Xavier Takes A Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It don't matter," growled Mustafa. "Take that top off bitch. I want to see them titties."

Mustafa's big nose was flaring and he scared her. "Better do what he says," whispered Rashidi in her ear.

Trisha gulped and pulled off her sweatshirt. She stood topless before the two strange black men wearing only her sweat pants. Her nipples immediately turned erect, embarrassing her.

"You is one sexy bitch," said Mustafa.

"Listen," she said, "why don't I suck you guys off and then you can go on your way."

"Me first," growled Mustafa. He seated himself in Steven's recliner and spread his legs. "Let's see if your as great a cocksucker as Xavier said you was."

Trisha beamed at the compliment. She didn't care for Mustafa. He looked and talked like he was just off the street. He also looked like he was barely eighteen, though his large torso and giant cock made him seem older. She vowed to live up to his expectations. The fact that Xavier had bragged to these men on her oral skills made her deliriiously happy. "Alright, but the pants stay on."

Trisha kneeled between his legs and wrapped her fingers around his cock. It was half as thick as a beer bottle and dark black except for the head, which was lighter colored. She kissed the head to show her respect for it and then began licking around the pee-slit.

Trisha loved sucking cock. Black men were odviously dominant and used to being obeyed. Sucking them off made her feel like she had at least a little power over them. For some reason she couldn't understand, pleasing them made herself happy.

Trisha took the head in her mouth and ran her tongue around it before pushing the head into her throat. She had spent the two days after her encounter with Xavier, practicing holding her breath, breathing through her nose, and suppresing her gag reflex. She hoped to be able to swallow all fourteen inches by the time he next came around. Mustafa's and Rashidi's foot long cocks would be perfect practice.

It took her a while, but Trisha managed to swallow the whole thing. The long cock slid deeper and deeper into her throat until her nose buried itself in his pubic hair. He rested his hands on her shoulders, pushing up and pulling forward to guide her pace.

Mustafa moved his hands down her back, leaning forward and reaching under her to play with her nipples. After a while he returned his hands to her back and slid them down, under the waistband of her sweatpants.

His hands slid under her pants and carressed her ass, squeezing each cheek. With a deft flick of his hands, Mustafa pushed her sweatpants down to her knees exposing her ass.

Trisha had wanted to keep her pants on, primarily because she didn't trust her own body anymore. She was about to protest, but Mustafa held the back of her head so that his cock was stuffed in her mouth. At the same time she felt another cock head sliding along her slit. She realized it must be Rashidi. Her pussy opened for him as eagerly as it had Xavier's. She moaned around Mustafa's cock as Rashidi buried his in her pussy. She wasn't about to stop him now.

Trisha fucked the two men for hours losing all track of tme. She had just lowered herself over Mustafa's cock and Rashidi was pushing his vaseline covered cock into her ass. Soon she was stuffed full of two feet of black cock and it felt wonderful to be double penetrated. They both fucked her for a few minutes and then she heard a loud thump. It was her husband's briefcase hitting the floor as he caught his wife fucking two black men on his living room floor.

Poor Steven, his face turned bright red with anger and he started shaking as she stared her husband in the eyes. He ran for the kitchen. Rashidi pulled out of her ass and Mustafa threw her off him as the two black men ran after her husband.

"What you doin whitey," she heard Mustafa say. "I'm calling the police."

Trisha heard the receiver slam down and then her husband grunted. She heard him exhale sharply and he crashed to the floor.

"She begged us to fuck her. Said she wasn't getting any from her limp dicked old man," yelled Mustafa. "Now get the fuck outta here."

Steven ran out the door clutching his stomach. He looked scared to death. Trisha was crying. She ran up the stairs and locked herself in the bedroom. She buried her head in the pillow on the bed. Mustafa came up the stairs and banged on the door for about fifteen minutes saying that he wasn't done with her yet. Even after getting caught, a part of her-a large part- wanted to open the door and let him in to fuck her some more. Thankfully he gave up and the two black men soon drove off.

Trisha cried until eventually, she fell asleep. She awoke around midnight to the sound of the tv downstairs blaring. 'Stevens come home,' she thought. She must face him and beg him to forgive her. Trisha finally got up and threw a robe on. She walked downstairs and was shocked to see Xavier sitting on the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she screamed. He didn't answer, but he turned to snicker at her. "You destroyed my life."

"No," he replied. "I've given you a new life. What is it your afraid of?"

"I'm scared I'll lose the house. I'll be homeless. I've never had a job. My life is ruined if Steven divorces me."

"Dont worry I have a friend whose the best black lawyer in New York. He'll playdown the race factor and say you only did it because your husband cant perform his husbandly duties."

"I can't afford a lawyer."

"He'll do it pro-boner so to speak," said Xavier.

Trisha noticed Xavier had brought a couple suitcases with him.

"My friends and I will be living here now. Your houe is a lot closer to work."

"Do I have any say in the matter?" she asked.

"Not unless you want your husband to get his hands on this," said Xavier pressing play on the vcr remote.

The tv screen was filed with the image of her fucking Rashidi and Mustafa. Trisha remembered the tool bag Rashidi had set down. There must have been a hidden camera in it.

"Wimpy old Steven would get everything if his lawyer ever got his hands on this tape. Your job is to serve our needs, cooking, cleaning, sucking, fucking. Your mind and body belong to us now. Now come suck my cock."

Trisha's body responded the minute he unzipped and his fourteen inch cock came into view. Oh well, at least being a virtual slave had it's benefits. Trisha walked over to him determined to take it all this time.