Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cavhoagh just murrrs softly as he looks down at her with his odd-colored eyes half-closed and a silly grin on his face... looking at the others he bites his lower lip and reaches out with a long arm to feel Wyxt's plentiful bosom... oh how they had teased him since he first saw them.. but now..

Tiergan takes another swig from his tankard... then mutters as he hears some clicking, pulling out a small contraption and checks it a moment, then disappears upstairs.

Brenka nods and smiles, plunking her solid frame onto the chair and watching the foursome unfold, licking her lips a little. She glances over as Tiergan heads upstairs abruptly, giving a small shrug.

Wyxt peers up at Varrain, and winks at him, looking every bit the slut that she is, as he fondles her ass, drawing a vibrating moan from her as she strokes and sucks on the length of that thick black bull cock. Of course, though, she doesn't stay for too long, sinking her lips down to the base of his shaft so that his cock fills her throat one or two times a moment as she swallows down pre-cum, then pulls off of that shaft, cheeks sucking in hard on her way up like a vacuum as she pulls off of his with an audible plop. She licks his cock a moment, then turns the waiting Cavhoagh. So far, she knows what order she wants to do this in, and she vaguely wonders when someone's just going to move the table out of the way and get to it. Since Throk is going to be fucking her throat, she does something different this time. The slut licks her lips, and leans forward to stroke his shaft with her tongue as she releases it from her hand. ...Only twice though, before she grabs both of those milky tits in her hands and wraps them around his shaft.

Wyxt fully encloses Cav in that somewhat firm, gleaming blue tit flesh, his slightly knobby shaft disappearing into her cleavage, before she places his hands on her tits. "Fuck m' tits, would ya? Ain't no one fuck 'em proper since I got 'ere." She grins up at him, even as her hands would move back to Varrain's and Throk's shafts. She leans forward, to swirl her tongue around the exposed head of Cavhoagh's shaft, as she purrs, now loosely stroking Varrain's cock so she can pump the entire shaft instead of just one portion, having that long bull cock like he does. Throk would find her hand a blue blur on his green cock, but she gives him a break a moment to play with his balls.

Tatayana sits there... and whispers "She is talented; I don't think I could do that..." she laughs softly as she sits with Sia. "Yes Bre come sit with us, appreciate the show" she chuckles some.

Sia smiles and extends her other arm to slip around the dwarven lasses shoulders, her hand resting on the dark iron girls large breast. She grins lightly and pinches that nipple through the clothing playfully. "Yer gettin wet yet lass?" she said, whispering throatily, peering down to the lass for a moment before looking back to her wife now being tit-fucked. She licks her lips slowly, feeling herself growing more and more aroused as she watches the foursome unfold and get wilder.

Throk is bored with waiting. He lifts the table, drinks and all, and chucks it none too gently behind him, being sure not to hit Wyxt. With her attentions elsewhere, her full firm ass just bobs there, begging for attention. Kneeling quickly behind her, he jabs his now moistened cock into her dripping sex, roughly digging into her and feeling her slick insides against his pulsing shaft. Grabbing her ass, he drives in until hips meet and begins slamming into her cunt.

Tiergan wanders back down the steps, carrying his pack and ax, setting the pack next to his chair and leaning the ax against the table, as he settles down once again.

Varrain ducks the flung table with a chuckle and just enjoys the stroking his cock is getting. He watches the orc begin fucking Wyxt and grins some, moving his chair a bit, without sliding his cock from Wyxt's hand, but still moving a bit closer so she can titfuck the gnoll and stroke his ebony cock while she is fucked like the hot slut she is.

Cavhoagh grunts softly as Wyxt wraps his shaft in delicious, firm troll flesh... he pants out "..as you wish, my blue madam.." with some trouble, as he starts fucking her pushed together tits, groaning softly.. pre-cum leaking from his thrusting cock, over Wyxt's skillfully swirling tongue... panting loudly, his tongue hanging out of his mouth, one hand creeps up to her shoulder, why the other grasps the chair for support, using his strong legs to drive his meat up her generous cleavage.

Wyxt absolutely loves it. Suddenly no longer covered in the darkness of the table's shadow, and hearing alcohol and glasses crashing to the floor below, Wyxt knows she's teased poor, impatient Throk too long and fully expects it when she fulls her wet, dripping cunt exposed and suddenly full of his thick, throbbing cock. Moaning with pleasure at the fast pace Throk immediately gets into, causing her tits to flop somewhat around Cavhoagh's own shaft. Her hand on Varrain's cock guides him closer, a prompt reminder that she can suck him while getting her tits and cunt fucked as she leans to the side somewhat to run her tongue over the length of his cock. Moaning huskily, breath hot on his shaft, Wyxt speaks up... "Mmm... Varrain, stuff this cock suckin' slut's throat wit' y'r meat an' 'elp 'er keep quiet..." When Varrain gets his meat into her mouth, her hands would move back to her tits, to the purple tattooing there. (more)

Brenka cozies up to Sia, her nipple firming up easily under the Troll's fingers. She gives a little snicker. "Lemme check.." she teases, slipping a hand under her loincloth for a few long moments. "Aye, I am now!" As the table flips over with a crash, she barely suppresses a cringe, eying the toppled furniture and scattered mugs mournfully.

Wyxt pushes those heavy, milky breasts together, wincing a bit, around Cavhoagh's shaft, heavy breasts delightfully tight around his pulsing, thrusting shaft, and curves of her breasts rounded just right to rub at the widened base and head of his cock as he fucks her milky teats,too. Her cunt, dripping wet, thong pulled aside for the crazed thrusts of Throk, is somewhat loose, her being a slut after all, but muscles latch onto that thrusting cock, tight, as he fucks into her warm depths. Varrain knows, though, that Wyxt likes her mouth fucked, not just to suck on cock.

Brenka mutters "I'd best take care o' that before someone trips and busts a leg.."

Tatayana is comfy just leaning to her friend as she watches.. she chuckles at Bre.. and moves out of the flinging tables trajectory... she watches Wyxt and the other three having a blissful time.. she thinks back a bit on k'halfani and her self but says nothing...she looks at Sia and whispers "You have a wonderful wife.." she smiles.

Throk laughs as Wyxt starts putting cock where ever she can fit it. "You good little troll bitch, ah? Ha ha ha ha!" That lovely ass bounces firmly against his strong thighs as her pussy massages his pistoning cock. Spreading her cheeks, he rubs her sensitive pucker with his thumb a few times before plunging it into her bowels, stimulating her from both holes. He cackles in animal lust as his crotch starts becoming messing with their combined juices.

Varrain chuckles and hooks an hand behind Wyxt's helm as she begins to suck on his cock and licks his lips.."Gladly." He grins and begins to thrust into her mouth, fucking it and her throat deeply, his thrusts making his heavy tauren balls smack against her chin with soft lewd sounds. "Thats it you cock hungry little slut, show us why all the men can't wait to have you."

Sia chuckles and her hand idly begins to play with the dwarf girls breast and nipple, pinching it from time to time, twirling it between her fingers. Her other hand continues to stroke Tatayana's side gently while her eyes continue to enjoy the feast before them. She tries to keep Brenka in place though, whispering. "No hurry..." with a wink. Then, a bit louder, she speaks. "Come on ya three...ya can fuck my wife a little rougher...ya know she likes it dat way." Another wink is directed to Tat and her statement answered with a light, happy nod.

Cavhoagh pants heavily as he looks down at his nearly painfully hard cock plowing Wyxt's plentiful bosom.. rubbing him in all the right ways.. forcing him to release a ragged gasp of pleasure.. as well as to pace himself slightly.. looking at Varrain stuff Wyxt's throat full with beef, growling softly "...Gods... I could die right here.." he laughs, grinning, with his tongue hanging out his mouth "...between these two very talented orbs.."

Wyxt winces as her back arches as best it can while her tits are getting fucked, her ass high in the air for the crazed pounding of Throk into her needy cunt, especially when that finger presses into her ass, and Throk would find that, for a change, Wyxt is actually just a little loose there and could use another finger or two. Groaning, her tongue curls air-tight against the base of Varrain's cock, as he fucks her mouth like he fucks pussy, her tongue roughly stroking the base of his shaft as she closes her eyes and swallows around the length of that black bull-cock. Balls slapping her chin, being rocked back and forth as she is, Wyxt barely even needs to move her hands to stroke Cavhoagh's shaft with her huge tits, considering the flopping and bouncing they're already doing around his shaft. Still....

Brenka glances up to Sia and nods, not really keen on getting up anyway, not with her boss's hand squeezing and playing with her heavy breast. "Aye, I'll set things right later." she muses, her deep gray nip firming up hard as a pebble and her thighs pressed snugly together. "Mm.."

Wyxt does her best to provide the best quality possible. Even with her throat stuffed full of thrusting cock, her lips pursed tight around the base of Varrain's shaft and suckling her way up his length, and even with Throk plowing into her suddenly unbearably tight, wet cunt, the troll woman feeling herself fast on the way to orgasm being fucked like she is, she still manages to control her breasts, milk pooling in Cavhoagh's lap now, as she meets his thrusts with her massaging breasts, tits almost in pain from how he bucks up into them, but the troll having begged for it uses it to help her steady the flopping of her breasts, letting the rocking of her body and the push of bucking thighs do most of her fucking for her.

Sia grins lightly and continues her plays with Brenka's tit. Dexterous fingers massage it deftly, tweaking that hard nipple before she allows her fingers to move under the clothing and go directly for the skin to further stimulate the dwarven girl. She herself feels her thong being drenched by now from seeing her wife fucked like that. She bites her lips, moaning softly while her other hand strokes Tat's sides almost tenderly, leaning back on her chair, her back arched slightly so her large breasts press against the confines of her top almost painfully.

Throk grunts heavily in lust as sloppily pounds Wyxt's sex with complete disregard, using her luscious booty as a handle to force himself deeper. The finger exploring her ass does feel a bit lonely, and he makes a spear point with all four fingers to stuff into her ass. Now that he's got some resistance, he wiggles inside her bowels and continues to thrust fiercely into her, swollen balls slapping near her clit and tensing slightly, signs of impending release.

Cavhoagh looks slightly surprised... suddenly noticing that he's getting wet and looks down, realizing that milk from Wyxt's large breasts is soaking into his furry thighs... as he pumps his sweetly tortured shaft between the troll's tits, softly throbbing... and wipes some of the trickling milk up with his finger, stroking it with his wide tongue.

Varrain looks down at Wyxt, grunting deeply as he fucks her mouth and throat. His hands behind her head helping her to suck him. He glances to the other two guys as they all three use Wyxt and he chuckles, glancing about nodding to Sia and those watching hoping they are enjoying the show of him and the other two using Wyxt like the hot and hungry slut she is.

Brenka wiggles in her chair, letting out a breathy moan as Sia gives her stiff nipple a tweak, pushing one of the Dark Iron slut's hot buttons. She gives a little laugh right after, unbuckling the leather harness and slipping it over her head before the just-repaired straps get snapped again. Her ample chest jiggles in all the right places, her breathing picking up a notch.

Wyxt grunts faintly around Varrain's shaft. As Throk, still such an abusive, foul orc, thrusts four fingers fully into her ass, Wyxt's back arches just that little bit more, both to accommodate those spearing fingers, and to push her ass back, rather roughly, against his hands, hips making a lewd wet noise as they meet. Feeling the head of his shaft peeking into her womb, Wyxt does nothing to hold off her own orgasm, pussy clenching and relaxing, milking his cock shaft now, as her own fluids run down her legs, the horny slut bucking on and off his thrusting cock and fingers as she rights through her orgasm. The cock in her throat is reflexively swallowed around, her throat tight as a glove now, as she winces, milk dribbling freely now.

Wyxt curls her tongue, arching it so that it rubs hard against Varrain's shaft, roughly enough to push his shaft up, just a bit, and sink him that little bit deeper into her throat. Lips purse tight around his shaft, almost a faint purple, as she forces herself to stop breathing, to take that deep throat fucking with no reservations. Wyxt can't hold on, and her hands fall away from her breasts to rest on the chair beside Cav as she tries to support herself for that bucking hot cock in her pussy... but Cavhoagh would find that even with a little pressure relieved around his shaft, with the curve of his thighs to guide them, Wyxt's tits flop up and down around his shaft, weight keeping them rather firm around his cock, as the slut leans against him somewhat, trembling from her own orgasm and hot between them.

Sia grins playfully, noting the dwarven girl undoing her top, she tweaks and twists her nipple a bit more before her hand reaches a bit more about her and pulls the dwarven lass towards her, half onto her, closer to her thrust out breasts. Her nipples show clearly through the fabric of the thin top, which does next to nothing to hide her large, swollen breasts, plus, the area around her nipples is already rather moist from the leaking of dribbling milk. She moans softly leaning her head back a bit more, half closing her eyes though she does not take the gaze away from the show that is being delivered.

Brenka squeaks a little as Miz Sia tugs her close, her nostrils twitching at the smell of arousal and the damp milk seeping through the thin material. The gray-skinned barmaid licks her lips a moment, her breathing getting more rapid, then gingerly slides the flat of her tongue over the Troll nipple nearest her head, glancing up with lifted eyebrows.

Throk grunts in surprise as Wyxt's spasming pussy washes over his cock. Once last thrust deep into her womb and his balls drain their heavy load, shaft spurting waves of cum into her waiting hole. His own fingers spasm in her gripping pucker as he continues to pump orc seed into her. His hand pulls out and he leans on her ass until her pussy milks him dry, his tongue lolling in pleasure. He slaps her ass as he sloppily pulls out, cum dribbling out.

Varrain groans at that tight throat of Wyxt's as he fucks it faster, rising from his chair some to really give her a nice face fucking. He watches the way Wyxt moves and glances to the orc fucking her and grins down at Wyxt..."Mmm, such a great slut, Wyxt..cumming for us." He keeps his hand on her head and helps her to bob on his cock as he thrusts, his balls smacking her chin a bit rougher now.

Cavhoagh pants heavily, his grip of Wyxt's shoulder tightening slightly as the thrusts up to meet the slutty troll's heavy, flopping breasts... the claws on his feet digging into the floor slightly.. even with the pressure eased up a bit, he still doesn't know if he can hold out much longer, twitching and shuddering slightly in his chair... grinning as Wyxt reaches a trembling orgasm..

Sia gasps softly and giggles then, looking down to Brenka, her red, lustful gaze resting on the lass for a moment before her hand travels down her back teasing the naked skin with surprisingly soft strokes. Her nipple, already rock hard leaks some more milk into the dwarven barmaids mouth the sweet liquid soaking through the thin fabric of clothing she is wearing. She licks her lips teasingly, soft moans escaping her slightly parted lips. Her other hand grows a bit bolder on Tat's frame, brushing over more sensitive skin now, her arousal rising quickly.

Tiergan puffing idly on his pipe, can't help but watch the group across the way... used to seeing things like this at the Lion's Pride, but among the Alliance races. Seeing it in the Horde was a bit different.

Wyxt feels Throk's hot, burning cum filling her needy, hungry womb, and it holds her through that orgasm, her hands feeling somewhat weak and the troll slut luckily already on her knees, or her legs would probably be jelly. Feeling him pull out, hot seed dribbling from her cunt onto the ground below, Wyxt concentrates on the task at hand still before her, wanting to feel Varrain pumping his hot load into her belly, and feel that thick, hot cum sprayed over her chin and tits. Now, hands once more wrap around her tits, except, this time, she hugs those huge, flopping breasts, crushing them around Cavhoagh's cock even as he thrusts up into her cleavage, making her swollen tits an unbearably tight fuck to milk his cock between them.

Tatayana caresses Sia and kisses her cheek.. she moves to grab a bottle of rum and pours another drink.. moves back to her seat letting the others enjoy the goings on... she just watched... them all

Brenka 's cheeks darken a little in a blush, the corners of her eyes crinkling as she smiles sheepishly, wrapping her lips around fabric and nipple both, the tip of her tongue flickering over the nub rapidly, like a hummingbird's wing.

Wyxt doesn't forget Varrain either, and how could she, holding her breath as she is? Instead of just letting her face get fucked, she begins to return the favor, saliva running down the length of his shaft as, when he pulls back, she does as well, cheeks sucking in tight, creating a vacuum he can barely escape, as her tongue aggressively strokes that thick black bull cock. Then, despite the pain in her lips (she's sure they'd bruise if she weren't a troll), she pushes her way down his bucking shaft into hips slam somewhat roughly into her face and his cock is fully lodged in her swallowing throat. She doesn't loosen up, at all, until he pulls back again, then only to repeat the sucking process to create a vacuum, truly seeking to suck Varrain dry as his balls slap her chin.

Throk breathes heavily as he fetches his pants and slides them on with a bit of difficulty over his still half hard cock. Grinning at Wyxt doing her best to work the other two to orgasm like the cum addict she is, he idly slaps her ass and makes his way upstairs, pausing to watch the other scene on the bar a moment. "Throk see you nice people tomorrow." He grins stupidly and shuffles upstairs, yawning loudly. Brenka wiggles her fingers g'nite to Throk. "Mmmph."

Varrain gives a loud groan of pleasure as he thrusts his hips forward, making Wyxt's face bury against his groin as he slides the entire length of black bull cock into her throat as he cums. Shooting his hot, thick cum down her throat and into that hungry belly, giving the troll slut the drink she is after from him.