Wylder Sisters

Story Info
Hannah Wylder and her triplet sisters known as "Wild Things".
1.8k words
3.6
28.3k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
succa4luv
succa4luv
13 Followers

All characters participating in intercourse are 18 years old and/or older.

*****

My name is Hannah. I'm the middle sister in a set of triplets. Savannah is the eldest, and Juliannah the youngest. We all were creamy fair skinned women with variations of green eyes and long thick brown hair.

We grew up in a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house on Arlington road in Savannah Georgia. My room was off the Atrium. I had a sliding glass door that dad sealed and made sure stayed locked at all times! We were known around the town as the "Wyld Things". Mainly because our last names were Wylder and we ran around freely creating mischief every chance we got.

Savannah no longer dated and I was never interested in dating. This caused us sisters to spend alot of time together. Julianna the youngest was what you would call a free spirit. She was carefree as the wind. Nothing unnerved her. She was the smallest of us three. She was an absolute knockout. With light brown hair and blue-green eyes she knew she was extremely sexy and used it to her advantage. Julianna could manipulate both children and adults rather with a pout of her puffy pink lips or academy award winning performances. You get suckered in until it's too late then you realize you've just been had. Julianna was put into performing arts classes. Mom sure played to our strengths growing up.

At eighteen I was rather a tomboy. I wore baggy clothes and kept my hair up in a high ponytail. This attire made it easy for me to wrestle, play sports or hike easily. Swimming came natural to me. Mom said they took me straight from her womb and put me inside of a pool. Savannah once checked me for gills after a competition. I'm also great on land. Once I start to run no one can catch me. That's why to my pride and joy I earned a spot on the football team. I took pride in the fact that I'd earned the right of passage to be known as one of the guys. Let's face it, I could out run, out score, and outwit any of the neighborhood guys!

Savannah was chubby as a child. Thick and plump with chubby cheeks and behind. Dad was always pinching either her face or bottom as she ran around. By age 12 that all changed. She sprouted up like a weed and slimmed off although she managed to keep her curves. This formed her body into a shape of a much older woman. Savannah loved to sing and dance. She was a natural performer with lots of talent. Mom saw her star potential right away and got her into pageants, dance classes and gymnastics. Savannah's room was filled with trophies, plaques and first place ribbons displaying all of her achievements. She even appeared in a few commercials.

At the age of eighteen Savannah was a knockout. She was Queen Bee of high-school. With both her beauty and brains she was common ground for all high-school clicks. As captain of cheer squad and class president she was caring, beautiful but also fair. Thus making her the perfect mediator between us students and our teachers.

I remember one morning after we had all showered. I was dressed waiting for my sisters to get ready for school. I walked past Savannah's door and it was slightly opened. I stood admiring her gorgeous face in the vanity mirror as she applied her makeup very scarcely. I saw her back stiffen just for a brief moment then we made eye contact inside the mirror. Savannah gestured for me to come inside. She then turned in her chair flashing me a beauty queen smile. I shuffled my feet as I walked, until I was standing in front my eldest sister, with my head down feeling ashamed.

Savannah's smile became more genuine and sympathetic as she lifted my head up then, by using her finger under my chin. Staring into my eyes she asked if I was curious of becoming a woman. I grew brave and indignant feeling as if I'd been slapped by this lovely creature. My emerald eyes were ablaze as I crossed my arms, saying "Nope, because I'm not ever becoming a woman."

Realizing now how hard it must've been for Savannah to keep from laughing she just said, "My mistake. I'm very sorry. I'm sure your going to make the best Hannah Wylder God could've created. Take your job very seriously and never falter." She stood then and got dressed with me watching openly. Then she asked if I'd escort her to breakfast. I did so with pride.

After that incident it became a morning ritual for me to watch Savannah dress. I think she was a bit of an exhibitionist and got as much pleasure from being admired as I did watching. She began making up reasons for me to touch her. Rather I was "being a dear" helping her put on her bra and adjusting the cups so it fit her properly or rubbing her down with lotion after a shower. I didn't mind in the least. I welcomed all her excuses to touch her creamy velvety skin and smell her sweet strawberry scent. I was falling in love with my sister and was too naive to know what was happening.

One day at the park we walked over to a Burgundy van that was rocking. Always the curious wild things we decided to investigate. We peaked inside. The naked couple, Savannah being class president, immediately recognized were in our senior class. Both were known as slackers and for frequently ditching school. Savannah stood in front of me reaching back to find my hand then lacing her fingers thru mine. We three just stared glued to the spot aroused and unable to move.

The teenaged girl had her back to us while she sat on top of the boy going up and down on his lap riding his pole fiercely. Both were sweaty and looked tired. He was pounding her really good from below. Frequently she would get off him and go between his legs sucking his whole shaft into her mouth then hop on for more. This must've really turned on Savannah because she gripped my fingers tighter and ground her ass back into my crouch. The feel of her firm ample bottom had me on fire far more than what we'd been watching.

Eventually the girl layed flat on her belly on the van floor with her behind up in the air then her partner got behind her and thrust inside of her. He kept going til his hips became a blur. Then the girl started to shake and scream and the boy looked like he might explode all over her. He started shooting jizz as he pulled out of her until it began to squirt everywhere. After wards they wrapped their arms around each other then collapsed spent.

Savannah forgetting where we were, and/or who we were, or just not caring, turned and kissed me deeply like the couple inside the van. I was too shocked to do anything but blink fiercely. Thank God Julianna stopped us and brought us back to our senses. Still holding hands we all returned home laughing and joking about the day's events.

Savannah hardly was around Julianna and I very much after our 19th birthday, by us all going toward different career paths (Savannah politics and political science, I wanted to become an Olympic swimmer and Julianna an actress/model). Julianna and I moved away to go to college at the state University. Savannah chose the local community college and stayed home. As a result we rarely saw each other.

One day upon returning from college with Juliannah, we were quiet after just getting into a heated argument, declaring each other arch Nemesis to never speak to each other again. Entering the hous we heard noises coming from our parents' bedroom. Mom usually worked late at the state defenders office. We were dismayed over hearing a female voice screaming and dad shouting for her to be quiet. Then there was a loud thump and banging on the wall and what sounded like whip snapping.

We pushed open the cracked door and Dad was over Savannah sweaty and panting. Savannah was crying and sobbing into Father's hand that covered her mouth, while he pounded her pussy into the bed, hitting her with the whip in his other hand. Julianna and I passed nervous looks at each other and she grabbed my hand leading me into the room where we each picked up a bed side lamp smashing it on our father's head. After knocking him out we untied Savannah from the bed posts. We got Savannah out but she was worse for wear with clothes torn, blood stained, and her face red and eyes puffy from crying. We immediately ran to Savannah's old room.

She was really sore so we tried our best to help her onto the bed. Then I grabbed a bowl we used for storing water balloons in. I filled it up with soapy water grabbed a cloth and some aloe vera then Juliannah and I tended to Savannah and her wounds. That's when we learned Daddy had been using Savannah sex since her nineteenth birthday while Mom worked late. Savannah described her and dad's love afair as we just sat and quietly listened. She described how he changed from being loving and caring to controlling and abusive. How she couldn't participate in her favorite activities any longer or have friends come over. Father refused to share her with anyone. She became his own personal ragdoll. We were really shocked. We were just intending for him to stop hurting Savannah but that day changed us. Our father took away all of our innocence that day.

Mom came home shortly after we were done cleaning up Savannah. Dad was still passed out and Savannah was inside her room feeling hurt, abused and ashamed. I asked Mom if a man took advantage of a young girl making her perform sexual acts what would the state defenders office do. Mom dropped her briefcase looking stunned from Julianna to me then ran up throwing her arms around me. She then gave me a once over finding nothing wrong she just stared puzzled. Asking "Hannah why would you ask such a thing?

That's when I took her hand and dragged her to Savannah's room. Mom took one look at Savannah and ran from the room. She went to her room, then back to Savannah's room immediately after. The next thing we heard was Savannah screaming for Mom to stop hitting her, and Mom calling Savannah a tramp and other choice names, as she accused her of seducing her husband. We ran inside prying Mom off Savannah.

That night we slept in Savannah's room, all holding each other tightly. With me in the middle, Jullianna was pressed with her back into my chest as i rubbed my fingers thru her hair. Savannah was quivering and had high fever but managed to drape an arm around me. We were still in state of shock. We drifted off together as we vowed to always look out for each other.

succa4luv
succa4luv
13 Followers