X-men: Bast Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind shifted to Logan, and stayed there for a long while. Her thoughts played over their time together last night. It had beenwonderfulto finally have sex again after so many years. She couldn't remember why she had been crazy enough to swear off sex, to deny herself something she had enjoyed so very much...well, that wasn't true. She remembered exactly why, and it had been the right choice. She hadn't been ready for it, maybe not in all these years. Besides, she thought to herself, she had only sworn offactualsex...anything outside of intercourse was still fair game. And that had propelled her to explore other, pleasurable possibilities.

Her eyes flickered open and shut as the sunlight filtered in the room. Well, anyway, she had waited until she felt it was the right time. Apparently that was now. It felt right, and it was better than she remembered. Then again, Logan was more of a man than any guy she ever dated.

She turned her head to shield her eyes from the light and smiled. She couldn't remember it being so good. Even though it had been a very long time, she knew it was drastically different. Her mind played over some of the more deliciously pleasant moments of their evening together...hmmm.

Kia remembered suddenly that she needed to wash her carpet. She sat straight up in bed. She really needed to get that stain out before someone else noticed, especially someone who would know what it was. Shaking her head, she headed off to find the carpet cleaner.

End Ch.8

Please send all questions, comments, and critiques through the link below.