clutched him tighter, anticipating the delicious spasms.

"Owwww!" they both exclaimed suddenly. He'd missed! His dick bent, smashing into her perineum; it was painful for both of them. They froze, stunned, for a few seconds. Matt was the first to recover; he lined himself back up --gingerly-- then cupped her ass and resumed, bucking into her tight channel at a slightly different angle. He figured the deeper penetration and withdrawing less would keep it from happening again.

He was right. They fucked hard and deep: grinding together, flesh slapping, clinging, grunting, sweaty, glorious animal sex!

'It ain't gonna happen,' Lita eventually realized, fatalistically. Something just wasn't quite hitting right; she wasn't going to come again. Before she had a chance to shift around to try to do something about it, Matt suddenly cried out, shuddered, and slammed his pulsing cock as deep as he could inside her, spurting his come in four urgent bursts. He collapsed on her still-gyrating body, thrilling at the fireworks fading inside him. He rolled to the side and pulled her against his lethargic body.

"Mmmmm; that felt awesome," he mumbled, nuzzling her forehead.

Lita had to agree --it *had* felt awesome. Final orgasm or not, it had sure felt wonderful.

Then he let out a self-deprecating sigh. "But you didn't come," he said a bit sadly. "I'm sorry, baby," he apologized, obviously winded from his exertions. "Sorry I couldn't keep going for you."

"It's okay," she reassured him, tilting her head for a juicy kiss. "I came earlier, remember?" 'I shoulda faked one for his benefit.' She mentally rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, but still..."

"I don't have to come to enjoy sex," she informed him honestly. "Don't be a kill-joy." She smiled to take the sting out of her words. He seemed half convinced, but still looked like he felt bad about it. "Fine," she said, smiling impishly. "Then *you* can go turn out the lights."

Matt groaned and rolled onto his back, draping his forearm across his eyes, but he didn't argue. He stumbled to the switch on the far wall --then tripped in the dark on one of his discarded boots on the way back. Lita, meanwhile, had squirmed her way under the covers. She held his side of the blanket up and he practically collapsed beside her.

'Thank god the wet spot's on top of the covers this time,' he thought gratefully, tugging the bedsheets more comfortably into place. Lita rolled onto her other side and Matt spooned her against his chest. 'Damn, her butt's cold! How can her butt be so cold after all of that?' He wasn't about to pull away, though. He draped his arm across her torso, grabbed a handful of tit and settled comfortably against her back. They both ignored their sticky thighs and groins in favor of post-sex cuddling.

"I really am sorry about not getting you off again," he sighed, burying his nose in her hair. She just felt so damn good! He loved snuggling against her, loved how wonderful it felt having sex with her, touching her, smelling her.... He really wanted to give back everything he got.

"It's fine, Matt," Lita assured him again earnestly, grinning over her shoulder at him. "Sex doesn't have to be perfect to be great." And she meant it.

He smiled and briefly clutched her in a tight hug, then they relaxed against each other and drifted off to sleep.

~fin~

[05/21/01 - 05/27/01]