Xavier Takes A Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops sorry," he said. "The big thing is always getting in the way." He apologized but he only pulled it back so that it was pointing at her open mouth. "Your note said you weren't home

Trisha was staring straight down his soapy cock. She reared back away from his cock and stood up still staring at it. She turned around quickly walking back towards the pool. He followed. "I didn't give you permission to use our pool," she said.

"How did you know I used the pool if you weren't home," Xavier said smiling at her.

"Um..uh.. your clothes are by the pool," she replied.

"My apologies. It won't happen again."

"See that it doesn't," said Trisha still staring at his cock. It was still bobbing, hard as steel. The thing hadn't shrunken at all.

"Do you want me....," said Xavier.

"W-what," she replied breaking contact with his crotch and looking at his face.

"Do you want me to get dressed now?"

NO. "Yes please," she said once again heading for the safety of her house.

********************

Xavier's cock stayed hard for three hours. He had vowed not to touch it until he had nailed the bitch. His balls were constantly aching they were so full of sperm. It took a lot of will power not to touch his cock. Like all enhanced men, he was addicted to cumming. Imagine shooting up with heroin, smoking three packs of cigarettes every day and then quiting for three weeks. He felt worse.

He couldn't wait to drown the bitch in his sperm. Xavier had to admit one thing, he was starting to respect her. Trisha Foley's will power was amazing. When erect, his cock gave off sexual pheromones that few women could resist. When his cock was right next to her face, she should of immediately started sucking him off. He knew from her diary that the Xcite was working. He stopped and sniffed the air and then his hands.

"Shit," he cried bashing his fist against the steering wheel of his truck. He smelled of soap. The soap had covered up the smell of his pheromones.

********************

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm using words I've never used before and writing things I don't remember writing. I would never suck on a man's cock.>

She quit typing and climbed into bed next to her sleeping husband. She always slept in sweat clothes while Steven slept naked. Trisha lifted the covers and peeked at her husband's little penis. It was still tiny and shrunken up into his balls. It hadn't stirred in months. She still called it a penis. It didn't deserve to be called a cock. Xavier had a cock.

Trisha woke up in the middle of the night. She was breathing heavy and her heart was racing from the dream.

Her hand was under the waist band of her sweat pants almost before she even realized what she was doing. It's a sin, but what if Steven's penis is like this forever.

Her fingers found their way between her soaked thighs. She ran them up her slit and pushed them into her vagina. Trisha had never done this before, but she knew what felt good. After a few minutes she shuddered as the first orgasm in her life exploded from her womb.

As soon as Steven left the next morning her hand was between her legs again and she fingered herself to another orgasm. After cleaning herself up, she went downstairs and connected to the internet.

She had left off with:

Trisha sighed and began typing.

I dreamed that we were by the pool. I was in my bikini and he was naked. He leaned down and kissed me as he slowly removed my bikini until I was naked. He pushed me down to my knees and shook his big cock in front of my face. I refused to suck on it, but I kissed the big head. He said, he understood and lifted me to my feet sitting me gently on the cot. He spread my legs and inserted his penis into my vagina. Xavier said, he was going to make love to me for hours. Then I awoke.

I was so horny when I woke up that I played with myself. I had the first orgasm of my life. It felt incredible. I think I'm hooked now. How can something that feels so good be wrong?">

********************

Xavier retyped it.

Days later he read.

******************

Trisha got up early Wednesday morning and masturbated to images of Xavier in her outdoor shower. She came harder when she thought of her black pool guy.

Trisha took up her usual spot on the cot by the pool and relaxed. Xavier's last day had been yesterday. She had taped an envelope with his money on the door with a note explaining that she would be gone all day. She had gone shopping in the city, but found she had trouble concentrating. She found herself checking out the bulge of every black guy that passed her on the street and comparing them to Xavier. The day had been a complete bust, the only thing she had bought was a new bikini that left her ass exposed and barely covered her nipples.

Trisha was wearing her new bikini now. She was happy that things were back to normal now, though she found herself longing to show off her body to someone. Xavier would like her new bikini.

Thinking of Xavier had her pussy gushing. She needed to cool off. Trisha stood up and jumped in the pool. She swam a few laps before getting out and laying on the cot again.

She looked down at her body. Jesus, it was like she was nude. The new bikini was white and completely see-thru, even worse then her old bikini. The cool water had done nothing to cure the fires in her pussy. Her hand automatically slipped under her bikini bottoms, across her pubic hair, her fingers finding their way into her pussy.

Trisha was masturbating two to three times a day now and was hooked. She had become quite expert at it and was soon writhing on the cot with her eyes closed, an orgasm fast approaching.

A shadow fell across the cot and Trisha opened her eyes. Xavier stood over her grinning. She gasped and yanked her hand out of her panties, whimpering as the orgasm faded.

Xavier stood over her completely nude expect for his tight shorts. The ever present bulge was expanding outward as his cock grew from her little performance.

His hardening cock was too close to her face so she stood before him. His chest glistened with sweat. It wasn't an unpleasant smell, he smelled masculine.

"I came by to ask why you fired me, Mrs Foley." The look he was giving her was predatory. It made her feel weak and helpless. "I no longer require your services Xavier," she said, her lips quivering as she spoke.

Before she could react, his hand lashed out and grabbed her bikini bottoms. "I think you require servicing bitch," he said as his hand ripped her bikini bottoms off.

The thin g-string pushed tightly between her ass cheeks, forcing her into Xavier's body before the string broke. He reached down and squeezed her ass cheeks before grabbing her bikini top and ripping it off too.

Trisha pushed herself away from him. She stood before Xavier completely nude. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was soaked. Things were happening just like in her dream.

Xavier's strong hands rested on her shoulders and pushed down. She resisted at first but fell to her knees as he increased the pressure on her shoulders.

"Take my cock out bitch," said Xavier.

"I can't," she replied, though her tongue ran across her lips.

"You know you want to see it again Mrs Foley."

Trisha nodded, her hands shaking as she reached up for the waistband. His cock pushed the waistband out helping her grab his shorts and she quickly pulled them down. His cock fell out like a giant sequoia crashing in the forest.

"You can touch it if you'd like. Don't worry no one will ever know."

"J-just touch it," she stuttered out and he nodded down at her.

No harm in touching it, she thought. She reached out and caressed it lovingly then grabbing it in one hand. His cock was as hard as steel, completely unbendable. The head was like a hard rubber ball, you could hammer in a nail with his cock. His balls were gigantic, the size of oranges, hanging low in his sack. She hefted them thinking they must weigh a pound each.

"Compare it to your husband's," said Xavier. "How big is Mr Foley when he's hard?"

"I can't remember," she replied.

"Why don't you bring your head a little closer," said Xavier.

She did. The air around his cock seemed thick and she took a deep breath through her nose. She could feel his need to cum. Xavier was wrong, she didn't need servicing, he did and she would serve him.

"Why don't you give it a little kiss?" asked Xavier.

"I shouldn't," she said leaning down and kissing it.

Trisha didn't stop kissing it. She kissed all around the head and then down the side until her nose was buried in his crotch. She took a big whiff of his manly odor. She needed to cum as bad as he did..

Trisha lifted his cock and kissed around Xavier's balls. Her kisses turned to little licks and then big ones as she licked up his huge rod. She reached the tip again and licked round the flared ridge of Xavier's cock head. Her tongue circled his cock in ever decreasing circles until she was just licking the pee-slit. She moved down and kissed the pee-slit, her lips parted, opening wide, spreading around his cock head until the whole head was in her mouth.

It felt right and natural sucking Xavier's cock. There was something primal about kneeling before a strong, masculine man, and showing your subservience with a blow job. Trisha hoped he was pleased with her as she swallowed about five inches.

"You really suck at this Mrs Foley," said Xavier sneering down at her. "A teenager could do better then you."

Trisha couldn't understand why his comment hurt her so much. She redoubled her efforts. Trisha stretched her jaw as wide as she could and pushed down. His cock pushed deep into her throat. She closed her eyes suppressing the gag reflex as she swallowed more.

"Damn bitch," said Xavier. "You're the worst cocksucker ever. If you can't suck my cock all proper, I'm going to have to fuck your face. Angle your head down so that your mouth is lined up with your throat."

Trisha's eyes were tear filled as she opened them. She was amazed to see five inches of cock still sticking out of her mouth. She angled her head down and Xavier began sliding his cock in and out. He grabbed the sides of her head and began thrusting his hips, his cock sliding deeper into her throat.

Trisha clamped her lips down tightly around his thrusting cock and was rewarded with a groan from Xavier. His groan of enjoyment perked her up and she began thrusting her head forward with each thrust of his cock.

Xavier's cock started swelling after about fifteen minutes of face fucking. It grew so big she feared it would wedge in her throat and she would choke to death. Afterwards, Trisha swore she could feel his pee-slit opening wide. Sperm exploded from his cock in a wad so big, it was more then her husband had ever ejaculated during their entire marriage. The amount of sperm caught her off guard as did the loud bellow that erupted from Xavier's throat as he came.

He blew several more wads as big as the first, his sperm completely filling her belly. His cock was still jerking and pumping as he slid it out until only the head was in her mouth. The head kept exploding filing her mouth with sperm so quickly, it trickled down her chin before she could swallow.

Xavier pulled his cock out and aimed it at her face baptising her with his sperm.

********************

"Stick your tongue out," said Xavier. The woman obeyed and he jerked the remaining sperm out of his cock and onto her tongue.

"I was hoping you would be good at this Mrs Foley. I'm going to have to find some other bitch to suck my cock," Xavier lied. This had been the best load he ever blew. Even he couldn't believe the amount of sperm he had cum. Her belly bulged out a little it was so full. Three weeks was a long time. It had been worth it, but he doubted if he would ever be able to do it again. Even now, he was ready to cum again.

"Please, said Trisha looking down at the cement, "give me another chance. Come back next week and I promise I'll do better." She sobbed.

The bitch was actually crying. "Next week, fuck that. I'll let you try again later today. Now I'm going to fuck that married pussy of yours." Xavier grinned as the woman looked up and saw that his cock was still hard. "How can this be?" she mumbled.

********************

Even before Steven started having erectile problems, he had never gotten hard more then once a day, let alone within a few minutes of cumming.

Xavier grabbed her under the arms and set her down on the cot pushing her back. He grabbed her ankles and squatted between her legs. Xavier ran his big cock between her legs while holding her legs spread wide. Even her husband had never seen her this exposed.

Trisha had never been this confused. She hadn't wanted to go this far, but her body was responding to him. Her pussy was soaked and it felt like it was opening up in anticipation. Her mind was responding to him now. She wanted to be fucked by that giant cock. Everything was happening just like in her dream.

Xavier rested the head of his cock against her pussy and let go of one of her right leg long enough to push down. Her pussy lips stretched wide for his head, closing around it. He let go and began slowly thrusting his hips. Xavier's cock worked it's way in further with each thrust. She moaned as the head entered new territory, deeper then her husband ever had and it still wasn't even half his cock.

"You're so tight," growled Xavier. "Ain't you never been fucked before?"

"N-not like this," moaned Trisha. His cock had passed the halfway mark and met resistance at eight inches.

"Well I'll just have to show you how a real man fucks," he said.

Xavier began fucking her hard with eight inches. Each time he pulled it out the hard ridge on his cock head scraped against her clit. Each time he thrust it in again it penetrated a little deeper.

Xavier fucked like an animal and Trisha's body responded to it. Her hips were rising to meet each thrust, her pussy squeezing his cock tightly, reluctant to let it go. The cot was jumping so much, she felt it would collapse.

At ten inches, her body was wracked by an explosive orgasm. It was ten times better then anything her finger had given her. Her scream of pleasure echoed back from the neighbors yard. Trisha was beyond caring if anyone heard her, his cock had opened a floodgate and more orgasms exploded from her body.

Xavier had managed to get a foot inside her before he came. Trisha knew he was close. His cock had been swollen for the last five minutes, but he had never slowed his pace a bit. His cock leaped in her pussy and a large wad of sperm struck the walls of her womb. It triggered her to have the largest orgasm yet. This one completely overwhelmed her and she collapsed against the cot.

Xavier pumped wad after wad of sperm into her pussy before pulling it out and shooting several strands across her breasts and belly. She stared fascinated as he rested the huge black snake on her belly, sperm still oozing from the tip in amounts larger then her husband had cum in six years of marriage.

"You like getting fucked by a real man?" he asked.

Trisha looked up from his cock and stared at his face. "Lets just say you've been re-hired."

Xavier walked around to the side of the cot and effortlessly lifted her into his arms. "Clean yourself up. I want to fuck you some more in your hubbies bed."

Trisha found herself flying through the air, landing in the center of the pool with a big splash. She spluttered as she broke the surface of the water and stared at him angrily. Xavier had sat down on the edge of the pool, his thick cock dangling down all the way to the water.

She looked down at her body and was shocked to see all the sperm congealing on her belly and breasts. She could feel even more on her chin and between her legs.

Trisha swam over to the shallow end and stood up letting the water drip down her body as she tried to clean his sperm off her body. She glanced over at Xavier. He was staring at her intently as she ran her hands over her wet body. His cock was thickening up again until the tip was rising out of the water.

Trisha swam over to him and kneeled in the water between his legs. She grabbed his cock in her hands and began stroking it back to full erection. "I love this cock," she mumbled. "I want to take it all." She bent down and took the head in her mouth again.

"You'll learn to take it all," he said. "Now lets move inside. I want to fuck that hot ass of yours."

********************

Two days later, her ass still throbbed, but she had enjoyed it and wished Xavier was here now to fuck her again. He had satisfied her like no other man could, yet she was still horny.

Trisha had just gotten out of bed and showered for the day when the doorbell rang. She threw on her sweat clothes and ran downstairs. She opened the door and found herself looking into the chests of two large black men. A truck with two riding mowers hitched to the back was parked in her driveway.

"I'm sorry," she said. "We already have a lawn service." The truck had E&I lawn care written on the side.

"We're here to trim your bush," said the one pushing past her into the living room. "We're friends of Xavier's. I'm Mustafa, that's Rashidi.

"I don't understand," said Trisha looking at the two men. Their bodies we're equally as impressive as Xavier's as we're the bulges in their jeans. "What can I do for you?"

Mustafa pulled of his shirt saying, "We want a little of what Xavier got."

Trisha was shocked. They both wanted sex. Mustafa was a big ugly negro over six and a half feet tall. Rashidi was almost as big, handsomer, and had dark black skin. "I'm not a slut," she said.

The two men laughed. Mustafa undid his jeans and a thick, foot long cock plopped out as he pulled them down. Rashidi's had been carrying a large tool bag. He set it down on her light stand, his jeans swiftly followed, another monster cock revealing itself.

Trisha's tongue licked her lips at the sight of those two beautiful cocks and her mouth started watering.

"Shit bitch," said Rashidi. "You do look just like Angilina Jolie.

"Who's that?" she asked, thinking that giving them both blow jobs wouldn't make her a slut.