X-Men: Silver Will Turn to Gold

Story Info
Time out of mind.
2.6k words
4
10k
1
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Characters portrayed in the following are not mine and I did not create them.

*

Silver Will Turn To Gold:

Stumbling back into the draughty bedchamber, our clothes flung through the air, we hit the bed, her bum on the mattress as she spreads backward, letting me invade the personal space. The door slams behind us, giant iron-hinged oak, fluttering candleflame making the room dance. We're drunk on wine. My body is on fire, Sage is curling around me like a python, black tresses stroking the sides of my cheeks as we kiss. Tasting of tea leaves, dark, misty. An aroma. Musk. I can't hardly see. The curtains billow, sounds of revelling civvies beneath the balcony, pissed on mead and all the other soapy dishwater the servants are handing out. Feel a pinch on my ass, turning to the girl I wonder what's distracted me. Just the randomness of the situation. Camelot. Middle ages or some such. In a lake in one time, out in another. Only with this lot. My hands wander down over the strap on her suit, unhitching the clasp, dragging it off to free her chest and feeling my heart catch in my throat as she carries on stripping. Gloves, belts, shoes, socks -- my attire mostly -- adorn the stone; her fingers reach for my tie, I almost choke, she's being rough, but manage to get the loop up and over my head. I really wouldn't care if it snapped. Not like this. I cannot even believe this is happening.

Out of her vocal cords comes a keening sound and I feel my head coaxed toward her neck, hands clamping round mine to drag me on top of her. Landing on the mattress fully, my weight pressing down on her, she helps undo the buttons of my white shirt, several beheaded. They scatter on the stone. She nibbles my ear, grazing against the stubble, and my erection pulses beneath my trousers and even as I'm thinking how hard I am I get pulled deeper into her body, pressing it into the groove of her thigh and crotch. So horny right now. Could fuck a drinks machine. Hands go to the slow shaking of her breasts as she works on unzipping me. Her eyes never leave her digits, so focussed on procedure and result. If she's aware of my intentions, she doesn't show. I see a momentary glazing of the pupils as I start pawing her tits, being rough with her black bra still on, and eventually working my way past the material to the flesh inside. Almost miss a beat as fingers slide over the bulge in my boxers -- she's working fast -- and raise my head from the view to meet her gaze. Sloppy wet kissing, smoothing and stroking over parts we've waited so long to get to. Her skin is soft, a contrast to her blunt personality, like a Mondrian beneath matt glass. I cannot wait to get into her pants, I ache so hard. But biting my lip with her white teeth brings my brain back to reality. There is still a ways to go, and hopefully it's all going to be as good as the end sprint.

'You going to fuck me, Wisdom?' She asks.

Working on the string keeping her trousers on, I grunt a reply, to which her breathing heightens, skin goosebumps.

Ha, success! I whip off her trousers, these two beautiful white legs sliding out. How can she not keep these on show all the time? The blood in my veins is heated now, however cold it is outside, so she doesn't reel when I dip to her thighs, keeping hold as I retreat off the bed to discard my torn shirt. What she does do is get up and unclip the bra at the back letting it peel away fully, and attacking my fly proper. She seems eager. Whatever's behind my fly is the only thing that matters to her. Shutting sight off for a minute I feel her making her way through the flimsy material to my cock, wrapping round it and drawing it out for the world to see. Her expression turns to sudden lusty determination, no smile, no grimace, a new fire has been lit inside. Lips parting, she lets me slide into her mouth, dragging the skin back, over my cockhead and right to the back of her throat. She proceeds to motion over me and I cannot help but stare in a drunken stupor. There's a line somewhere deep within me, very aware of it when we kissed downstairs, that's been suddenly connected to a mooring in her. I know how this goes. It gets tauter and tauter, boiling the insides of my balls and making me so hard even the cool of her mouth can't stop the rush and before I know what's happening I feel the stirrings of my orgasm. Her fist pulses up and down, touching the base of my cock and wetting my hair with the saliva from her tongue. Another finger presses just behind my balls, a small spot that triggers a violent storm inside my sack. Sage knows what she's doing. I'm going to come any minute. Her mouth makes a wet sound against my skin; my hands, lost in the delirium of this, rest on the back of her head, waiting to cup her breasts when later I rock into her on the bed. I'm stalling for time. I've never had head this good. She'll bring me off any second. She doesn't stop or slow, not when I grunt and groan, not when I say: I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, no she doesn't stop, her lips reddened from pressure, her eyes closed and throat moaning so low I'm not sure she's actually making the noise and then with the clasp of her fist and a groan in my lungs it's happening, I'm hearing the rush in my ears, the bubbling up from my sack and I'm shooting, shooting in her mouth, her lips closed, never missing a shot, fist pumping it out of me, my voice ragged, coming, coming, coming in her mouth. Oh, Christ.

I stagger. She swallows with a wipe over her lips with the back of her hand. My vision's gone blurry. Only thought running through my head is pussy. I need her cunt. Her voice, guttural becomes clear in my head. '...want you to lick me.'

I'm tugged to her, not really aware of our kissing, but tasting myself suddenly and thinking, woah, that's what it's like? before I'm on the bed with her, straddled by her, watching as she runs her hands up from her knickers, over her breasts and into her hair. The candlelight flickers the image into darkness, lighting the shine of sweat patterned on her chest. I already feel the hardness coming back. Cannot wait. Cannot wait.

Her mouth falls open as she begins to stroke her damp slit through the thin slip of material. I watch hypnotised. Swaying gently. Hair undone and cascading over her shoulders. Those small but blatant black tattoos, like kestrel talons streaking down from the far corner of each eye. A hand inside herself, parting her knickers at the apex of her legs. I see it glisten. Aman iman. Throat running dry. She groans, head back, seeing the wrist bend and flex with each run into the groove. Caressing the small dark pearl. Salty. Torture. I've had enough, I shove her off, catching her by surprise -- remarkable for Sage -- and her head splashes into the pillows as I kick off my trousers completely and come to rest between her outstretched legs. They bend up around me, feet flat on the covers, forming a kind of mountain range while I take in the view. She is about to dissolve. I ravage her mound, never quite dipping in when her cries raise, never quite touching the part she wants. Unknown, probably, her thighs quiver, she is vibrating like a saucepan in the microwave. Electric arcs shooting off her, bout ready to explode. My thumb reaches into her cleft, just to the side of her labia, digging in and smoothing out, massaging her bum and threatening to enter it just as I take to her clit with my lips. She writhes and moans, throaty and low. Going to make me come just listening to her. Name spilling from her lips. I smile (as much as you can when your teeth have her between them and you can't be violent with something like that because then she really will be writhing). Unghhh, she cries. Aaaaahhaaa. Yes, Sage, I've got you now, damn it. My lips capture her and I roll her clit around like a gobstopper, noticing all the while her hands have been grabbing at her own tits. I love that. Pryde used to do it too. Bit rougher, mind.

'Oh, ohhh don't stop...'

She's never this vocal even when you're having a conversation with her.

Cunt clamping, my work working, she's dancing around like my puppet. 'Aaaaah! Aaaah!' I stick my finger in, knuckle deep, finding that little ridge of muscle that is mostly smooth but reveals its tense cracks when a girl's on the edge. She wobbles off the bed, my head is going at it like I'm bobbing for apples and she lets out a sob, shaking, a sudden tensing of her cunt, her legs clamping my shoulders in place and then heels over and into my spine. 'I'm... coming...' It runs down from her entrance -- only a little -- and past her asshole. She's got the nicest ass I think I've ever seen. And lying there for a minute, her breath regained, she closes her eyes and lets out a moan. Doesn't look affectionate, we're only in this for the fuck, but it sure looks like she hasn't had someone do that for ages. All your own dedication can't compare to that of another lead.

Hair prickles as I realise she's fingering the back of my scalp. Tickling me. Her face is angled down past her shoulder, watching my reaction. I can see a smile...? 'That it?' She asks.

'What more do you want?'

'The main event. I want you to fuck me.'

I crawl upward, face level; we kiss. Both dry-mouthed now. Her blowjob was one of the best I've had.

I'm ready just thinking about it.

She seems to know. 'You're lucky, I'll let you do it again.'

'Do what?'

'I didn't bring any protection Wisdom. I don't plan on having a baby.'

'...'

'So it's got to go somewhere hasn't it.' She looks at me, coy. 'If you're really lucky, you can spray me.'

Oh Jesus Christ.

I'm only just aware I've been stroking myself since she said it.

'C'mere. Let me do that...' She takes me in hand, rubbing back and forth. It's gone purple.

I balance myself and she feeds me in, like a pencil through blu-tack. Heated, soft but slightly resistant because she's so damn tight. My balls tense at the thought of coming inside her. All that stickiness, shooting in and leaking out because there's no room. She hisses something, I don't register. Just a thick, slovenly misty wet fuck. Hair splayed out over the pillow, black loose tresses which ruffle as I run my fingers through them. We kiss, still drunk. Cannot remember when I've had so much fun. That joyride in Turin when I nearly lost my arm? No. There was no slick brunette with legs like a showjumper. Her hand grabs hold of my ass, tugging roughly as the other lays against my spine reflexively stretching. Teeth sink into my collarbone. Her eyes are clenched shut. I feel every muscle in her belly contracting around my cock buried inside her. She wobbles underneath me, a repeated pounding into her crotch while I perch with one hand and invade her privates with the other. I'm running over her clit again, pinching as she squeals uncontrollably -- maybe being to rough -- and with a small glob of saliva that gets scraped off her left tit, massaging it round the bud in a small circle. Her body is pushed back into the pile of covers and pillows, I'm being forceful while feeling the burn in my nuts. She groans and I fuck and fuck and fuck till she's red. Movements become erratic, my mind unfocussed. Her body seems to have this debilitating power over me, sending my senses out the window whenever we get close. I almost lose it at one point, reminding myself that whatever happens, however much I want to do it inside her, I can't and it better land somewhere else or I really will wake up dead. 'Uh, uh, oh god...' she mutters, tugging at my ballsack. My breath catches again -- the same way you're thinking straight and then you get that invasive, dirty, dirty thought in your head and you have to pause and take a breath. She is getting there; it's going to be soon. I'm going to make her come, I can't believe it, she is so fantastic looking, I can't wait, and then it's happening, and she's making this high-pitched noise, so desperate, so willing, asking for the come from deep inside, me feeling that line that connects us being pinged from her end, and knowing how boiling hot she must feel inside as I dig into her asshole with my thumb, sending her into overdrive, shaking up her equilibrium until she's thrashing and her legs are clamping around me, pleading loudly and coming so hard it makes her red in the face. All I can do not to lose myself inside her. She fixes down fiercely, every single tremor travelling through the flesh of her belly until I feel it electric in my cock. It won't be long. It won't be long.

'Ah ahaaa Jesus, Wisdom, come on me, come on me, I want to taste you, I want your come over me, come on, come on...' Really motioning against me with what purchase she has on the ruffled covers with me slamming into her cunt. 'S'alright,' she mutters blindly 'it's okay, don't fight it, don't stop...'

My eyes close, I see this swirling miasma beneath them. Shapes fighting each other off, her eyes glowing terribly in the midst, accessing my core, downloading me inside of her. This fever, is this her or me? I can't maintain. I'm going to spill any second. The connection remains, she knows it's happening, she knows it's coming; I pull away, about to shoot, her hands at my hips, sucking my cock into her mouth, jerking furiously, I grit my jaw, her hands at my balls, help me, help me, I'm coming, I'm coming! the line snaps and I'm burning out rope after rope with my eyes closed, her one hand stroking my nuts and the other pulling at the base, angling it over her tits as each string cannons out and splashes on her. My breath hisses through shut teeth, I spill and spill on her breasts and neck until my nuts shrivel.

The tiredness overcomes me; I stagger once more, tilting almost into her as she carefully helps me down onto my back. Cannot concentrate, cannot wake up. Murmurs in my ear, stroking my forehead, wiping away the sweat, resting her palm on my chest, lips on my jaw, on my stubble. Can't concentrate...

Can't wake up. Feel the breeze of the covers hitting wet skin. Still with me.