Xavier's Kiss

Story Info
Carroya gets surprise of her life with vampiric soulmate.
1.6k words
3.95
52.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Klynna
Klynna
2 Followers

Carroya looked at her reflection in the mirror and sighed. She resigned herself to another day of hell. Correction: another birthday of hell. The one day she really wished people gave a damn about her, and no one remembered her birthday.

And that wasn't the worst part. Today was her twenty-first birthday, and she was still a virgin. She aimed to change that; though no one in their right mind would want her. Her best hope was that some guy would get drunk enough to make him think that she was pretty.

She ran the brush through her long waist-length strawberry-blonde hair one final time. Her form-fitting jade green spaghetti-strapped mini dress hugged every single dip, hollow, and curve of her body. The dress matched both her high-heeled sandals, and her eyes. She sighed again. This was as good as her appearance was going to get.

The bar was boring although she told herself that she was willing to settle for any man. At least anyone that would be willing to relieve her of the burden of her virginity. For some odd reason probably the crowds drunkenness she had repeated offers, but for some reason she had turn them all down.

She had been nursing the same drink for an hour. Finally she gave up and walked toward the door of the crowded bar. As she reached the door she accidentally bumped into someone entering. "I'm sorry" she stated, as she looked up at him.. As her vision caught him her breath caught in her throat. He was a beautiful specimen of a man, perfect .. His jet black hair curled at the ends hanging past his shoulders as it was slicked back into a ponytail. His sunglasses tinted to the color of blood shielded his eyes and he was dressed in black from head to toe.

"It is nothing Miss Sayen'lei" He said as he glanced over her.. Carroya looked up at him with surprise in her features.

"How do you know my name?" she asked in puzzlement.

"I know a great deal of things about you , although most is from a great time ago." he stated quietly.

"I don't think I have ever met you before sir" she stated questionably.

"Au contraire. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Lord Xavier Shadow." as he grasped her arm, propelling them away from the doorway they were blocking, Then he slowly removed his sunglasses. Carroya could then see his eyes were the color of melted chocolate with a kind of supernatural glow to them..

"Shall we go?" he asked, mesmerizing her with his gaze.

"Oh yes" she said as she shuddered. She now knew why she had turned the others down She was waiting for him.

It seemed only minutes later that they were back at her place . A small apartment decorated in a gothic manner.. As they worked their way to the bedroom her nerves were on fire every touch made her quiver with excitement. In her bedroom they seemed trapped deep in an embrace. Xavier's cape had been thrown aside, and his lips kissed her with a ferocity she had never imagined possible. His hands caressed her body through the dress making her moan. His tongue reached into her mouth and finding her own started in a fierce duel. Gently he lifted her and carried her to her bed cover in green satin sheets for the night.. As he carried her they never broke their longing kiss. As he laid her down he tossed aside her sandals. Her dress rode up showing off her gorgeous legs and a hint of he black lace thong panties.

Xavier stepped back from Carroya and stripped his black shirt from his body. His chest muscular under a downy fur of black hair . She seemed to have lost all interest of his chest as she watched his hands move to his pants. She watched breathlessly as the black material slide down his thighs and legs. As he stepped out of the she thought where had his shoes gone?

Carroya's eyes slide up his hairy muscular legs finally centering on his jutting manhood. He slowly came towards her like a hunter on his prey. "Carroya" he breathed as his hands ran up her perfect form. As he worked his hands down he grasped the hem of the dress and pulled it over her head leaving her almost naked form before him.. He gasped at the sight. It was perfect. Her small perky breasts were topped by dusky colored nipples pert under his eyes.

"My darling at last things will be as they should be" he stated breathlessly.

Carroya was too lost in desire for her to fully register his last statement, and she reached up and pulled him down, kissing him with a boldness that she hadn't known she possessed. Xavier drew away slightly, running his lips down the length of her throat. He planted butterfly kisses on the smooth white column of her neck, then latched onto a nipple.

Carroya gasped at the sensations coursing through her body. His tongue was working wonders, and he was gently biting her nipple. She held on for dear life to the back of his head.

Xavier groaned at the new development. He couldn't hold back any longer. He had to know if her blood tasted as sweet as she did. He felt his canine teeth extend slightly more than they were usually, and he gently bit her nipple, breaking skin. He felt her stiffen, then relax as he carefully drew a small amount of blood in soft sucks. She was the sweetest thing that he had ever tasted, and he forced himself to stop. He wasn't nearly through with her yet.

Carroya's eyes drifted shut as his tongue traced lazy patterns down her flat tummy. Her muscles tensed for what would happen next. Xavier tongued a path, tracing her panties, then licked her through the lace. She gasped in shock.

"Xavier," she said his name on a moan, and with a low animalistic growl, he ripped the black lace from her body.

He used his fingertips to spread her nether lips apart, and lightly touched his tongue against her clitoris. It was if an electric shock had passed through her. Her body arched off the bed, and Xavier thrust his well-manicured index finger inside her.

It was warm and wet, and he worked his finger in and out of her cunt in pantomime of what he really wanted to be doing, and what he would be doing. He licked her again and again, then running his thumb in a circle around her clit, bringing her to an earth shaking orgasm. He gently bit her clit at the height of her orgasm, taking more blood.

Xavier leaned back on the bed, and pulled her to a kneeling position. He gently pushed her head towards his cock. Carroya took a breath, and engulfed him. Xavier had a sharp intake of breath, then let it all out on a long sigh. Carroya moved slightly, then began a rhythm, driving Xavier crazy. 'Where the hell had she learned this?' He thought. He pulled her head off of him, Pushing her back onto the bed. He positioned himself at her entrance.

"You are mine," he stated simply, driving himself home, breaching her. Carroya tensed slightly, then relaxed as the feel of his cock inside her began to feel good. He thrust into her, again and again, driving them both to the point of no return. He could feel her inner muscles tense, and as she orgasmed, he sank his teeth into her exposed neck. It only served to make her orgasm more intense, and the muscles gripped him even tighter. He came, shooting his creamy load deep within her womb.

Xavier could feel Carroya's heart slowing down, and he released her from his hold.

"Drink of my blood, my love," he said, opening a shallow wound in his wrist. Carroya pressed her mouth to the rivulets of blood flowing freely, drinking in its coppery taste. He pulled away, the wound immediately closing.

Carroya watched in fascination, then realized what had just happened. The look changed to one of horror.

"My God, what have I done?"

"Nothing that is not meant to be. You have merely become my bride. At last all is as it should be."

"What do you mean?" Carroya asked shakily.

"Long ago you and I were married, by not long into our marriage, I was turned to what you see before you. On the very night I was to change you so that you could be with me forever, I was called to battle. That very night you were murdered. I have been waiting millennia to find you again, and at last I have. Now you will be mine for all eternity, as it should have been once before."

"My God," she whispered.

Xavier knew that she was confused, but in time she would understand. For now, he could only give her himself. He grasped her shoulders, and brought her to meet him in a kiss. As their lips met, it served to ignite the passion that blazed between them once again. Carroya sighed in acceptance. She wanted him. Xavier turned her onto her hands and knees, then thrust himself into her ass. Carroya gasped, feeling fullness in the one place that she would have said to stay away from.

He thrust slowly, then faster as her ass began to relax around his dick. He reached underneath her, grasping and manipulating her perfect breasts. He then slid one hand down the length of her form, fingering her clit. She exploded again, her muscles tightening around him, and he came again, filling her ass with jet after jet of milky white cum. She could feel him pulsate as he came, and she could feel each individual stream of semen as it splattered her rectum, and she came again, riding the waves of pure sensation. She then proceeded to fall asleep, knowing that Xavier would be there when she woke up.

Klynna
Klynna
2 Followers