X-Men: Savage Land Scandal Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma Frost and Tessa feel the power of mesmerism.
7k words
4.75
15.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,580 Followers

It was finally happening. Shanna looked down between her legs, almost in disbelief. Her cunt had not caught fire, nor was it flashing like a storm holding lightning inside, yet it felt like both these things and more. All because of the boy... the man... between her thighs.

Zar, with his bright eyes and wispy hair and that smile that made her heart quicken, all now coming against her sex,licking herlike a savory treat. She was making such sounds, sounds she had never made with Colossus or the Wolverine, and that was why his smile was so sweet—he liked it when she felt good.

Everything was lost then but the pooling heat within her cunt. She felt once more as she had with Dr. Elsa, but it was not woman's work anymore. This was a man doing this to her—virile, fertile, life-giving. She let loose a warrior's scream, muscles tensing, hips jerking upward as shegushedfor him. Zar kept licking her through waves of climax, her fluids copious and sweet, trying to drown his insatiable appetite.

When Shanna awoke from the blackness of her pleasure, one of his hands was on her breasts (smearing the evidence Logan left of their rough play) and the other's fingers were inside her, alongside his tongue. He twisted her nipple and slid inside her folds and rubbed at her clit, learning her pleasures as he inflicted them.

"Curl—curl your fingers inside me. Find the place... my place..."

Wonder of wonders, he did. He found the territory claimed by her own exploring fingers, where not even Dr. Elsa had ventured. Her flesh was his. It changed to suit him, swelled, flushed, wettened, and finally, obediently, she came for him. Rained upon her own thighs and his handsome face, lethimmoan at the taste of her.

Her hands were in his hair now, his hands at her bottom, lifting her to his mouth like a fine dish. He smiled as she moaned anew. Then fingers went back inside her, his smile at her clit, and she clenched down on those fingers so hard it hurt her, a wet hurt, she was wet under her ass and down her legs and up to her belly button and across his face where he kissed her as her cunt went sweet and a little pained and very, verywet.

She kissed him back without hesitation, a cleansing, sucking away the wetness she'd gifted him with. His cock was hard and strong, and the way he stroked it was a question, but she knew her cunt was too sore for it to be good. Instead, she pulled his hand away, sank to her knees, and returned the worship he had shown her.

It was not as lengthy. As soon as her mouth opened, he hammered himself inside andburst, giving her much to swallow. Still, she swirled her tongue over the softening muscle, left his hips jerking and raw, and then embraced him to let Zar hear the fond whisper of his name. It was all her lips could release after they'd sobbed out so much pleasure.

She collapsed there, in his arms, and as Logan had said, luckily, they were in a bathhouse. He carried them to a great pool of water and they both sunk under its surface, the blue soothing and cool. Both came up for air at the same time. A loofah floated between them. Zar took it.

The same worship, a different prayer. He cleansed her of all Logan's seed. She didn't want it anymore, didn't need it. She needed his touch, running guilelessly over her breasts, feeling their firm weight. She moaned with the tensing and tingling of her nipples, and he dipped down her stony stomach to the triangle of her sex. That he washed very thoroughly.

She, in turn, scooped up water in her cupped hands and anointed him, bathed him with her bare fingers, the soapy water dripping from them. His left hand retracted daringly from the loofah, still running it in circles over her body, but with the other hand massaging her soap-slick flesh, rubbing the lather in.

Shanna responded in kind, taking his limp cock, easing back the foreskin, gently washing the head and empty balls. She released it only to turn around and have him wash her shoulders, her back, her ass. When neither of them could take it anymore, they clinched together, kissed, and sunk into the water. Letting it rinse them clean.

When they came up for air, Shanna had no desire for anything but Zar's embrace. She coiled herself, kittenish, against his chest as he opened either of the bath's sluicegates and let the fresh water run over them both.

"My sex is clean now," she said sleepily. "For your tongue and cock."

"And fingers." He chuckled, in a mood where all is forgiving. "Don't forget my fingers."

"I will never forget your fingers. My man. My Zar." Flesh soothed by the warm water and cleaned assiduously of Logan's mark, she fell with Zar as he sat against the edge of the bath, holding her in his arms like he meant to carry her away. Shanna rested her head against his chest. She could hear his heart from ten feet away, but skin to skin, its beat crashing into her ears, it was an entire world.

His hands lazily stroked her body—not with lust, but with comfort. A sense of belonging. He didn't need to say anything.

"I never knew I could feel this warm," Shanna said, her voice barely enough to stir the water beneath her mouth. "I've felt it before—sparks when I look at you, when I think of you. But this—you're the sun, Zar. You end my darkness. I will bear your children."

He knew enough to say yes. Why not? Who else could he possibly want?

"Good," she said, facing him with a smile brighter than he'd ever seen on her. "Good." She took his arms by the wrists and pinned them against the rim of the bath, spreading his body for her to straddle.

As she sank onto him, he felt the world shake.

It took the screams from outside for him to realize that wasn't Shanna.

***

"God, this place looks like Glenn Beck's summer home," Emma said of the Nazi bunker.

Tessa dutifully laughed, though it was the hacky sort of joke her computer mind could've written while running Crysis 3. It didn't even make sense. If this were an inviting location that happened to have Nazi regalia, yes, then you could comment on confusing it for a far-right summer home, but everything was concrete and dank, spider-webs, dried blood—skeletons, even, like a Halloween haunted house.

Still, she followed Emma through the bunker's flooded corridors, trying to move her bare feet around the many puddles, and especially trying not to brush her nude body againstanything. Emma had requisitioned her clothes, so Tessa was on the look-out for—

There. A lab coat was hanging from a rack on a tilted door. She picked it up, looked it over, deemed it satisfactory, shook it out, and quickly covered herself. Emma looked back at her with almost disappointment in her eyes. "Leaving behind your nudist ways so quickly, Tessa? I would've held out for something a little more flattering. That white does nothing to bring out your eyes..." With a glamorous flip of her hair, Emma was facing front against and marching off, leading with the breasts Tessa's catsuit hadn't been able to zip up over. "Come, Tessa. I've got a birthday present for you."

Tessa followed. Dutifully. "My birthday was three months and four days ago. You shushed me when I tried to tell you."

Emma waved her hand dismissively. "Pish-tosh. I never forget anything. I simply don't care. But Idohave a birthday present for you, my dear Tessa."

The corridor opened out onto a copper walkway, overseeing a vast empty space. Emma, a three-year veteran of a modeling contract, splayed herself against the catwalk's railing, legs spread, arms akimbo, ass out. Tessa felt herselfheat. Emma must've been psychically interfering with her again.

"Behold, my lovely. The remnants of Project Vengeance." Tessa joined Emma on the catwalk, looking down on a storehouse of glass columns. Inside each, cloudy water and organic tissue—everything from fetuses to full-grown adults, each female, each blonde, each beautiful. Emma was staring at one in particular. "I can't wait until this one misbehaves. Imagine giving that ass a good spanking..."

"What is this place?" Tessa asked.

"A tiresome last-ditch effort by the Nazis to restart WW2. Clones, Tessa. Of the finest stock the Aryan race had to offer. We'll simply tinker with the formula a little. Introduce the X-gene from our owntrulyperfect DNA, and suddenly have an army of young mutants to educate, to raise, to lead into the birth of a new empire." Emma kissed Tessa's cheek sweetly. "You're going to be the perfect mother—and you'd better get used to calling me Daddy."

"Emma, that's..." Even with a thesaurus in her brain, Tessa was lost for words. "Really something."

Emma patted her on the back. "I know! I know. Don't worry if it's a bit much to handle at first, darling, I don't expect you to be a visionary like me. Just see if you can tidy this place up while I find you some more suitable garments. As is, this is no place to start a family."

Emma looked over Tessa with a girlish charge of excitement in her eyes. Victorious, desired, and well-loved, she was like a new person.

"On second thought, let's leave the clean-up to the natives. I'd hate for those clever hands to go coarse."

Tessa knew enough of Emma's methods to know what she intended. "Slave labor...? Mistress?" She added the last word in an attempt to mollify. "Isn't that a little déclassé?"

"I'll pay them at least as much as Wal-Mart would. Maybe they like Beanie Babies. I was so sure those would be worth something..." With an exhale, she switched to child-like glee. "It's so nice here. The city has it beat on shopping, but oh, all those millions of people—and their thousands of thoughts. I get the most awful headaches, Tessa, you wouldn't understand. But without them, my power extends for miles. I'm my own empire."

"I'm happy for you," Tessa said and wondered if she meant it. Even though she hated Emma.

The White Queen took her hands. "Let's go exploring. Maybe they have a Hitler clone somewhere..."

"We could shave his moustache off."

"And they say I'm the mind reader."

***

Karl Lycos's pang of conscience quickly gave way to Sauron's confidence, his relish. Yes... yes, how could he regret taking the dark-skinned one, especially when she showed such pleasure at his attention? He wasSauron, king among mutants, and all that mattered was more. Giving the gift of his pleasure to more willing wantons like the so-called goddess, and taking the gift of their mutant power for himself. How many 'X-Men' lamented their power? Wouldn't they be happier if he took it for himself? Wouldn't they all be happier ifhewas in charge?

Stretching his wings to catch the wind and the sunlight, he let his body become attuned to the mutant radiation that had invaded this paradise. There was a great mass of it in the Fall People's village, but he knew what that was. The X-Men. He could not be drawn into conflict with them, not while his form still stunk of that fool Lycos. He needed smaller portions—more paeans to his invulnerability.

And he detected them. Two, powerful but isolated. Fitting, challenging prey for a supreme predator like himself. With a mighty flap, he propelled himself into the air current that would take him to the Nazis' abandoned bunker.

***

What they found was, safe to say, better than Hitler. The base's commander had a lavishly appointed bedroom, its mahogany wood and Turkish carpets safe from the bunker's degradation. Tessa almost squealed when she saw it. Emma, ever dignified, simply sunk onto the four-poster bed.

"Civilization. At last." She patted the mattress beside her. "Lay with me, Tessa. I want to cuddle."

"Again?" Tessa asked sarcastically.

Emma didn't know it, but she pouted. "You know that I'm a very giving, generous lover. It's just that you're so often a naughty bitch who needs her tight ass pounded."

Despite her words, she held out her hand invitingly. Tessa took it and was pulled to the bed. Barely had her head hit the pillow when Emma slid over her, supporting herself with an arm on the other side of Tessa, rising over her. Brushing at Tessa's lab coat, she drew it open like a maid removing a layer of dust from a vase.

"I can feel everything, Tessa." Her hand slipped between Tessa's legs, more possessive than pleasuring. "Down in the sweltering swampland—" Tessa made a face. "The Sun Empire's army approaches." Emma walked her fingers over Tessa's belly. She laughed, ticklish. "The Fall People go about their precious little lives—oh, I think one just lost his virginity, that's special." Her forefinger slid the rest of the way up the nape of Tessa's left breast to her rapidly stiffening nipple. "And here, just outside of town, Storm is telling that tight-assed Cyclops—my, they have such precious names, don't they?—that his girlfriend is a whore." Emma's finger circled the tiny bud as it turned to stone. "His girlfriend and his best friend fucked each other, the poor dear. His head's all abuzz. He's trying so hard to be a good leader and disassociate from the whole mess, but oh, he wants to slap the taste out of little Ororo's mouth and call her a liar. He wants to shake Jeannie until she tells him why she doesn't love him more. Ah, what a dark, twisted mind our opposition is hiding. It almost makes him interesting..."

Emma leaned down, kissed Tessa's 'swamplands' quite warmly, then licked up over her belly button. "He so wants a fight, a mission, both. Something to put all his rage and confusion into and lucky him. God loves mutants. Here's the Sun Empire." Another kiss and Emma broke off to massage her temples, resting the back of her head on Tessa's toned stomach. Tessa obligingly moved to rub Emma's shoulders as well. "Now they're all fighting. The Fall People, the Sun Empire, the X-Men... for all our mutant brethren's power, they don't have the numbers. And they're not killers, not all of them. Not except for the midget and our dear Jeannie. One by one, the slings and arrows are finding their mark. Oh! Shanna is making a quite exciting little run at the Sun Empire's leader. Dear me... but her little boyfriend is in trouble. He managed to unseat one of the triceratops riders, but now a pack of leashed Velociraptors have him cornered. Oh, good, there's Shanna to save him. If only she hadn't left herself vulnerable. A club to the back of the head. How primitive. Oh, this is depressing, Tessa. Cheer me up?"

As Emma's assistant, Tessa was meant to be single-minded in her duties, especially those personally assigned to her by the White Queen. So it was no wonder that she didn't notice the intruder in the room until his shadow fell over them. The shadow of a creature all wings and scales, topped off with a pair of baleful yellow eyes overlooking a sharp beak that seemed to sneer at them despite obviously lacking any human expression.

"Ah, you are intimate with each other. How interesting, my little beauties. How very interesting. That will make you all the better subjects ofSauron, master of evil. And give you all the more surprise when you see what pleasure the manhood ofSauroncan bring you."

Oh look, literally a sexist dinosaur,Tessa said. Or tried to say. She could not speak. She could not move. She could barely think. A new heat, above and beyond what touching Emma had done, now permeated her.

Emma,she sent to her mistress, using their psychic link.What's happening?

Nothing, child, nothing. He's just using his mutant power of mesmerism to freeze our bodies. I suspect he'll be penetrating us soon enough.

So what are you waiting for? Mind-blast him!

Let's not be hasty. I want to see where he's going with this.

Where he's going? Mistress, he's going to have his way with us!

Yes, and won't that be interesting?

Tessa was still able to move her head, somewhat, though not too quickly or too violently. She looked at Emma and followed her gaze down Sauron's crudely humanoid body, down to the loincloth wrapped around his waist.

Though composed of ample cloth, it could not quite cover the phallus that dangled between Sauron's legs, and was slowly rising.

You must be joking.

Emma smirked.Don't worry, Tessa dear, I wouldn't think of allowing such a thing inside me.

Good!

Not without making sure it'll fit. You go first, dear. If it gets into your loose, whorish vagina, perhaps it will make it into mine.

Yeah, right.

Don't be a hater, my lovely. I just had a vaginal rejuvenation last year and I haven't had sex with any black men since!

As they conversed at the speed of thought, Sauron was in motion. He pulled the drapes that Emma had instructed Tessa to open, throwing the room into a soft darkness. It didn't last. The mutant's eyes lit up, shifting from yellow to red, a glow that warmed the room like a fireplace in winter. Tessa felt the flickering ray of his vision fall upon her lap, where Emma's fingers stroked idly, inviting his gaze.

As disconcerting as it was, Tessa started to relax. Now she could barely see Sauron's reptilian face in the shadows beyond his eyes, so there was nothing to be frightened of. She knew it was his mesmerism at work, but it was Emma's will to give into it. And he did have a big cock—that is, if she could take it, it would definitely prove her loyalty to Emma. She might even be advanced to Black Queen. Then she could get some real intelligence for Professor X...

His voice came in a rich, deep tone that could comfort anyone. "Look into the eyes ofSauron... see how they catch the light? See how theyarethe light?"

At the sound of it, Tessa leaned back into the pillow's embrace and Emma's grip. It was nice to relax after the stress of walking naked through Jurassic Park... "Yes... they are... aren't they?"

"Yes... look into my eyes... steady gaze as you behold their wonder... but do not exert any unnatural effort. Simply concentrate on my light. Do not remove your gaze. Not for an instant. No. No, it feels toorightto look away, does it not? It relaxes you."

"Yes," Tessa replied hesitantly, Emma's questing fingers urging her on. "It relaxes me."

"Itdoesrelax you. You are relaxing until you are completely at ease. Now there are no tensions to harry you. You are under my control. Under my control you are safe, you are cared for, you are loose, comfortable, and completelyrelaxed."

"Yes." Tessa smiled blithely. "Yes, completely relaxed."

Tessa had the impression of a smile from Sauron, though clearly his protruding beak could not form one. Still, she knew she had pleased him, and this pleased her.

"Good.Good. Now that we're all relaxed, why don't you introduce yourselves to me?"

"I am Tessa," she said gamely. "And my friend is Emma Frost."

"Charmed," Emma said wryly, playing along only to a point.

Sauron did not notice, lost in his ready control of Tessa. "Tell me,Tessa,were you a virgin before you met Ms. Frost?"

"Yes. Yes, I was."

Emma's voice rang in Tessa's mind:I knew it. And yet you became my little whore so quickly. Top marks, my dear.

Sauron too watched the reactions play across Tessa's blank face, the blink of an eye and the twitch of her lips. "She took your virginity?"

"Yes."

And enjoyed it.

"How?"

Tell him.

Tessa could not bring herself to refuse either of them. She didn't have the strength. Her body had relaxed until she only had enough energy to breathe. To breathe and to listen. She looked back into his eyes, stiffening slightly, and spoke. Her voice was now an airy monotone.

"I was working as one of the Hellfire Club's secretaries when she told me I would be shadowing her that morning. I had to go to her room. I saw her getting dressed and there was a strap-on under her clothes. She wore it all day; I accompanied her everywhere and she never took it off. I could see its outline sometimes."

Zev95
Zev95
1,580 Followers