WWE Writer: Debra Comes Home

Story Info
Former WWE employee looks for work.
3.2k words
4.31
32.2k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers

The WWE Assistant Writer Part 2: Debra Comes Home

My name is John, a 26-year-old former model and Hollywood writer/producer that is a new hire by World Wrestling Entertainment on their writing team. I work directly under Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, the pregnant wife of Triple H, as her writing assistant. I was hired to work for the company on December 22nd with the specific task of catering to the needs of the WWE divas. I'm the first person that the company has ever hired that has taken on the role of writing storylines for the women in the company. Like Stephanie told me after I got hired: "You work for me, but more importantly you work for those divas. They are very valuable to us and I want you to do to everything you can to please them." I believed in it.

I was headed to the December 27, 2005 Smackdown taping in Hartford, which is about 45 minutes away from company headquarters in Greenwich, Connecticut. I was a little tired from the night before when I spent the night with Trish Stratus, but I was eager to move on simply because I was genuinely excited about my new job. I met with all the writers and bookers early that day, about 2pm and we went over the show. I didn't have as much to do on Smackdown because there were only a couple of divas on the show as compared to Raw, which had several more. Just before the show was going to start, I found out what my task was for the night.

Twenty minutes earlier I was walking around backstage when I saw former WWE diva Debra McMichael-Williams, now going by her maiden name Marshall, chatting with one of our makeup ladies. Debra was in her late 30s by now, but was still gorgeous thanks to a beautiful face, massive tits, an ass that she takes really good care of and legs to die for. When I really got into wrestling as a fan in 1999 it was in part because of her since she was by far the most popular diva at that time, especially after Sable left. I didn't really say anything to her because she had no idea who I was and I was nervous as hell, but I did smile at her. She noticed that, smiled at me and winked at me too. Then I went off into the other direction.

Right around 8pm was when Steph called me to her office. Once there, I saw Debra sitting on one of the chairs looking rather despondent. I took a good look at her, staring at her crossed legs and her amazing breasts. I had a hard time believing this was actually real. But there she was in front of me, Debra Marshall. With her hair and makeup done, she looked even better in person. She had on a black/grey leather business suit, the same one she wore in an internet photo shoot that I vividly remember. There was a very short leather skirt to accentuate her legs and ass, black heels and just one button on the jacket covering her bra, which housed her world famous 36D sized breasts. I could see most of her bra and could tell that it was a combination of leather and lace with her breasts heaving out the top. She looked at me in my black suit and blue tie, then smiled at me although this time it was half-hearted. She looked depressed.

Steph brought me close to her to tell me what was going on.

"I need you to take Debra back to her hotel."

"Now?" I asked.

"Smackdown's about to start soon and I don't have anything more to say to her."

"Stephanie please," Debra pleaded. "Please reconsider."

"I told you no, Debra." Stephanie fired back. "I know you want your job back, but we're not at a stage where we're hiring past their prime non-wrestlers like you. I'm sorry."

Debra stood up, furious. "Why do you have to be so mean to me Stephanie? When I was working here before I was nothing but courteous to you and this is how you pay me back?"

"I guess I'm a bitch then," Stephanie confessed. "I'm also in charge and I'm not asking you. I'm telling you: get the hell out of my office."

"Where am I supposed to go, huh? I just flew in today, I don't have a hotel to go to, I don't know anybody here," Debra said.

"Oh right, as if you can't afford a hotel. You married two guys for money, you got half and now you act all innocent. Don't try that shit on me, it won't work," Stephanie told her.

I didn't really know what to say. I knew it wasn't my place, but I thought Steph was being way too harsh. Debra looked to be in near tears as she picked up her bag and slowly went to walk out of the room. Then I spoke up.

"Ms. Marshall wait, let me get that for you," I told her.

"Wow, somebody with respect around here. Who are you anyway? I saw you outside before and didn't recognize your face."

"He's my assistant," Stephanie said. "He works for me with regards to the divas and right now the work I need from him is to get you out of my face. Understand?"

Steph was furious and I could tell Debra was pretty pissed too. I turned to Steph.

"Where should I take her? I don't even have a car." I asked.

"You can use my limo, that's fine. Take her to the airport or some hotel. I don't care. Just go."

"What time should I be back..." I tried to ask.

"You don't have to come back here tonight. We've got everything handled okay. Just be at the office by 9am tomorrow because Melina's coming in for a photoshoot and we need you to interview her for the magazine. Don't be late!"

"Can we go already?" Debra groaned. I looked at her, then back at Steph.

"Remember, no matter what she does or what she says under no circumstances are you going to let her think she can have her job back. Alright?" Steph pleaded with me.

"Alright, I understand. See ya later." I walked over to where Debra was in the room, picked up her bag and we made our way out to the parking lot. Debra looked furious and didn't even look back at me.

We were nearly out of the building when Debra looked back at me. "What car are we looking for anyway...uh...what's your name again?"

"John," I reminded her. "And it's a limo. It's Stephanie's."

Debra smiled back at me with a big smirk on her face. It was at that point where I could really sense that Debra hated Stephanie. We made some small chit-chat on the way out to the parking lot when I told her about my background in Hollywood writing erotic films.

"Oooh, I always wanted to be in Hollywood. Closest I ever got was WWE, but this is a fucking circus. Maybe you can give me some tips, huh?"

"I'm not really involved in that stuff anymore," I told her. "But I can give you some advice."

When we got out into the parking lot it was pretty empty because it was a private lot separate from where all the wrestlers, writers and production people parked. We saw the limo, but before we walked out there Debra stopped me and turned around to face me. We were standing about ten feet from the limo when she rubbed her hands across my face.

"So tell me John, what are my chances of getting my job back?"

"It's not my decision to make but I don't think..." I tried to tell her.

"Yeah, I know my chances aren't good, but maybe you could help me."

"Help you how, Debra?"

"Fuck me in that limo right now."

Then she kissed me passionately on the lips as my whole body froze, amazed by what was happening.

"Then after you fuck me...then you can tell me what my chances are of getting my job back. Can you do me that favor?"

"Oh fuck yeah, Debra. Let's go."

As we walked over to the limo, Debra kissed me passionately on the lips again. Then she knocked on the driver's window.

She talked to the driver: "Drive us to the airport and park in the back of the lot. Turn the car off and don't come back until the morning. Here's a little something for you too." She reached into her purse, then threw some money at him. It was a stack of hundreds, probably ten or so. I held the door open for her as she unbuttoned her jacket to let me stare at her massive tits covered by the black bra. Then we jumped into the back of the limo.

We kissed some more on the seat in the back, then I went to reach to take off her skirt, but she pushed me back.

"Tell me sugar, were you a big Debra fan?" She asked.

"Huge," I told her as I kissed her on the neck.

"Did you masturbate when you saw me on TV?" She asked again.

"Yeah, a lot too." I smiled. "On TV, on the net, in magazines - I had tapes with you on them. I did it all the time."

"Really? Do it for me now, hon."

I sat back on the one seat of the limo as she sat on the opposite side. I took off my shirt with all the buttons as she ripped off her coat, tossing it down. Then I went to unclip my belt and zipper, taking them off. She turned around so her ass was right in front of me. I reached up for her leather skirt, then pulled the zipper down on the back leaving her in just bra and panties while I was still in my boxers. I reached into my boxers and then whipped out my hard cock. She got on all fours in front me, her face just a foot away from me.

"Rub it until I tell you to stop," she ordered. Without hesitation, I went to rub it as I saw her smile. I could tell she appreciated my size. Maybe ten seconds later, she told me, "Stop, let me try it."

She put her hands on my cock. She then rubbed my cock getting it harder and harder. I leaned back in the seat as she stretched her legs apart a bit, pushed her hair back and put her head right by my dick. She rubbed me some more, then she spoke while she gently stroked me.

"I bet you fantasized about this for a long time, huh?" She said as I nodded. "You want me to lick your cock?" I nodded again. "Like this?" She asked as she started to lick the tip of my dick. "And you want me to suck it?"

"PLEASE, YES! OH YES!" I yelled out excitedly.

She obliged as she dropped her head down, then took my dick into her mouth as I thrusted my hips up towards her face. I went hard into her and I could feel her gag a bit, not ready for all the girth, but she managed to take it all in. She started licking and sucking it as the limo moved, it was quite the rush. I laid back as she kept sucking my shaft up and down, tongue thrashing all over. I rocked back and forth to give her some momentum while I could see her grabbing the seat cushions to hold on tight. I was about ready to cum.

"Debra...I'm...uh....ready..."

She didn't stop. She just kept sucking it in as the cum started to cum out of me right into her mouth. She took most of it in, but then moved and some of it went over the floor of the limo.

"Oops," she said. "Guess we messed up Stephanie's precious limo."

She crawled up to her knees as she looked me in the eye. She unclipped her bra, then tossed it aside. On her knees, she crawled over the main seat of the limo, then titled her head over to me.

"Did you ever fuck Stephanie doggy style?" She asked as I realized how she really must have thought I fucked Stephanie to get my job. I didn't even say anything. "I bet you'll like me better."

I made my way over to her as I stared down at her ass. "I think so," I smiled. I slid her thong down her hips, then down her legs and off her feet while rubbing her pussy with my hand.

"Fuck me like you dreamed of fucking me. All those nights watching me on TV hoping for this. It's fucking here. So fuck me good. Fuck me now. Fuck my pussy like you dreamed it!"

Not one to argue, I stopped rubbing her pussy and I stuck my dick into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned. "You're huge!"

I pounded my dick into her hard as she rocked back and forth while I rocked with her. Our bodies were moving together in one motion as she rocked back into me. I went really hard into her with my dick fully erect inside her as I could feel her juices at the end of my dick.

"Faster! Harder!" She ordered. I picked up the pace as she moaned again. "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Just like tha.........ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"You like that you dirty whore?" I asked her.

"I fucking LOVE that. Talk dirty to me, you asshole!"

"You want me to fuck you like I fucked Steph, huh?"

"I'm fucking better than Steph," she yelled back as I slowed down inside her.

"Yeah well Steph fucking loved when I pulled her hair when I fucked her like this," I lied, but she had no idea.

"Pull my fucking hair now! And fuck me hard!"

She titled her head back a bit as I took a small handful of her hair in my left hand. I didn't pull on her head at all, but I used it for better positioning as I went deep inside her again, this time harder than before. I was really pumping inside her.

"Yesssssssssss! Fuck yesssssssssssssss! More! More! I want all of you inside me."

I really started to pull back on her hair now as she moaned more. I didn't think I was hurting her, so I kept going. I stayed inside her until I could feel it was time to cum.

"Debra, I...uh...I'm cumming!"

"Do it you son of a bitch. Do it to me!"

I let go of her hair, relaxed my body a bit and shot the load into her pussy. She collapsed slowly as the cum stopped and she lay up on one of the seats. I slid up beside her on the main seat in the limo. We kissed eachother passionately for thirty seconds or so as I rubbed my hands across her breasts. They were massive, a true mouthful, and I cupped them with my hands to really take them all in. I licked her nipples getting them really hard as she pushed down on me with her tits giving them to me. I stopped for a few seconds mainly just to get a breather as she looked down on me.

She looked at me. "Don't fucking stop, sugar. Don't ever stop!"

I fondled her tits some more. They were amazing. I licked the nipples quickly switching from right to left as she let out some soft moans. Then she lifted my head up to her face to talk to me again.

"I'm gonna ride you. Sit up."

I sat with my back on the seat and my legs out on the floor as she straddled me. My cock was still throbbing from before, but she rubbed it and made it really hard again. She positioned herself on me pushing her clit down right on top of my dick. With my hands I put her tits in her mouth. She liked it, but she took my hands away.

"Keep your hands down there, baby, guide my hips. I'll take care of your mouth," she said as she kissed me. "Trust me."

So with each of my hands on each side of her body I held her upright as I thrust my cock into her again. My eyes were level with her tits now as she looked down on me with that cute smile of hers. I tried to lick them, but she kept pulling back, so I came up short. She laughed, taunting me.

"Are my tits better than bitch Stephanie's?" She asked as I felt my dick getting harder and harder inside her.

"They're the best tits I've ever seen you fucking slut. Let me taste them."

She leaned forward with her left tit as she brought my head in close with her hands. I started gnawing away at it, licking and sucking it repeatedly while she started riding me more. I picked up the pace with my dick, driving it hard into her clit, reaching deep inside her as she kept yelling...

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDD!"

and yelling...

"Ooooooooooooooo! FASTER!"

and yelling...

"I...uh...love...this....uh....shit"

She was panting heavily, so I took my mouth off her tit, then told her to kiss me. Then I rocked her world some more, punishing her cunt with my cock as she stuck her tongue deep inside me. I kept pumping her some more when we felt the limo stopped. We slowed down a bit as we heard a door slam and the driver knocked on the window. We knew he couldn't see inside so we kept going at it, and then he said, "have a good evening." Debra took her tongue out of my mouth long enough to say loudly.

"Oh fuck yeah, we're having a great night!"

We kissed some more, our tongues thrashing in eachother's mouths as our bodies continued to rock. I let her know I was about to cum again.

"Let me swallow it," she ordered. She got off me, then slid down to my dick again and the cum quickly jetted out of me right into her mouth. With a bit of exhaustion, we cuddled up together on one of the seats. She rested her head on my chest as we talked briefly.

"I have to be honest, John." She said.

"About what?"

"I know you didn't fuck Stephanie. I don't even want a job on TV again. Steph and I, we worked you."

"Really?" I said with a smile, although she couldn't see it.

"Yeah. Steph wanted you for herself, but she got pregnant with the baby and called me instead to see how you were."

"I can't believe this," I laughed. "You fucking bitches!"

"I'm sorry," she said politely. "You're not mad are you?"

"Why don't you suck my dick some more and I'll think about it, alright?" She looked at me, noticing the big grin on my face.

"I forgot to say too that you were fucking great and I think this is just the start of a wonderful relationship."

I couldn't believe it. They fucking worked me. I wasn't about to complain with Debra going down on me again, but all I could think about what was I could do to get back at them.

-----------

Please email me with any comments. Thank you.

dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers