WWF Heat Gets Hot!

Story Info
He does it all with WWF's Lita.
1.6k words
3.63
63.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anime69
Anime69
3 Followers

It had been an awesome day. I won two free tickets to Sunday Night Heat, the WWF event, slipped on some ice at the entrance of the arena, got free backstage passes, and after ditching my friend I got laid, and by LITA! This is how it happened.

(I'll spare you the time, and not tell you how I won the tickets, and there isn't much to say that I slipped on ice, and for not sewing, my friend and I, got free backstage passes.)

When the show ended we decided to go backstage to congratulate the wrestlers on a great Event. When we got backstage most of the superstars had all ready left for their next location, to do WWF Raw. So since less wrestlers, there were less security, so we got to go every were. My friend, Bob, had to go to the bathroom, it was probably the Mexican food we had before we came to Heat, because he was crying like a little bitch that his stomach hurt. When he went into the bathroom I looked at the rooms next to it, it was the locker rooms. It had everyone's name on it, but they were all empty, except for a few minor things that were forgot, I grabbed things that could be worth some stuff. Then I looked at the last one, which had Lita's name on it. I opened the door and no one was there, I looked around and saw the famous red thong on the ground. This gave me a massive hard on. I took another look around and saw that no one was here, so I unzipped my pants and pulled out my massive 11" cock. I started to Jerk it while holding Lita's underwear, when all of a sudden the door quickly opened and there Lita was standing in a towel dripping wet. I quickly covered myself with her Thong.

"What the hell are you doing here!" she yelled "And give me my that!"

She came over and yanked the silk red thong out of my hand. She just stood there with her hand over her mouth in shock, not worrying about her towel.

"Oh my god! That's huge!" She managed to say. Mean while I can see her towel come undone, and then falling to the floor. I was amazed her beautiful tits, stomach, red pubic hair, and nice pink pussy. I didn't care any more, I started to jerk it again right in front of her. She finally snapped out of it and saw me whacking off. She then walked over to me and said, "Let me do that for you." I was all ready on the urge to cumming, but when she put her small hands on my dick I couldn't take it any more.

"I got to cum! I can't take it anymore!" I told her. Then she put her mouth on the tip of my cock and then engulfed the entire 11". I couldn't take it, I blew my load into the back of her throat. "That was good." She says. "Now it's your turn to taste me."

She laid on her back, spread her legs, and told me to come to her with her finger. I went over to her and lowered my head to her sweet smelling pussy. I stuck my nose her rubbing her clit. Then I stuck my tongue out and put it in her pussy. I swirled my tongue around hit her clit each time I started twirling again, when I did that she let out load moans of pleasure. Then she arched her back, knowing she would cum, I put my mouth under her pussy and started to finger her pussy. When she came it all ran in my mouth, she was cumming to fast for me to swallow. After a while she finally stopped cumming.

She came to me with allot of lust in her eye. With out even asking, I knew what she wanted. I went behind her, bent her over, and stuck my dick in her pussy, doggie-style. I loved it, the smell, the way it felt and the way her sweet beautiful ass looked backing into my chest. I keep thinking of those things and who I was actually fucking, LITA from the fucking "WWF"!!! I couldn't help. "I'm cumming!" I yelled to Lita, she quickly started to back in to me, hard, it almost made me fall back. "Here it comes!" I yelled to here for the last warning. My balls tighten as I shot allot of nut into her pussy. When she felt my cum hit the back wall of her pussy she became really tense, so I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled it back so that my dick when in even farther (for her pleaser, I already came). This was it, she couldn't take it, she let go and came all over my dick. After that we just fell on the bench and took a litlle nap. When I woke up she was trying to hurry up and get the rest of her stuff. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her ass. She jumped and turned around. When she did she looked down at me and saw that I had another massive hard on.

She smiled and said, "Well I can't leave you with that massive hard on. It's a good thing no one else is here. This reminded me of my friend, I looked at my watch and saw that it was 11:23pm. The last time I looked at my watch was when Bob went in the bathroom and that was about 2 hours ago. I told her that I had to find my friend. She then asked me how big was his cock. I said that I didn't know and I didn't care. "When you find him bring him back her." She told me. I said ok, really not wanting to. I put on my pants and headed out. On my way out I grabbed Lita's silk thong, for proof, put it on my pocket and left. I went into the bathroom and he was not there. I looked around and heard some noise coming from a door with a sign that read, "Stephanie Mc Mahon". So I open the door a bit and peeked in. I saw my friend fucking, who else but, Stephanie Mc Mahon. Bob glanced at the door and saw me. He gave me a thumb up and waved for me to come in. I shook my head and pulled the silk red thong out of my pocket and I lipped to him "Lita." and he nodded. I closed the door and went back to Lita's room.

"Well did you find him?" she asked. Lying I said to her, "No, I guess he left. Probably thought I'd find a way home." Her frown soon turned upside down. She saw the hard on that I still had. She un-zipped my pants and knelt down and started to lick my pubic hair. I just wanted her to get down to business. So I grabbed her head and made her mouth hit my dick. "Oh! The rough type, well you'll just have to be patient. I have another idea." She took off the clothes she had on, and of coarse she had on a new thong, this one was purple, still silky. I went over to pull down her thong when she put her hand out to stop me. "I want you to fuck me in my ass." She tells me. "But I want you to do it with my thong on. Just move it to the side." So I reached down and held the back of her thong to the side and was about to put my dick in when she stop me again. I madly asked her what now. She then told me, "Not when it is all dry and rough." She turned around and started to suck my dick. She got it really wet. After about 30 seconds she stopped and told me I can fuck her ass now. I was really excited and I rammed my dick into her ass. She let out aloud scream of pain, which made tears in her eyes. I didn't care it felt so good, I keep going faster and faster. After a while she started to scream with pleasure. "Oh God! Fuck my ass. Fuck me, harder!" She yelled out. I just loved her accent, it drove me wild. I started to fuck the hell out of her. My balls keep slapping her pussy hard, but yet it felt nice and soft. I was felling it again, the feeling that I love, I was on the urge to cum. I never came in a woman's ass before, so I started fucker her even harder! All of a sudden I shot my load right in her ass. I just keep cumming and cumming, I had to of shot the longest amount of nut in history, after about 3 minutes of cumming. Lita started to shake and then she came. Herr's wasn't as long but it felt forever. I love when women cum, but I was tired after when I came. When she finally ended, I Fell down and fell asleep.

It had been an awesome day. I my friend won two free tickets to Sunday Night Heat, the WWF event, and invited me, faked the he slipped on some ice at the entrance of the arena to get free backstage passes for this event, and after getting ditching by my friend I got laid, and by STEPHANIE! This is how it happened.

To be continued in the future…

P.S. The unimportant info will also be skipped.

Anime69
Anime69
3 Followers