X-Men: Savage Land Scandal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers

His stomach felt like it would never settle, migrated to somewhere in his throat, and so he stayed flat on his back as the dust settled. Since none of the dinosaurs he'd seen on the way down had showed up with intent to eat him, he remained lying there. He took deep breaths. He exhaled fully. After several nauseous minutes, he felt his stomach be reeled in to its proper location. Once more, he could breathe without smelling bile.

Now feeling aches and pains, like he'd slept on his back wrong, Piotr sat up and assessed his situation. He could move all his limbs without any more pain than he felt keeping them still; his metal bones hadn't broken. Dented, maybe. His uniform, though, was a lost cause. Hitting the ground as he had, he must've busted through multiple layers of bedrock inches below the surface. That, coupled with his friction against the dirt, had rent the costume like a cat at curtains. All that was left were a few stripes and, thankfully, his boots. Even his shorts were gone, all that was left his utility belt. The Little Colossus, as he'd heard young Katya call it during some ribald speculation he sincerely wished he hadn't overheard, was lying in the dirt.

He'd needed to find some sort of pant-object before the others found him. Perhaps a grass-skirt? How did those Hawaiian girls make those? Before he could ponder it, he noticed there was a woman on the lip of his crater, crouched the way some of his more animalistic friends did—shoulders low, haunches up. A very pretty woman, at that.

Piotr covered herself as best he could, but even with both hands, it was difficult. His penis couldn't very well dwindle when it was made of metal. "Hello there. I am... I am Piotr Rasputin, of the X-Men."

She was staring at him intently. A bit unnervingly, actually. Her blue eyes seemed to dig into him, measuring him out in a million different ways. "I am Shanna."

"My pleasure to meet you, Shanna. I apologize for my state of dress..." Piotr tried to get to his feet, but found the ground sliding away under him. Metal could be very slippery. He dropped onto his back.

In a flash, Shanna had scurried down the crater to him. She held out her hand. "May I touch you?"

She meant to help him up? Piotr doubted she would do much good, but decided to spare her feelings. Hoping his left forearm was enough to cover himself, he offered his right hand. "Thank you, Miss Shanna."

She brushed it aside and grabbed onto his manhood quite firmly. Piotr could do little more than let out a surprised groan.

***

Shanna felt hot.

It'd started a few weeks ago. She'd begun to feel a sort of twitch between her legs in idle moments, a spark, a slickness. It was most especially present when she woke up, not remembering her dreams. Then it'd begun to haunt her waking hours too, most especially when she was with Zar. Before, she'd known that he fancied her, but it more amused her than anything else, much like some of the soldiers' clumsy attempts to see her naked. She enjoyed playing dumb to their intentions, once Dr. Elsa had explained what they were after. But when the heat started, she couldn't help wondering at the jokes. She had never had a 'good hard reaming' as Private Marshall said when he thought she couldn't hear. What if she liked it? What if shereallyliked it?

She also began to notice Zar's body—long, lean, and his face... warm and cute. She did like cute. She might not fawn over it, like the soldiers did when they spotted the odd koala bear, but she could appreciate it. It seemed the important bits were between the legs, but she would much rather look at Zar's face while those parts did their work than any other's.

Now she saw 'Piotr' and the heat flushed through her. It'd simmered when she was with Zar, boiled over when she was with Dr. Elsa, but now... he was so big... and his metal gleamed so beautifully... and he was sobig...

As soon as he gave permission, she touched his cock. It was just as hard to the touch as it looked, even harder than the dinosaur tooth had been. And it was cold. As cool and smooth as the bedsheets had been when Dr. Elsa had taught her pleasure. She rubbed it, but his face remained more confused than anything else. It didn't change the way Zar's had. She rubbed harder, squeezed harder, then with all her might. It must've been hard for a man of metal to feel her through such thick skin.

Gratifyingly, he moaned as she gripped his cock like she meant to crush it. His mouth opened in even-more-shocked surprise. She felt an urge to kiss him that lingered on, but knew there was no way he could feel the same bites and licks she had used on Elsa through his metal skin. That was fine by her. She didn't think she had the hang of kissing yet.

But it didn't matter. All that mattered was his cock, long and thick and so big Shanna's hand could barely fit around it. It felt like one of the big metal pipes that the soldiers had salvaged for their aqueduct system, only contoured and even veined like Zar's had been. And it was throbbing, throbbing metal, alive and yet cool and chilling. Maybe it could put out her fire.

She reached down with her other hand and felt his scrotum—something she had meant to do with Zar, but never managed before his ejaculation. Piotr's balls, obviously, were metal. Great big ball bearings rolling around in a curved chrome container. She squeezed them equally hard and Piotr pounded in her palm. She thought she could smell his arousal, that male musk, even through the armor. Her nostrils flared as she breathed it in. She wouldn't wait any longer. She wouldn't let him flee as Zar had. She would trap him inside her.

Piotr's cock was already standing up like a stake pointed out of the ground, but Shanna held it in place anyway as she parted her legs, flashing her reddening pussy under her loincloth, and crouched down onto that metal pole she hadn't been able to take her eyes off since it dropped out of the sky.

***

Piotr decided he was wrong. He hadn't survived the fall. He had died and gone to heaven.

***

It hurt, just a little, just enough to excite her, like first blood in a fight. With all her physical exertion, Shanna's hymen had been destroyed long ago. Dr. Elsa's enthusiastic use of the dinosaur tooth had proven it. But still, Shanna was dwarfed by the man, and those proportions continued to their sex organs. Shanna felt a little like she was trying to swallow a cucumber, taking him inside her.

Then she took the first inch and it felt good. So good. The only thing that could possibly feel better would bemore.

Dr. Elsa had said things to her during their lesson, whispered things in German, but Shanna had been much too busy to translate. Still, she thought she knew what men would want to hear. "I like your cock," she said, sinking onto Piotr, feeling him sink into her. "I liked feeling it in my hand." She couldn't stop a sharp intake of breath from interrupting her. He felt so big inside her that it was impossible to get used to. She kept feeling hissize. "I like feeling it in my cunt. Ilovefeeling it in my cunt."

"Boize moi!" Piotr gasped. He had locked his hands onto his thighs as she took him inside herself, worried that if he tried to touch her, his great strength would cause her harm, but he couldn't resist anymore. He grabbed onto her wide hips, squeezing hard enough to bruise even with the hasty care he took.

It had been months since he'd had a woman, not since Russia, where he'd always been shy and awkward, but at least he spoke the language. With American women, he was constantly flustered, constantly on edge. He had heard stories of Western promiscuity, but had known better than to expect a woman would just rub up against him and demand his penis, large as it was. Butthis—yes, this was just fine. The only problem was the torture of only a few inches of his cock knowing her wonderful tightness, while the rest of him throbbed in misery. He needed more of her... all of her.

"If you love feeling me inside you," he gasped hoarsely, "this will be an answer to your prayers!"

He stood up, shifting one giant hand to clasp Shanna's ample buttocks, easily supporting her with those five thick fingers, while his other hand splayed on her back, stretching from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. He forced those voluptuous breasts against his face; even if all he could feel was their warmth, it was still more than enough. And he let gravity pull Shanna down his upthrust cock, his huge chest rumbling with contentment as he felt her fit him like a glove.

Shanna, for her part, clasped her arms around Piotr's thick back, as if trying to hold herself up from falling further into that deep impalement. But whatever urge of self-preservation had caused her to try, she overcame it. Her hands only streaked down his metal back as she took inch after inch, finding herself stretched further and painfully further. "I like it!" she declared, wiggling her hips to try and get him inside her faster. It worked.

Shanna had faced raptors that towered over her, T-rexes that could step on her, brontosauruses that didn't even notice her. For the first time, she felt small. Powerless. Overwhelmed. For some reason, she didn't care. Perhaps it was her own sense of self, her instinctual knowledge that she could handle him if it came to that. Perhaps it was the sense of kindness and care Piotr radiated, even as he entered. Perhaps it was just that she loved the feeling of her tight cunt stretching to take a throbbing ten-inch dick.

"I like it!" Shanna said again as Piotr bucked his huge thighs, relentlessly stabbing himself higher into Shanna's sucking pussy. It was all she could say, all she could think. He was so big and cool and her pussy was so tight and hot. It was a perfect match. She looked down, mouth hanging open, to watch in disbelief and a little triumph as her pussy lips stretched to hide his gleaming cock within. It was disappearing at a steady rate; she was devouring him bite by bite. The pain was intense, but the pleasure was well worth it. Soon, she'd have all of him. Every last bit.

"I like it too," Piotr said slowly, feeling compelled to say something after Shanna had repeated her simple litany half-a-dozen times. "I like your tight cunt and big tits and—and—" That had about exhausted his vocabulary for the moment. "Your pretty hair!"

Hearing his sweet words, Shanna also felt compelled to respond in kind. "You're so big!" she said, her monotone voice dropping away to leave a sense of wonder. "You're enormous. I can't believe how big you are. I can feel how big you are but I can't believe it." She would've wrapped her legs around him, as she had to Dr. Elsa several times to most pleasurable effect, but she didn't seem to be able to move them at the moment.

His hands returned to her buttocks, squeezing so hard they would've caused her pain if she hadn't been genetically engineered, jerking her up and down on the last few inches of his cock. They wouldn't go in, the size and length too much even for Shanna, but she had a great feel of fun trying. Piotr held back just enough to keep the pain manageable and the pleasure overwhelming.

She let go entirely, arms spread, dropping back into his grip, her torso dipping backwards and her hair almost reaching the ground. Every inch of her sheath seemed to be stretched around Piotr. Her cunt was burning as it never had before. When she looked up, she could see her reflection in Piotr's broad, argent chest—hair wild, eyes dilated, one breast slipping out of her top to show an achingly hard nipple. Every inch of her sexual and wild. Dr. Elsa at her moment of orgasm, all three of them, was just a pale reflection of Shanna at that moment. Even to her own eyes, she looked like a wild animal. She looked like a wanton whore. She looked... satisfied.

"Come," she ordered, surprising to hear the level of desperation in her once-cool voice. She sounded like a different person. "Come inside me!"

And those four words were enough to snap Piotr out of it. He remembered his private talk with the Professor, the concern about staying in metal in his everyday life, the chance of causing damage unintentionally. Even during lovemaking to a woman of superstrength. He was a man of steel, yes, but she might be a woman of Kleenex. The Professor had gently suggested that he attempt masturbation in his metal form to see how powerful his ejaculation would be, but no matter how understanding Xavier had been, Piotr couldn't bear the thought of having to explain some orgasmic damage to his room. Now, he remembered he had no way to know what would happen if he came in Shanna.

Desperately, he forced himself to downshift back to flesh. His body resisted him, but he was too experienced at his transformation not to have his way. In an instant, he was skin and muscle once more.

"No!" Shanna cried suddenly, opening her eyes to find her orgasm slipping away. Piotr's change had taken at least an inch off his cock, and now he could bury it balls-deep in Shanna. She trembled with pleasure, even as she rued the mixture of hot and cold that she had found so pleasurable. His ordinary flesh was warm, too warm, rubbing against her with great friction, making her feverish and humid. Before she'd been in a sauna, now she was in a stove. It was too much. Too hot. She needed more time to get used to this.

But it was time she didn't have. Piotr had been able to stay hard for so long because his metal skin decreased his sensitivity. Suddenly, feeling his bare cock being squeezed tightly within Shanna, every inch of him lovingly embraced, Piotr could not hold back. It was all he could do to keep standing as his load exploded from deep within him, to deep within Shanna.

With fat, steady gulps he spurted into Shanna, filling her almost enough to finish her off. But the sticky, fluid feeling was similarly too new for Shanna to take in. She panted away her ecstasy as Piotr slowly worked himself out of Shanna, gasping hotly as his cock finally emerged to slap wetly against his thigh. A dumb smile covered his face as he set Shanna down and then succumbed to his own exhaustion. Lying back against the crater walls and sighing happily.

A moment later, he opened his eyes to look at Shanna. She had adjusted her top to cover herself once more.

"Was that alright?" he asked bashfully, somewhat embarrassed now to have changed in mid-stream despite her wishes. Still, it couldn't have made that much of a difference, could it?

"I expected as much," Shanna offered noncommittally. She was considering using the dinosaur tooth, but the strange and not unpleasant feel of his sap inside her was too strange and new to transition into pleasure. Already, the great ecstasy she'd been building to was fading to fond memory. She needed someone else to help her find it, just as Dr. Elsa had helped her after the unsatisfactory episode with Zar. "Do you have any friends?"

"Yes. Quite a few, in fact. Do you have somewhere we could all meet up? A home, or village?"

Shanna nodded. She didn't trust this outsider with the location of the fortress, not yet, but she could take him to the Fall People. They would be far more hospitable anyway. And perhaps one of those friends would be suitable to quell the heat that she could feel rising within her again.

Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers
12