X-Men: Evolution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

"God, and ah thought guys were obsessed with boobs," Rogue grumbled.

Jean smiled as she swirled her tongue around Rogue's entire nipple. She clenched her hand around the breast as she alternated to other neglected breast. Low moans could be heard from Rogue as Jean continued to savor her breasts. After giving a few more swirls, Jeans tongue slowly trailed down Rogue's firm stomach. Jean wrapped her hands around Rogue's slim waist as her mouth paused at her belly button. Her tongue poked into Rogue's pale inny belly button. Rogue arched her back and moaned in the surprising amount of pleasure. Jean gave a few more laps before going further down. She shifted her entire body further down the bed, and leaned back in. Her hands pushed Rogue's legs apart. Her eyes lit up as she saw Rogue's glistening pussy. She wasted no time and gave it a long lick, bottom to top. Rogue let out a whimper of pleasure. However, instead of continuing the tongue work, Jean moved up and started to rework Rogue's belly button. Rogue let out another whimper, this from the shock.

"God damn tease," Rogue managed to whisper out as her heavy breathing continued.

As Jean once again swirled her tongue around Rogue's belly, she could feel the heat permeating from Rogue's soaked pussy. The warmth was driving Jean wild. She may have been trying to tease Rogue but all she did was tease herself more. In one swift movement, Jean brought herself back down and sunk her mouth around Rogue's pussy. Her tongue quickly parted the lips and twirled around. Rogue cried out. Every new sensation she felt up until this moment was nothing compared to Jean's lips on her pussy. Rogue closed her eyes as Jean started to flick her tongue across Rogue's swollen clit. Her mind was spinning. All she could focus on was the pleasure that was being given to long neglected pussy. Jean then wrapped her mouth around Rogue's pussy lips, jamming her tongue in and out. Jean redoubled her efforts as juices started to flow from Rogue's pussy. Rogue was now gasping for air, after she let out moan after moan.

"I, I'm so close!" Rogue managed to moan out.

However, just as she finished that sentence, Jean took her mouth away. Rogue moaned out from the loss of contact. She opened her eyes to see Jean fully upright, and sitting on her knees.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Rogue blurted out with a burning anger.

"Eh, I don't think I wanna do this anymore." Jean casually responded.

"No no no, get your tongue back in that pussy," Rogue demanded as she tried to pull Jean down.

Jean resisted.

"No sorry, I'm just not feeling it."

"Please, please I need to cum so badly, please!" Rogue begged.

"Ok, I guess I'll finish you off." Jean said as she finally gave in.

"Thank god," Rogue said as she lay back down and closed her eyes.

"But first, you need to promise me that you'll never go near Scott again," Jean purposed.

Rogue's eyes flew open.

"WHAT! Fuck you! I'll get with whoever I want!" Rogue screamed.

"Fine then," Jean shrugged. "I guess you don't want anymore of this then. " Jean then inserted two fingers into Rogue's pussy. Rogue let out a whimper of surprise.

"So, are you gonna stay away from him?" Jean asked as she started to rub the inside of Rogue's pussy. Rogue tried to fight her enjoyment.

"N..n..no." She managed to stammer out.

With her two fingers still inside, Jean moved her thumb up and started to caress Rogue's clit. Her entire body began to squirm under the pressure. She began to pant and moan as Jean jammed her fingers in and out, faster and faster.

"Change your mind yet `sugah'?" Jean grilled.

Rogue managed to partially open one eye and gazed at the red hair girl.

"God I hate you," Rogue gasped.

"I know," Jean smiled.

"Fine.I'll stay away from him," Rogue said as she finally caved in. "Just make me cum."

Jean smiled as she brought herself back down. She wrapped her hands around Rogue's thighs and once again buried her face in Rogue's wet pussy. This time, Rogue held Jean's head down, and began to grind her pussy against Jean's face. Jean slowly licked each side of Rogue's pussy, savoring the taste of it. Jean then fully extended her tongue and began to tongue fuck Rogue. Jean smiled and tried to hold back from laughing as she heard the grunts that Rogue made as she pleasured her. Rogue's entire body squirmed and wiggled as Jean's tongue darted inside of her tight pussy.

Then, the entire room fell silent. Rogue cried out as she exploded. Waves upon waves of pleasure spread throughout Rogue's young body. Her pussy was on fire. She could feel her juices as she exploded. Jean sucked her pussy until Rogue had totally flooded her mouth with her sweet pussy juices. Rogue's entire body shook violently as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

Jean climbed up Rogue's body and lay next to her. The two girls wrapped their arms around each other, and snuggled together. Eventually Rogue finally caught her breath and opened her eyes.

"That was the best orgasm I ever had." Rogue admitted as she stroked Jeans red hair.

"Glad to hear that.I might have to do it again sometime. If that's ok with you?" Jean purposed.

" Maybe," Rogue allowed. "But just so you know, I still hate you."

"I know," Jean smiled. She pulled Rogue in closer and took her into one last passionate kiss. The two soon drifted off to sleep, still naked and wrapped in each other's arms.

The End.. for now.