X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. "God, are you good. I've never, ever come so hard. This is an orgasm for the ages. I'll never let you go after that. You can have me any time you want and under any circumstances, no questions asked. Just slip into me. I'll always be wet for you. Fuck."

"You've taught me everything I know so far and all in one day. I guess I have my stepmother to thank for this, my stepmother and you. I think I'll be over a lot to help around the place, if you don't mind."

"Mind? You must be kidding. I'll have you over to trim the grass, my grass, every day."

After we had recovered enough to get up, take a shower, together, and get dressed, it was late afternoon. Betty gave me the photos that we had taken, except one, and told me to use them with her in mind. I got into my beater car and drove home. This had been the best day of my life so far.  

Chapter Two

When I drove into the yard, I noticed that my stepmother's car was parked in its usual spot, but my dad's was gone. He was probably still at work. He sometimes worked late. I walked into the house and to my room where I looked around for a good spot to hide the photos. I decided that under some paper in a bottom drawer of my bureau would work temporarily.

"Bill, is that you?" my stepmother called from her room.

"Yes."

She walked to my door and opened it without knocking, one of her many flaws in my opinion.

"How did the day at Betty's go? Did you get the boat out? It seemed that it took an awfully long time."

"We didn't manage the boat. It was too heavy for us. I'll have to take the tractor over and drag it out. We just messed around the place for the rest of the day. Betty wanted some help with some other stuff."

"What other stuff?'

"You know, just stuff."

"You seem awfully cheerful for having spent a day working. You must have At least gone swimming. The water is still so warm for this time of year."

"We did go swimming. It was nice."

"That's good. You have to have some fun, too. We'll be eating as soon as your father gets home. He'll be a little late. He called and said that he left something at Betty's the last time he was there and was going to stop by and pick it up on the way home."

"Did he say what it was that he left? I could have brought it with me."

"There were some pictures that we took a few weeks ago but forgot to bring home."

"OK, mom, I'll be in my room until dinner. Just give me a holler."

"OK, dear."

As my stepmother walked toward the kitchen, I sat on the edge of my bed and wondered what sort of pictures she was talking about and if my father was fucking Betty as we were talking. Betty did say that my father was one of her lovers and my stepmother was complicit in it. However, the thought of my father fucking the woman I had just spent most of the day with was a little off putting. But the thought of my father fucking Betty shortly after I had my cock in her was also exciting. I actually felt my cock give a little jump at the thought.

When my father arrived, he was in a great mood. I wondered why. He kissed my stepmother and walked into their bedroom. By the time he came out, dinner was ready and we all sat down at the table.

"How'd the day go at Betty's, Bill? Did you get the boat in?" my dad asked.

"We couldn't lift it out of the water, so I thought that I'd take the tractor over tomorrow and pull it up using her trailer."

"Sounds like a great idea. She said that you're a real hard worker and wants you to come over and do some other things as needed."

"Yeah, I'd like that," I said with some difficulty in keeping from blushing.

"But don't forget, Bill, you still have an obligation to Charlie and Rebecca at the station," my mom threw in.

"I'm scheduled to work this Friday evening and all weekend."

Charlie and Rebecca owned a service station and small café on the main highway about three miles from us. I'd worked there after school and some weekends since I turned sixteen. It was a great source of spending money and I had actually been able to buy a car with what I made. It wasn't much of a car, but it was mine.

After dinner, I helped my stepmother with the dishes then went to my room to work on some stuff for next year. I was going to attend the local community college for two years then transfer to one of the state colleges. However, my main interest tonight was the day I'd just spent with Betty.

I opened my bureau where I had hidden the pictures. I wanted to relive the day. As I looked at them, especially the one with my cock between Betty's breasts, my cock got out of control. It wanted some immediate attention, which I found a little strange given today's workout. Without thinking too far into the future, I pulled my pants down and exposed my cock, now somewhat bruised and red. I laid the photos on my bed and began to jack off, just as Betty would have wanted. It took me a little longer than normal, but when I did come, my semen shot into the tissue I was holding, glanced off and onto the bedspread. Just as the last of the semen was dribbling out of my cock, someone knocked at my door. My parents usually didn't barge in on me without first knocking. My stepmother was a sporadic exception.

"Who is it?" I asked, as if I didn't know.

"Your stepmother, I'd like to talk with you about something. Can I come in?"

"Just a second," I responded with more panic in my voice than I intended.

I had just about enough time to pull my pants up, throw the tissue in the garbage and sit down on the bed before my stepmother opened the door and walked in.

"Am I interrupting anything? If I am I can come back."

"No, it's fine, come in."

There was one thing that I'd overlooked: the semen that had shot onto the bed spread was still fresh and very visible if you were looking for it. The pictures were now under my pillow.

My stepmother sat on my desk chair and looked at me. "How's your life going, Bill. I worry about you from time to time. You seem to work too much for a young man. You should go out more and have fun."

"I go out with Penny once in a while. We went to the prom. Besides, I like to work. The job at the service station isn't a job, it's fun. I learn a lot and meet a lot of people."

"This Friday night you'll be at the station working when all of your buddies are out with girls."

"Really, I like what I'm doing. I like my life."

Little did she know just how much I liked my new life. On the other hand, maybe she did.

As she got up to leave, I saw her glance down at the bedspread where the semen had landed. A slight smile crossed her lips as she left.

That was close, I thought as I put things back in order and cleaned the bedspread as much as I could with what I had.

That night, as I lay reflecting on my new life, I wondered about the photos that my father went to pick up at Betty's. I'd have to check that out.

The next day was a day off for me. I had nothing planned except a call to Betty to check if I should bring the tractor over. Right after breakfast, I made the call. She was thrilled with the idea.

Both my stepmother and dad were going to be gone for the day, so it would be a perfect time to do a little search for photos, but where should I begin the search?

Since I put mine in my bureau, I thought that I would start with theirs'. I never made a habit of snooping around in my parent's bedroom, but this time I thought it would be justified since we seemed to be sharing the same woman.

I started with the bottom drawer of my stepmother's bureau. It was where she kept things that she apparently didn't use very often: lingerie of a very sexy nature, a dildo that I now had some ideas about, a box of condoms, which I thought should probably be in my father's bureau, and a Polaroid camera like the one Betty used. Beside the camera was a small box with a slide–on cover.

With a slightly guilty conscience, I opened the box and took out the photos, making sure that I kept them in the order in which I found them. The first picture was the newest; it had been taken the day before. I recognized it because it showed me entering Betty from the rear. Although my face wasn't in it, it was definitely me. It was one of the pictures that my dad had picked up. The next one was of Betty on her back with my dad on top of her. It was taken in such a way that it was clear that his cock was in Betty's vagina. It, too, was new. As I went through the pictures, they became more interesting. I finally came to one that didn't include Betty. It was of my stepmother with her legs up and spread as wide as she could get them. I recognized the bed as the one I was now sitting on. I didn't recognize the man who had his head between her legs. He might have been one of my uncles. The haircut and the body build looked like Uncle George. Whoever it was, he was giving my stepmother a lot of pleasure judging from her face. The picture had to have been taken by a third person and not by remote control. The next photo was of my stepmother and my boss, Charlie. Charlie was sitting on a chair and my stepmother was on his lap facing the camera. Charlie's cock was standing up between my stepmother's thighs and was hiding her vagina from the camera's view. He had his hands over her breasts. The next picture showed them in the same position, but this time his cock was in her. Her vagina was clearly visible. It was surrounded by an expanse of hair, a lot more than Betty had around her vagina. The position that they were in didn't look all that comfortable to me. The next picture showed my stepmother on the chair and Charlie on his knees which were resting on a cushion, bringing his cock up to my stepmother's vagina. Although I couldn't verify it, I was sure that Charlie's cock was buried in her.

Then it got real interesting. A woman I thought was so straight, Charlie's wife, Rebecca, was naked and on all fours in what appeared to be her living room. My father was behind her with one hand between her legs. He must have had a finger inside her, because she looked like Betty when she was being fucked. My father's cock was standing out straight and slightly up. It was clearly bigger than mine. He was in great shape for a man his age. The next picture was of my dad on his knees behind Rebecca with his cock in her vagina about half way. Whoever was taking the photos did a great job.

During the previous years that I had worked around Charlie and Rebecca, I had no hint of their other life. For that matter, my parents' hidden life was a surprise. As I reflected, however, I recalled instances when Rebecca had made veiled advances that only a person with some sexual experience beyond masturbation would recognize.

There was the time that we were in her café getting ready for the day. It was Saturday, so it would be busy. I was standing at the sink and Rebecca was directly behind me in the very narrow area between the sink and stove. She appeared to accidently rub her ass against mine and kept up the motion beyond the point that it couldn't possibly have been accidental. She then turned to me and smiled. Her blouse was unbuttoned further than I recalled it being earlier. I could make out the tops of her breasts that spilled over her brassiere. I gazed at them until her voice brought me back to the moment: "See something you like, Bill?"

Then there was the day that the station wasn't very busy, so Charlie asked that I go to his house and mow the lawn. It was a hot and humid day, the sort of day that makes one sweat by simply breathing. When I arrived, Rebecca's car was in the driveway. I got the mower out of the garage and began to mow. When I passed the living room picture window, I noticed Rebecca talking on the phone. I couldn't see how she was dressed because of the window's reflection. In the back of the house, I ran the mower into something hidden in the grass. The engine stopped and I wasn't able to restart it. Thinking that Charlie might have an idea what was wrong, I decided to use the phone in the house to call him.

The next few minutes were critical to my female anatomy education. I knocked on the front door and waited a few minutes. I was about to walk away, thinking that Rebecca was in the bathroom, when the door opened and Rebecca stood there with a bath towel over her shoulders. She didn't appear to have just come from a shower: her hair was dry and her pants were still on. She said, as though surprised, "Oh, it's you Bill, come in." She had to know it was me.

As she walked into the kitchen, she took the towel from around her shoulders. She had only a bra on, and it didn't cover much. She turned toward me not saying anything. Being only sixteen at the time, I didn't know what this meant, but my cock did. Now I know that she wanted to start my formal sex education, but I was too dense to recognize it. She looked down at herself and asked if I liked her bra. I did and told her so. It was a small and thin thing. I could clearly see her nipples through the fabric. They were a little darker than the light pink fabric.

I stood there like a dummy and didn't move, just staring at her chest. I also looked at her eyes and saw that she was focused on the lump that had formed in my shorts. I finally came to my senses and asked if I could use the phone. She apparently came to her senses as well and told me to go ahead.

While I talked to Charlie, Rebecca just stood there exposing herself. Charlie must have noticed a quiver in my voice. As I look back on that day, I think Charlie and Rebecca had set up the situation. I think she was planning to fuck a virgin on that day and with Charlie's blessings.

By the time I reached this point, my cock couldn't stand it any longer. I spread a few of the pictures on the bed and took my pants down. It took almost no fist movement before I came. I was ready this time. I didn't want unexplained semen on my parent's bedspread. Then I carefully put everything back where I had found it.

Before I left the room, I checked out the sort of lingerie my stepmother wore. The one that was most interesting was a thin panty sort of thing with no fabric at the crotch. She also had a bra with a gap in the fabric where her nipples would stick out, interesting.

I drove the tractor to Betty's in its highest gear. When I arrived, Betty was nowhere in sight. I knocked at the door, but there was no answer. She said that she would be there when I arrived, so I thought I'd just look around.

When I got to the beach, I noticed that the boathouse door was open. I walked up to it and called for her. The boathouse had lights, but they were off. I reached around the corner of the door where I knew the switch was located and turned on the lights. Betty wasn't there.

I turned and noticed that smoke was coming from the sauna's chimney. I walked over and found the door unlocked but no one in the dressing room. I glanced through the small window between the dressing room and steam room. Betty was sitting on the top bench, naked, taking some steam. She saw me and beckoned me to come in. I got undressed as quickly as I could without breaking something, and then opened the steam room door.

"Hurry, don't let the steam out."

I walked in and climbed up to the top. I sat next to Betty who was drenched in sweat, my cock standing tall. Rivulets of sweat rolled down her tits and off her nipples. The picture was almost more than I could manage without coming without any manual stimulation. My cock was standing at full attention as I sat there taking it in.

"You know that it's forbidden to fuck in the sauna, don't you, Bill," Betty said while staring directly at my cock.

"Yes I do, but my cock doesn't know that."

"You also know, by this time, that I don't exactly follow the rules, don't you?"

"That's good to know," I said with a sigh of relief.

Betty reached over and took my cock in her left hand at the same time that she threw water on the hot rocks. As the steam rolled off the rocks, raising the temperature to nearly unbearable, I almost came, but managing to hold on for a little longer. She told me to get between her legs and fuck her. I was just able to position myself between her spread legs without burning my ass. With very little effort, I slid my cock into her until I could go no further. I stayed there without moving, because any more movement would have sent me over the edge.

"It's OK, you can come any time you want to."

With that, I pulled out and slammed back into her with enough force to push her back and into the wall behind her. Then I came.

It was a near blackout experience. My legs lost their ability to move and I was gasping for breath. My orgasm didn't end. I kept coming and coming, all the time trying to get further inside Betty's vagina. She was gasping a uttering something that I didn't understand except the "fuck me, fuck me."

When I had stopped hemorrhaging semen and the spasms that made my ass pucker had subsided, I looked into Betty's eyes. My cock was still inside her. It felt too good to take out. Betty opened her eyes and smiled.

"I swear that no one, not even your father, has ever given me such pleasure. It's as though my vagina wants to eat your cock. I want it to stay there, jacking in and out. I want to spend the day with it in me. Fuck."

As she said this, my cock began to stiffen again although it had never left her. When it was as hard as it was going to get I began to pull it out to the opening of Betty's vagina then push it back in. Betty began to moan once again as I fucked her. We were in a state of near oblivion to the world as we fucked each other. I was just able to reach down and suck first one tit then the other as I fucked her. It took about five minutes before I once again came with Betty's legs wrapped around my middle and pulling me into her as far as I could go.

After I had pulled my now deflated cock from her, Betty just lay back and closed her eyes. Semen dribbled from her vagina, but she didn't seem to care. I picked up the dipper and threw more water onto the rocks, which brought the temperature up and made us both sweat more. When we had recovered enough to stand and work our way out of the sauna, we walked into the dressing room.

"How about a swim," Betty said in a dreamy sort of way.

"OK, let's."

"Let's not wear suits, though."

I thought that that would be OK but wondered if we would be seen. Betty assured me that she swam without a suit all the time, and nobody saw her. On the other hand, if they did they probably didn't complain.

We ran to the dock and dove in from the board at the end. The water was getting colder, but it felt good after the sauna. Betty swam out quite a ways with me behind. She was a better swimmer, but she let me catch her. As I reached her, I put one arm around her and pulled her against me. I could feel her tits pressing into my side. My cock was still of a mind of its own, and became rigid, pressing against Betty's crotch. She reached down and took hold of it. "My, this is quite the lively character."

She broke away from me and dove under. A second later, she was at my cock and had it in her mouth. She wouldn't last long under water, but it felt great while it did. This, too, was a first. My prom date refused to give me a blowjob.

Before the day at Betty's was over, we had managed to pull the boat out of the water and put it in the boathouse. She had also given me a blow job which allowed me to come in her mouth. When I left for home, I didn't think there was any more semen in me. Nevertheless, as I rode the tractor over the rough gravel road, my cock remained stiff. God, life was good.

It was Friday, and I was scheduled to work for Charlie, but he called and said that I wouldn't be needed. He did, however, want me to come in the next day. That evening I was alone in the house; my parents were out with another couple. It gave me more time alone to go through the photos in their bedroom.