X-Ray Specs

Story Info
Ruth surprises Jon with a little present.
3.1k words
4.16
67.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,742 Followers

Jon felt the hand on his shoulder and tried to wriggle deeper under the blankets for a moment, but it was too late. His brain had already started waking up, and he couldn't stop it now. Instead, he rolled over lazily and looked up at Ruth with a sleepy smile. "Morning," he said, with the tones of someone who didn't really know if it still was and didn't much care. The glories of being on vacation, he thought happily to himself.

"Morning, love," Ruth said, returning his smile with one of her own. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a rock," Jon replied, stretching out languorously on the bed. He wasn't exaggerating--Ruth was already dressed, which meant that he must have slept through her getting up, showering, and putting her bathing suit on. "I don't even remember falling asleep."

"Of course you don't," Ruth said matter-of-factly, reaching down to caress his cheek in that intimate, possessive way that Jon loved so much. "You're a good boy."

Just hearing her say the words as he looked up into her warm, loving eyes made Jon go just a little bit docile. "I'm a good boy," he whispered, hearing the tones of blank acceptance in his voice. He realized what was happening, and pulled himself back out of trance. Not that he wouldn't love spending big chunks of their vacation under hypnosis, but he also wanted to spend some waking time with Ruth, too. "So when did I finally fall asleep, then?" he asked, his smile turning mischievous.

For her part, Ruth's grin was already heading well into the 'devilish' range. "Oh, I kept you up for quite a while," she said. "I had a few things I wanted to program into your mind. But you don't remember them, do you, love?"

For a moment, Jon struggled to recall the events of the previous evening. Even as he tried to trace things back in his mind, Jon knew he was going to fail...and he knew that the only reason he tried at all was that it felt so good to fail. It felt so wonderful to forget to remember what Ruth told him to remember to forget, and the more Jon tried to piece together what happened after Ruth had whispered his trance trigger into his ear, the more the memories slipped away like sand through his fingers. Until in the end, all he could do was smile helplessly and whisper, "No, Goddess."

Ruth wiggled happily on the bed. "Good boy," she replied brightly. She leaned down and kissed him. "Mine."

"Yours," Jon agreed. "And I am so happy for it."

"Yay!" Ruth said with a giggle, sitting back up. "Now, are you ready to hit the beach? I packed us some snacks if you're hungry, but I want to get down there before the prime lounging spaces are already taken."

Jon nodded and sat up, ignoring the last remaining protests of a body that still enjoyed being supine. "Yeah," he said. "Just let me get my trunks on, and we can get going." He swung his legs off of the bed as Ruth got up.

"Oh, there are a couple of ground rules for this morning," Ruth said. Jon smiled. Some guys might get upset on hearing a sentence like that, but Jon had let Ruth take charge of his life years ago, and he'd never been happier. Besides, Ruth's 'ground rules' for a beach trip were probably a lot different than most women's.

Sure enough, she continued by holding up a finger and saying, "Rule Number One: You have to look at the people around us. No napping, no staring at your feet, no hiding your face in your hands."

"Okay," Jon said, pulling his swim trunks on. It was a little perplexing, but he was always willing to follow orders where Ruth was concerned. (Of course, it probably didn't hurt that she'd hypnotized him to enjoy doing exactly that...)

"Rule Number Two," Ruth said, holding up a second finger. "You're on restriction until we get back to the hotel room. No coming, no stroking, no touching." She grinned. "Naturally, that applies only to you. I can touch you anywhere I feel like."

Jon grinned back. "Okay," he agreed. He was beginning to suspect that Ruth had a surprise of some sort. Was she taking them to a nude beach? It wouldn't be the first time that she'd decided to do something a little risqué; ever since she'd quit her insurance job to become a full-time hypnotist, Ruth had made full use of the extra free time and money that her new career offered. (And the opportunities for kinky sex.)

"And Rule Number Three," Ruth said, holding up a pair of cheap mirrored sunglasses, "you have to wear these at all times."

"...um?" Jon looked at the sunglasses in confusion. "I mean, okay, again, but...um?"

Ruth handed them over, while giving him her best innocent look. Her innocent looks always made Jon suspicious. "Just go ahead and put them on, love," she said.

Jon hesitantly examined the sunglasses for a moment--Ruth had a machine with glasses like this attached to it, ones that had little LEDs inside them that displayed hypnotic patterns to whoever wore them--but this just looked like an ordinary pair of Ray-Bans. With a tiny shrug, he slid them over his eyes...and gasped.

Ruth's bathing suit had vanished, leaving her completely nude. He slid the glasses down the bridge of his nose, and watched in astonishment as her clothing reappeared over the edge of the frames. He slid them back up, and watched her clothing disappear again. "This isn't real, is it?" he asked, his tone making it clear that he already knew the answer.

"Nope." Ruth wiggled a little. Jon's cock twitched slightly as he watched her naked breasts sway back and forth. Not that he didn't see them a lot like this, but he never got tired of them, either. Ruth had amazing breasts.

"You hypnotized me to see this, didn't you?" he asked again, matter-of-factly.

"Yep!" Ruth stretched, giving him a full view of her magnificent body.

"It's not going to matter that I know that, is it?" he said, his voice deadpan.

"Nope," Ruth sighed out happily. "Now come on, it's time to hit the beach."

She took his hand and led him out of the hotel room and over to the elevators. They didn't meet anyone on the way down, but seeing Ruth like this was arousing enough by itself to make Jon's penis half-erect by the time they got to the lobby. The illusion was perfectly seamless; even though he knew he was imagining it all, he couldn't shake the pervasive image of Ruth parading down the hall completely nude. And of course, he knew just what kind of effect it was having on him, because he could see it when he looked down.

Going through the lobby was even more of a struggle. It was late enough in the morning that the hotel had plenty of people wandering back and forth from the beach, and Jon struggled like mad to keep his eyes level with the heads of the attractive young women he saw. He'd have done better if he'd just looked down at his feet, but Ruth's rules felt like compulsions to him already, and he had no choice but to stare at the firm young bodies of the college students in Daytona for Spring Break. But even though they didn't know he was seeing him naked, they'd still think it was creepy if he leered openly at their chests--

"Your sunglasses are mirrored, you know," Ruth whispered in his ear, almost as though she was reading his mind. "As long as you keep your head still, nobody can see where your eyes are looking." Jon shot her a startled look, and she returned it with an innocent smile.

After that, it got a lot harder for Jon to keep his erection under control. He'd never realized just how good he could be at undressing women with his eyes until someone else told him to. Somehow, his brain took in all the tiny, insignificant details of people's bodies under their outfits and turned them into vivid pictures of nudity. Either that, or he was just making it all up in his head...but if he was, he had an even more vivid imagination than he'd given himself credit for. He passed women with shaved pussies and women with luxurious thatches of pubic hair; he noticed men whose cocks were even harder than his. Every body had its own variations, and Jon could see them all.

"Enjoying yourself?" Ruth asked as they passed through the hotel's revolving doors and headed down towards the sandy beach.

"It's, um..." Jon realized he was blushing, and only the woman next to him knew why. "I never knew I was this good of a hypnotic subject before now."

Ruth leaned up against him, and Jon felt momentarily disoriented as he felt fabric, but saw only skin against skin. "I did," she replied. "And I also knew how cute you'd be when you were squirming, too. You have no idea how much fun it is to watch you trying not to watch." She led them over to a vacant patch of sand and spread out their blanket. The beach was already beginning to fill up with people, and Jon thanked whatever deities were listening that they were mostly college kids and not a retirement community or something.

"You sit and have a little breakfast," Ruth said, leaning over and giving him a peck on the cheek. Jon marveled at the way the unseen swimsuit gathered her breasts together into a gravity-defying cleavage. "I'm going to take a dip." She walked off, giving Jon a view of her ass that was pretty mesmerizing all by itself.

Jon hugged his knees to his chest while he had a granola bar; it was the only possible way to hide his erection by this point. The beach had become a non-stop open-air burlesque show; wherever he looked, he saw beautiful women with taut, firm bodies and no idea at all how openly they were displaying themselves to him. He was beginning to understand the need for a "no touching" rule; it was so tempting just to slip off to the bathroom and relieve a little of his tension. As it was, though, he had to watch girls splashing through the surf, glistening and dripping with moisture that clung to their breasts so that they gleamed under the morning sun. Jon let out a tiny whimper and almost looked away, until he remembered he wasn't allowed to do that either.

After about ten minutes, Ruth returned, but her arrival did nothing to ease his erotic torture; just the opposite, really. She came back dripping wet, and Jon's imagination knew her body intimately enough to fill in every single inch of her skin beneath the bathing suit he knew must be there. "Mmm, the water's lovely," she sighed out, flopping down next to him. "You should go in for a bit."

"Um, maybe later," Jon said. Right now, he didn't even dare to shift for fear of revealing the bulge in his swim trunks to anyone who happened to be looking. He couldn't see it, but he could feel the small, sticky patch where his cock was leaking pre-come through the fabric. "Right now, I'll just sit here a while and, um, enjoy the view."

"And what a view it is," Ruth said, resting back on her elbows. Her legs parted just enough to give Jon a view of her bush, and Jon's fingers trembled with the desire to brush against it. It was so hard to remember that they were in a public place when his senses told him that she was openly naked like this. "And to think, you wanted to take a cruise."

"You are having way too much fun with this, you know," Jon grumbled good-naturedly to her as a stacked redhead walked by.

Ruth shrugged. "What can I say? I'm bi, I'm poly, and I like to watch you get turned on." She reached over and gently petted the small of his back. "And you're definitely getting turned on. Aren't you, pet?"

Jon shivered under her touch. "Yes, Goddess," he whimpered.

"Good boy," Ruth husked out, a blissful smile on her face. "Oh, look! Beach volleyball!" She pointed to a group of young women who were carrying a net over to the patch of sand just in front of them.

"I think I'll just go take that swim," Jon squeaked out.

"You're going to go swimming while wearing sunglasses?" Ruth asked, her voice filled with mischief.

"Well, maybe just wading," Jon said quickly. He adjusted his trunks as best he could and made a run for the shoreline.

It helped, but not much. The sun was already high in the sky, and the shallow water had warmed up enough to feel a little too nice against his skin. Add to that the number of beautiful women playing in the ocean, and Jon came back out of the ocean only a little bit less stiff than when he'd entered it. At least he'd been able to surreptitiously adjust his trunks a little better; it meant that when he walked back past the leaping, diving volleyball players, his reaction to them didn't show quite so much.

"Welcome back!" Ruth said. "How was the water?"

"A little too warm," Jon replied sheepishly.

Ruth grinned a hungry grin at him, her stare very obviously aimed at his crotch. "I can see," she replied. "Here, lie back and let me get some sunscreen on you."

Jon bit his lip lightly, his mind and body both awash in a tantalizing bliss of arousal. "Okay," he husked out, his voice almost a full octave higher than usual. Ruth giggled as she got out the lotion and gestured for him to lie down on his chest.

Within moments, Jon could feel the sensations of trance stealing over him. It wasn't that Ruth was hypnotizing him, at least not deliberately; but her hands were so soothing as they rubbed the sunscreen into his back that Jon sank into a sort of reverie of peace and pleasure. The sun was warm on his body, and he felt like he didn't need to do anything except lie there and relax and watch the pretty girls jump up and down as they played their game. He could feel his cock pressed up into his belly, but his arousal had taken on a dream-like quality. He felt deliciously passive now, lost in a haze of ecstasy.

"Turn over," Ruth said softly, and he complied without even thinking. Now instead of looking over at the girls, he found himself looking up at her, and she looked better to him than anyone else possibly could. Her body was lush and inviting, but he had already become too tranquil to think about moving. All he wanted to do was to lie back and accept Ruth's touch.

She could see it, too. He could tell from the way her smile became gentle and sensual. Her fingers massaged the lotion into his chest and belly, eliciting soft sighs of need from him as she found all the places he loved to be touched. He could see the way his cock stood up, straining against the invisible fabric, but he no longer cared if anyone else was looking. Let them see, he decided. He wasn't ashamed of his desire, not when the reasons for it would be obvious to any observer. His Goddess was with him. Nothing more needed to be said.

Jon drifted in his trance for what seemed like forever before Ruth leaned down and whispered, "Time to go back to the hotel, pet." He nodded, quivering with arousal at the implications of the words. He helped her to collect their things with shaking, fumbling fingers, and followed behind her in a fog of lust.

Jon's eyes were only half-open as Ruth led him back through the lobby, but it was easy to walk behind her. Her swaying buttocks hypnotized him as surely as any metronome, drawing him along until they reached the elevator and he could let himself come to a stop. She drew him close and embraced him as the doors closed. "Good boy," she whispered to him, again and again. "Good boy." The words stroked his mind into a deeper trance. She wanted him to be deep and blank and docile for her. Knowing that relaxed him even more.

The elevator doors opened, and he followed her back to the hotel room like a sleepwalker. She led him inside and said, "Sit down on the bed, love. I'll be there in a moment." Then she slipped into the bathroom while he obeyed. It felt so good to obey, even in such a small way, that his cock twitched with pleasure as he sat down. He noticed idly that his swimsuit was dry, and realized that he must have been lying there on the beach for some time while she petted him and lulled him into trance with her fingers, but the knowledge only made him even happier. He smiled dreamily as he waited for Ruth in an ecstasy of anticipation.

She joined him on the bed after a few minutes, her eyes almost glowing with desire. "Did you enjoy that, pet?" she asked.

"Yes, Goddess," he said softly. His voice reminded him just how deeply hypnotized he was already, and remembering that sent him even deeper.

"Good boy," she replied. He sighed gently in pleasure at the words. "I enjoyed it too." Her face betrayed the way that her enjoyment had built into need, and Jon ached to touch her. He waited, though, because he knew it would feel so much better when she commanded him to do it. "Now, pet, it's time to take the glasses off."

Jon let out a soft sigh of disappointment at the thought of losing the sight of her naked body, but he was too well trained not to obey. His fingers slowly drifted up to his face, and grasped the frames even as he continued to stare at her soft, luscious body. Reluctantly, he slid the glasses off.

Ruth smiled wickedly at the expression of shock and delight on Jon's face when he saw that she'd taken off her bathing suit in the bathroom. "Good boy," she said one last time, before leaning in to kiss him. Then speech went away from them both, for a while.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,742 Followers