X-Mas Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't notice, upon reflection, the pounding on the door or Paul having left the room to answer it.

When Paul opens the door, Darius walks into the partial view of the ladies waiting at the door frozen with raspberry glazed faces, trying to blow useless heat into their fists.

"Oh, it's so fucking cold!" Valeria announces. She rushes into Paul's hefty arms." It was an urgency her body craved apart from his. She wrapped her elongated, caramel-esque arms around his neck. She unzipped the front of her bomber jacket, partially displaying A-size bites. She resembles a sprite version of Thandie Newton.

"Hey baby!" He smiles at the gift and presence of his fiancée. He secures in his grasp, the beauty of such wifely endeavors; every moment spent with her was worth fighting for his Brazilian wildflower. He fought despite the scolding he received for not sticking to his "Sicilian kind."

"We have some catching up to do. It's time for you to keep your future wife warm!" Valeria liked the sound of her words; much so, that she proceeded to drag Paul down the hall en route to the bedroom."

"Over here!" Paul points to his left. Rushes up to her as she slows down to a stop; he bumps, rubs his cock up against her shapely ass. "Darius let me get my present!"

"Hold up!" Darius scooped the wrap passion fruit wrap from off the mantel.

Paul retrieved the gift, while trailing light kisses along the bottom of her neck. It reeked with the dank stench of its kind. She pulled him into a heat session behind the telling of closed doors. He followed her, sniffing the passion fruit, anticipating hers.

Meaghan quietly stood by the fireplace. She lit a match and then tossed it in to work a soothing blaze. Darius followed the music of firewood, crackling.

"It's good to see you again. Last time I saw you we were stoned trying to beat one another in a swing race."

"That was fun! How have you been?" She had already helped herself to the petite blunt, left behind somewhere he couldn't remember.

"Sorry, I just invited myself to this. I just need to get warmed up." She proceeded to wrap her thin lips around the tip, making him feel as though it were his.

"It's okay."

She released her smoke. "It tastes nice."

He scanned her camp wear intently: Burgundy sweatshirt, blue jeans and duck boots. "So what's your sob story?" Meaghan returned to puffing.

"What do you mean?"

"I know Paul. I was his client for over a year. During Christmas time, he likes to extend himself to anyone struggling. What's your sob story?"

"Love, isn't that everyone's?"

"Ohh, I'd say that if you spend like almost three years in a relationship with a man, giving him everything you ever asked for only to find him cheating with your room-mate on your very same bed, it would constitute or maybe...no, definitely warrants the need for a break up! She pulled another hit. "I even told him that I never want to see his fucking ass again!"

He watches her curl pins of smoke. She exudes a soft, quiet sense of sexiness. Her sky blue and dollish eyes grew heavy, round, protruding jaw, reminiscent of a puppet toon from one those Rudolph Christmas classics.

A litany of reddish-brown freckles remained constellated on her ivory skin. She lowered her lids. When she came to once more, she had a surge of energy that compelled her to shed her sweatshirt and jeans.

"Let's go outside!" She extinguished the herb and before he had the wherewithal of time, she'd stripped herself bare. She grabbed his hand, leading him out the cabin door.

Darius heard her echoing. He followed her bouncing-bubble ass clearly out the door. Dauntless, she trekked the steep-cold snow, bare feet and high. He wondered for a split second over the affects of the herb.

"Let's do it, right out here!" Meaghan collapsed on the bed of whiteness, began spreading herself into a snow angel. Darius fell on her, having removed his jeans. From behind them, the bathroom window flickered in Christmas lights. He found the red and green hues as reflected against an icy glaze.

Their heated mouths exchanged in a kiss. He sunk into her, ran his cold digits through her fiery-red hair. Her eyes cut into him, naughtily. He pressed his palm gently against her abdomen. Her cherry red patch was kept nicely trimmed.

Her smallish folds sucked up his swollenness, though it was much for her to handle at the moment. Hers was a delicious rhythm. She struggled to take all of him in. Darius felt her tightening ever more around his cock.

"AHHHHHHHHH....YES, YES, YES! HOW FUCKING TERRIFIC!" Meaghan cried. Darius followed by spewing his jizz hotly all over his auburn tuft, as remnants of him leaked, disappearing into the snowy embankment.

"AYYYYY, PORRRHHHA! DA SO, DA-SO!" Valeria broke. Everything went still. Darius returned to his place just outside the bedroom door, steps away from the kitchen.

"Are you okay there Darius?" The bedroom door had swung open. Paul's baritone voice awoke him in his herbal slumber. The end of the climax was evidenced on Paul's grill as he came out in his briefs, satiated and stiff.

"Hey, the fuck's the name of that shit you got me? Twist...I'm saying, I just got fucked senseless. I came like four times already. I ate her pussy out and I can still taste the blueberry! Paul said while pouring a glass of 2% milk.

"Hold on, I gave you the twist. That's what you should've had. So, if you're smoking blueberry, it must've been misplaced in your wrapper after we smoked it. And, then she..."

They both turned their attention to the living room where Meaghan leaned closer to the radio while listening to Johnny Mathis' version of, "It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year." She danced closer to the flames.

"Twisted mist!" They said at the same time, laughing in unison.

"Darius, please tell me you just didn't fuck her." Paul became serious.

"Nope but I was daydreaming the hell out of it! I was just about to try before you got here!"

"Good! Don't do it! She's not for you. Remember that someone I said I would have you meet?"

"Yes..." Darius still kept his gaze at Meaghan, as she started masturbating fervently, gawking him.

"Now I'm going to give you a gift one that I know you're ready for. The reason I invited you up here was to prepare you emotionally, so that you could work your way back to where you belong.

"Meaghan showed up at the last minute." Paul reached over to the table stand. "Here." He tossed over an address book. "Merry Christmas!"

"What's this?"

"Take a look at the name and address...right here."

"Whaaa..." Darius replied, astonished.

"It's time to stop being such a detriment to your self. I mean being some kind of glorious hustler...then own up to it. But, if you know internally that this isn't you, and, that's where I think this whole conflict lies, then own up to it."

Darius scrolled down the open page and proceeded to read the directions.

"It's a map for you to find Korin. I know you have a difficult time in forgiving her for running off with him, for asking for the divorce and having the child you wish you had with her, but more importantly you need to forgive yourself."

"I know this."

"Good, so how long are you going to continue to deny yourself of happiness?"

"I'm stuck on what to say. Straight up, I'm nervous as fuck!"

"She never changed who she was until you influenced her to do so. She's only the makings of your undoing. Here are the keys to the Benz. I'm placing them right here. Call her up and let her know you're on your way to see her."

As Meaghan walked closer towards Darius, Paul diverted her, allowing his best friend to place the call. The directions looked familiar but the digits seem strange.

He found a hallway space for privacy and watched as Meaghan pinned Paul up against the wall, having coaxed his tongue, slobbering into hers, offering the last bit of herb for the taking.

She grabbed Paul's dick before entering the very same room where Paul came out of. "Valeria, you gotta have some of this!" Meaghan went in the room. Hel said nothing and smiled at Darius with a look that read: Do as I say and not as I do.

Darius started the engine, dialed Korin's number and then listened to the fifth ring before she picked up. "Hi..." he managed to blurt, tears streamed down his cheeks. "I'm ready to come home."

"Are you really? What makes you so sure that I want to have you back?"

"I don't know. I just know that I love you and I have this map in my hand that compels me to find you."

He waited for her pause.... "Well hurry up, Darius. You have three hours before Christmas is over. I'll be here waiting for you."

*****The End*******

(This also concludes the final chapter of the Chronicles of Darius Flesher...thanks for your support!)