Xanthe Files XXX007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With their eyes still locked together Xanthe responded, “I think I’ll have it all taken off. I prefer the clean feeling of being hair free down there.” She put just enough inflection in her tone to make her reply sound like a pseudo-proposal.

Rebecca’s hands shook gently as she stirred up the remaining wax and prepared to pour it across Xanthe’s mound. Both women watched intently as the gooey amber substance drizzled from the bowl Rebecca held, onto Xanthe’s crotch and began to set. Xanthe reveled in the warm sticky feeling that the wax brought to her skin. She wished she could watch Rebecca’s long finger nails rub it through her patch.

Xanthe watched as Rebecca pressed some backing cloth down on the wax covering her mound. The pressure of the beautician’s hands began to stoke a familiar feeling in Xanthe. She bit down on her lower lip waiting in anticipation of the final stroke. With a deliberate look both women made eye contact once again and without a hint of intent Rebecca ripped the wax from Xanthe’s crotch causing the red head to let out a muffled yelp.

“Sorry if that hurt,” Rebecca said immediately. The beautician’s supple fingers traced their way back across Xanthe’s newly shaven pussy but stopped tantalizingly short of where Xanthe would have liked her to go. Rebecca appeared to be admiring her work, “that looks good. If you would please flip over onto your hands and knees we can finish the waxing.”

Xanthe noticed a bit more authority and confidence in Rebecca’s voice. She was now in control of her momentary nervousness. Xanthe was more than willing to turn herself over and let the beautician see her most sensual body parts without hesitation. With baited breath she awaited the warm wax to trickle over her crevice and down between her cheeks.

Without announcement Rebecca obliged Xanthe’s inner desire and let the wax pour down over her rear. She felt the squishy warm substance consume her already excited flesh. She caught her breath as the hard edges of Rebecca’s nails touched the tissue between her cheeks and helped the wax set in the right places. Xanthe wished that Rebecca would be just a little more adventurous in her duties.

“Deep breath.”

Xanthe could not help but let out a stifled moan as Rebecca finished her waxing with one foul swoop. She could feel her rear flushed with a powerful burning and a numbness to touch which gradually faded.

“Wow, that was …” Xanthe blew a raspberry with her lips exacerbated and unable to find the words to describe the intense feelings which coursed through her erogenous zones. “It seems a shame that that is all that was left.”

Rebecca turned and gave Xanthe a quizzical look, not sure if Xanthe was actually proposing that she wanted to have more of her body waxed, or if she was just caught in the moment.

“Well we did finish rather quickly and your massage appointment probably won’t be ready for a few more minutes.” Xanthe waited for Rebecca to finish her train of thought. “I know I said I’m pretty experienced for a trainee, but maybe I could offer you a little extra on the house in exchange for you helping me with a little practice.”

Xanthe loved the sound of that and smiled in reply giving Rebecca a little nod to continue with her proposal.

“Well we’ve just started offering a new service, it’s a cleansing enema.” Rebecca reinforced what she was saying by pointing to a poster near the wall which promoted the service. “It is becoming really popular with our clients but I rarely get to practice it myself … if you would like …”

“Sure,” Xanthe said stopping only after she had blurted it out. She knew she had appeared a little to eager in hindsight but there was no taking her words back now. Rebecca’s grin seemed to get even wider and her eyes lit up as she returned to her counter to get find the equipment for the enema.

“I’ll just have to prepare a few things.”

Xanthe could hear Rebecca drop a few things on the counter. The sound of water splashing in a sink wafted across to her as she tried in vain to see what the beautician was preparing. Xanthe knew what an enema involved but had never had one. Her curiosity blended with the anticipation of trying something knew.

“Okay, if you’ll just look forward and try to relax I’m just going to apply a little of this mild anesthetic gel,” Rebecca said with poise. “It’ll feel a little cold at first …”

Xanthe wiggled her hips as Rebecca applied the cool gel around her anus. She let out a muffled approval as the gel began to freeze the region. She could feel Rebecca’s other hand subtly knead her left buttock with her fingers. “Just a little bit more … and we can get started.”

Rebecca’s finger tip probed Xanthe’s puckered hole spreading a small amount of the gel just inside it. The feeling of the cool gel beginning to numb her anus was exhilarating to Xanthe who found herself getting horny all over again. She fought back the urge to stroke her pussy in unison with the tingling around her hole.

“Okay, if you feel any pain at anytime, call out and I’ll stop.”

Xanthe could finally see what Rebecca had been preparing. In her right hand she adjusted the gravity fed reservoir which fed a clear plastic tube to a shaped nozzle which Xanthe quickly surmised was about to be inserted into her ass. She watched as Rebecca gripped the lubricated nozzle which was narrow and about four inches long broadening out at the base to a one inch wide plug shape.

With a quiver she felt the nozzle butt up against her anesthetized anus and linger for a moment. A deep shiver shot down her spine as Rebecca eased the first inch of the nozzle into her. Rebecca’s left hand returned to her buttock and Xanthe could feel the familiar edges of her long nails as they pressed into her flesh. With a noticeable jerk Rebecca pushed home the entire nozzle leaving it plugged into Xanthe.

“How does that feel?”

Despite the anesthetic gel Xanthe could feel the nozzle buried inside her. She wanted to let loose but bit her tongue in an attempt to quell her desires a little longer.

“Okay I’m going to let in a little warm water now. It may feel a little uncomfortable, just call out and I’ll try and ease the discomfort.”

Xanthe could feel the warm water begin to gush inside her. She realized that Rebecca had begun to grope her butt again with her free hand, her other on the hose apparatus. Within seconds she began to feel a fullness like never before as the warm water began to sit inside her.

“Ahhh, that’s starting to feel a little …” Xanthe stammered as the water continued to gush in. She looked down her body through the bath robe which hung open, hitched up around her shoulders. She noticed that her stomach was beginning to look a little fuller than it normally did.

“What I’ll do is rub your stomach. That often helps relieve some of the discomfort.” With that Rebecca reached around Xanthe’s leg and began to rub her stomach while continuing to work the apparatus. Xanthe could feel a strange mix of fear and arousal as Rebecca’s helping hand seem to get lower and lower while rubbing her stomach. “Just a little bit more …”

“I think that is getting to be …” Xanthe’s voice was beginning to sound a little panicked as Rebecca stroked her stomach a little quicker while pumping more and more water into her. “Oh, Rebecca I think that is … enough … ummm.”

Rebecca stopped suddenly, straightening herself up and leaving Xanthe on her hands and knees with the apparatus still attached. “Okay, I want you to squeeze your butt together like you’re trying to hold it in. I’m going to extract the instrument but I need you to hold it in.”

Xanthe felt as if she was about to explode, the nozzle sliding out as she dutifully squeezed her buttocks tight. The strain of holding the water in began to mount on Xanthe as she held her breath, afraid that the slightest move would cause the water to erupt out of her.

Without any warning a hard rounded nub pressed up against her tense rectum and forced its way in quickly. She turned to see Rebecca giving the nub one last push with the flat of her hand. “Don’t worry it’s only a butt plug,” the beautician offered without a second thought.

“How does that feel now?”

“Ummm, it feels a little uncomfortable. I think there might be a little too much …”

Xanthe didn’t get a chance to finish what she was about to say, Rebecca’s hand had slipped under her and began to stroke her full belly causing the water to slosh around inside her. It brought with it a strangely erotic feeling as she tried hard to concentrate on keeping the water in and Rebecca manipulated it by touching certain regions of her stomach and pelvis.

A soft moan escaped Xanthe’s lips which she immediately realized Rebecca would have heard. She tried to shuffle to the side with her hands on the bed only managing to stir the water inside her and push her robe further up her body till it sat bunched up around her neck.

“It sounds like you are enjoying yourself now. If you don’t mind I can show you another technique which will really relieve the discomfort?” Xanthe moaned her acceptance as she finally caught Rebecca’s hazel eyes. She felt Rebecca take her hand away from her stomach. The back of her hand bumped up against the inside of Xanthe’s thigh urging her to spread her legs a little more.

Xanthe almost gasped as Rebecca’s supple fingers found her freshly waxed mound the slid down her flawless skin and over her now fully engorged labia. The slightest of touches caused Xanthe to contract hard around the butt plug. As Rebecca held her hand under Xanthe she pressed her excited pussy down onto Rebecca’s fingers and slid it side to side giving Rebecca all the permission she needed.

“Oh God touch it,” purred Xanthe tired of concealing her lust. “Just fucking touch it!”

“Mmmm, I was hoping you would say that.” Rebecca’s fingers began to stroke up and down the length of Xanthe’s slit, quickly building up the pace and eliciting some short gasps from Xanthe as she tried to hold her butt plug in whilst letting herself go. She stopped suddenly and alternated her strokes sideways across Xanthe’s puffy pussy lips. “I know this is what you like …”

The admission did not stun Xanthe like it might have normally. She was now too caught up in pleasuring herself to care. “So you were watching me in the shower were you?”

“Oh yeah,” cooed Rebecca her voice filled with lust as she frantically worked Xanthe’s pussy to a crescendo. “How do you like that?”

Xanthe pulled her rear away from Rebecca, throwing her leg over and sitting up with her full belly in view of both women. “Well if you were watching me in the shower, then you wouldn’t know what I like even more than that.” She winked and nodded towards her smooth mound. “I like nothing more than being eaten out.”

Rebecca remained stationary as Xanthe’s left hand slowly approached her, softly brushing down her cheek and resting lightly between her neck and shoulder. Rebecca leaned towards her anticipating the upcoming kiss they would share. Suddenly Xanthe forced Rebecca’s head down into her lap.

“Now eat it bitch.” Xanthe reveled in her new found power forcing Rebecca’s nose into her flower. Rebecca obliged with a cursory lick which soon evolved into fully fledged lapping, her thumbs tickling Xanthe’s folds in search of their ultimate target.

Xanthe closed her eyes taking in all the pleasures that Rebecca’s tongue could bring as she worked it up and down her crease with total reckless abandon. Xanthe sighed out loud. Rebecca’s tongue found her entrance and darted in and out of her.

“Oh fuck that is so good,” purred Xanthe no longer worried about how loud she had become. “Eat it, eat it …”

A nervous twitch shot down her spine, all her senses coming to life, Xanthe knew she was coming close to climax. She grit her teeth determined to keep her composure as her body began to rebel against her and slip into orgasm.

“I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum,” Xanthe blurted with a short poignant yelp to emphasize the point.

“Hold that butt plug in,” replied Rebecca. Xanthe could feel Rebecca grasp onto the end of the plug and slowly twist the plug, further exciting her as her orgasm peaked. Rebecca’s lips formed a seal around Xanthe’s engorged pussy and drew back hard on the spongy tissue as Xanthe finally gave in.

“Oh God here it comes!”

Xanthe could see Rebecca’s hazel eyes looking back up at her, unprepared for the heavy orgasm Xanthe was about to have. Xanthe knew her body better than anyone else and knew that when she climaxed this hard cum would discharge from her pussy. Rebecca’s expression changed and her lips released from Xanthe’s pussy as the sweet nectar reached her mouth. A rogue tongue dipped down into Xanthe’s pussy lapping at the last of the massive orgasm.

“Fuck, I got to let go of that plug,” stated Xanthe not wasting any time basking in her orgasm. Her voice carried with it a little anxiety. “Quick, where do I go?”

“You can go in the showers and …”

Xanthe didn’t wait for the reply as she struggled to move her body without triggering the release of the water inside her. She darted back through the change room and into the shower block pulling the butt plug from her puckered hole as soon as she stepped in the stall, the water gushing from her and bringing an instant release. Xanthe felt as if she was deflating as the last of the enema dripped from her. She dried herself off and strolled back into the waxing room where Rebecca stood clearly ready to continue.

“Oh you’re in trouble now,” cooed Xanthe as she crashed into Rebecca’s soft curves and kissed her passionately, their tongues entangling deep inside their mouths. Xanthe could taste her own tangy juices on Rebecca’s lips driving her passions back to boiling point. “You are so in trouble!”

Xanthe stepped back and grasped the collar of Rebecca’s uniform tugging at it ferociously, causing the top two buttons to pop free and her ample cleavage to be exposed. She savored the sight of the beautician’s sizeable bust, working her lips down Rebecca’s neck and over her chest.

“Do you want a hand with that?” offered Rebecca with a cheeky tone. She reached around her back and unhooked her bra letting her breasts bounce free of their sheathes. “I believe you were looking at these before.”

Saliva welled in the back of Xanthe’s mouth as she prepared to take one of the swollen nipples in her lips. The world slowed down as she closed in on Rebecca’s tit. All of a sudden the outside door came crashing open with a bang.

“What in God’s name is going on in here?” demanded an incredulous Marissa her brow furrowed. Xanthe looked up and Rebecca almost jumped to attention presenting a scantily clad client and a topless staff member to the strawberry blonde. “This is totally unacceptable …you … you … you are fired … and you … you are never to come back here again. Now get out! Both of you!”

Marissa slammed the door behind her. Xanthe looked back at Rebecca who was still stunned by the swift turn in events. The petite red head grasped her wrist and without saying a word dragged her back into the change room. She dug through her belongings and fetched a business card.

Rebecca still speechless watched as Xanthe gave her a knowing look and softly slipped the business card between her breasts. “If you have any problems call me on this number. I’ll help you out.”

The women shared a reserved kiss as both of them got dressed. They headed out through the front reception side by side hearing the whispers of the other staff members and clients as they stepped out the giant glass doors and into the fading afternoon sun.


“Don’t forget. Call me.” With that the two women parted, knowing that they would definitely be seeing each other again.

A story inspired by Rebecca.

12