WWF Experiences

Story Info
Terri & The Tag Team Champs.
751 words
3.41
42.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmAaYrT
JmAaYrT
4 Followers

Terri was on her way out of the area for the night. She had the rest of the night off and she was tired and wanted to go home and rest.

"O Terri, said Mr. McMahon, Would you come here for a minute."

"Yes?"

"I know your supposed to have the night off, but could you do me a favor and interview The Tag Team Champions Billy and Chuck?"

"I guess so..."

"Thanks Terri, I'll Make it up to you."

Great, just what I need now... Thought Terri as she walked over to the Champions Locker Room. She got a camera man and a microphone and went right to the interview.

She walked right in the locker room and had the camera man wait outside until she was ready.

"Hey Terri" Said Billy

"Hi Billy, Where's Chuck, I wanna get this thing over with."

"He's in the shower he'll be out soon. I hope"

"OK, I guess i can Wait" said Terri

Billy went over to his sports bag and pulled out the tag team belts they needed for the interview. He dropped one on the floor, when he bent over to pick it up, Terri made sure to get a quick peak of his ass through his tights. When Billy looked back at her, She licked her lips seductively at him.

Billy knew Terri was the WWF locker room slut, and it didn't seem like Chuck was going to be ready for a while, "Hey Terri, how bout a quick Fuck?"

"I'm Up for anything, and it looks like you are to," she said, pointing at the buldge in Billy's tights.

"You know it" Commented Billy as he stroked his dick from outside his tights. "You want a piece of this?"

Terri, with a hungry look in her eyes, "Oh, I want it all."

Terri got to her knees and pulled Billy's Tights to the floor. She grabbed Billy's 8 inch long percker and began to stroke it as hard as she could, getting it to full length before letting the head slip into her mouth. Terri Was deep-throating Billy when Chuck came out of the shower only wearing a towel.

Chuck went over to Terri and grabbed her ass.

"Ohh, Mmm" was all Terri could say as she was violently sucking on Billy's Hard cock.

Chuck took of Terri's Pants, Chuck was pleasantly surprised to find no underwear. Terri unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders.

Chuck dropped his towel and positioned Terri on All Fours.

Chuck began to slowly push his dick into Terri's pussy.

"Ohh, Ohhh yeah, Fuck me Baby, Harder! Harder!" Screamed Terri as she let go of Billy's dick for a minute before taking it back in her mouth again.

Terri had two large dicks in her and she was loving it.

"I'm Cumming, I'm cumming" screamed Billy as he emptied his entire load into Terri's hot mouth. Terri expertly swallowed every drop, and then concentrated on the cock pounding in her pussy.

Chuck continued his fucking of Terri from behind. The sound of his balls slapping against Terri's Ass was echoing throughout the locker room. Chuck banged her as hard as he could until he couldn't take it anymore and he came deep inside of Terri's pussy and fell slumped over Terri's back.

At this time, Billy was back up again and pulled Terri up on to the couch. Terri straddled Billy's waist and she guided his cock into her waiting cunt.

Terri began bouncing up and down on Billys cock. she was mauling her tits with her left hand and fingering her ass hole with her right.

"Hey Billy, I think this Bitch is ready for both of us."

"I think so to Chuck."

Chuck slid half of his dick into Terri's ass before pulling it out and slamming all his meat into her tight ass hole. Terri let out a squeal.

"Ohh, Yes...Yes, Harder, I love your cocks. Fuck me, Fuck me. Double me up, I fucking love being Double Penetrated." Terri was Cumming over and over. Her juices were flowing down her leg and making a puddle on Billy's stomach.

"I'm Cumming" Screamed Chuck as both Tag Champions filled up Terri with cum.

The Three of them lay exhausted until Terri remembers she was sent here to do a job. They got cleaned off and put their clothes back on when Terri got the Camera man from outside.

What she didn't know, was that he was tapping all along...

JmAaYrT
JmAaYrT
4 Followers