Xanthe Files XXX002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tall blonde obeyed Xanthe’s command lifting her body from the tub and balancing her firm rear above the water. Xanthe let her body effortlessly float into the center of the tub and between Jacqui’s sleek thighs. With nothing more than a gaze Jacqui parted her legs for a hungry Xanthe.

“You look so delicious,” panted Xanthe. Her dripping hand burst from the water spraying water across Jacqui’s pussy. With a longing touch Xanthe pried her slit apart revealing her excited flesh. A lone lashing with her tongue sampled Jacqui’s delight. Xanthe could barely make out the taste of Jacqui’s loins it mixed in with the slightly salty taste of the water.

Jacqui twitched watching as Xanthe nibbled her puffy labia letting her tongue squirm across her skin. Jacqui admired Xanthe’s petite body bent over and just below the waters surface. She was drawn to Xanthe’s trim buttocks noticing the gentle bubbling of one of the Jacuzzi jets right behind her.

Xanthe began to wildly devour Jacqui’s soft flesh, licking her passionately. Jacqui’s breathing began to quicken, her body consumed with pleasure in a total state of ecstasy. She threw her hand across the edge of the Jacuzzi blindly foraging for the dial which controlled the tub. Her fingers wrapped themselves over their target, furiously turning the dial in a clockwise motion.

Xanthe’s sexual craving drove her into a frenzy, tenderly eating Jacqui’s pussy. With a sudden jolt Xanthe felt the water jet behind her blast across her own sex. The intense force of the jet thrown open brought a stimulation that Xanthe had never experienced before. She cried into Jacqui’s crotch as her own orgasm began to rise.

“God I want to cum,” an excited Xanthe admitted. An alluring thought flashed through her mind. Xanthe looked into Jacqui’s captivating green eyes. “I’ve got it.”

With an energetic leap Xanthe climbed from the Jacuzzi and nimbly crossed the floor of the room. Her body dripped water across the carpet and wardrobe door as she threw it open, digging blindly inside it. A couple of garments fell out of the wardrobe before Xanthe turned with a mischievous grin on her face, and almost ran back to the tub.

It wasn’t immediately apparent to Jacqui exactly what Xanthe had brought with her. Xanthe climbed back into the tub lowering her body back into the warm waters. Her hand broached the surface holding a long rose colored dildo, it was double headed. Jacqui remained impassive as she stared at the sex toy, not quite knowing what to do.

“Relax, this will feel great,” reassured Xanthe. “Just let me do all the work.”

Xanthe stroked the toy as if it were a real cock. It was already completely drenched from the Jacuzzi. She stepped back standing next to the open window, only knee deep in the water. With a quick fidget Xanthe found the end she wanted and rubbed it over her horny love canal, putting on a very graphic display for Jacqui.

“Ummm, just like the real thing, only better,” Xanthe tempted as she let the head of the rubber cock penetrate her aching pussy. “Ewww yeah, that’s good.”

Jacqui watched as the dildo disappeared into Xanthe’s hungry snatch, its wet glistening exterior a provocative sight. As if to tease Jacqui, Xanthe pumped the cock a couple of times shaking her head as she felt ever morsel of her aroused body come to life.

“I bet you want your end.”

“That looks so good I wouldn’t mind joining you,” begged Jacqui. She slid her pelvis towards Xanthe meeting near the middle of the turbulent waters, the forceful jets battering their bodies from every direction.

With one hand skillfully guiding the remaining half of the dildo, Xanthe pushed the second head firmly against Jacqui’s slit. Jacqui reached down and grasped the rubber cock and led it up into her. With an almost instantaneous buck the dildo rammed home Xanthe still holding the inches which remained between their bodies.

“How much do you want it?” teased Xanthe, offering a couple slight thrusts on her end of the toy.

“I want it bad! Please give it to me.”

Xanthe’s familiar mischievous smile returned to her face, nothing could get hotter than a beautiful blonde woman pleading to be fucked. “You want it bad, hmmm. Well I’m going to give it to you, just how you want it.”

Xanthe positioned her legs over the top of Jacqui’s and stood higher out of the water, she found the person on top could exert more force on a double ended dildo from experience. With a brief shudder Xanthe began to work up a rhythm feeling the end of the cock butt up against her inner wall. Jacqui cried out passionately breathing in as the dildo thrust forward again and again.

“Take it,” screamed Xanthe as she forced herself down on the toy harder, thus pushing it further into Jacqui. “Take it, more.” Xanthe’s cries corresponded with her imminent climax threatening to burst through.

Xanthe took a firm hold of the dildo and stopped thrusting her own hips, instead choosing to run the dildo back and forth in a sawing motion. The sensation was less forceful but at a greater speed. The ferocious pace of the dildo putting both Jacqui and Xanthe over the top, they came within seconds of each other.

“Oh fuck that was good,” moaned Xanthe with a triumphant feeling. She slowly withdrew the dildo from herself and Jacqui placing it on the tiled step outside the tub. “You know, I think I’m going to like this new Jacuzzi.”

12